General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

gordon brown, what a ........

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't be arsed to read all the replies in detail but Gordon Brown is a complete and utter cunt.

Blair was a smiley face cunt but Brown is in a different league and fingers crossed he calls an election and gets the fuck out, tories, lib dems or even another labour leader as long as that useless cunt is not in charge.

And as for the ecomony being so great under brown - your having a fucking laugh ?

The ecomony is great if your rich or poor - in the middle and your fucked.

People paying £250K for a house, morgage payments over a £1K a month - I know people who £2K a month. Its a fucking disgrace and that mother fucker brown let it happen and gave the impression everything was ok the average thick voter.

Your £1 just don't go far enough in this country and personally I want the fuck out - problem is my step son is the wrong age to be emigrating...

And in case you missed it - Browns a fucking cunt !
Old 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
AndyBrew
Advanced PassionFord User

well to add my two-penneth:

its "losing" not "loosing"
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Sean_RS

They are all a buch of cocks!!

Bring back Blair
Old 07-10-2007, 05:58 PM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Im on the first plane out of this country once im qualified

Got to hopes of getting on the housing ladder over here as i refuse to £100k+ for a 1 bed flat over 8million years!!!......

As someone above said your fine if your rich or poor but in the middle where most of the grafters in this country are your fucked.

I dont even vote as i cant be arsed as no one helps out the normal bloke who works 48hrs+ a week to get the better things in life .

Roll on the next election so we can get screwed over even more
Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by neilm
You lot make me laugh...

Half of you couldnt name the leaders of the main three parties, and those who can know hardly anything of their policies, its just whinging for whingings sake.

You all seem to forget that its Gordon Brown who's been the chancellor since labour came to power, who's kept the economy in check, enabled slow and sensible growth in the country.

Far be it from me to say most of you have never had it so good, but when I left school under the tories there were 3 million unemployed and we had to move to the south just so my father could get work to support his family.

Now unemployment is almost unheard of.

Home owners have had years and years of low interest rates on their mortgages.... under the tories it got to 15%

But half of you arent old enough to remember and those old enough have a selective memory.

I'm not saying all in the garden is rosy.

But its not bad.

And Gordon is right not to call an election, why should he ? he's got 2.5 years to build his own track record rather than riding on the tails of Tony Blair.

That way the people will be voting on him and his leadership rather than him taking one in the ass for Tony.

Was that more what you were looking for Andy ?
Thanks Neil youve saved me a reply there
Old 07-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by RichardPON

but no quality of life......
You not think so????

You should have lived where i live Rich under the rule of the tories to see what that statement REALLY means.....
Old 07-10-2007, 09:52 PM
KregRS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its all a load of bollocks, as far as I'm concerned. And theres no point in even trying to put across your argument as you know the PF 'holier than thou' squad will say and do whatever to rubbish your opinion. As far as they're concerned Gordon Brown and Labour are the the best, no one and no other party will come close. Which, judging by most of the replies to this thread is complete and utter bollocks. Best to leave them to their blinkered view of the state of this country, no doubt they'll all jump ship when Labour and the fat c*nt go down, and a new, ELECTED leader takes over.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by KregRS
Its all a load of bollocks, as far as I'm concerned. And theres no point in even trying to put across your argument as you know the PF 'holier than thou' squad will say and do whatever to rubbish your opinion. As far as they're concerned Gordon Brown and Labour are the the best, no one and no other party will come close. Which, judging by most of the replies to this thread is complete and utter bollocks. Best to leave them to their blinkered view of the state of this country, no doubt they'll all jump ship when Labour and the fat c*nt go down, and a new, ELECTED leader takes over.
Do you copy and paste your answers to save replying each time? Your like a stuck record ffs.

Someone has a different opinion to yours so they are hollier than thou or rubbish your opinion LMAO
Old 07-10-2007, 10:23 PM
anodised

i dont vote never have never will
Old 07-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds

You not think so????

You should have lived where i live Rich under the rule of the tories to see what that statement REALLY means.....
boo hoo
Old 07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
KregRS

Do you copy and paste your answers to save replying each time? Your like a stuck record ffs.

