General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Attack on Glasgow airport

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoot any twat with a remote link to terrorism - enough is enough - and actually if you think about the amount of members on here the odds are theres a few terrorists on here, or people who know of it happening - true or not ?
Old 01-07-2007, 12:56 AM
AndyBrew
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by neilm
Mate.... after every incident I just feel my blood temperature rise a little more and I feel more and more angry and racist....... and I am not naturally a racist person...

But I am really wrestling with my conscience over all this and it makes me feel horrible inside, I dont want to feel like this...

I'm sure I cant be alone in these sort of feelings....
you sure aint mate, it's a sad fact but how long can people just stand by and let this stuff happen without trying to do something about it

it starts to make the right wing political parties look more middle of the road
Old 01-07-2007, 01:23 AM
whosyadaddy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

call me ignorant call me what the fuck you like but at the end of the day something has gotta be done we let the fuckers in to OUR country give the sponging twats a free fucking ride and there are people on here saying that we gotta ignore it, when theyre trying to blow our country and it's people to bits, line anyone up thats found to be conspiring and shoot the cunt's on the spot, that will calm the fuckers down.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:40 AM
whosyadaddy

Originally Posted by Matt J
At the end of the day we've made a rod for our own backs, blame the government as much as the terrorists.

If we are prepared to go galavanting around the world on some faux religious crusade in Americas pocket then we should be prepared to take the consequences, do you see this happening in other European countries that keep them selves to them selves?
you dont see other european countries giving the fuckers a free ride either do you?
I do blame the government for letting them come here in the first place but if were all Pc and keep our fucking mouth shut incase we upset some fucker then nothings gonna get done about it is it?

a
Old 01-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its too late to do anything about it, new muslim birth's out number English 3-1, it wont be long before we're a muslim state with sharia law

Your point about giving them a free ride was my point about blaming the government
About time we started sterilising them at birth then
Old 01-07-2007, 06:13 AM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

There's a video on liveleak now

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=569_1183238524
Old 01-07-2007, 07:34 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you see the Scottish guys chased the cunt and helped him to be caught. i wouldn't want to be a Asian in Glasgow the now anyway. its the same story though a minority tar the majority. just look at the English football fans most of them just wanna watch footy but the a few there to fight
Old 01-07-2007, 08:46 AM
AndyBrew

new muslim birth's out number English 3-1
fuck me is that true????

very disturbing
Old 01-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

The way i see it is if they werent in our country the attacks wudnt happen. It annoys me the way they all come over here have loads of bloody kids n 9times out of 10have nice flash cars. How come australia doesnt let them all in. This country is on its arse. 2 b honest i dont even feel like its our country cause its getting took over by the muslims.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:17 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

ive just been looking at the pics in the papers. some "hero" off duty policeman is hosing down the burning man? why not let the bastard burn mr "hero"? i hope theyre taking turns in accidentally spilling vinegar into his burns now.no doubt if they arent british they will have our "leaders" bending over backwards to appease them, fuck that. an eye for an eye.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:27 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
ive just been looking at the pics in the papers. some "hero" off duty policeman is hosing down the burning man? why not let the bastard burn mr "hero"? i hope theyre taking turns in accidentally spilling vinegar into his burns now.no doubt if they arent british they will have our "leaders" bending over backwards to appease them, fuck that. an eye for an eye.
they did the right thing by keeping him alive - now they can get more information
Old 01-07-2007, 09:29 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
The guy wanted to die, much better that he spends time in jail.

Plus the fact that there is more chance of finding out about other stuff ftom him. Not much, granted, but more than if he's dead.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:45 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i didnt say burn to death, just burn until close to death.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:52 AM
donny murdo

I certainly wouldnt want to have a brown face in Govan tonight...
I work in Govan.

Thats a disturbing thought. I mean do you think that the local Asian population will now suffer at the hands of the narrowminded minority?

I would hope not, as it's a wild generalisation to tar all Asians with the terrorist brush

This is an fundamental, nay fanatical, Islamist crusade. Not an exclusively Asian issue. I would hope that the majority of Muslims would abhor the actions of these individuals bringing there religion into disrepute, just as Im sure the majority of non Muslim's in Britian would condemn any retaliation against innocent Muslims.

I understand what you are saying about feeling angrier after every attack, its only natural. As for mentioning racism then that is inevetible, as these acts are carried out by non whites, if you express your distaste then you are labelled a racist.

I actually agree with Matt J when he says we (the government) have given rise to these horrific acts. We have allowed the fanatical elements that see fit to attack innocent citizens going about there daily buisness, to colonise in our cities. Making breeding grounds for festering anti west hatred fuelled by Al Queda (sp) propaganda.

I am worried as its a matter of time before an attack succeeds. Its even more worrying to know that there was little if any intelligence or warning about the attacks in Piccadily or Glasgow airport.

It seems there is a new breed of martyr's willing to go to any measure to ensure they cause maximum carnage in the most heavily populated targets throughout the British isles.

Worrying times indeed.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:34 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by donny murdo
I certainly wouldnt want to have a brown face in Govan tonight...
I work in Govan.

Thats a disturbing thought. I mean do you think that the local Asian population will now suffer at the hands of the narrowminded minority?

I would hope not, as it's a wild generalisation to tar all Asians with the terrorist brush

This is an fundamental, nay fanatical, Islamist crusade. Not an exclusively Asian issue. I would hope that the majority of Muslims would abhor the actions of these individuals bringing there religion into disrepute, just as Im sure the majority of non Muslim's in Britian would condemn any retaliation against innocent Muslims.

