General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ken Bigley reported Dead! :(

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 07:26 AM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the fact that ppl were willing to pay for hes release scares me, do they not reliese that the they're money is going toward building more bombs and brain washing more terrorist to attack innocent ppl?! i for one will not give thos b***tards one penny of my money as i will not support there couse in anyway!

the thing i find hard to believe is how our special forces could not find where they was holding ken bigley, they had 3 odd weeks 2 find him and have free roam of the country so its not like there going to meet any real opposition. they said that they had the city serrounded in which they "think" he was being held, thats why they killed ken bigley cos they thought they was going to get found. well y did they just stand around for 3 weeks and not go in the city and sweep thru it! cos IMO if our forces had of cought these scum and rescued mr bigley it would of sent a major message to the terrorist sayin that we aint gunna stand around and let them kill innocent ppl!

but i'm willing to bet that the c*nts in parliment wouldnt let our boys at em cos "it would make us look bad to the arab countries"
Old 09-10-2004, 07:43 AM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

FastFordChris,
the fact that ppl were willing to pay for hes release scares me, do they not reliese that the they're money is going toward building more bombs and brain washing more terrorist to attack innocent ppl?! i for one will not give thos b***tards one penny of my money as i will not support there couse in anyway!

Chris i agree mate,but you have to look at it from the familys point of view! Let say it was Your Mum,Dad,Wife,G.friend,CHILD what would you of said then??

I dont want to fund these FUCKIN SCUM,but if it was me,i know that everybody who has a heart in them would of helped,i know i would of.Ok il admit if i was in the possition i wouldnt of thought bout what they spend the money on,id just want me loved 1 back!!!! But i do agree with what you say,but what would you of done?????????

Pete..
Old 09-10-2004, 10:02 AM
RSCAT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and just think, thousands of people all the world will be downloading the vid
on the net of ogrish soon
Old 09-10-2004, 10:37 AM
starturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

and just think, thousands of people all the world will be downloading the vid
on the net of ogrish soon
I for one wont be mate.I think only if your a sick motherf**ker who believes in these sad scum low lifes believes then you might.They hate the west but they embrace all of our inventions cars,internet,and everything else that makes their lives easier.They are lower than low in my book and shouldnt even exist.They are a bunch of hipocrites.I feel very passionate and very angry about it and the more it goes on the more i hate them.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:12 AM
!mouse-oxford!
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

r.i.p ken
Old 09-10-2004, 11:31 AM
FastFordChris

Originally Posted by warleydaddy
FastFordChris,

Chris i agree mate,but you have to look at it from the familys point of view! Let say it was Your Mum,Dad,Wife,G.friend,CHILD what would you of said then??

I dont want to fund these FUCKIN SCUM,but if it was me,i know that everybody who has a heart in them would of helped,i know i would of.Ok il admit if i was in the possition i wouldnt of thought bout what they spend the money on,id just want me loved 1 back!!!! But i do agree with what you say,but what would you of done?????????

Pete..
u make a good point and yes i did think "wat if it was one of my loved ones" and to be honist i cant say whether i would of or not as i dont know wat its like to be in that situation, but altho its nothing to do with the money its the fact that altho ur saving ur loved ones ur pying for them to do it again and again it has 2 stop somewhere!

this is a lose lose situation no1 wins when it comes to these sorts of things u can only hope thats its over and done with quickly so u can start to move on.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:28 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
Originally Posted by Sid_RST
Why resort to that when it is just a tiny minority of the millions and millions of arabs who are against this sort of barbaric behaviour?
You sure about that???? is that why when the Twin Towers fell almost ALL of them where rejoicing??

Did you not also know that Yasser Arafat, Cl Gaddafi and Allawi all condemned this and used their political clout to try and secure the release of this poor man? As well as the many many arab scholars who have pleaded for his release saying this is wholly unislamic?
These are leaders who have terrorist roots/followers, why do you think they did it??? to try to make themselves look decent in the general public! those animals were going to kill him anyway an now these guys can say oh well we tried, and then someone(like you) will try to praise there efforts. Have you forgotten what they've done or stand for?

I would have made the same point had it been an arab labelling all Americans 'yankee' so&so's just because a few of the hundreds of thousands of US troops are responsible for torturing/killing Iraqi prisoners. Understand my point?
NO American (well not in the north at least) minds being called a Yank!! it's like me calling you a Brit!
The US troops have tortured/killed Iraqi Prisoners????? When?? Oh yes, I'm sorry I forgot the yank bird had sex in front of them, put a collor on them.... Riiiiigggghhhhhhtttt. Real torture. You need to stop reading the Al Jezer or what ever terrorist support media they are (not that you support them)

I say bomb the lot
Old 09-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

R.I.P ken

i think an eye for an eye, lets go get a illegal iraqi asslym seeker n behead them everytime they does this, fucking animals
Old 09-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did anyone see the reports that Ken Bigley actually escaped?? Apparently he was helped by one of his captors and only made it a short distance before being re-captured and then be-headed.

