General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

ITV Now!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 09:18 AM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish id seen it, any links for it?
Old 12-12-2007, 11:27 AM
vibrating_cake
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by xr2i-carl
wish id seen it, any links for it?
ditto i fell asleep before it came on lol
Old 12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Ian M500COS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Quentin Wilson really is annoying. He is just a puppet who will say anything to earn a few quid. People just associate him with anything to do with Brum Brums! Ask him to flog the latest genetically modified columbian coffee bean for a small retainer and he will be there like a flash with his tongue hanging out! And I bet he doesnt drive a 70mph battery powered noddy car, more like a massive merc capable of 170mph!!

And when he was talking to that guy about the website when the cars were zooming past he (QW) was actually trying not to laugh!!

And I bet he doesn't keep to every speed limit every second of the day! And that makes him also a lawbreaker like the guy doing 175mph.

The media & independent TV production companies will produce anything that keeps them in a job! They dont actually have any interest in the crap they produce for television!

I actually sat there laughing my head off at most of it! Apart from the poor poor guy who got run over - and that was down to joyrider scum - a totally different ballgame to genuine car enthusiasts!! But we all get roped into the same box!!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ian M500COS
Quentin Wilson really is annoying. He is just a puppet who will say anything to earn a few quid. People just associate him with anything to do with Brum Brums! Ask him to flog the latest genetically modified columbian coffee bean for a small retainer and he will be there like a flash with his tongue hanging out! And I bet he doesnt drive a 70mph battery powered noddy car, more like a massive merc capable of 170mph!!

And when he was talking to that guy about the website when the cars were zooming past he (QW) was actually trying not to laugh!!

And I bet he doesn't keep to every speed limit every second of the day! And that makes him also a lawbreaker like the guy doing 175mph.

The media & independent TV production companies will produce anything that keeps them in a job! They dont actually have any interest in the crap they produce for television!

I actually sat there laughing my head off at most of it! Apart from the poor poor guy who got run over - and that was down to joyrider scum - a totally different ballgame to genuine car enthusiasts!! But we all get roped into the same box!!
can i vote you to be next priminister,,,, as you have said EXACTLY what i was thinking TOTALLY !!!

thought it was just me