Someone has a different opinion to yours so they are hollier than thou or rubbish your opinion LMAO
Not as much as you spout the same bollocks over and over and over.

The holier than thou was aimed at you, as whenever there is a debate on anything, there you are, trying to belittle others because of their opinion. Unusually for you, you haven't replied with an insult.

Stuck record? Not me, I think you should take that title for yourself.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Dannn

Not as much as you spout the same bollock over and over and over.

Stuck record, not me. You seem to rubbish everyone elses opinion, you're the stuck record. Fuck off, prick.
If you really want to upset Lee then photoshop him giving Maggie the time of her life with a nice big cheesy grin on his face !
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 PM
KregRS

Originally Posted by Dannn

Not as much as you spout the same bollock over and over and over.

Stuck record, not me. You seem to rubbish everyone elses opinion, you're the stuck record.
If you really want to upset Lee then photoshop him giving Maggie the time of her life with a nice big cheesy grin on his face !
Old 08-10-2007, 05:49 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i think ming campbell has a point

he wants an election every 4 years, regardless so that, as he's put it "the guy in charge doesn't have the option of not having one because he feels he won't win"

at least with the tories you wouldn't have had them rolling over for europe to fuck us up with their silly laws, and now gordon doesn't even want a referendum about giving all our rights to brussels

that's just bollocks, the sooner he's out the better, but we may have to put up with the fat bloater for a few more years yet

and what about the scotish bit, devolution or whatever they are calling it this week? we still subsidise their economy but we can#'t vote for them to change their rules, yet they can vote for us to change ours?

what sort of con artist decided that was a god thing to do
Old 08-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Chris Honeywell

well said m8 unfortunatly some of us are not in the uber post loads my opinion is more important club..
It like the knights of the round table here certain ammount of people here are allowed opinions the rest of us are laughed at dismissed..

Just like the constant posts you get where people point out spelling and grammer mistakes all in the aid of making people feel bigger
Old 08-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Chris Honeywell

double post
Old 08-10-2007, 06:18 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Spelingg mishtakes, Iuse spell check, as carnt spel aniwayy.
tabetha
ps me bluddy spellll cheque not working!!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:43 AM
KregRS

Still waiting for Mr Reynolds to grace us with his reply........

I could do with a laugh
Old 08-10-2007, 09:09 AM
percybigun
Twistin me melon man

OK brown is good with the economy, but he is much worse on the nanny state thing than blair ever was, and his taxation fettish is well bad. he wants smoking and drinking banned, and anything else which is enjoyable (what can he ban next, maybe sex, kebabs, football, cars...)

unfortunatley the high taxation is needed to pay for the overheads of hugely under-efficient local authorities and central government depts, asylum seekers.

i reckon the already OTT H&S laws will become ten times worse under Brown.

i agree with the stable economy but high cost of living comments.

cameron would never become PM, he is too whacky and i cant see him getting elected. and brown knows it!

i wanna emigrate!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:14 AM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I genuinley think it is time for a change, i think alot of people look to the last as apposed to the future, Cameron is not maggie and would do things differently hell Labour seemed to have moved closer to some tories policys over the years, l hate this giving in to Europe shit, why should lets cherish the fact we are an Island nation and be proud of our heritage and history, albeit not all of it was good.

Look at Frace that country is not in the best shape very short working weeks

my fiance and l want to buy a house they aint cheap and there is no real incentive to do so, inheritance tax why ??? have you not already paid tax once on it, so what if you choose to save your money instead of spending it,

Time for a change, and l think that an election should be called within a year if the leader has not been elected by the public,

Oh and sort the fucking immigration policy out

People say Brown is good with the economy have more buisness not gone bankrupt in the last few years then before and more house's are being repossed then ever before !!

Make this a country to be proud of again

Mike
Old 08-10-2007, 09:24 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

You not think so????

Which is?

We're similar age aren't we, so you can't possibly be harping on about the closure of the mines?