I wonder to what extent that contributed to his death?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

yes just read that
Old 09-10-2004, 07:57 PM
RS2000CUSTOM

If you do not agree with what has taken place to Ken Bigley (R.I.P) then do not buy from or support any retailer or organisation who you feel is sympathetic towards the terrorists.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:19 PM
TrickyDicky
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Cawood
R.I.P ken

i think an eye for an eye, lets go get a illegal iraqi asslym seeker n behead them everytime they does this, fucking animals
a sensible statement at last, but rather than behead one do the fucking lot and our hospital waiting times will be right down- be easier on the social and housing as well, sponging bastards.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I bet if the goverment stoped free medical help to them they would soon stop coming over!!!!

R.I.P Ken..

Pete..
Old 09-10-2004, 08:56 PM
McPikie
Banned

Lets all go burn a local mosque
Old 09-10-2004, 09:05 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
Did anyone see the reports that Ken Bigley actually escaped?? Apparently he was helped by one of his captors and only made it a short distance before being re-captured and then be-headed.

I wonder to what extent that contributed to his death?
when was this?????
Old 09-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Lord Lucan MK

God Bless you and your family bro thoughts are with you and your family there was no need for this to happen
Old 09-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...228464,00.html
Old 09-10-2004, 09:22 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Grow up Pikie ya coont,Muslims aren`t the enemy,its the fanatical brainwashed militant scum that are the problem,Muslims dont preach killing people,fanatics do !!!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 09:23 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Murdered British hostage Ken Bigley tried to flee from his captors shortly before his death, according to reports.
Iraqi government sources told the BBC's Caroline Hawley that Mr Bigley escaped briefly before being recaptured.

The 62-year-old engineer's family confirmed his death on Friday after a video was released showing him being beheaded.

A day of mourning has taken place in his home city of Liverpool and a two minutes silence was held at noon.

Mr Bigley is thought to have escaped for around half an hour, with the help of one of his captors.

He was recaptured in farmland near the town of Latifiya, south-west of Baghdad, the Reuters news agency said, quoting "insurgent sources".

"He never made it to the main street," one added.

Latifiya is in a lawless area and American and Iraqi forces have recently been attempting to regain control.

The Foreign Office refused to comment on the claims.

British diplomats in Baghdad are still trying to recover Mr Bigley's body.

The two minute silence was observed at noon in churches, cathedrals, businesses and homes across Liverpool and by around 200 people who gathered in the shadow of the town hall.

It was followed by the ringing of the municipal bell 62 times - one for each year of Mr Bigley's life.

Scores of people have also been writing personal messages in books of condolence and a minute's silence was observed before the England v Wales football match at Old Trafford.

Prime Minister Tony Blair spoke to Mr Bigley's family in Liverpool on Saturday night. There were no details about the conversation.

The Tawhid and Jihad group took Mr Bigley hostage along with two US colleagues in Baghdad on 16 September. It beheaded the Americans the following week.

Foreign Secretary Jack Straw revealed that a mystery intermediary was communicating with the group, led by Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, in the days before Mr Bigley's death.

Mr Bigley's Thai-born wife Sombat, who is with her family in Bangkok, released a short statement through the British embassy.

She said: "No words can express the agony I feel for the loss of my husband Ken. He was a good man and a loving, caring husband."

Mr Bigley's son Craig, 87-year-old mother Lil and brothers Philip, Stan and Paul had campaigned hard for his release.

Philip Bigley said they had experienced "three long weeks of waiting and three long weeks of agony".

The government had done all it could to secure Mr Bigley's release, he said, but his brother's fate may have been sealed "from day one".

The Queen and the prime minister have led tributes to the engineer, and Foreign Secretary Jack Straw visited Mr Bigley's family on Friday.

Mr Blair expressed his "utter revulsion" at the killing, while Iraq Prime Minister Iyad Allawi condemned it as a horrible, barbaric act.

A video released by the kidnappers showed six hooded, armed men standing behind Mr Bigley, who was on his knees, according to a witness who watched the video for the Reuters news agency.

One of the six spoke in Arabic for a minute.

He said the group would carry out "the sentence of execution against this hostage" because the British government "did not meet our demand" to release Iraqi women detained by the US-led command in Iraq.

He then took a knife from his belt and cut off Mr Bigley's head as three other militants held him down.

On Friday, Paul Bigley accused Mr Blair of having "blood on his hands".

His brother, Philip, thanked "those who have prayed for Ken and our family, from all religious backgrounds".

"He was a truly wonderful father, husband, brother and son. The loss to our family is immeasurable.

"The horror of these final days will haunt us for ever."

