General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

this country is way too soft !!!

Search this Thread

Old 27-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont usually get wound up over this sort of thing but......
Have some of you lot heard yourselves?

If someones doing or done something wrong it's wrong regardless of colour but the fact that you lot have stated the colour of the people (or tried to guess their origin & got it wrong) shows just how racist you really are & I don't care how much you say "my best friends black/Indian" or whatever, it's clear you obviously have issuses with people a different colour from yourselves.

I'm totally fed up with people on here constantly ripping into people basing the argument on their colour & don't even try & say you haven't because you clearly have.

As far as the job situation goes - there are plenty of jobs out there but you think your too good to do the certain job & then moan when someone of a different race does it - get off your fucking lazy arses & get a life you sad moaning twats!

Stop your fucking moaning & constant bitching & do something about what your writing about, as someone before me said, write to your mp, protest or whatever you fucking keyboard warriors!

Anyway, keep the comments coming as it's nice to know who the closet racists are so I don't go out of my way to talk to you at shows etc.
Old 27-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

I think, AJ - they are conveying that because they are a different colour to the majority of british citezens they can use that against officials and indeed the law.

It is old news that a lot of coloured people can get away with things white peope wouldn't do because our officials and police are threatened with racist claims.
Old 27-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

When there is positive descrimination (colour, race, gender), then yes there is someting to moan about..... in any situation.

As a general forum section then why shouldn't people air their views or should we all shut the F.U. and be PC........ Bollocks no!!!
Old 27-07-2007, 10:16 AM
jbrayley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Dave Ridge
When there is positive descrimination (colour, race, gender), then yes there is someting to moan about..... in any situation.

As a general forum section then why shouldn't people air their views or should we all shut the F.U. and be PC........ Bollocks no!!!
Fully agree.

Freedom of speech used to be a beautiful thing.........even if most people talk shite
Old 27-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Only freedom of speech available to the persecuted minorities..........by the looks of it.

And that really really pisses me off.
Old 27-07-2007, 10:20 AM
jbrayley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Only freedom of speech available to the persecuted minorities..........by the looks of it.

And that really really pisses me off.
Indeed. Ho hum
Old 27-07-2007, 10:42 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by RANJ
I try not to post on these kind of posts, but how many of you moaning actually take the time to go and vote ??

And how the fook does 1 person regardless of color having gone ott getting water make country to soft, im sure there must have other people going ott, blacks,poles,whites etc etc, funny what people make out the media

Im a hard working asian, been working since i was 12, never claimed a daysdole money, even in the time i was of work, and always paid my taxes, some peope seem to forget there are coloured people who do help and back this country

and al this bollox about jobs, plenty of jobs, just some people are to lazy to look for them
I agree with Ranj!

Of course it smacks of racism - imagine that news report being shown with John the middle class english white guy filling up his boot with water at the expense of others - wouldn't have even bothered people, even if they had shown it which is unlikely.
Old 27-07-2007, 10:43 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

being a useless waste of space is pretty universal AJ, the problem lies with all the wasters and jumping on the immigrant bandwagon's a bit of a scapegoat.

No denying there a problem and some serious underlying racial tensions, but it doesnt matter whether you black, white, pink or brown ( ) if your tapping the system and stealing from us who are genuinly grafting and paying the exorbinant ransom to HMRC which i believ keeps derry irvine very hansomly equiped with gold leaf walpaper and gold heated towel rails (3.5 mil pension footed byu the taxpayer whilst state pension is now fucked, not bad eh!) not to mention a council tax which gives a reasonably paltry return when you look at the state of some communities.

the immigrants are no worse than auld wullie who lives down the street with 8 kids and claimed incapacity all his life due to it paying more than income support

Howeve im ashamed to say it also annoys me when people do come here then hit the system for what they can and give nothing! Immigrants have supplied a good talanted workforce that grafts like fuck, my uncle came here from lybia (keddafi's rule was to educate his scholars in western institutions then take them back for lybias benifit) he stayed and despite struggling to get employment at the start, now gained a couple of degree's in engineering, could only get work as a security guard and not once did he complain about descrimination orhow hard up he was (bet a few maybe complaine about "that darkie" getting the job over someone else though, maybe thats what got him a stiff kicking by some narrowminded biggot who's just discovered the N word!)

