General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Escaped Asylum seekers

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:04 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Escaped Asylum seekers

Correct me if I am wrong, but we have 14 escaped asylum seekers on the run.

We have detainees complaining about the living conditions

So you come to this country for asylum, take the piss, commit crimes, get caught, do some time and then get housed while waiting to be booted out of the country that tried to help you, and you think you should have the right to moan about the living quaters you have been given

Mother f*ckers, we should be allowed to wash you down with an acid bath then stone you to death you cheeky scum pieces of shit.

When will this country get some balls All of them should be finger printed and DNA tested when they entre, issued with ID cards, if you commit a crime to the country that is supporting you, we can find you - boot you out and ban you FOREVER, if you try to return you DNA and finger prints will flash up and we can fek you off.

If your stopped in the street, and have no ID you should be fined, if your legit, you should have no issue with it, surely you want to rid this country of the leaches that are coming over givng you a bad name. That way you may be less disliked and more welcomed.

We don't have to close the doors, but we need to be ALOT stricter and weed out the low lifes that will cause damage to this country and make it very clear they will not be tolerated.

The PC bregade with their tree hugging mates should be put in their place and not allowed to rule descissions [/i]
Old 06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ooooooh, Don't get me started.

Totally Agree

I live in Gosport (Outskirts of Portsmouth).....Recently been re-named as "Turk-Town"

Recent Poll shows that crime has increased 11% over the last two years......Poll also shows that Court Appearences for foreign immigrants has now has risen 12%................That tells a story !!!!

Recent Cases :

1. Two Eastern European immigrants arrested following late night muggings. (14 May)

2. Three Romanians arrested following a spate of house Break-In's. Arrested following a police undercover operation in an Old Peoples Estate, where the criminals watched for old people leaving their houses to go shopping and then broke in (28 May)

3. Two Eastern European men who were given politcal assylum arrested for two counts of car theft (3rd June)

4. Builders site broken into and equipment stolen......two Eastern Europeans arrested (18 June)

5. Nigerians arrested for attempted robbery at Book Makers (29 June)

6. Romanian gang attack students in Portsmouth following a night club argument (7 July)

When is the government going to admit that we just don't have the space in this country for any more immigrants, nor do we have jobs for them, so of course they're going to resort to getting money some how.

I won't rant on anymore as I get wound up about how we hand out help to immigrants but don't even help our own.

Come to England, get a house, and get some money from the government........F-ck.....My money, that I've paid in taxes etc. And what do they give back ???? Increased Crime Rate, pray on old people, and take all the money I pay to the government. If they want to come to England, then make it mandatory that they serve a couple of years in the Military (Army/Navy/Airforce) for a couple of years so they can prove their worth. See how many come then.

Now I'm not racist in anyway at all.........but it makes you wonder who is being allowed into this country.

Oh....and we no longer have the "Turning on of the Christmas Lights"....... It's now called the "Turning On Of The Seasonal Lights"........in order not to offend certain religeons.........WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING !!!! Why the F-CK should we have to change our lives for people who want to live in our country.....Shouldn't they be the ones who should have to adapt to Britian and the British way of life. Not the other way around. If they don't like the way we do things, then tell them to F-CK OFF back home to their own country.

We're way too soft here in Britain.......and until we start getting wise to the fact, were on a downward slope. The Austrailian Government seem to have the right idea.......they spend months making sure that you meet their criteria for immigration, and if you don't like the Australian way, then go back home. But don't expect us to change .......... (Statement made by the Australian PM only a few weeks ago).
Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does take the p155... if you took teh dna then you would get the "but thats my tw*t of an uncle... were not like that..." then you would get some human rights activist preaching about human rights... complete bull imo...
Old 06-08-2007, 12:32 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They have one less DRINK DRIVER as I reported him last weekend, came back in the car pissed as a newt, passed out/fell asleep as about to exit car, so I phoned the bizzies.
Me and neighbour were watching the wrestling match as he fought with the copper for trying to arrest him, kept saying "I not know the law not my fault, you can't arrest me, I'm polish".
Had four cop cars in the end, he got arrested and done for DD and hitting the cop, (who is a fantastic cop, real decent guy he is), he even told the man your pissed and been driving.
Neighbour had a go at me for reporting him, said I should mind my own business, so I said "I just hope it's you he kills then and not my kid or yours".
I must admit crime is going mental since these people came, I wish they would be sent back FCUK the EU IMO.
tabetha
Old 06-08-2007, 12:50 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by tabetha
Neighbour had a go at me for reporting him, said I should mind my own business, so I said "I just hope it's you he kills then and not my kid or yours".
I must admit crime is going mental since these people came, I wish they would be sent back FCUK the EU IMO.
tabetha
How can anyone have a go at you for that. Id be trying to find out if he actually drink drives now as it seems strange for someone to defend him.