Muslim leaders in the UK have united in condemning the killing.

"This is a deed which is deeply repugnant and utterly reprehensible," said Muslim Council of Britain general secretary Iqbal Sacranie.

"We unequivocally condemn it and hope his murderers are brought to justice quickly."

RIP Dude
Old 09-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by nightdavva
Grow up Pikie ya coont,Muslims aren`t the enemy,its the fanatical brainwashed militant scum that are the problem,Muslims dont preach killing people,fanatics do !!!!!
No....but they sat and cheered when the two towers fell.

IMO they all piss in the same pot
Old 09-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds

Totally agree mate, nutters the lot of them.
They only pipe up on TV condeming Kens killing to stop people fire bombing there festering pits of terrorism called mosques.

We need to move out all our troops for a short while and use a few of these to clear the area

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article...ron%20bomb&ct=

Mark
Old 09-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4

Totally agree mate, nutters the lot of them.
They only pipe up on TV condeming Kens killing to stop people fire bombing there festering pits of terrorism called mosques.

We need to move out all our troops for a short while and use a few of these to clear the area

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article...ron%20bomb&ct=

Mark
Yep. They come on tv saying they not all the same etc..Load o bollox. And to think ive fooking built a mosque Shoulda fooking made it collapse
Old 09-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

You see that? fuckin rediculous that these people are still around..

If muslims did the 9/11 thing dont u think they wud have done it on a day where jews were around, that day was a jewish holiday and there wernt a single jew casualty.

what makes us different from 'themlot'? coz a brit dies and all we are saying is nuke em, kill all of em etc, thats barbaric. How come this brit hostage got a lot of coverage? makes you think..

and yeah i think the Micheal Moore documentaries should be watched. I think we as in brits have extreme thoughts. The freemasons i.e bush blair and a lot more presidents are forming a world government and are going into countries tryna take over them - look at this http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...emason_sig.htm

if there are any freemasons on PF you know what i mean ..iv done my research on this
Old 09-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lee Reynolds RS2300 4x4 and Mckpikieyou lot are a bunch of sick arse cunts

if some 1 burnt down my local church id go nuts at em. U cant think like that
Old 09-10-2004, 11:01 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Burn all relgious items easiets way

Be then c of e,nuslim,jew or ban relgion that way you wont get people twisting it for there own purposes
Old 09-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
Lee Reynolds RS2300 4x4 and Mckpikieyou lot are a bunch of sick arse *****

if some 1 burnt down my local church id go nuts at em. U cant think like that
NAIL ON THE HEAD LOCAL CHURCH...Exactly....whats local about a mosque in say fooking Yorkshire?????

Fook orf

Can think like that. I suspect EVERY muslim form now on as being a threat
Old 09-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Thing is no matter what group faith relgion or even clundbs people will take avadtange of weaker people.To achive their own personal goals
Old 09-10-2004, 11:11 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

This post is getting out of hand now.... wheres a mod when you need em.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Why is it Mad mac? Because people are expressing their veiws????????
Old 09-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lee Reynolds your a dumb stupid arse wipe. You havent read up anything i bet u get all ur 'facts' from the sun or daily star where the headlines are tits.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by MadMac
This post is getting out of hand now.... wheres a mod when you need em.
They're all at the Mosque giving it to Moohumhard
Old 09-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Lee Reynolds your a dumb stupid arse wipe. You havent read up anything i bet u get all ur 'facts' from the sun or daily star where the headlines are tits.

Nice to meet you too
Old 09-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RS2300 4x4, c unt aint even grown up, bet u he cant read or write! twats like you let down other brits
Old 09-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

makes me think all the fellow white guys that revert to being a muslim - are they gna be 'terrorists' too?? cat stevens is one lol and ronny o sullivan lookin into it too, the must go thru enuf stick!
Old 09-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Its not the relgions I dislkiek so much just the people taht explit certain parts

Or the way certain people be them whites in South Africa not allowing blavk or muslims slating english beleifs

Every race and nation or relgion are as bad as each other
Old 09-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

makes me think all the fellow white guys that revert to being a muslim - are they gna be 'terrorists' too?? cat stevens is one lol and ronny o sullivan lookin into it too, the must go thru enuf stick!
Whats skin colour got to do with owt??????
Old 09-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

If muslims did the 9/11 thing dont u think they wud have done it on a day where jews were around, that day was a jewish holiday and there wernt a single jew casualty.
YOU are seriously taking the PISS!!!! maybe you want to tell that to Taryn who's friend was killed that IS Jewish! among the others! My co-worker's cousin, DEAD and he's Jewish. think before you start talking SHIT!
Old 10-10-2004, 08:11 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 10-10-2004, 08:20 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

how to win friends and influence people by ultimate sleeper
i dont think maul like's yooooou

Quick Reply: Ken Bigley reported Dead! :(