General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Foreverwhite

Search this Thread

Old 25-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Magic Numbers
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by truthordare
Originally Posted by blahblahcarsblah
Originally Posted by truthordare
Hey Bert
You awake Bert?

What if everyone is right and we are wrong Bert?

Go back to sleep Ernie, we'll just call them Emo, single teenage mothers in the morning!

Debs
I can't stop doing that voice now.

Lol

Ge Bert, You awake Bert! Can't stop it!
Charlee You nut lol. Has fullofshite been banned? (lets hope so) He's gone a bit quiet, maybe the Roids have swelled his fingers to the size of his ego and he can't type.

Debs
Nah his cock got that small, he was ashmed to learn that he had lost 2"'s in height
Old 25-10-2007, 12:37 PM
MancDave
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Location: Salford I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

All mouth and no action enough said

Roids mean jack all in todays society ask yourself something can they stop a bullet??

Ive got a few 16-20 stone mates of muscle full of steds and growth hormone,insulin the lot doesn.t make them hard ?

Look hard maybe but does not make them hard ?

Ive done martial arts for 17 years

2 X Open British champion
3 x national champion
1 x Europeon champion
A room thats dedicated just for my trophies, what im saying is does that make me hard well i don.t know living in inner manchester never go round acting like i am ?

Lets just say roid heads might have brute strength no agility speed reflexes, out before they can blink full stop.

ONE ON ONE NEVER LOST A FIGHT IN OR OUT THE RING BUT GUESS WHAT I DON.T THINK IM HARD.

Ive trained vigoursly hard for my status and don.t let ego take over
Old 25-10-2007, 12:40 PM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

who's your trainer?

Old 25-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by foreverwhite
who's your trainer?

Old 25-10-2007, 12:43 PM
RS_Ant
PassionFord Post Troll

who's your trainer?

Old 25-10-2007, 12:44 PM
RS_Ant
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MancDave

Roids mean jack all in todays society ask yourself something can they stop a bullet??

Ive got a few 16-20 stone mates of muscle full of steds and growth hormone,insulin the lot doesn.t make them hard ?

3 x national champion
1 x Europeon champion
A room thats dedicated just for my trophies, what im saying is does that make me hard well i don.t know living in inner manchester never go round acting like i am ?

Lets just say roid heads might have brute strength no agility speed reflexes, out before they can blink full stop.

ONE ON ONE NEVER LOST A FIGHT IN OR OUT THE RING BUT GUESS WHAT I DON.T THINK IM HARD.

Yea i know a few chaps like you dwon by me, they got there heads kicked in by the local bad boys when it all kicked off.
Old 25-10-2007, 12:47 PM
saphlover
PassionFord Post Troll

Just do what I do and walk away, hate fighting and cant be arsed doing it.
Old 25-10-2007, 12:50 PM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

who's your trainer?

Careful, he's skilled in the art of Origami, and will release Cream Of Sum-yun-guy on you
Old 25-10-2007, 12:57 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SNP
who's your trainer?

Careful, he's skilled in the art of Origami, and will release Cream Of Sum-yun-guy on you

You mean the cream of sum-yun-guy
Aka

Ah daniel-sun

Old 25-10-2007, 03:32 PM
MancDave

who's your trainer?

How did you know???

To the chap who says lads like him got his head stoved in of lots of little tearaways it happens im afraid as i did stree one on one
Old 25-10-2007, 03:34 PM
foreverwhite
Banned
BANNED

Old 25-10-2007, 03:43 PM
MancDave

Originally Posted by RS_Ant

3 x national champion
1 x Europeon champion

Yea i know a few chaps like you dwon by me, they got there heads kicked in by the local bad boys when it all kicked off.
Just to add i would not let that happen to me as the local yobs are not like other areas where i live and you daren.t go round kicking peoples heads in or damaging cars as the consequences are sublime period

No mickey mouse s hite like that or brown bread proved time and time again round these parts no b ullshit policy
Old 25-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Magic Numbers
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Viva La Robb
Nope I'm an Elmo now!

Not I might add a tickle me Elmo!! I'm not one of those!
Elmo is cool as well may i add
Are you hinting for Elmo membership?
Oi its my club as I started it! You have to bribe me personally to gain membership and its not cash related either
Old 25-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Oh my fucking god, the muppet room gets more and more shameful every day.

