General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

this off RSOC/EBAY - ABC MOTORSPORT

Search this Thread

Old 31-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Danny @ Enhanced Performance
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everyone yes iv just seen al this on ebay and now here right for everyone that does want to hear the truth and for the idoits who just love to slag you when theyve got nothing better to do.sanjib the bloke that owns that car knows nothing about cars but decided he wanted a 400bhp show car we polybushed the whole car we stripped the whole underside and repainted it we supplied and fitted new gaz coilovers all round we supplied a 500 cooler new alloy rad fans and air con rad we gave him a new ap paddle clutch new brakes all round new calipers he wanted a polished engine bay and i sold him lots of second hand polished items and hoses i had the rear archea redone and painted and we tried fitting a after market air con that was half supplied by him and we sorced other parts he also asked for under the bonnet to be resprayed so we redone the inner wings we supplied a new engine block and pistons used his crank and rods a new oil pump had his head reworked and ported a bd 14 inlet cam and a new t34 turbo a pectel board and at first grey injectors.as you can see there was a lot of work done to warrant the 8k paid and yes it did take a while but it was alot of work.the first thing he moaned about was that his friend told him it was dangerous cos the cambelt was loose and would fall off and that the head gasket was leaking cos there was oil residue round it he also said that the turbo would blow up cos it had no water cooling.the owner then forced off the cambelt and then rang us to tell us these problems found he also said because he leaves the car ticking ovear for long peroids and drove very short journeys round london could we put green injectors back on.the car was weeping oil from the cam seals and we put new seals in again but the collets wer5e worn so it probably started again and due to the nature he drove the car it was fuelled up when he went to the rollers but i allways told him to have it road mapped for better fuel consumption.as for the aircon it worked when it left we werent overly happy with it and he tell us some time later that it stopped working we never got a chance to even look at this.sajib is one of those customers very hard to please we tried our very best to keep him happy in and out of hours but he always had something extra to moan about and it just seemed impossible to please.weve had hundreds of customers so your going to get one or two unhappy but thats life.we have even got in contact with sanjib today and offered to sort out any problems he has as we hate any hard feelings.he said he would come and see us but hey he said that 8 months ago and this is the next weve heard of it.by the way the cars on the videos are iether our own or friends and if you dont like some side ways action dont watch.cheers danny @abc motorsport
Old 31-10-2007, 12:00 PM
**nick**
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i knew there would e a perfectly good explanation for that add. i know what you mean about those customers you get some that are just pure & uter dicks that havnt got a clue what they are talking about. nothing wrong with abit of sideways action just didnt realise they wernt customers cars.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:50 AM
stage 3 muppet
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by **nick**
i knew there would e a perfectly good explanation for that add. i know what you mean about those customers you get some that are just pure & uter dicks that havnt got a clue what they are talking about. nothing wrong with abit of sideways action just didnt realise they wernt customers cars.
even so not really a good advert for your company is it
just my opinion of course
Old 03-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Hello everyone, yes I have just seen all this on eBay and now here right for everyone that does want to hear the truth and for the idiots who just love to slag you when they’ve got nothing better to do. Sanjib the bloke that owns that car knows nothing about cars but decided he wanted a 400bhp show car, we poly bushed the whole car we stripped the whole underside and repainted it, we supplied and fitted new Gaz coilovers all round, we supplied a 500 cooler new alloy radiator fans and air con radiator, we gave him a new AP paddle clutch new brakes all round, as well as new calipers he wanted a polished engine bay and I sold him lots of second hand polished items and hoses. I had the rear arches redone and painted and we tried fitting a after market air con that was half supplied by him and we sourced other parts.

He also asked for under the bonnet to be re sprayed so we redone the inner wings, we supplied a new engine block and pistons used his crank and rods a new oil pump had his head reworked and ported a bad 14 inlet cam and a new t34 turbo a Pectel board and at first grey injectors. As you can see there was a lot of work done to warrant the 8k paid and yes it did take a while but it was allot of work. the first thing he moaned about was that his friend told him it was dangerous because the cam belt was loose and would fall off and that the head gasket was leaking because there was oil residue round it he also said that the turbo would blow up because it had no water cooling.

the owner then forced off the cam belt and then rang us to tell us these problems found he also said because he leaves the car ticking over for long periods and drove very short journeys round London could we put green injectors back on. the car was weeping oil from the cam seals and we put new seals in again but the collets wer5e worn so it probably started again and due to the nature he drove the car it was fuelled up when he went to the rollers but I always told him to have it road mapped for better fuel consumption. as for the air conditioning it worked when it left we weren’t overly happy with it and he tell us some time later that it stopped working we never got a chance to even look at this. Sanjib is one of those customers very hard to please we tried our very best to keep him happy in and out of hours but he always had something extra to moan about and it just seemed impossible to please.

We have had hundreds of customers so you’re going to get one or two unhappy but that’s life. We have even got in contact with Sanjib today and offered to sort out any problems he has as we hate any hard feelings. He said he would come and see us but hey he said that 8 months ago and this is the first we have heard of it. By the way the cars on the videos are either our own or friends and if you don’t like some side ways action don’t watch. Cheers Danny @ abc motorsport.

Just to help you out a little, I made your post easier on the eye and a little more professional.

Benni.