General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ken Bigley reported Dead! :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Fastmaul, ? i dont give a shit if he likes me!!
btw thats what half the world says about the jews. I dont knw!!!
Old 10-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RIP
Old 10-10-2004, 04:45 PM
TILLIO
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First one up for brit execution, should be that abdu hamza in brixton nick
Old 11-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Brad, I never said I didn't like Ultimate Sleeper. I just corrected an idiot that's all.
Ultimate sleeper, half the world says that about jews?? you really are an ignorant person aren't
you??
Old 11-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Sid_RST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

threatening to burn down mosques.....

Yes, that makes absolute sense, lets blame the muslims who live here for the actions of a few, who live thousands of miles away and dont even have the same basic beliefs of morality that Islam teaches.

And who was talking about mosques not being native to England - Are there not Christians living in the 'Islamic world?' Iraq, Iran, Syria, India, Pakistan - or even though they are Christian in faith I suppose theyre still pakis at the end of the day right?

Since when were the white europeans native to America? Why don't they get the fuck out of there and hand it back to the native american indians? And why don't the white Australians get out of Australia and hand it back to the Aboriginees?

Tolerance my friend and not judging whole nations or an entire religion by the acts of a few. (Muslims were working inside the twin towers and were killed too on 9-11 BTW)
Old 11-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Sid_RST

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
Originally Posted by Sid_RST
Why resort to that when it is just a tiny minority of the millions and millions of arabs who are against this sort of barbaric behaviour?
You sure about that???? is that why when the Twin Towers fell almost ALL of them where rejoicing??

--------------------------------------------
ALMOST ALL?!?! Are you serious? Do you know what the global population of muslims is? Find out please, then get back to me and explain how you know nearly all of them were rejoicing.

Did you not also know that Yasser Arafat, Cl Gaddafi and Allawi all condemned this and used their political clout to try and secure the release of this poor man? As well as the many many arab scholars who have pleaded for his release saying this is wholly unislamic?
These are leaders who have terrorist roots/followers, why do you think they did it??? to try to make themselves look decent in the general public! those animals were going to kill him anyway an now these guys can say oh well we tried, and then someone(like you) will try to praise there efforts. Have you forgotten what they've done or stand for?

Incase you had forgotten, the UK has made peace with Libya and Tony Blair has met Gaddafi - I suppose our Prime Minister is dealing with terrorists now is he? Whatever happened of no negotiations with terrorists?

And as for Yassar Arafat, he is opposing the illegal occupation of Palestinian land (as pointed out by countless UN resolutions, I bellieve Israel holds the record for most amount of flounted resolutions)....If Israel came and occupied parts of England I suppose you'd embrace them? Yeah too right you would. Do you know of the history behind the middle east?

Allawi has terrorist links!?!?!?!? PML Good idea it was that the coalition made him head of the interim government then ain't it?

I would have made the same point had it been an arab labelling all Americans 'yankee' so&so's just because a few of the hundreds of thousands of US troops are responsible for torturing/killing Iraqi prisoners. Understand my point?
NO American (well not in the north at least) minds being called a Yank!! it's like me calling you a Brit!

The US troops have tortured/killed Iraqi Prisoners????? When?? Oh yes, I'm sorry I forgot the yank bird had sex in front of them, put a collor on them.... Riiiiigggghhhhhhtttt. Real torture. You need to stop reading the Al Jezer or what ever terrorist support media they are (not that you support them)

Oh man, now you are really taking the p1ss here.

What did you want me to say instead of Yankee, 'H*nkey motherf*cker'? Would that have been more appropiate? I was using tact and trying not to cause offense.

There are alot of Americans I have a great deal of respect for.....Scott Ritter, Rachel Corrie (RIP), Susan Sarandon to name but a few. I enjoy alot of things American and am in no way anti american, just anti US Government policies in the middle east!

now heres a link (non al-qaeda funded) for the report on US troops causing an Iraqi prisoners death:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/1762/5015027.html

There are loads of allegations and reports of prisoner abuse and torture which even Don Rumsfeld has admitted that have taken place - The US defense secretary knows of this and has bought it to global attention, yet you remain unaware,....shocking.

We get pricks in each and every race/religion, why is so hard for you to see that? You can stay stuck in you views, won't make a difference to me, but when people talk about firebombing mosques that is just sick! imagine if someone died as a result, lets forget the adults, lets say a child? one who has no concept of right or wrong let alone international terrorism and politics? What if some nutter exacted a revenge attack on a church using the same rationale as you? Is that what you want?

I'd like to hear back from you.

And I dont mean to cause offense to anyone, in any of my posts, apologies if I have done so.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:16 AM
Sid_RST

oh yeah, and way-fuckin-hey, Ive just noticed ive lost my virginity
Old 11-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Sid_RST

Originally Posted by TILLIO
First one up for brit execution, should be that abdu hamza in brixton nick
By all means!

If he goes around preaching the same against your people, then its only fair you give him a taste of his own medicine. He won't be missed by me thats for sure!

Bulla might be upset though
Old 11-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sid there aint no point bruv, most of the peopl on here are narrow mided and just check the daily sport for there facts

I tell you what im gna do im gna go round beating up muslims WHOS GONA JOIN ME!!!! im gna start of in slough and start on my muslim mates
Old 11-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm check this out guys, and this site aint a muslims one

look at bush and clinton and look at the facts here, oh my shish kebabs
Old 11-10-2004, 11:34 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm check this out guys, and this site aint a muslims one

look at bush and clinton and look at the facts here, oh my shish kebabs

What utter bull shit, people have way to much time on their hands!

Old 11-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

some spotty dweeb in his uni???
read it carefully, it aint crap i tell theeeee
Old 11-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Sid_RST

I wouldn't say most ultimate sleeper, but some most definately are, I just hope I get response to my post from the guy whos going to firebomb a mosque, just would like to see what he thinks of what ive said.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:09 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Well there was this guy where I was working, nice as you liked, never preached about religion, really helpful, did smell a few times.... hell he looks med and not from a muslim country.

One night he dissapeared, god knows why, but he never came back to work. Next day his face was plastered all over the local papers saying he had been arrested as a terror suspect
Old 11-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Sid_RST

Originally Posted by MadMac
Well there was this guy where I was working, nice as you liked, never preached about religion, really helpful, did smell a few times.... hell he looks med and not from a muslim country.

One night he dissapeared, god knows why, but he never came back to work. Next day his face was plastered all over the local papers saying he had been arrested as a terror suspect
Yes mate, shit happens - its becoming more and more like the USA - guys are being detained left right and centre only to be released (here anyway) without charge the majority of the time.

Still, makes great headlines though doesn't it? MUSLIMS arrested in TERROR raids, 1 week later all released no charge. Does a great job in scaring the public and fuelling the support to our government in invading soverign countries that pose no threat to us. Wonderfull.

Where was the war on terror when the IRA were carrying out their bombing campaign on mainland Britian? And exactly how was America helping us in our fight against them?

PS love the cheap shot about him smelling. Suppose that guarantees he's a terrorist? See no one has answered my previous post - which shows how in the wrong narrow minded bigots are...
Old 11-10-2004, 02:45 PM
B19-TRB
Professional Waffler

Ok lads think this has got a li out of hand here!

I have locked this topic awaitin further inspection from stu on its content!