General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

MADAde Dyno Figures obtained today

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 03:57 PM
cossiedave
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

lets hope this engine last longer than the others need to prove the power now as for one of your other enines was ment to be over 500bhp and did,nt even make 400bhp all a load of bollocks no prove it
Old 01-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 107 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by cossiedave
lets hope this engine last longer than the others need to prove the power now as for one of your other enines was ment to be over 500bhp and did,nt even make 400bhp all a load of bollocks no prove it

Dave, don't you like MA Developments work or something??
Old 01-09-2007, 04:06 PM
cossiedave

not really they only use norris,s dyno and a lot of people on here know the fig,s are fixed thats why he wont use any one else,s but they all pay him up so they must beleave it
Old 01-09-2007, 04:23 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 107 Likes on 96 Posts

not really they only use norris,s dyno and a lot of people on here know the fig,s are fixed thats why he wont use any one else,s but they all pay him up so they must beleave it
Ok then that's fair enough if you feel that way, BUT surely you can't knock what Mark has done/achieved with customers cars..

I mean Kev T27 his Evo is a very quick Time attack car, Rods Saph obviously etc etc...
Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you count the top ten fastes cossies, how many have MAD engines...

more than any other tuner, so that tells me that the figs aint bull.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:30 PM
MAD Ade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very few people on here know anything but claim many things, keyboard warriors

I've also heard people claim to hit the rev limiter in fifth on the motorway on their way back from the RS club meeting, probably the coil breaking down at 6000 rpm

Watch this space all you disbelievers (and sad cunts, you know who you are )
Old 01-09-2007, 04:34 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

get a life and step away from the keyboard
Old 01-09-2007, 04:45 PM
MAD Ade

Made 442 actually, ACTs were high so the superior management system I use took about 12 degrees of ignition out to prevent det, hence the low horse power figures and black smoke, beat a GT35 powered car by miles that day. How many 442 bhp cars have gone out and pulled 185.5 mph? Or is Performance Fords timing gear fixed as well

Old 01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by MAD Ade
Made 442 actually, ACTs were high so the superior management system I use took about 12 degrees of ignition out to prevent det, hence the low horse power figures and black smoke, beat a GT35 powered car by miles that day. How many 442 bhp cars have gone out and pulled 185.5 mph? Or is Performance Fords timing gear fixed as well

You're wasting your time Ade. Cossiedave knows it all rofl
Old 01-09-2007, 04:54 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Old 01-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Fiecos Dan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fiecos Dan
Well Done Ade and Mark, another 200mph MAD car on its way.

Was the mani and ex wastegate the only changes?
what bhp increase where seen for each?

Hi Dan,

changes from last year are only three things: Primary Designs inconel manifold to Marks design, Tial external waste gate, Nikasil liners on my old block.

Hows your Fiescos doing?

Will be looking at end of month till it back on the road.

Engine was build, but then i found the crank to be ground incorrect, and the strokes were all different, and havent had the time since,
But gonna get back on it in a week or 2, and Get it running.

Should be running 30bhp more power, cos upto now i've not sorted certain issue's. (aiming for a timed 180+, with the 10's)
Old 01-09-2007, 05:11 PM
MAD Ade

Well Done Ade and Mark, another 200mph MAD car on its way.

Was the mani and ex wastegate the only changes?
what bhp increase where seen for each?

Hi Dan,

changes from last year are only three things: Primary Designs inconel manifold to Marks design, Tial external waste gate, Nikasil liners on my old block.

Hows your Fiescos doing?

Will be looking at end of month till it back on the road.

Engine was build, but then i found the crank to be ground incorrect, and the strokes were all different, and havent had the time since,
But gonna get back on it in a week or 2, and Get it running.

Should be running 30bhp more power, cos upto now i've not sorted certain issue's. (aiming for a timed 180+, with the 10's)
Old 01-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Mark Shead
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 223 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by Cosworth Bassie
Originally Posted by Mark Shead
Originally Posted by rapidcossie
One other question...

What revs is it on 2.5 bar?
It makes close to 2.5bar by around 4.5k as under this there is some surge that you get holding the engine under load on a dyno,It wont have that on the road.

Mark

AWESOME result!

It has a .82 ar exhaust housing, The manifold is a split pulse but we could not get the divided housing we wanted for the 35.

Mark

What kind of A/R has it on the turbinehousing?

Regards,

Bas
Old 01-09-2007, 06:01 PM
ECOS95

Surley at this level of tuning / engineering the tuners should be cut some slack, its not like its a known quantity when your push the boundaries of engine tuning. Their not trying to get 285 BHP out of a standard engine for Pete's sake.

What these tuners do is push the limits & sometimes things go wrong but thats no reflection on them. They are building what someone has asked them to with the experience they have. I'm sure Mark & other tuners would love to just build 400 BHP engines most of the time as its a know quantity, if a bit boring for them.

People need to grow up and realise this is great news for what is an old Pinto engine not some F1 race engine.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:05 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

the power we get from the YB is a higher BHP/litre than the current F1 cars.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:06 PM
ECOS95

Originally Posted by rapidcossie
the power we get from the YB is a higher BHP/litre than the current F1 cars.
Even better then.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

I better correct that.

