General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Car Club Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 09:19 PM
BIGDAN2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Club Meet

Hi to all Petrol Heads

i own a pub in Wellington Telford, called RASPUTINS. A few of us Petrol Heads there have decided to arrange a meet on the first Wednesday of every month starting in October at 8pm.
Any one welcome, does not matter what you drive as long as you sleep, eat and breath cars.
I have a 3 door Cosworth, a couple of the guys turning up have american cars, one is a Trans Am GTA, the other a Camero Z28, theres a guy with a nice GT40 replica in the Gulf orange and blue colours, another guy has a white 3 door and many other silly cars, and there are more.
Basically turn up say hello, have a drink, play pool etc, just have a great time with other Petrol Heads.
You never know who will meet, people may have things for sale too, let every one know.

My name is Dan and im the Landlord, if you want to pop down the address is RASPUTINS, 3 WALKER STREET, WELLINGTON, TELFORD, TF11BD. There is a car park, and beer garden, i have a pool table, dart board, sofas etc.
Please email me on dan.thompson77@btinternet.com if you fancy coming down.

thanks
Old 04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brilliant idea imo. If still had a car I would have made an appearance.
Good luck with it all, hope it takes off and doesnt attract boy racers