General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

hatton or mayweather

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 10:36 AM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love hatton he is a true fighter he got the guts to go against anyone i hope he can do this it would be great i just prey he dont get cut in the early rounds i think thats is only downfall
Old 01-12-2007, 11:07 AM
pacman

Hatton to win and win well. Mayweather is skilled yes but cannot make a fight, he has never been walked down relentlessly round after round.

Against De la hoya if De la hoya didn't make the fight there wouldn't have been one thats why it was a split decision which i think went the wrong way.

Speaking from only amateur experience its hard to throw cultured head shots with a guy busting your ribs

Ricky seems to have prepared right for this one and can't see it going any other way except a Hatton win.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:18 PM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

i want hatton to win like everyone else but a lot of people are harsh on mayweather

his dad kicked the crap out of him when he was a kid his mum was a junkie. the boy has done well to get to where he is. when the guy is not showing off he actually speaks a lot of sense.

as for the fight itself ricky has a lot going for him. mayweather is possibly past his peak and supposedly has bad hands.

hatton really does need to come out the blocks. if it goes to the second half of the fight then hes screwed

everyone is looking so forward to this cause you just cant call it

someone said fight of the year, more like one of the biggest in the 00's

i aint been this excited since lennox lewis's big fights

this fight will generate the most £'s ever for a non-heavyweigh fight
Old 02-12-2007, 07:01 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I don't think that's an excuse to act like a cock or abuse others as loads of people have a hard life and still treat people with respect, granted some of his behaviour is antics.

Should be a great fight as Mayweather may be the best 'boxer' but Hatton is the more exciting fighter and i like to see people get stuck in can't wait.

Never saw the uncensored version of the press conference only the one Sky kept muting out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH3ikFLibu4