The only other thing the anti-Tories whinge about is the Poll Tax issue when it came about. That's great. My council tax is £2000 a year. Poll tax would have been cheaper!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:31 AM
percybigun
Twistin me melon man

i grew up in the north east during the thatcher recession years and it was seriously majorly grim. no jobs whatsoever, people pretty much looting cars/houses, i was stuck working for a cunt for 4 years on £100 a week who ripped us off because there was NO other jobs.

now i can pick and choose my jobs!

there was no way anyone i even knew back then had all the luxuries we all take for granted now, nobody had hols abroad or Sky or cleaners or all the stuff every body has now.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 AM
AndyBrew

My council tax is £2000 a year. Poll tax would have been cheaper!
now that I agree with, funny how things pan out
Old 08-10-2007, 09:35 AM
KregRS

Originally Posted by percybigun
i grew up in the north east during the thatcher recession years and it was seriously majorly grim. no jobs whatsoever, people pretty much looting cars/houses, i was stuck working for a cunt for 4 years on £100 a week who ripped us off because there was NO other jobs.

now i can pick and choose my jobs!

there was no way anyone i even knew back then had all the luxuries we all take for granted now, nobody had hols abroad or Sky or cleaners or all the stuff every body has now.
So everyone has cleaners, sky etc?

I don't have a cleaner, unless you count my gf, I don't have sky and I've never had a holiday abroad.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:37 AM
KregRS

I'm only just old enough to remember poll tax, what was poll tax exactly?
Old 08-10-2007, 09:39 AM
AndyBrew

it was similar to council tax but cheaper
Old 08-10-2007, 09:41 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Now I'm not one to get involved in any type of politics or should I say politricks but I do know that they're all cunts who are only intrested in lining their own pockets/feathering their own nests.

As stated above if you are loaded or a fucking ponce you're alright but if you are a working class man/woman or couple its fucking tough to make ends meet.

Remember remember the 5th of November Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the houses of palicunts all those years ago because they were the same fuckers then and they're the same fuckers now, too bad he didn't pull it off

Luciano
Old 08-10-2007, 09:42 AM
AndyBrew

From my point of view I don't think any government will ever change things because as with all forms of power it brings corruption, however small
Old 08-10-2007, 09:52 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Poll tax was a thing that was created by that cunt Thatcher to replace the exisisting rates system, it was all a big hoo har because you had low income families eg: 10k a year having to pay the same amount of poll tax as say a family whos income was 300k a year and a lot of people just couldn't afford it.

I didn't really have a problem with it at the time because we were living in the Wandsworth borough which was the cheapest @ £150 per person a year, but other boroughs accross the capital were fucking expensive up to a grand iirc,

I hate the fucking tories they are cunts, Thatcher the cunt was the daughter of a green grocer (working class profession) and then she turned her back on the workers so my message to her is drop dead you fucking old hag, the best bit I remember about the poll tax was the riots disorder, anachy and violence now thats what I call fun

Luciano
Old 08-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Smiggy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by dojj

and what about the scotish bit, devolution or whatever they are calling it this week? we still subsidise their economy but we can#'t vote for them to change their rules, yet they can vote for us to change ours?

what sort of con artist decided that was a god thing to do
2 points there dojj. One very valid and one not so.

The whole England subsidising Scotland thing is a load of crap that is being force fed to people who don't know any better. The government are very selective in what figures are released to the general public, but if you make use of the freedom of information act and actually do a bit of research you'll find its all bollocks. There are official documents avaliable to the public that show that government after government have blocked plans for Scottish Independance as it would be detrimental to the rest of the UK (but not Scotland). Figures published publically always only show figures without including Regional Income. When you add Oil & Whisky Revenue, Tourism, Other exports etc. Scotland more than holds it own.

The second point I totally agree with. Scottish MP's should not be able to vote on issues which do not affect the Scottish People. The only reason they are allowed to is that Labour need their Scottish MP's support in votes or they would never get anything pushed through parliament. I bet that if the Tories ever regain power that this would be one of the first thing changed. Quite rightly so.

