General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Parts for sale room

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Parts for sale room

Has anyone else noticed the parts for sale room is being increasingly clogged by inconsiderate people posting up multiple items on seperate threads??

"For sale" topics must be in an allocated sales forum and will not be tolerated in any other part of the forum. We also ask that gold members selling items do so in only ONE topic as opposed to listing each item seperately, this aids the smooth running of the busy sales section's. Traders are allowed 5 topics each, reflecting the fact that they are using the forum as a business and pay for this extra exposure with their higher membership fee.

there are a few people with 4 or 5 posts on there as a gold member, and one trader/mod who actually wrote the rules post with 9 seperate threads

Come on guys, play the game
Old 12-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Traders room??!!

Old 12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will Will Will
before you start another silly poll we all know your dislike for traders on this site , no one really cares but at leat post something of interest you keep trying to have a go at me for any reason what so ever but please read the rules and understand them
I have 5 for sale posts,thsts the rules any other has been locked as the items are sold,
now go and moan about something else
Old 12-09-2007, 05:08 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

errr i think you will find I am moaning at other people as well here pete, get over yourself ..... anyway, you can't count either as there is 7 of yours ......