General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

political correctness gone crazy **now with pic**

Search this Thread

Old 16-12-2007 | 09:44 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You cant blame the immigrants themselves for coming here at all really, blame the government for letting so many in. Im not against them coming, although of course it should be controlled. And of course Brits should come first, which unfortunatly, it seems Brits are becoming second class citizens in their own country.
Old 16-12-2007 | 10:15 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by rs_turbo_ant
i have black mates even one of my mates nick name is black i cant even get a job cause of all the polish coonts invading our country...... and if i doo get one ill b on minium wage and unable to anyone cause they wouldnt understand a word i say....

mate wages are a issue,,,, alot of people get paied too much and dont wanna graft for it

pop into a main dealers and look at how nice the salesmen are,,, the service team/mechanics and partsmen are generally wankers to people

its cause a car salesmen is on 12k basic and needs hes commision so a guy with a attitude wont sell many cars and die of hunger and the partsman/service team dont have to worry cause your only there cause YOU need a part/repair done you cant do yourself,,, they also get paied higer basics but no commision so dont have to be sales oriented

pay someone less and give em a carrot they work harder

that and capitalist country we are,, the big companys are fucking you over to get cheep labour,,, any place that pays shite wages WONT respect there staff remember that !!!

wait for the right job and get it,,,,, then you will enjoy going to work like i do
Old 17-12-2007 | 09:12 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by cozmeister
A spades a spade
Thats me too mate. Im dreading my littleun going to school cos i just refuse to conform with political correctness....
thats a fucking racist term you fool, just like eny meny miny mo, catch a nigger by the toe

i agree with diamonds statement,,, but then ill ask him would he like to find hes sister or mum shag a black guy,, wonder what hes reply would be ???

cant blame MINORITYS for RULES THE WHITE PEOPLE MAKE UP !!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PEOPLE,, SOME NICE, SOME CUNTS,,, I JUDGE PEOPLE ON THAT,, dont care if your straight, gay, black or white

but then again my missus is maltese and best mate is black,, so maybe thats why i think this ???

wonder how many racist biggots on here would shag a fit imagrant bird whos brother owns a car wash,, think of people woth that nature and life will be fine
how the fuck is it a racist term you knob

A spades a spade is a term relating to anything or anyone. It means you call something/someone what they/it is/are
its a racist comment FROM calling a black person a spade

hence the term " i call a spade a spade"

its not actualy refering to a garden tool you knob

as the racist nursery rhyme i mentioned,,,, thats also racist

im starting to think all you northern monkeys aint racist but just ignorant to anything in life
Not ignorant no, just dont give a shit . Its you southern shits that cause all this bollox and political correctness BY GIVING A SHIT and making something out of NOTHING