The power that some people get, not me personally.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:31 PM
cossiedave

ade my car did hit the limit in 5th what the fuck do you know you wernt in the car plus i built my engine my self not payed 15 to 20 grand but thats up to you i knew you would bite the only sad cunt or cunts are you
Old 01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
cossiedave

Originally Posted by CossieRich

You're wasting your time Ade. Cossiedave knows it all just rofl
just wish people wer,nt two faced all the time we all live in the same world
Old 01-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

is that not enough proof????

well done mark/ade
Old 01-09-2007, 07:02 PM
mad russell
Volvo Mad

MAD =
Old 01-09-2007, 07:04 PM
MAD Ade

ade my car did hit the limit in 5th what the fuck do you know you wernt in the car plus i built my engine my self not payed 15 to 20 grand but thats up to you i knew you would bite the only sad cunt or cunts are you
Who's biting??

I've built my own engines also, Mark has never done anything except time the cams and tune/map it
Old 01-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Mark Shead
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 223 Likes on 193 Posts

Dave you come across very arragant now I dont mind arragance if you are able to back it up, Your info on Norris I guess would come from someone not capable at making these kind of numbers of HP and TQ ,
Come up with a list of 5 SuperFlow dyno's and I will choose to run a engine there and at Norris, This list should be big players and not the bit part player you may have used , Now Mountune would be a good one but this would be a min requirement I would rather a even larger company as a min so find one,
The catch is if the engine does not make the same based on Superflow's requirement on the min diff between dyno cells I pay for the time on both dyno's if it makes the same you pay for it all based on you putting the cash upfront just like I would,
I guess you are not capable at meeting this chalenge so can you keep your uneducated views to yourself .

Mark
Old 01-09-2007, 07:09 PM
MAD Ade

Originally Posted by CossieRich

You're wasting your time Ade. Cossiedave knows it all just rofl
just wish people wer,nt two faced all the time we all live in the same world
Two faced I say what I say, don't really care what people think about me. The people that matter to me know who they are
Old 01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

Sounds like Mark has put up the challenge cossiedave...can you match it?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:28 PM
vikingboy
PassionFord Regular

cossiedave - you really should stay away from that keyboard if you cant handle it. It is making you look like a bit of a twat mate.

Are you seriously suggesting Mark pays Norris to fudge the dyno graphs to make his engines look more powerful than those developed by other tuners!? Thats also questioning the ethics of another respected (and proven!) tuner.
That is absolutely incredible. Im glad to see Mark has provided a case for you to prove yourself as something other than a small minded, bitter keyboard warrior.

So, lets hear your nomination for the independent dyno you want to use.
If you back out of this now you are going to look like the sad pathetic wanker you come across as.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:28 PM
cossiedave

Dave you come across very arragant now I dont mind arragance if you are able to back it up, Your info on Norris I guess would come from someone not capable at making these kind of numbers of HP and TQ ,
Come up with a list of 5 SuperFlow dyno's and I will choose to run a engine there and at Norris, This list should be big players and not the bit part player you may have used , Now Mountune would be a good one but this would be a min requirement I would rather a even larger company as a min so find one,
The catch is if the engine does not make the same based on Superflow's requirement on the min diff between dyno cells I pay for the time on both dyno's if it makes the same you pay for it all based on you putting the cash upfront just like I would,
I guess you are not capable at meeting this chalenge so can you keep your uneducated views to yourself .

Mark
im not and i may be up for this as you must think i got no cash but think what you want a lot of people would like to see it
Old 01-09-2007, 07:34 PM
ark1
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Think everyone needs to calm down.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:36 PM
ark1
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Dave, end of the day your happy with your car and Ade is happy with his.

I know full well that Ade built his own engine. I've seen it with my own eyes.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:37 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Mark

Old 01-09-2007, 07:41 PM
cossiedave

Originally Posted by ark1
yes m8 we do all a bit of fun ark1you know what i can do
Old 01-09-2007, 07:48 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by ark1
yes m8 we do all a bit of fun ark1you know what i can do
using some punctuation would be a start
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 PM
cossiedave

ya shit ant it
Old 01-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

ya shit ant it
And you're proud?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:08 PM
cossiedave

ya
Old 01-09-2007, 08:09 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dave what the fuck has somebody done to piss you of, Mark puts his money were his mouth is, his customers back up there claims, if they break parts they generally go again bigger and better,

If you dont like Ade then so be it but you are making yourself look like a 2 year old here, now take up Marks offer and prove him wrong because l know were my money will be going,

Mike
Old 01-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

....dragged up obviously
Old 01-09-2007, 08:15 PM
cossiedave

nobody has fucked me off m8 just dont beleave it. i do get on with ade hes a very good chap and i would do what mark has said but ade,s engine will be back in his car soon so i guess it wont be
Old 01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
rapidcossie
10K+ Poster!!

why dont you both go to a rolling road then?

Quick Reply: MADAde Dyno Figures obtained today