General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

kids are never safe on the net take a look at this perv

Search this Thread

Old 24-10-2007, 10:30 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Originally Posted by Thrush
Pretty bold statement for someone who doesn't know what they want then! I know at 13 I know what I wanted....
Sex with a 32 year old man?

No that is fucking funny and class wit

Luciano
Old 24-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

If she is owt like em round here she will be 13 going on 20.

Come weekend they go to their mates with a spare set of clothes hidden away to get changed into, go to the park and get lashed on shit cider.

Get harsh and she will fuck you off, have a word but be nice about it at the same time, If she turns against you then you will be wasting your breath.

The reason I know, my youngest niece is now 13, her elder sister lived here when she was 13, what a carry on

Oh, and if you have to pick her up from the under 18's disco, you will be shocked at first, then think there is no wonder why so many under age girls are getting fucked.
Old 25-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by EsCosRacer
time to talk to the little thing if not even put her on the pill. she's done it cause she is curious about it im sure. in that age u want to know what everyone is talking about and some brag of having done already.

whats certain is that her 1st real experience isnt lightages away anymore, so better clue her up, pregnancy is the least worry in times of aids and such.....

the guy is irrelevant but for sure its a wakeup call as a parent !

Well said

You definately need to be talking to her so that even if you cant stop her doing it you can at least make sure she is protected from pregnancy / disease when she does do it.
Old 25-10-2007, 07:14 AM
the original
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: kids are never safe on the net take a look at this perv

who's to say the young lads dad is not on another forum posting up about how some 32 year old paedophile tried to get a bum off his 11 year old son whilst masquerading as a 13 year old girl

Originally Posted by Rs Baz
T A S H A .. W A N T S 3 X .. ? .. <3 says:
if i had 30 mins with you i would batter fook out of you for trying to talk dirty to my 13 year old niece you perv, im her 32 year old uncle your talking too
nice spelling
Old 25-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Talk to her Matey.......Get real with her, and explain the downsides and what the consequences could have led too, because of what she was doing.

Explain that her username was like a red duster to every bull (Pervert) out there.

Just needs some friendly "parental" advice.
Old 25-10-2007, 08:03 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tbh it dosent matter want her screen name was..its just anoying pricks on the msn that do everyones head in and all think there something special..my girlfriend ges it all the time..and when im on her account fuk head guys start saying 'would you like to slip my small penis inside you' and then they realise who there talking to when they get a reply like' do you want your cock cut off?' and my girlfriends screen name is ' i love my baby aaron' and she dosent have raunchy pics..maybe its because shes a very good looking lady end of the day noone has the right to talk to anyone like that..so mate i feel were your comming from
Old 25-10-2007, 08:54 AM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

Originally Posted by R5FORD
tbh it dosent matter want her screen name was..its just anoying pricks on the msn that do everyones head in and all think there something special..my girlfriend ges it all the time..
They would only be on her msn if she either added them, or accepted their invite... Not like they can just randomly message anyone they like...
You can block/delete people on your list too

Rs Baz
How do you know it wasn't someone else on his login, like you were on hers?
By the sound of it you've got bigger things to worry about what shes doing than just what shes typing on some chat room
Old 25-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Not read the thread but WFT do you expect with that username?!?!?

Jesus....
Old 25-10-2007, 09:06 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DaveZS
tbh it dosent matter want her screen name was..its just anoying pricks on the msn that do everyones head in and all think there something special..my girlfriend ges it all the time..
They would only be on her msn if she either added them, or accepted their invite... Not like they can just randomly message anyone they like...

Rs Baz
By the sound of it you've got bigger things to worry about what shes doing than just what shes typing on some chat room
yes obviously they are all mates..well suposdly mates..but iv told her mates dont exist in reality..as thats what i belive..imo opinion there just imature fuckheads that need to grow up..iv deleted most the pricks on her msn.. ..shes a good gurl just not very street smart and dosent judge people correctly..she always gives people a chance
Old 25-10-2007, 09:37 AM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

Rs Baz
yes obviously they are all mates..well suposdly mates..but iv told her mates dont exist in reality..as thats what i belive..imo opinion there just imature fuckheads that need to grow up..iv deleted most the pricks on her msn.. ..shes a good gurl just not very street smart and dosent judge people correctly..she always gives people a chance
This is what i don't get. Why have people on your msn that aren't your mates? And if they are mates, then surely they are just having a laugh?
Nothing about being street smart, just a bit of common sense really...
Give people a chance for what? It's msn ffs
Old 25-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Chip

Rs Baz

Yeah nice, tell her that everyone she thinks is her mate in fact isnt, and they ALL have alterior motives.