And as for Maggie Thatcher - I will dance on her grave. The whole of Scotland awaits her final demise. What that woman done up here is unforgivable.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:44 AM
dojj

Smiggy

fair play for answering that

percybigun

it's called the rise of technology, which is why we have sky and stuff like that
20 eyars ago you could hardly buy a computer, but houses were as cheap as chips so it's swings and roundabouts

i'd rather have bigger inflation and cheaper houses, or at least put a cap on house prices to stop them going up even more, that would fuck a lot of peole off though but it would be the fairest way to do stuff, my house that i now live in has doubled in price in 7 years and the house my dad bought way back 30 odd years ago has gone up by more than 350% in vaule
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Imo people always try to make politics too clear cut.

A lot has changed since Labour came into power, the whole world has changed in many ways including us ourselves.

Why we so often point at one person and call them a cunt without knowing the facts shocks me, I think this says more about the state of society than government and perhaps goes some way to explain the situations we get into.

The thing is everybody is pretty much selfish. You get people complaining of high housing prices because they themselves cannot afford one, if they all ready owned property and had seen their property rise in value they'd have a totally different opinion. When interest rates soar again all those people who've borrowed on the wave the previous low will all start crying because their credit card payments go up, while those that have tucked their money away as savings will be OK.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:07 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

As I get older I take more interest in politics and to my reckoning Brown is an arse without any decency. He is a scheming conman who has buttered up to Blair for ten years. In those ten years I may be earning more money but I am losing it a damn sight faster that I ever did before.

Brown can read, he knew the media were talking about an election and he dropped subtle hints that one was coming. Cameron talks a bit of common sense and Brown bottles it. Yes, he is in power so it is his choice, but he could have just come out with a statement several weeks ago, explaining he has waited 10 years for his moment of glory and wants it for a bit longer. Now, he tells us the country want him to finish his reforms! Well, I want him to f*** off.

I remember the so called dark days of Maggie etc etc, I just think that as a party they lost their way (ie,got shot of Maggie) and the country needed a change. It was a change for the worst (IMHO) and I think the time is again right for a change. Cameron may not be the most dynamic fella out there but I think he is a viable alternative to that idiot parading around as if he is the saviour of our great country.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Not as much as you spout the same bollocks over and over and over.

The holier than thou was aimed at you, as whenever there is a debate on anything, there you are, trying to belittle others because of their opinion. Unusually for you, you haven't replied with an insult.

Stuck record? Not me, I think you should take that title for yourself.
where have i tried to be little others? Find me the quotes out where ive done that. All ive done is voice my opinion like you have. The difference being mine isnt a schoolboy type of reply And your thinking of going into your own business? Id grow up first........
Old 08-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

You not think so????

Which is?

We're similar age aren't we, so you can't possibly be harping on about the closure of the mines?

The only other thing the anti-Tories whinge about is the Poll Tax issue when it came about. That's great. My council tax is £2000 a year. Poll tax would have been cheaper!
Tell me why i wouldnt be on about when the mines closed Rich? Similar age? Your about 25 arent ya?
Old 08-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Still waiting for Mr Reynolds to grace us with his reply........

I could do with a laugh
Im sure you get one every morning
Old 08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
dojj

some people will agree, some peole won't
that's the nature of the beast

the secret is to find out a way to dissapoint the least amount of people so that more vote for you

just because there is a leadership change shouldn't mean to say there should be a general election, but it owuld have been the right thing to do, start with a clean slate rather than hang onto the coat tails of a departing pm who everyone wanted to kick in the cunt, and tony b liar wouldn't have been expemt for a smack in the chops either
Old 08-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Matt J
I think Rich is the same age as me, or there abouts (28)
Ah thought he was a tad younger.

Anyway. I cant really see what age has to do with it. The majority of the pits closed in Barnsley in the early 90's...when i was a teen so dont see what Rich means with his statement! At that age i was smack bang in the middle of the whole devastation of the area. The areas econonmy is ALMOST back to how it was pre pit closures. Its almost 2008....and there are still villages that are suffering, but we have seen a lot of money ploughed in from the government and EU to redevelop the area....from when labour got it. Fook all was done under the tories after they wiped us out.

Quick Reply: gordon brown, what a ........