General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Any recruitment consultants in tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any recruitment consultants in tonight?

I need some advice

i dont want to type out a big spiel incase no one responds but i had a cv on a job website and two companies came forward one asked me to come in and go over my CV and some vacancies tonight. Now im a credit controller right now and i do a shit load more than that, i manage confidential finance facilities for businesses, my goal was to become a BDM (sales management) or client relationship management.

i went to this "interview" tonight and after some chat the lass said to me i wasnt the average controller and how would i feel working for them as a recruitment consultant (big scottish agency ).

and just after i had my tea another lass phoned from a different agency saying more or less the same, im figuring its a sign

i'm seeing both these guys next week the first lass im meeting their director/s and the 2nd lass for a 1st interview.

Can anyone give me advice? whats the job like, training, support, the industry in general etc etc

If anyone can give me advice i would be most gratefull and when i move up to a cossie/M3 you can have my (stunning) S1 for free

seriously though cheers

Pete
Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

My misses is one, she recruits nurses and doctors.

The bonuses are she has to build her desk up to bring in 10k per month, she then gets a percentage of that 5% so 500 notes ontop of her wages.

Last month she clear 20k, so was up 1k on her months wages. Then there are the yearly targets, so in december she is due 2k bonus.

She is only just starting as she has just moved up to this and still earning a good whack.

Her collegues are seeing 2k per month bonus on average

Keep in mind, that they will increase your target if you piss it, so you are constantly working to get the positions filled.

All in all, it is a busy and stressful job at times, but can earn you a packet in a good firm.

Make sure your basic is good to start with and the bonus scheme is decent
Old 06-11-2007, 08:21 PM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome Matt

I focus better with a bit of pressure and ive brought in a couple of deals where i am despite NOT being sales

but i love the sport of relations and sales plus ill assume they wouldnt invite (because i didnt actually apply) if they didnt think they were onto something

champing the the bit

cheers mate