What you trying to do, end up with her paranoid schitzophrenic and convinced the world is full of "haters"

Seriously mate, its one thing giving her good advice, but you need to see that perhaps isnt what you are actually doing here by over reacting so massively.
Old 25-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4 things...

1- Teenagers, even that young, are FAR less innocent than people think.

2- Going by what you posted, he didnt ask, and she didnt say, her AGE, so he just one of the usual MSN desperados, and she was expecting it going by point number 3...

3- What the fuck do you expect people to talk to her like when her username is "TASHA WANTS SEX". Having a go at him is like someone walking down the street butt naked and having a go at people for looking.

4 this, below...
Originally Posted by RichardPON
Originally Posted by Thrush
Pretty bold statement for someone who doesn't know what they want then! I know at 13 I know what I wanted....
Sex with a 32 year old man?
AROFL
Old 25-10-2007, 10:53 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

the world is full of haters..she has a good couple of friends but even them i wouldnt trust..mates dont exist imo, they come and go throughout your life..if they were 'mates' they would be there for you from start to end..

maybe it past exprience talking..but my girlfriend understands me and what i mean..and i know im very protective off her
Old 25-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Chip

the world is full of haters..she has a good couple of friends but even them i wouldnt trust..mates dont exist imo, they come and go throughout your life..if they were 'mates' they would be there for you from start to end..

maybe it past exprience talking..but my girlfriend understands me and what i mean..and i know im very protective off her

Phil, is that you mate?
Old 25-10-2007, 11:10 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door

Phil, is that you mate?
omg im starting to talk bullshit like phil
Old 25-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

forgot to add....the little ones dad is a gynecologist. one day she stole abortion pills for a friend of hers who had a "little" problem at the age of 12

Got to agree with a few of the above about sitting her down and speaking to her about this kind of thing, i also agree that kids of this age are not as innocent as they seem.
Old 25-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

First of all, I know what I was like around 13-15.

Thats when i realised that you could get a kick out of winding men up

Unfortunately It lead to a few fucking awful situations which were all my own doing.

A 13 year old cannot be classed as a "kid" or a "child" girls mature at different rates and I know some 13 year old girls at our school were sleeping around.

Sad fact is, whatever you do you cannot stop someone from doing what they want to do without them resenting you for it.

THe only thing you can do is try to educate her. Maybe get an older cousin to speak to her, or someone at school....maybe even ask the school if they will do some classes in PSHE lessons (assuming schools still do these...its where we used to to general "life" education) about internet safety.
Old 25-10-2007, 11:38 AM
kirstyKA
Regular Contributor

God you get some sick bastards
Old 25-10-2007, 11:45 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by kirstyKA
Have you even read the thread
Old 25-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by St3V3_C
Evidently she has if she is replying about the 32 year old bloke who pretends to be a 13 year old girl online so he can chat up teenage boys and get them to cyber with him
Old 25-10-2007, 12:04 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by St3V3_C
Evidently she has if she is replying about the 32 year old bloke who pretends to be a 13 year old girl online so he can chat up teenage boys and get them to cyber with him
Old 25-10-2007, 12:08 PM
kirstyKA
Regular Contributor

I read the first few... i couldnt be bothered to read every single little thing that you guys have wrote....

But i guess i'm going to have to now to fix an error
Old 25-10-2007, 12:14 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
forgot to add....the little ones dad is a gynecologist. one day she stole abortion pills for a friend of hers who had a "little" problem at the age of 12

Got to agree with a few of the above about sitting her down and speaking to her about this kind of thing, i also agree that kids of this age are not as innocent as they seem.
Just one thing all the msn microsoft passport should be just that can tell the age and not be decived i cant say much more on ths maybe i will in the future JUST PEOPLE LIE AND CHIP I REMEBER YOUR FRIEND AT A CLUB THE LAW PROTECTS THE WRONG ONES SOMETIMES !!
Old 25-10-2007, 12:17 PM
kirstyKA
Regular Contributor

See, lots of people didnt read all the replies... i dont see what you guys where getting at.

I was saying the guy was a sick b....

But reading through... she was half to blame...