What a crock of shite, and the internet rambo shit going on is the icing on the fucking cake, jesus

Whats your full name dave? just you must be pretty well known if been champ in whatever martial art you do so much, and wondered who you were.
Old 25-10-2007, 11:51 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Stavros

What a crock of shite, and the internet rambo shit going on is the icing on the fucking cake, jesus
On the prowl and looking for a young 'un to groom?
Old 25-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by RichardPON

yeah, but i was scared away by dave as he is so amazingly tough he has to show off about it to a bunch of retards
Old 26-10-2007, 12:03 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON

yeah, but i was scared away by dave as he is so amazingly tough he has to show off about it to a bunch of retards

Fucking hell stav

Dave is a expert at beating people up.
He might come looking for you so dont take the piss

Old 26-10-2007, 12:25 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

3 x national champion
1 x Europeon champion

Just to add i would not let that happen to me as the local yobs are not like other areas where i live and you daren.t go round kicking peoples heads in or damaging cars as the consequences are sublime period

No mickey mouse s hite like that or brown bread proved time and time again round these parts no b ullshit policy
We were having loads of trouble round here with cars and property being damaged... the night it kicked off really bad and they were goading us Keith snapped and went at em with a baseball bat... just as the local police turned up. They told me to take the bat in the house and then proceeded to tell this group of 20 or so yobs to clear off.... there were cries of "but he came at us with a bat, aren't ya gonna do him", to which they were told to clear off as we were all fed up of them damaging our cars etc. Never heard a copper shout so much... good job he's our local cos really, he should have arrested Keith, he does sympathise with us though... had a few sleepless nights keeping watch on the motors outside, next door's had his window put through, next door the other side got the door on their car booted in and the wingmirror kicked off, my XR2i was jumped on.... left nice dents in the bonnet, and my neighbour's mate was visiting in his BMW Coupe, which suffered dents to bonnet, roof and boot as they ran over it...

A week or so later when three of em jumped Keith with a large knife and knuckle dusters and he showed em that he didn't need a bat to back himself up, all the trouble has since stopped.... one of the lads told the police that he wasn't pressing charges, they'd jumped him and he gave a real good fight... so they were leaving it... fair enough... guess its a case of never mess with the unknown... it can have a nasty habit of surprising the hell out of you...
Old 26-10-2007, 12:30 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by XRdodgybird

3 x national champion
1 x Europeon champion

We were having loads of trouble round here with cars and property being damaged... the night it kicked off really bad and they were goading us Keith snapped and went at em with a baseball bat... just as the local police turned up. They told me to take the bat in the house and then proceeded to tell this group of 20 or so yobs to clear off.... there were cries of "but he came at us with a bat, aren't ya gonna do him", to which they were told to clear off as we were all fed up of them damaging our cars etc. Never heard a copper shout so much... good job he's our local cos really, he should have arrested Keith, he does sympathise with us though... had a few sleepless nights keeping watch on the motors outside, next door's had his window put through, next door the other side got the door on their car booted in and the wingmirror kicked off, my XR2i was jumped on.... left nice dents in the bonnet, and my neighbour's mate was visiting in his BMW Coupe, which suffered dents to bonnet, roof and boot as they ran over it...

A week or so later when three of em jumped Keith with a large knife and knuckle dusters and he showed em that he didn't need a bat to back himself up, all the trouble has since stopped.... one of the lads told the police that he wasn't pressing charged, they'd jumped him and he gave a real good fight... so they were leaving it... fair enough... guess its a case of never mess with the unknown... it can have a nasty habit of surprising the hell out of you...
Hang on what happened to the duster's?
Old 26-10-2007, 12:35 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Ambulance crew used em to keep the kid's nose on his face..
Old 26-10-2007, 12:53 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I take it that your bloke is chuck norris
Old 26-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Magic Numbers
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
I bet he could kick a revolving door shut
Old 26-10-2007, 01:03 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

No, he isn't, but when provoked, he can be very unpleasant...
Old 26-10-2007, 01:03 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Magic Numbers
I bet he could kick a revolving door shut
Lmfao

Sorry xrdodgybird but come on!
Next thing he'll be leaping tall building's and drinking volcano's as a hot before bed drink
Old 26-10-2007, 01:08 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

So are you trying to say that I am lying about him taking on these people and getting the better of them?

Listen hun, whether you believe it or not, it happened, after all, he didn't skim the skin off his own cheakbone that day... and I am certain that the he didn't sit in the car with his own hand clamped so hard to his own neck that he left finger imprints.

believe what you want.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:21 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So are you trying to say that I am lying about him taking on these people and getting the better of them?

