General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO GENISIS ENGINEERING / THEYGOTMETTOO !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:24 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FAO GENISIS ENGINEERING / THEYGOTMETTOO !!!

My mate has been waiting 41!!! Days for a diff plate off you.
Has anyone got contact phone numbers please for this place/ person?
Here is the PM I sent you 10 mins ago:

Hi mate,
My friend bought a Diff plate off you on Ebay, dated the 12th of October 2007. You have marked the item as payment recived on the 22nd of October 2007. The Cheque Was cleared on the 28th of October. He has sent you numberous emails about this, and you have not replied apart from to tell him to wait 21 days. It is now December the 6th 2007, 41 days since payment cleared!!! . His Ebay ID is J****, and he is very unhappy with the situation, as he has a customer waiting for this item. Could you please contact him as soon as possible on 01384 *****, or mobile 07808 ****, or contact me on 07989 ***** to sort this matter as soon as possible.

Itrust you will respond to this quickly,
Many thanks,
Will.

Has anyone got a contact number for this guy please? 41 Days for a diff plate is a bit out of order IMHO, and he has been ignoring all communications via email. He has also changed user ID AGAIN

Posted this so you can't say you have not seen it
Old 06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

up
Old 06-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.genesisprecision.co.uk/

??
Old 06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Not the right one mate tried it.

I have been following the trail, and got the guys contact number off ebay via contact seller, the numer and name he has given are false, the phone number links to an accountant in Dorset - False name as well
Old 06-12-2007, 11:00 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

I have been chasing this guy today , The registered details on Ebay go to an accountants in Dorset. The name and number he has put on Ebay are false

His Mobile number (which is real) As I have had it off a number of people who know him is 07729 219 021. I have rung him a few times, the first time I rang he answered the phone, then denied who he was ... I keep ringing him now, and the coward refuses to answer the phone .... I have left him a message as well, the guy is a joke, so if we don't get a response by 14:00 Hrs my mate is going to call Essex Police and report him for Obtaining money by deception. We have already contacted trading standards and they have advised us to go to the police, as my mate has all the evidence of sending a business cheque which was cashed weeks ago.......

The correct address for this joker is:

G N S Engineering
3 Windsor Gardens
Hockley
Essex
SS5 4 LQ

The business number is Ex-directory, which is a bit odd as you would think a guy running a business would want to be easily found... .... Obviously got a lot to hide ... Be warned G NS , you will be hounded and hounded until you either pay up or send the item my mate bought....

A WARNING TO ANYONE ELSE, THIS GUY IS OPERATING A VERY DODGY BUSINESS , IF THIS JOKER HAS HAD MONEY OFF YOU, PM ME AND I WILL PASS THE DETAILS TO THE POLICE... THIS CANNOT GO ON, GUY IS A JOKE
Old 06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

naughty...
Old 06-12-2007, 11:57 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Police are comig round today .... The net closes ... If anyone else has a problem with this guy please send me his details and I will pass them to the Police
Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

RWD_cossie_wil Sorry but whilst I'm driving along the m25 in the pissing down rain and I when I can barely hear you, its not exactly the ideal time and place for me to talk.

I do hope you'll confirm that I did call you back once I had stopped to sort the diff plate out?

Incidentally what did I say in my other post?? I said something along the lines that if anyone hasn't received parts from me then PM me so I can sort them out ... So what do you do? You PM me AND start another thread. What possible reason could you have to do that apart from to attempt stir things up a little?

I couldn't help but notice you were a little quiet when we spoke on the phone too, not quite as liberal with your opinions then were you?

----------------------------------------------

I've said it before and I`ll say it again:

I no longer have access the account "nefarious.pickle" as such I have a number of outstanding orders that I am unable to match to an item or address.

Again, If you've ordered something from me via eBay and haven't received it PM me on here so I can sort it out!

Yet again, these are some of the outstanding orders I have, if you one of these people PM me!!

Mr. B Webb Ł20.00

Alan Parker, Ł31.49

Mr GP Eldridge, Ł41.02

D. Gray, Ł20.00

Mr. Akehurst, Ł82.00 (I have an address but no idea what you've ordered)

Nechaev Igor Vladimirovich Ł95.50 ( All I have is "PMNT FOR GOODS AUTO PIESES FORD")

Drovandi Marco, Ł89.00 (No details other than the name)

I'm also trying to contact someone with the eBay username "rob.escos", if you are him or know him, again PM me!

Old 06-12-2007, 12:49 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

SO, why false contact details on Ebay? The complaint to the police will stand until the correct parts arrive on my mates desk... Incidently, why did you deny being Mr Marshall? I recorded the call on my phone and I asked you twice, and if you had anything to do with genesis/ GNS engineering which you denied as well

Sort it out quickly if I were you...

And I'm not going to scream and shout at you down the phone, not the way to get things sorted..... My opinion of you still stands

New thread and PM were sent in addition to the reply on the other thread so you had no pathetic excuse of not seeing the post - Not a stirrer, just want my friends parts delivered he paid for over a month ago, and ordered almost 2 months ago!! - 41 days since the cheque cleared
Old 06-12-2007, 01:26 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
SO, why false contact details on Ebay? The complaint to the police will stand until the correct parts arrive on my mates desk... Incidently, why did you deny being Mr Marshall? I recorded the call on my phone and I asked you twice, and if you had anything to do with genesis/ GNS engineering which you denied as well
I don't believe you asked my name, I would even hazard a guess that you didn't even know my name until about 30 minutes ago. As I said, I could barely hear you when you originally called so I wouldn't like to say for certain but as far as I was concerned you had the wrong number. You ended up leaving a voicemail which I got when I stopped and I returned the phone call .... simple as!

You are attempting to shit stir - no two ways about it. You've had the hump with me ever since you tried haggling with me over some top mounts and I refused to sell them to you for the price you wanted, as such you've taken snide little digs when and wherever possible. Thing is you strike me as the type of person who'll give it plenty on here but won't say too much on the phone and I very much doubt you would in person either, where as i'm the dead opposite; anything I'll say here I`ll back up on the phone or in person.

Either way thats pretty much all I have to say regarding the matter so I wont continue to give you the satisfaction of playing along. If you need to know anything feel free to call me
Old 06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Nice question avoidance ... Why false contact details on Ebay? false name false number... incidently the number you gave were not very impessed either, best you ring them and appologise