General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bleet Bleeet ....DENTIST!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 30-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Luca
Lukesville

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bleet Bleeet ....DENTIST!!!!!!

Seriously what the hell is the point, lighter in the wallet and in fooooking agony.

Go for a checkout at the dentist.... last week not been in ten months (due to me forgetting).

So i get a call stating that i must visit or il be excused from the surgerys files..

Appointment booked, so i arrive same old sorry faces up you go sir.

Sat in the chair which im sure empties ya loose change pocket at the same time.. Right lets have a look...

OOH very good brushing, you use an electric brush do you?

No im still old school im afraid.

Very good... Oh what have we here... its like a small hole or could be the contour of the tooth, we shall keep an eye on that one...
Actually i think il put a little paste on it..(make ya mind up Boris)

Im left thinking Oh joy! well at least he is doing a good will gesture and just sealing it.

He then says if it hurts while i clean it let me know.. - so i put up with the pain just so i dont end up dribbling down the highstreet after.

Well to cut a long story short, the fecker charged me £90 and today a week on for something i dont reckon i need i have blooody TOOTHACHE.

so tomorrow some eatern european dentist is going to get a piece of my mind. But with an oppertunity to fix it lol... free of charge

Sure he just said i needed it doing to make me pay for missing an appointment earlier in the year.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:10 PM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Know what you mean, my dentist said that i didnt need braces when i was younger so he took a couple of teeth out instead even though my front teeth were crossed and my mum has it as well so i though he might put them in, anyway not long after i finished education i was in for a routine check up and asked me if i wanted braces funny that as i was out of full time education and would have to pay for it, dont get me wrong i dont mind paying my way for things but i felt a bit cheated.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

I hate Dentists with a passion and I hate taking my pets to the Vets ...but it needs to be done. Last time I went to a Dentist was in Poland, the night before killed the pain of the day after. Great week though and cheaper than the UK!

There Profit Clinics now and show no remorse/feelings at all. They look at you like they do in an American film Designer shop and judge how much you can pay Go to a brothel as at least you'll get your pants pulled down and it'll make you smile
Old 30-10-2007, 08:14 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mine put a filling in on one of my teeth, 2 weeks later the pain was so bad I wanted to die, in the end the tooth need to come out so even more pain.

the fookers

it was fine before the fooker got to it
Old 30-10-2007, 08:39 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by KW-rscos
Know what you mean, my dentist said that i didnt need braces when i was younger so he took a couple of teeth out instead even though my front teeth were crossed and my mum has it as well so i though he might put them in, anyway not long after i finished education i was in for a routine check up and asked me if i wanted braces funny that as i was out of full time education and would have to pay for it, dont get me wrong i dont mind paying my way for things but i felt a bit cheated.
mine did the same
top tooth was out a little so he fixed that, but said come abck later on and we'll look at the bottom teeth
by that time i was 16 and working so he wanted paying for it

still, 18 years later they are still fooked
Old 30-10-2007, 08:53 PM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by dojj
Originally Posted by KW-rscos
mine did the same
top tooth was out a little so he fixed that, but said come abck later on and we'll look at the bottom teeth
by that time i was 16 and working so he wanted paying for it

still, 18 years later they are still fooked
I left mine in the end, my Missus dont care that they are a little crooked and thats all that matters.
Old 30-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i still get my check ups FOC from my dentist cause he thinks im still on benifits

i just sign the box every 5 months and wait to get found out

good thing about it is they cant be arsed to do anything but important work

then again my teeth are fucked and my old man had hes out from a hireditory gum desiese that ive been told ill end up with in the end

hard to spend money on somethign that you have been told will have to come out anyway due to problems INSIDE

my old man has been with false teeth since he was 32 years old,,, maybe even younger

Trending Topics

Old 30-10-2007, 09:20 PM
coco16i
Advanced PassionFord User

I was at the dentist last thursday, had an examination he called it ! two fillings, a clean up of a couple of my teeth with what seemed like a fucking angle grinder and the cunt charged me £230 !!!!!!!!!!

Almost fell on the fucking floor when i seen how much, WTF !!! And i was only in the chair for maybe half a bastard hour !!!!

No wonder the cunt drives a brand new Audi convertible !!!!
Old 30-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Luca
Lukesville

Originally Posted by coco16i
I was at the dentist last thursday, had an examination he called it ! two fillings, a clean up of a couple of my teeth with what seemed like a fucking angle grinder and the cunt charged me £230 !!!!!!!!!!

Almost fell on the fucking floor when i seen how much, WTF !!! And i was only in the chair for maybe half a bastard hour !!!!

JOKERS the lot of them... You cant loose can you..

Take ya car to a garage - "cor mate needs new pads and discs"..

You think il get my mate to check!!

At the dentist however you dont think il check with another dentist... cos you need a bout 4yrs to find another one.....

So you just trust tht he/she is advising/ telling you the truth.
Im not moaning about the cost of it all thts just wear and tear om the old bones......
Does it really need to be done.... cos it sure as hell never once hurt before.

Think mine drives a 911 turbo... might ask for my 2% share in it back
Old 30-10-2007, 10:07 PM
dojj

my bottom teeth are wearing away the backs of my top teeth, so there is now a lip there that hurts like fuck

when it gets too much i'll go to the hospital or go private
Old 31-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Luca
Lukesville

Update -

Just phoned the dentist..... i reckon he read this post....

he cant do anything until Friday morning

Nice to hear when ya face is pounding, and you cant drink/eat, hot or cold things..
Old 31-10-2007, 09:38 AM
mad_on_Series_one
toodle pip !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coco16i

you my friend were well and truely ripped off there, all NHS dentists now have staged pricing. Ive just had a crown fitted at the top price and it cost me £189.

Apperently you pay for the time your in the chair so i was in the chair for 1 hour 20 min having it sized and fitted .

the price you paid must have been private
Old 31-10-2007, 09:38 AM
gingeRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

am i the only one thats happy with his dentist

and the cute eastern european dental nurse
Old 31-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Luca
Lukesville

Originally Posted by gingeRS
am i the only one thats happy with his dentist

and the cute eastern european dental nurse
As he gargles with coke every night - as to see them weekly
Old 31-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Robski
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think Jack Dee has got it down to a tee when it comes to discribing dentists
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A2eVIcXHI7M
Old 31-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Luca
Lukesville

Old 31-10-2007, 10:33 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by m4dyeti
Update -

Just phoned the dentist..... i reckon he read this post....

he cant do anything until Friday morning

Nice to hear when ya face is pounding, and you cant drink/eat, hot or cold things..
it's like going to the docrot when you are ill and they can't give you an appointment until the middle of next week

when you will either be better or dead