General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Me Vs. Norfolk Police (UPDATED - Back from court......)

Search this Thread

Old 15-10-2007, 05:33 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

wankers, they are clutching at straws, take them to the cleaners with a decent brief stick to your guns mate, they are on a looser here
Old 15-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep going to court and prooving your innocenence and wait untill it gets thrown out.

have the local media there and the mother of a serious crime victim and highlight the police and cps wasting there time on shit like this, tax payers money etc etc
Old 15-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

stick to your guns. if they're so sure that you're guilty why would they change the charge?
Old 15-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RWD_cossie_wil - The only person getting involved with this is me..... I am prepared to go the distance with it though....

Shings - Sounds like such a plan! Wish i could get some sort of media involvement with it, i know then it wouldnt take long to resolve!

Lambchop - Exactly my thoughts! Im simply not having it!
Old 15-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

tell me where the building is, If I can i'll drive my pulsar there and torch it outside there building...

kills two birds with one stone then
Old 15-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh yer, just to add! Upon reading the second statement, there is a line in there where the officer is quoting me by saying....

"That he had points on his licence and didnt want anymore!"

Now ive had a clean licence for the past 2 years+ (Infact ive NEVER had any sort of penatly!!)

Why ever would i say that, and even more so why would he quote me on it?! The other statement (the one i got first) makes no mention of this!
Old 15-10-2007, 05:46 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Total cunts
Old 15-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

The CPS is an absolute joke ..sounds like the police cant be arsed with this and its the CPS pushing this along..good luck fella
Old 15-10-2007, 05:50 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Mate, basically they KNOW they have fucked up, but rarther than say "really really sorry, you were right we were wrong, our bad", they are trying to save face and push it through anyway. Beware of majestrates, they are a bunch of bent bastards as well, they will ALWAYS side with the pigs, it's not a case of innocent until proven guilty, it's march in the guilty bastard and his lying mates - Even though it is against our whole legal system, YOU are being treated guilty until you can prove your innocence ..... Really, trust me on this, get a good brief and you will walk, on your own and they will cream you .... Been there done that, even if you know you are in the right .

Have you contacted the sun yet? They love a good waste of time by the piggys/courts story
Old 15-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

W. T. F?

as said go to local/national press. Just copy & paste the threads from here

if you have the strength, go to the end and fight. the law is an ass. and when you finally win, sue the cunts for "stress".
Old 15-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Good luck with it Neil.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

keep going back to court mate it WILL get thrown out and hopefully the twats that charged you in first place get there balls wrapped.
they deffo wouldnt offer you a lesser charge at this late stage if they had any proof imo.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:53 PM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Hi mate
Wont go into one of the times I was in court and one of the coppers had to re write there and then for the magistrates her statement and drawings of roads FIVE times to be correct as the magistrate NEW the roads , oh and identical to mine , or where I was meant to have mounted the pavement and run these two women down (they was in the road when I hit em ! )

But anyway as I remember it on your original thread the cops got kinda cocky and said it didnt matter whether you could prove you had used YOUR phone or not AS it may not have been your phone you was on (basically they was gonna try doing ya anyway, and was confident they could ), anyway if they can do this, SURELY they should have confiscated ALL the mobile phones present in the car at that time, and had them ALL checked for usage, maybe the fact they didnt do this could help you, as in if they deffinately see you usaing A PHONE, surely they need them all if they gonna try using that excuse , or didnt they see clearly enough what the phone looked like that you was using If they described yours PERFECTLY you can PROVE it wasnt used, if they CANT describe YOURS then maybe they didnt see the offending phone as clearly as they are saying

The only worry I would have if I was you, is the fact one of the coppers on here stated it DOESNT have to even be a mobile phone, the phone isnt the exact thing you will be being done for, will be summit distracting your driving or not in full control etc

The fact they are trying to alter your charge is all good tho, they are now obviously worried they cant make the original charge stick, and if I was you I wouldnt allow them to change it and say NO you accused me of "this" now charge prove and convict me of THAT offence

GOOD LUCK with it any how

Steve
Old 15-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by The Rapid 1
Hi mate
Wont go into one of the times I was in court and one of the coppers had to re write there and then for the magistrates her statement and drawings of roads FIVE times to be correct as the magistrate NEW the roads , oh and identical to mine , or where I was meant to have mounted the pavement and run these two women down (they was in the road when I hit em ! )

But anyway as I remember it on your original thread the cops got kinda cocky and said it didnt matter whether you could prove you had used YOUR phone or not AS it may not have been your phone you was on (basically they was gonna try doing ya anyway, and was confident they could ), anyway if they can do this, SURELY they should have confiscated ALL the mobile phones present in the car at that time, and had them ALL checked for usage, maybe the fact they didnt do this could help you, as in if they deffinately see you usaing A PHONE, surely they need them all if they gonna try using that excuse , or didnt they see clearly enough what the phone looked like that you was using If they described yours PERFECTLY you can PROVE it wasnt used, if they CANT describe YOURS then maybe they didnt see the offending phone as clearly as they are saying

The only worry I would have if I was you, is the fact one of the coppers on here stated it DOESNT have to even be a mobile phone, the phone isnt the exact thing you will be being done for, will be summit distracting your driving or not in full control etc

The fact they are trying to alter your charge is all good tho, they are now obviously worried they cant make the original charge stick, and if I was you I wouldnt allow them to change it and say NO you accused me of "this" now charge prove and convict me of THAT offence

GOOD LUCK with it any how

Steve
Well i dont think theres much merit in trying to get them to describe the phone, at the end of the day they have both clearly testified that i was holding my phone to my ear as i drove past, well this in itself is quite comical as surely if i was holding my phone to my ear, id have already had to dial or answer a call! on the techinical analysis report i have, it clearly says at the top "Calls made, recieved, missed or attempted from or to the device (138 items)"

Surely this by itself proves this is not the case!