But.. how do you know that if you said no to cyber... that she would have said no... therefore it would of happend....
Old 25-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

How do we even know this is an adult talking to the girl ? -- If this little girl can use suspect usernames in the attempt to attract sexually frustrated adult males what makes you think that she may not also attract a 13 year old boy and his mates pretending to be an adult to see if they can get some dirty pics

Can you trust anyone's identity on chat really ?
Old 25-10-2007, 05:26 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by Rs Baz
St3V3_C i was in a rage at the time ..

she use's the net at her freinds house she's not allways on mine, i cant follow the girl everywhere can i if she change's her user name on her mate's p.c how would i know that

does it make any bloody diffrence anyway she said that she was 13 to him in the past does this give the right for anyone to say things like that even under that user name no it doesnt...

so if a 13 year old use's a user name like that its o.k is it....
You wanna have a word with the mate's parents mate, I'm sure they would like to know what the kids are upto.

If need be, there is software you can install on a machine to take screenshots and log things such as instant chats etc. and it's totally undetectable to the user....
Old 25-10-2007, 05:43 PM
GiRO
Care Free.......

Old 25-10-2007, 06:05 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by UnseenMenace
It makes no difference if she does state she is 13..

I would break the keyboard and simply stop access to the internet if my daughter could not behave responsible on it, even now if she had a user name such as the T A S H A .. W A N T S 3 X and she's 21

What the hell is a 13 year old being allowed to have a username's such as tashababex or T A S H A .. W A N T S 3 X
The term 'babe' suggests a certain attractiveness and is most certainly flirtatious, as for the other name its totally inappropriate for someone of that age.
Perhaps she would attract less of this attention from men who believe that are chatting to a flirtatious female if she had the username Tasha13Child

Children should be supervised when using the internet.

The chat text above is blatant entrapment and the age is only stated when the bloke appears interested and we do not know who actually started the chat.. innocent people get in serious trouble from things like this

I would be more concerned about why a 13 year old child is using usernames such as this
absolutely spot on there mate
Old 25-10-2007, 08:30 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I've just read this thread post by post and want to contribute my 2p worth.

I've been on msn for 9 years or so and so I know how it works.

First point: Her Username
There's only one reason why she has that username or for that matter both the usernames that you stated. For attention. She may not mean it literally, but she knows boys will like it and start to flirt with her and so she will get a kick out of it. Most girls though with respect for themselves will NEVER put a username like that up ever. Only girls I know that have usernames like that, I'm sorry to put it like this, are dirty little sluts that just want attention and are basically saying "TALK 2 ME, I LOVE THE ATTENTION YOUR GIVING ME AND I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A WHORE BUT I DON'T CARE"

Second Point: The other person involved in the conversation
I can't remember who said it but the only reason you've been talking to him is she has added him or he has added her and she has accepted. There are some people on my msn that I get introduced to through friends but I know whether they are genuine or not. She probably hasn't even met the guy but I'm guessing she enjoyed the attention she got from him even though he's no doubt a dirty old wanker. It relates to my first point, in that she loved his attention.

Third Point: You must now decide what to do
I'm only young so I'm not going to say what you have to do as I am in no position to do so but I will say this. She is a teenager and you have to accept she will starting to look at boys in a different way. There is nothing wrong with this, it's completely natural, but it is wrong coming on and inviting those sorts of pervs on your msn because you are making out that you are gagging for it and acting like a........ So I feel that should be pointed out.
Old 25-10-2007, 10:00 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by Punkie
First of all, I know what I was like around 13-15.
What? a slag?

Luciano
Old 25-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Chip

@ Charlie
Old 25-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

If my 13 year old sister had a screen name like that i would kill her!

You or her parents if they are around need to giver her a talking to and monitor her internet usage - you can never be to safe now adays!

How are ppl getting her addy anyways, especially older guys?
Old 25-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Jemma
they PM'ing her in the grooming, i mean muppet, room
Old 25-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by Stavros
Is that how you got it?

Old 25-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Chip

<- real tears
Old 25-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Is that how you got it?

nah, i waited outside school, sold some kids some crack, then lured the innocent girl in to my gingerbread house with promises of sweeties and kittens.

as OF COURSE, girls with usernames like xxxKITTYxLOVESxANALxxx or whatever her username was really needs people to go hunting for them, even the Muppet Room wronguns would prob think "nah, no challenge"

Old 25-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Chip

Stav used to date her back when she was fit before she got all old and unattractive
Old 25-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Stavros You crack me up!

Chip-3Door Is 13 old to Stav??

Quick Reply: kids are never safe on the net take a look at this perv