Listen hun, whether you believe it or not, it happened, after all, he didn't skim the skin off his own cheakbone that day... and I am certain that the he didn't sit in the car with his own hand clamped so hard to his own neck that he left finger imprints.

believe what you want.
No not been funny. But i've been done with duster's and it mangle's your head! I've been glassed 3 times stabbed 4 times and still gone on as normal but when you get hit with duster's it's different you cave in so to speak.
So if he can take on 3 blokes who are tooled up with duster's and bat's then he must be chuck norris. Cos nobody i know could put up with that and still come through on top
Old 26-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You wouldn't be quick enough surely? I mean while your tackling two the other one would bend it over your head I suspect. I have never been there as I prefer the easy way of running someone over.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:29 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

believe what you want.
No not been funny. But i've been done with duster's and it mangle's your head! I've been glassed 3 times stabbed 4 times and still gone on as normal but when you get hit with duster's it's different you cave in so to speak.
So if he can take on 3 blokes who are tooled up with duster's and bat's then he must be chuck norris. Cos nobody i know could put up with that and still come through on top
Perhaps people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10... he was hit by a knuckle duster... but at no time did I say it hit him square on... hence the grazed cheek...... and where did the bat come into it?
Old 26-10-2007, 01:31 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Benni
You wouldn't be quick enough surely? I mean while your tackling two the other one would bend it over your head I suspect. I have never been there as I prefer the easy way of running someone over.
Believe or not mate but if your sober and people are pissed i have alway's found it easyer if there was 2 or 3 on you compared to 1
Old 26-10-2007, 01:35 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

believe what you want.
Perhaps people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10... he was hit by a knuckle duster... but at no time did I say it hit him square on... hence the grazed cheek...... and where did the bat come into it?
Yeah my bad you said he had a bat in in a previous post.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:39 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

One of em was punched once.. he didn't come back for another....

Okay... I am bored of this now....

So.... to clarify. When he was jumped by these three imbeciles, in broad daylight with witnesses across the road who called the cops.....

One suffered a broken cheakbone... and decided that was enough... he broke one of em's nose and the third one suffered facial injuries whilst he was being stood on (and this kid was the only one out of the three who wouldn't admit at first that they'd attacked a bloke stood at the side of the road), but with the witnesses the police had, it was pretty clear cut who was attacking who and who was defending themselves...
Old 26-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Believe or not mate but if your sober and people are pissed i have alway's found it easyer if there was 2 or 3 on you compared to 1
How come mate?
Old 26-10-2007, 01:41 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

believe what you want.
Yeah my bad you said he had a bat in in a previous post.
In a previous post, I mentioned a night when trouble kicked off outside our houses and Keith went out to a group of 20 lads with a bat..... this was a totally separate incident...
Old 26-10-2007, 01:43 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

I take it if you had a saff cos parked on your drive outside and you looked out of your windows to see some tw4t bouncing up and down ont he back of it.... you would hide behind your curtains and let em.....

Not my bloke....
Old 26-10-2007, 01:49 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I take it if you had a saff cos parked on your drive outside and you looked out of your windows to see some tw4t bouncing up and down ont he back of it.... you would hide behind your curtains and let em.....

Not my bloke....
No like i said i was not been funny but when you get the edited version it will alway's bring up questions
Old 26-10-2007, 01:52 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Not my bloke....
No like i said i was not been funny but when you get the edited version it will alway's bring up questions
I changed "charged" to "charges"...
Old 26-10-2007, 01:55 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Sorry, I am a bit of a perfectionist and don't like spelling errors in my post.... my problem is, I don't check em well enough before I hit "Submit"
Old 26-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Sorry, I am a bit of a perfectionist and don't like spelling errors in my post.... my problem is, I don't check em well enough before I hit "Submit"
I'm the same, can be a pain when drunk.
Old 26-10-2007, 02:00 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

How come mate?
Cos nine time's out of ten they behave like fish.
Out of water that is
They know they have to do something but dont really know what so they act like there having a fit and try and throw punches but it doesnt work cos they dont wanna hit there mate and you can see it's all half hearted. You see any doorman worth his salt will stand right in the middle cos it's the safest place. And if they do go big style and chin there mate then that's a bonus
Old 26-10-2007, 08:17 AM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Or the 3 blokes that attacked him could just be wimpy little faggots ?

I'd hazard a guess that non of them were above 19 years old?

Probably just wanna be gangsters that couldn't fight.

Even if they did have dusters and such, doesn't mean they'd know how to use them to there advanatge or how to fight.

Quick Reply: FAO Foreverwhite