And im not going to have any of this "Alternative Charge", its 5 months on and ive already taken legal advice on the original charge, also having appeared already for the first offence im not going to be holding my hands up to anything else!
Old 15-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Adrian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Who have you spoken to at my gaff Neil?
Old 15-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Adrian
Who have you spoken to at my gaff Neil?
TBH I havent actually spoken to anyone in person, i just emailed the addresses you suggested! Ive been debating whether or not to call them, i think im going to tomorrow!
Old 15-10-2007, 09:47 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

I really hope you get the right result here mate. I find this absolutely diabolical.

Best of luck
Old 15-10-2007, 10:54 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

The amount of hearings you are having is not unusual. Some people havea ridiculous amount

Also you are wondering why only now you have had an alternative charge laid. The top and bottom of it is just before your PTR date is the first time a lawyer will actually review in detail the file.

The second statement is no difficulty in getting, just a phone call to one guy, who emails the officer. Next time they are on they just print, sign and send back. As long as its served before your next hearing the prosecution are safe.
Old 17-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Going to see a solicitor tomorrow, gonna get him on board!! No more fucking around, time to take them to the cleaners!
Old 17-10-2007, 05:11 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

ive just read through all of these posts stick with it i think youve 100 % got em fooked
Old 17-10-2007, 06:51 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Redeye Jedi
Going to see a solicitor tomorrow, gonna get him on board!! No more fucking around, time to take them to the cleaners!
Best idea mate, don't forget when you win you will get all the expenses paid, then get some more cash from the sun when you give them the story
Old 26-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well after spending 3 hours in court this morning, i was found GUILTY of the offence "Using a mobile phone whilst driving", issued 3 points and Ł215 charge/fine!

What a fucking complete shower of shit the police and the court system actually are, absolutely no evidence against me apart from the 2 coppers statements which when read in court appeared very suspect!

Cant get over it, although im glad its over with. Not the result i wanted as i clearly did not commit the offence but i guess what the police says goes nowadays!

CUNTS!
Old 26-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

jesus fuck thats shocking. should be a simple case of check phone records, phone not used, sorry sir. END OF.

Not good
Old 26-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

complete fucking cunts mate!

ring the papers!
Old 26-10-2007, 01:40 PM
blackerst
Regular Contributor

wtf wot a bunch of c***s u can see why no1 has any respect for them
Old 26-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Redeye Jedi Absolute twats mate! You need to get onto very paper possible! Can you appeal?

Benni.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:43 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Sorry to hear this Neil.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:49 PM
blackerst
Regular Contributor

i was just bout to say can u not appeal u should go to all the papers and stuff m8
Old 26-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

wtf thats so fucking wrong fookin courts in this country suck

not good neil
Old 26-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im not going to bother wasting any more time and effort on it now, in total its cost me in excess of Ł350, and 4 days off work.

The papers werent interested before the trial so they sure arent going to be now, im just glad its over and done with!

Lost every bit of trust and respect in the police now, cunts!
Old 26-10-2007, 02:20 PM
AndyBrew

as a general rule the only time any of us come into contact with the old bill is when we are being shafted by 'em, from what you have said that sounds truely disgusting and just about sums up our society today

as has been said how can we possibly have any respect for these kretins when issues like this are raised, truely diplorable
Old 26-10-2007, 02:31 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

appeal
then appeal again
then appeal again

or just go to a different paper

or write to top gear or one of the motoring mags for some publicity

there is no way i wold take that laying down mate, that's just fucked up
Old 26-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm sorry to the very few 'straight' coppers around, but I haven't met one yet.

WANKERS. WANKERS. WANKERS.
Old 26-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

As said on the phone mate

I lost trust in the coppers a long time ago
Old 26-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
I'm sorry to the very few 'straight' coppers around, but I haven't met one yet.

WANKERS. WANKERS. WANKERS.
me either tbh
shit result mate.there probably in the same lodge as the judge
Old 26-10-2007, 03:09 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i find it very difficult to believe that, with the paper evidence of the phone company supporting your claim that you were not on the phone at the time youwere stopped, the judge found you guilty of being on the phone

wheres that fella who does legal stuff?

can't you appeal on the grounds that the judge was a fuckwit or soemthing?
Old 26-10-2007, 04:36 PM
KregRS

I'd appeal personally, drag the bent c*nts back into court and discredit them. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?, with the evidence to back up you are innocent.
Old 26-10-2007, 04:52 PM
rssteve

as much as i don't agree with people causing damage to other cars etc i would torch the coppers own cars for being such cunts. Then see if they can prove that. Which they would probably say they seen you anyway. Can't win can you.
Old 26-10-2007, 05:39 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Did you have a soliciter with you and did you get copies of all the phone records they had? Mate I TOLD you the fucking wankers would do this , it's an absolute disgrace , Appeal this PLEASE!!!!
Old 26-10-2007, 06:11 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Unfortunately, this was only ever going to go one way, one rule for them another for us....

Quick Reply: Me Vs. Norfolk Police (UPDATED - Back from court......)