General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Speedgun / camera detectors

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 11:53 AM
shifty
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speedgun / camera detectors

Got stopped on saturday morning 2.30 no one else on the road cu*t was hid behind a big sign at the top of a hill i braked like fuck but he got me at 92mph carnt afford any more points. what detector is the best one or what do you use.

please dont reply by sayin slow down tried that thats why its 92 not 140ish. cheers.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:10 PM
stars of cctv
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

get yourself a radar jammer these are are known as garage door openers the one i have is a parking device known as pro park it has one of the best write ups that way you will not get caught at all had mine for a year now with no probs
Old 11-11-2007, 12:20 PM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I had a laser detector on my car a snooper one that was part of my S6R-neo system, and all I can say they are a waste of money unless the police are on a straight road (e.g. motorway bridge) they aint worth the money as the police have you before the detector has time to think about giving you a warning this is why I stick to the speed limits

Very good for detecting co-op electronic doors tho

As for Jammers the police can seize your car if they find out you have one on unless you can prove you have the electric garage doors they are suppose to be for unless Ive read this wrong
Old 11-11-2007, 12:37 PM
stars of cctv
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Radar Detector Shop® 0161 355 1275
Ask about our Nearly New units. Save over £100.

The best advice and cheapest prices for Radar Detector's on the web. If not, then tell us.
Call NOW for advice and sales.

Home Page
Best Sellers:
Road Angel 9000Laser Pro ParkTarget LT400Cheetah GPS MirrorBel RX65Cheetah SentinelRoad Angel 7000Road Angel PlusNew Road AngelRoad Angel CompactSnooper SapphireSnooper Sapphire PlusSnooper IndagoSnooper StraboSnooper SyriusSnooper Syrius PlusMicro Road PilotMotorcycle Kits
Recommended:
Pogo DrivePogo AlertRoad Angel 6000Adventurer 7000TR 30Snooper S4 EvoMicro GoRoad AngelOrigin b2Snooper S3Snooper S4Snooper S4-RSnooper S5-RSnooper S6-RTalex GPSCheetah VizalertCheetah MirrorBel 550Road Angel NavigatorStoplock Strongbox
Manufacturers:
BeltronicsCheetahCobraRoad AngelSnooper
Information:
GPS DetectorsRadar & Laser DetectorsSatellite NavigationLaserSpeedtrapsQuestionsThe LawNewsPricesTrade/BulkSitemapContact UsLinks Partners

Sales:
0161 355 1275

Search our Site:

Read our latest newsletter.

For our free newsletter, please fill in the contact form and you will be added to our mailing list.

For protecting your mobility, try this licence insurance.

Terms of business

Laser Pro Parking Sensor
Disclaimer :
It has come to our attention that some customers have been using this device as a laser jammer because it may interfere with other laser systems such as Police laser guns. The Laser Pro is sold as a parking sensor and should only be used for that purpose. If it detects that it is being 'hit' with a laser gun or other type of laser system it will assess the threat and warn you that this is happening and then shut itself down after a given period. It will re-arm itself after 60 seconds.

Laser Park Pro was developed to meet the needs of a demanding ever changing market and is part of a range of products that are both innovative and updateable, allowing you and your vehicles protection to evolve and meet the ever changing threats in society.

The Laser Park Pro team have many years experience and the Laser Pro is designed & built in Europe using only ROHS compliant components, using the highest quality lasers and receivers. Not all laser products are the same.

The research and development is on-going and we have exciting new lines being tested extensively and hope to bring them to you in the near future.

The Application
The system designed to assist the driver when parking a vehicle and prevent unnecessary damage to the bodywork, as well as warning of approaching hazards the unit can be used to activate other Laser Pro products such as the home security light system available soon. We believe the Laser Pro Park will increase your driving pleasure and keep you and your vehicle safe from unnecessary damage for many years to come.

The brighter the surface the further the distance the Laser Pro Park will detect – up to 3 metres away. Parking in ones own garage for example we recommend you test with different materials in front of the vehicle.

Harness
The harness for the Laser Pro has the switch, buzzer and LED included to give you control and warnings of impending danger or interference from other laser systems.

In order to avoid interference with other laser based systems the Laser Pro Park has been designed to alert the driver of possible interference & if necessary switch the system down.

Junction Box
The Junction box for the Laser Pro has 2 ports should you require a parking sensor on the rear and the front of the car. Should new laser frequencies be allocated by the Home Office then the unit can be upgraded in the field using the USB port in the junction box.

Sensor
Arguably the most important part of the kit the sensor head does all the hard work.

The Laser Pro is the only device on the market to use such high quality lasers and lenses giving huge advantages to both reception and coverage. The unit is supplied with a single laser sensor which can be fitted to either the front or the rear of the vehicle, additional laser sensor heads are available which plug in to the same junction box.

The unit uses the licence free 904nm laser frequency. The same frequency as used by several motor manufacturers eg. Nissan’s adaptive cruise control system which uses laser to determine the distance immediately in front of the vehicle and to deactivate the cruise control if the stopping distance is considered to be too short. Police laser guns use the same 904 nm frequency also.

Wireless fitting kit for the Laser Pro Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The installation - seen here showing through but mostly hidden by the grill on a car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is installed very neatly into a Porsche 968, almost invisible to all but the trained eye.

Laser Pro Park
£278.99

Additional Rear sensor
£195.00

Laser Pro Park & Wireless Kit
£378.99

Other products in this catagory: LT400 Laser Remote Control

Radar Detector Shop 10 Pentland Close, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Cheshire, SK7 5BS
Copyright 2001-2007. All rights reserved.
Home Page | Road Angel 9000 | Road Angel Navigator | New Road Angel | Road Angel Compact | Laser Pro Parking Sensor | Snooper Strabo | Snooper Syrius | Snooper Indago Sat Nav | Micro Go | Cheetah Sentinel | Cheetah GPS Mirror | TR 30 | Talex GPS Detector | GPS Speedtrap Detectors | Laser Detectors | Radar Detectors For Motorcycles | Bel Radar Detectors | Bel 550 | Bel 330 | Bel 966 | Target LE 850 Jammer | Target LRC100 Laser Detector | Bel 990 | Bel 980 | Bel 970 | Road Angel Classic | Snooper | Snooper S5 | Snooper S6-R Neo | Snooper 815 | Snooper 715 | Snooper SLD 920 Jammer | Road Angel | Cobra Radar Detectors | Morpheous-Geodesy | Prices | Trade | Types of Speedtraps | Questions | The Law | News | Contact | Links 1 - 2 - 3 | UK Radar Detectors | Non UK Radar Detectors | Radar Detector Detectors | EvoTest | Plasma | Garmin Quest | Nearly New Units | Speed Detection Devices | Articles and Information | Troubleshooting GPS Devices | GPS Speed Camera Detectors | Top Gear Magazine | Carnauba Wax | Road Angel Professional | Road Angel Professional Connected