He's now flying, top job and clever kids who're also grafters. like i said being a using hating waster is universal.

Get some balls mr brown, fix this.

Im not racist, i have a coloured TV
Old 27-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Dave Parker
Advanced PassionFord User

hang on fuck face

love it
Old 27-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Tabz @ S.M.Auto's
BANNED
BANNED

All you hear on here lately is people moaning about this country etc etc
Change the record man its getting boring.
Old 27-07-2007, 10:56 AM
MattyRST
Advanced PassionFord User

slowpoke I agree with you and i think this countrys a fucking joke, the bastards couldnt run a bath let alone the fucking country
Old 27-07-2007, 10:58 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i said the same thing as aj in my post, same as pon, same as a few others, the colour of the person dones't matter, a wrong 'un is a wrong 'un but no one does shit about it
Old 27-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by T S M
Vote for who
The raving loony party
Old 27-07-2007, 11:03 AM
haighlsby
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by jbrayley
What about the BNP.....................lol
U cant support them no more, apparantly its racism when u support them.

School tried to get me suspended... long story!!!!
Old 27-07-2007, 11:05 AM
haighlsby
PassionFord Regular

Ive been called racist numerous times by numerous people, I doesnt bother me because I know im not.
Old 27-07-2007, 11:06 AM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A J
I dont usually get wound up over this sort of thing but......
Have some of you lot heard yourselves?

If someones doing or done something wrong it's wrong regardless of colour but the fact that you lot have stated the colour of the people (or tried to guess their origin & got it wrong) shows just how racist you really are & I don't care how much you say "my best friends black/Indian" or whatever, it's clear you obviously have issuses with people a different colour from yourselves.

I'm totally fed up with people on here constantly ripping into people basing the argument on their colour & don't even try & say you haven't because you clearly have.

As far as the job situation goes - there are plenty of jobs out there but you think your too good to do the certain job & then moan when someone of a different race does it - get off your fucking lazy arses & get a life you sad moaning twats!

Stop your fucking moaning & constant bitching & do something about what your writing about, as someone before me said, write to your mp, protest or whatever you fucking keyboard warriors!

Anyway, keep the comments coming as it's nice to know who the closet racists are so I don't go out of my way to talk to you at shows etc.
I gotta say I agree with most of what you say there, but I think the problem with this country is not race, it is Political Correctness, I mean Freedom of speech, what a load of crap cos you cant say fuck all these days with out offending someone, I was at Silverstone for the F1 Testing before the GP with my Missus and there was a huge "Rain" cloud overhead and I innocently turned round and said "well it looks like rain by that big black one over there" and I stopped looked at my missus and said, "Christ (OMG Blasphmy) dont want to be caught saying that too loud in the country anymore" Its a shame that you cant say something that appears so innocent cos you might offend someone. As with the jobs and other ethnic groups going for them, then fair play, I cant stand most tramps on the street cos they beg but half the time all they need to do is have a shower and go to the job centre, like you say there is enough jobs out there if people got off their lazy asses, or people in general for that matter who tink they are too good for certain jobs, I work in Tesco and I am happy with my job. I think it really is a minority that is causing so much friction though, I mean yeah this country was defended and fought for by the older generations, which I think we can never be really grateful enough of, but you see these "Extremists" on the news (Ok so they only show what they want to) preaching that they should Kill, I mean I dont care if you are Green with Purple Spots, that is purely wrong, It is a shame that you cant have a Skull and crossbones for your kids party, Or that they want to Change the St Georges Cross as that is Offensive and AJ I can see where you are coming from, but there is a shift in the way of people from other origins playing the race card, cos as I said, I work in Tesco, what I didnt say was that I work in customer services, and I have to say I get people come to me form all walks of life that complain that this that or the other is wrong, and no not everyone will take what I say to them, but at the end of the day I am only "doing my job" following the policy and I gotta say it really GRIPS MY SHIT when a coloured person then after not getting what they want turns round and asks to see a manager cos I am racist or have the cheek to tell me that I am discriminating against them, when in actuall fact I would have said exactly the same thing to a white person (Chav or Upper class, as at the end of the day I'm only folloing the procedure), though those who know me will know that I am very placid and easy going person and wether you want to believe it or not I really dont have a problem with race I have a problem with people throwing that at me cos I want to be free in the country I was born in, Why is it that if I make a comment I am racist, yet If someone does it to me its fine?