As regards illegals, its really annoys me when you see these people on crime watch or hear about them on the news. Surely that should be enough for the government to sort it out once and for all?
Old 06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

matt fancy running for priminister? you'd get my vote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

"matt fancy running for priminister? you'd get my vote"

Old 06-08-2007, 03:23 PM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i say let them fucking have the country, were never going to win or get listend to so lets all fuck off & let them have this shite hole

i do have allot of freinds & famally here but most of the time i cant stand the place becouse of shite like this, so 1 day im just going to fuck off
Old 06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Its gone too far now for them to sort it......
Old 06-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by smitsturbo
i say let them fucking have the country, were never going to win or get listend to so lets all fuck off & let them have this shite hole

i do have allot of freinds & famally here but most of the time i cant stand the place becouse of shite like this, so 1 day im just going to fuck off
ditto
Old 06-08-2007, 03:37 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Deal or No Deal Dan
Yep unfortunatly
Old 06-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Liberace's right!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:46 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

to the original post about the detainees - why couldn't their cases have been looked at while they were serving time so that they could just be immediately deported?
Old 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Green
Ooooooh, Don't get me started.

Totally Agree
Same here......................
Old 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Because the powers that be...........haven't got the intelligence to do that.

It's only people like us that would have thought of that.......
Old 06-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Franco
Liberace's right!
coont
Old 06-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Franco
Liberace's right!
coont
PLEASE..................................

DONT HIT ME!!................................

Old 06-08-2007, 04:31 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The trouble is that a a nation we will not stand and say no, if everyone who felt this way stood up and brought the country to a standstill they would have to listen, but that will never happen

It's not to late to stop it IMO, it never to late, bring in the legislation and stop it being to easy to pull our pants down as a nation!

All asylum seekers that are here should be in work and continue to be in work, if not - out you go, eitther contribute of fek off.

Commit a crime here and you will be deported immediately, not sit in our comfortable jails serving a tiny sentence - but out and banned forever.

DNA record every criminal - regardless of wether they are from here or not for a start.

As seekers of asylum, they should expect to have to wait in line, not jump the que for the hand outs or flats etc.

I once saw a documentary following a family, the woman moaned at being given a flat as it had cord carpet and her kids would hurt theremselves if they fell on it

What about the risk of having their bastard legs blwon off in the country there are running from, surely a bit of cord carpet is less of a threat to their safety?? and that is the problem, they expect far to much, are given far to much and the penalty for commiting crimes is so low with such cushy jails compared to what they would be used to that they must think all their christmas's have come at once.

I am sure some will say that they aren't all like that blah blah blah, but FAR to many are and it is getting alot worse.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Matt : Oh No...You said the "Christmas" word....... you can't call it that anymore, you have to say the "Festive Season".....Otherwise you might offend some immigrant.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:44 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Jim Green
Matt : Oh No...You said the "Christmas" word....... you can't call it that anymore, you have to say the "Festive Season".....Otherwise you might offend some immigrant.

The thing is though, you cant really blame them for coming as its handed to them on a plate and seems that very often their treated better than our own and they know this. The governments to blame and it will only get worse in my opinion.

The whole of the UK is going down the pan at a stupid rate recently. I really do think that we are becoming the laughing stock of the world.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:37 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

nothing will be done until it gets to the point where they're moving in at number 12

then its on the door step of the rich people that run this country and they'll be forced to get off their high horse and stop calling people raciests and do something about sorting it out.

although i'd imagine by then we'd all either be out on the street or have moved to better lands else where.