General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

TRANSFORMERS-------AWESOME

Search this Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 10:26 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

anyone going to se it, wait for the credits to roll and sit there and watch tme, saw it yesterday (for the 4th time) and thought " fuck yeah!!!!!!!"

the only problem with watching it so many times already is that i'm starting to pick holes in it, which i didn't want to do

namely:
devastator is a the constructicon combiner rather than a big tank
it's either spike, sparkplug of daniel witwicky, not sam
what happened to scorponoc? (and why is he a piddly thing when he's actually supposed to be a city sized transformer from series 4?)
why do they look so similer when they are in robot mode? they should be just as easy to differentiate as they are when they are in vehicle mode
and why does starscream look such a pussy?

not that it detracts form the film, which is seriously awesome (and if you go and watch it from different points in the cinema you see different things each time )

thats it
Old 23-07-2007, 10:30 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dojj

watch this review mate, I was dissapointed about a few things in the film. I wanted it to be a little more like the cartoon, but this guy has some valid points

ps the vid was made before the film came out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tY9H8_nEPBA

oh and love the fact their is pretty much gonna def be a sequel
Old 23-07-2007, 10:47 PM
jayjay
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best film iv seen in a long time loved it dont think i blinked once till it had done just in case i missed some thing
Old 24-07-2007, 07:08 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

PT

i sort of agree with what he's saying
and pretty much said the same thing about everyone other than prime looking like he was any of the proper tf's from old

the problem is that they have fucked about with the charchters too much to be able to "reboot" the franchise later on

we were little kids who didn't give a shit why they changed size, they're big fuck off monster fucking alien robots for fuck sake so why should they conform to what human kind thinks is right

the film is really good, but it oculd have been SOOOOO much better with my input