Guess none of that matters anyway cos I am white and therefore surely racist
Old 27-07-2007, 11:09 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham S1
and al this bollox about jobs, plenty of jobs, just some people are to lazy to look for them
same as people are too lazy to anything about what they're moaning about on this thread. much easier to bang a few words out on a keyboard, to another bunch of people who can't be arsed to actually do anything.

so what you all going to do? write to an MP? Vote differently? Take to the streets?
exactly. if you are so unhappy about a situation you should do something about it.

Originally Posted by dojj
colour or race or none of that shit is the factor here, if it's wrong it's wrong, if no one stood up to it then they are just as guilty of turning a blind eye to it as everyone else
i agree - 'native british' people are too soft and it's easy for them to blame the government, other races, anyone but themselves

Originally Posted by tabetha
I am not racist but everyone who comes here should live by our rules or fuck off back, and they should speak our language, it is a hard language to learn as there is so much slang etc but they should be taught it as a compulsory thing, "when in Rome".
They should ALL be made to take a UK driving test as well(most NOT all are)
i agree that all people who come to live here should learn the language, just as i did when i went to live in germany. however, it wasn't compulsory for me to do so, it just made integration and daily life much easier for me. if you have large communities of people that speak another language including in the schools, shops etc, then they have no need to

as for learning english being difficult - it is far easier than most foreign languages. if you listen to the majority of native brits these days they can only seem to manage a vocabulary of about 100 words so it can't be that difficult.

driving licence is something that i also strongly agree with. i've seen on tv (which doesn't necessarily make it true) that in some countries (may have been india, but doesn't really matter to the principle of this particular point) you can get your licence without even driving and then exchange that for a UK licence with no training on our roads or no theory test or anything
Old 27-07-2007, 11:10 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol the passionford outlaws begin
Old 27-07-2007, 11:13 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

that's constructive
Old 27-07-2007, 11:13 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj

why didn't the camera crews stay up all night to catch the piss and bleach kids? or was it just easier to stand about and find someone who was being greedy with the water?

Because they are kids, either brought up with no discipline or just stupid but they see it as a prank and all kids do pranks at verious degress of the scale. We all know about ASBO kids.

But when you have a grown man with grey hair exploiting other people who also have that bad fortune for the good of himself/his familly then that is very selfish indeed. He should know better and its not JUST HIS FAMILLY that are suffering lots of people are too. Its just a shame him an other people who appear to have limited English and consideration skills aren't joining as a community and helping like our people are. I saw a white guy filling up sandbags all day for people. All people have bad types but he was bang out of order and his attitude stank, he was told about taking to many and didn't care in the slightest as long as he got it.

I love the way you decide the kids who pissed in water tanks are white English though even though you're not sure. Face it this guy and the other 2 next to him couldn't even tell you the time without stuterring so why is it a suprise when they are robbing all the other peoples share, they don't give a shit about us. Make the effort, yeah right.

Send them back and send all these terrorist back too not jail them here. Sick of this shit. Police should ration it out and its sad they would have to be as long as all people can get some surely thats all that matters?
Old 27-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Ranj i would'nt be surprise it was you taking all the water and selling it on ebay

Oh got your msn but was away, nps just give me details.

IMO whats wrong in this place is all down the the lefties! They make it so hard to comment about anything in sensible manner, that its making people bottle it up and then will become extreme in views imo.