I understand what you are saying about feeling angrier after every attack, its only natural. As for mentioning racism then that is inevetible, as these acts are carried out by non whites, if you express your distaste then you are labelled a racist.

I actually agree with Matt J when he says we (the government) have given rise to these horrific acts. We have allowed the fanatical elements that see fit to attack innocent citizens going about there daily buisness, to colonise in our cities. Making breeding grounds for festering anti west hatred fuelled by Al Queda (sp) propaganda.

I am worried as its a matter of time before an attack succeeds. Its even more worrying to know that there was little if any intelligence or warning about the attacks in Piccadily or Glasgow airport.

It seems there is a new breed of martyr's willing to go to any measure to ensure they cause maximum carnage in the most heavily populated targets throughout the British isles.

Worrying times indeed.
totally agree with you kenny
Old 01-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Hope these cunts get caught and suffer a painful existance. Something needs to be radically altered in this county. Good knows what it should be, but i hope someone a lot more brainy than me is trying to work it out. IMO is should be a direction that does not pander to anything but confonts the issue...........
Old 01-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Unfortunately while ever Islamist's want to keep the faith linked closely to the dark ages then things arent going to improve, we can only bend over backwards to a point, they have to meet us half way by modernising their faith so it allows them to join our day to day life without inflicteing their beliefs on others.
Agree with you there. The press also seem to enjoy giving them a pedestal to stand on to rant about how downtroden they are whenever anything like this cracks off.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:05 PM
rsvan

spent many a evening with the govan police hosted at there place and for crimes alot less as serious as trying to blow up an airport,

i myself like to think that he,ll be felling the full hospitality that is on offer,

i was brought up about half a mile from govan police station and i dont think that this will be an easy time for many asians around glasgow,

very worrying times ahead
Old 01-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Brasso

The cunts deserve torture IMO.

Our nurses are healing one of these sick fucks who thinks hes going to a better place with 70 virgins.

Hope they die a horrid death the evil scum.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:03 PM
T28 RST
Ok then

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know they have caused disruption but theve not succeeded in doing any of the damage they intended to.

Makes you wonder what they will plan next and maybe get it right
Old 01-07-2007, 05:45 PM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Im just waiting for it to all kick off in Luton

As soon as that happens im off, Gordon Brown gave have is fucking
country, i wont be bringing any kids up over here simple as that.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:47 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Foookin coonts i drove by glasgow airport today every car thats going in is getting searched mirrors underneath them ect...so close to home i hope the one thats badly burned survives & lives a life of hell due to his inuries i know thats not nice but he deserves it.Im ust back from new york as well & visited ground zero & the bus bomings in london ect these CUNTS need to be stopped
Old 01-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Brasso
one of these sick fucks who thinks hes going to a better place with 70 virgins.
Thats one thing i cant get my head round. They make there women cover up, view sex like its a sin. Yet blow your sen up and fuck till your hearts content.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:27 PM
AndyBrew

I wonder what happens to each of the virgins once you've banged it fuck me they must have got through a few over the last few years
Old 01-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Well it makes you wonder
Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Some of the latest medical breakthroughs in skin grafts for burn victims use PIG SKIN

That would really make the "carpet munching muppet's" day

Mark
Old 01-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4
Some of the latest medical breakthroughs in skin grafts for burn victims use PIG SKIN

That would really make the "carpet munching muppet's" day

Mark
Oi thats going too far

I hope there giving him a nice hot salt bath every half hour
Old 01-07-2007, 07:07 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Bad news so soon after those cars where found in London. At least it was a failed attempt and no damage was done.

I don't have a problem with foreigners coming to the UK only if: They work, adapt to a degree and contribute. It's when you get the extremists and start attacking our country and citizens I have a problem.

Originally Posted by nickymi2
Its too late to do anything about it, new muslim birth's out number English 3-1, it wont be long before we're a muslim state with sharia law

Your point about giving them a free ride was my point about blaming the government
That's twice I've seen you mention that, is this bloke your pin-up?

Old 01-07-2007, 07:11 PM
davie 3 door

I would deport the lot of them!!!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 07:19 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by davie 3 door
I would deport the lot of them!!!!!
Well said that man a quote from an interview of a alqiuida (think thats how its spelt) is that they will stop the war on terror when we all convert to islam like fook thats going to happen
Old 01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Sky news say the suspects arnt British. Thank the bastard Posties last week for going on strike, They never got there British passports on time
Old 01-07-2007, 07:43 PM
T28 RST
Ok then

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scummy bastards, tape a grenade onto there arse and watch them suffer
Old 01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

UPDATE!!

Army bomb disposal were called in to make a controlled explosion after a suspicious vehicle was found outside the royal alexandra hospital where the suspects are currently being treated!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/2007070...e-dba1618.html

Mother fuckers!
Old 01-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Homer.
9500RPM torqueless wonder

Fucking scum I live 10 minutes away and my dad works at the airport what a horrible few minutes when I first heard that there had been a car bomb driven in to the front of t1 knowing he was working at the time and not knowing how serious it was, Fair play to the taxi drivers and general public that started attacking the 2 guys when they came out the car Even the guy with the fire extinguisher who put out the terrorist that was on fire supposedly hit him across the nut with it first.

Hope hes suffering
Old 01-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyTightLips
Bad news so soon after those cars where found in London. At least it was a failed attempt and no damage was done.

I don't have a problem with foreigners coming to the UK only if: They work, adapt to a degree and contribute. It's when you get the extremists and start attacking our country and citizens I have a problem.

Originally Posted by nickymi2

That's twice I've seen you mention that, is this bloke your pin-up?

Not all his ideas were bad
I quite like his policy on pikies

Mark

Quick Reply: Attack on Glasgow airport