Also i hate this equal opportunites bollocks! Like say for Labour or any other party they have to have X amount of women in there. What so if they need to get women in they will disregared a bloke that better because they need a women. Bollocks that disgrimination by the back door.
Old 27-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

KW-rscos
Next time i need to complain in a supermarket, if i'm not happy i'll balance things by going bonkers and ranting on about:

'is it coz ay is WHITE'

Old 27-07-2007, 11:16 AM
KW-rscos

I think thats slightly unfair, cos to be honest I dont think Race is the problem with this country I think the Government is, I mean I voted at the last General Election and I voted Conservative, but in all fairness, most people dont cos there is no good parties out there
Old 27-07-2007, 11:17 AM
KW-rscos

KW-rscos
Next time i need to complain in a supermarket, if i'm not happy i'll balance things by going bonkers and ranting on about:

'is it coz ay is WHITE'

Old 27-07-2007, 11:21 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by KW-rscos
I think thats slightly unfair, cos to be honest I dont think Race is the problem with this country I think the Government is, I mean I voted at the last General Election and I voted Conservative, but in all fairness, most people dont cos there is no good parties out there

It was ment to be light humour, lighten the thread up a bit
Old 27-07-2007, 11:22 AM
KW-rscos

Originally Posted by KW-rscos

It was ment to be light humour, lighten the thread up a bit
Fair enough, lol, In that case, anyone else fancy a cup of tea cos this thread has worn me out
Old 27-07-2007, 11:25 AM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hope me airing my thoughts last night hasnt got me a contract on my back

like i said in my post the tv channels are very good at stereotyping people and i was just simply pointing out that on the tv this is what it showed

and pon if a white person had a boot full of water of course people are still going to say something as whatever colour their skin is they are still being greedy cunts and need to be told

hopefully i havent made any enemies here but if anyone has got a issue with what i said please PM me

im not here to make enemies that phils job

matt
Old 27-07-2007, 11:30 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by slowpoke
and pon if a white person had a boot full of water of course people are still going to say something as whatever colour their skin is they are still being greedy cunts and need to be told
You reckon? Come on mate, don't be so nieve.
Old 27-07-2007, 11:34 AM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

nath if it was me in the q i would be taking the water back out of his boot again
Old 27-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yes i recon, shortage of water, greedy people, it gives the news more impact.
As far as i remember the news never mentioned race or colour, just greed.
Old 27-07-2007, 11:38 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Surely the issue here is the distribution of water should have been better controlled?
Old 27-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

been a few incidents round here i know of...

bloke selling the water he was given by the army out of a van.

people stealing flood defences to sell em as scrap metal.

people vandalising and emptying all the bowsers on to the floor.

oh lordy lordy, it was white folk, deport them all, they all evil, etc etc etc

never let the facts get in the way of a good bit of racism and stupidity tho
Old 27-07-2007, 11:56 AM
OvaBoost

All the ragheads round here are filling up bottles from the bowsers and selling it in their corner shops
Old 27-07-2007, 11:58 AM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

you also get white people being cunts too.

like the woman who was beeping at me earlier for being on my phone while driving - its not my fault you were in the wrong fucking lane you bitch!
Old 27-07-2007, 12:01 PM
OvaBoost

Originally Posted by topaz

like the woman who was beeping at me earlier for being on my phone while driving - its not my fault you were in the wrong fucking lane you bitch!
You shouldn't be on the phone whils't driving then should you? prick..
Old 27-07-2007, 12:04 PM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
Originally Posted by topaz

You shouldn't be on the phone whils't driving then should you? prick..
maybe not but she was beeping at me because I wouldnt let her in, she was the one not concentrating, not me.
Old 27-07-2007, 12:04 PM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
prick..
wanker
Old 27-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by KregRS
Originally Posted by 4x4
ps. that man with the boot full of water was of bangladeshi origin not indian.
Does it really matter what origin he is? He still took the piss and for all the water he took, some other family has got to miss out and suffer.

This country has done enough to help these immigrants, so why don't they return the favour and fook off back to their own country.
Woudnt have though his ignorance would bother you
Old 27-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Originally Posted by Stavros

never let the facts get in the way of a good bit of racism and stupidity tho

What I worry about id the effect the left - wing libreals are having on the counrty.

It'll go the total opposite if they're not careful, and a right-wing goverment will get in and this country will go to the dogs...... You think it's bad now? Imagine a BNP government....

Quick Reply: this country is way too soft !!!