General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Attack on Glasgow airport

Search this Thread

Old 30-06-2007, 04:36 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rabmc
well me and nuttin rilla drove by earlier and im not one to spread rumours but we seen a small "bus" full of "asians" i dont know if this is related but as johnny will confirm they were speading and looked very suspicious !!!!!

This is true altho i cant confirm that they were up to something, BUT they did look very suspicious and were traveling at some speed
Old 30-06-2007, 04:37 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

I dont understand why these fuckers are not charged with treason, they say they are british citizens, they carry a british passport and then they try to murder britisn citizens, of all ethnic backgrounds for the pc brigade,
If this aint treason what the fuck is!!
Old 30-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matt J
so if I'm a "dick" or "cock" answer me this, the whole idea of terrorism is not the act itself but the effect it has on the rest of the general public to get hysterical and start to worry about themselves being a victim in an attack, so if you let that happen and get all hysterical like all you lot then thay have won, use your heads FFS its not rocket science.
Exactly.
Old 30-06-2007, 04:43 PM
AndyBrew

I think this country is fucked, too many years of political correct bollocks has taken its toll and now we are paying for it

personally I don't care what colour somebody is, which religon they follow or whether they like to stick hamsters up the arse, if they get caught being involved in this kind of thing then a slow painful death is in order I am sure this will calm the fuckers down once a couple of fried
Old 30-06-2007, 04:45 PM
donny murdo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Graham S1
so if I'm a "dick" or "cock" answer me this, the whole idea of terrorism is not the act itself but the effect it has on the rest of the general public to get hysterical and start to worry about themselves being a victim in an attack, so if you let that happen and get all hysterical like all you lot then thay have won, use your heads FFS its not rocket science.
Exactly.
Why dont you two get together you'd make a lovely couple.

What exactly do you advise WE do as it seems YOU are party to some knowledge of how to deal with the prospect of national sporadic terrorist attacks? The two of you make me giggle a pair of self righteous arses.
Old 30-06-2007, 04:47 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by donny murdo
Exactly.

What exactly do you advise WE do as it seems YOU are party to some knowledge of how to deal with the prospect of national sporadic terrorist attacks? The two of you make me giggle a pair of self righteous arses.

Old 30-06-2007, 04:47 PM
gaz s1

Exactly.

well said
Old 30-06-2007, 04:48 PM
AndyBrew

I dare say they have a suitable rehabilitation programme in the Maldives organised
Old 30-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Anonymous
Banned

So we should just except this as modern day life? Some bastards wanting to blow up 'Slags' in a night club and cars being rammed into buildings on fire. Im not hysterical, im just condeming the bastards.
Old 30-06-2007, 04:52 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by DRE1983
So we should just except this as modern day life? Some bastards wanting to blow up 'Slags' in a night club and cars being rammed into buildings on fire. Im not hysterical, im just condeming the bastards.
you can't condemn muslim extremists (if thats who they are, a wild stab in the dark) tut tut you bad lad
Old 30-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Heres one suggestion. Stop the media sprawling it all over the front pages in gory detail, and make them report only KNOWN FACTS, instead of pages of speculation. Same goes for 24hr News Channels. Would stop the "advertising" of the event for the exact purpose they do it, and also scaring everyone.
Old 30-06-2007, 04:59 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

its all a conspiracy are new pm sorted it out to make him self look good
Graham S1 is just writein an essay about it all now
Old 30-06-2007, 04:59 PM
donny murdo

Exactly.

Pull your head out of your arse mate, just because I understand how a terrorist attack is supposed to work isnt my fault, you should of gone to school

I didnt say I had an answer, I said the country as a whole (which includes the media) shouldnt get hysterical about terror attacks as this is how they win, if nothing got reprted at all and no big deal was made do you think they would carry on doing it so regular?

Dont give this PC bollox, I'm the biggest hater of overly PC bollox there is, but you must admit that comments like some of those made on here are over the top?

Oh and that bus load of asian's that were spotted "speeding away" must of read this post and were fearing for their lives and that the scottish klan were coming for them

Matt J The counter terrorist expert eh? Break it down for us then, how exactly does a terrorist attack work?

So lets get this straight you dont want the media to report these attacks with such vigour, are you for real I thought you were intellegent? So dont report and they stop? Good strategy.

I am not responsible for the comments made by others on this thread. Everyone has an opinion right or wrong.

You come across as a self righteous know it all with some greater understanding of the machinations of a terrorist attack. And you are pontificating about the way, we as individuals should deal with it. That's all Im saying.
Old 30-06-2007, 05:02 PM
gaz s1

Heres one suggestion. Stop the media sprawling it all over the front pages in gory detail, and make them report only KNOWN FACTS, instead of pages of speculation. Same goes for 24hr News Channels. Would stop the "advertising" of the event for the exact purpose they do it, and also scaring everyone.
Some of the papers may speculate but are you saying we have no right to know whats going on bullshit its muslim extremists and whether you like it or not the mood of the country is changing, weve had enough.

They march through london spurting their shit they recruit in mosques, and they want to bring down our country and influence our foreign policy, we cant allow this to happen, call me a thick cunt if you want but everyone i talk to feels the same, they obviously dont like our way of life so they should fuck off!!!
Old 30-06-2007, 05:03 PM
AndyBrew

they are newspapers ffs thats what they do, and news channels are there to report the news how the hell can they not report it LOL!!!

so your solution to the situation is to do fuck all, well you seem to have all the qualifications required to be in politics
Old 30-06-2007, 05:05 PM
donny murdo

And how would you find out about all the details of the great conspiracy's you deem worthy of ramming down the throats of users on here if the media weren't doing there job.

Your spurious and banal posts about 9/11, how did you find out about that stuff, the media perhaps, don't be so naive.
Old 30-06-2007, 05:09 PM
donny murdo

I have been conned, I thought you were an intelligent, informed individual when you are in fact a self righteous, niave fool.[/list]
Old 30-06-2007, 05:10 PM
gaz s1

Like I said mate, its not rocket science and I never said I was an expert.

I thought it was common knowledge that the terro act itself is usally secondary priority regards its effectiveness, the main priority is to scare the millions watching it on 24 hour news bollox and the millions who'll read about it in the paper for the next week or more. these are the reasons I neither read a paper nor have TV, I refuse to be swayed by the media's spin on events to gain support for one political side or the other, as thats all they're doing.

Theres some lyrics from a song that go fit well for situations like this

"we are the angry mob, we like what we like and we hate what we hate and we're all so easily swayed"
Yes we are swayed by the facts that extremist twats want to bring down our way of life and our pc governmet is too scared to do the right thing
Old 30-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

well heres an example of what I'm talking about.

"Potential terrorist shot dead. Kinda Muslim looking, padded jacket jumped a barrier etc etc ......"

"Well, thats alright , he was probably terrorist."

"He was Brazilian, wasn't running, no padded jacket etc etc"

"Oh well, too late now"

Need I bring up any more?

How about the liquid bombs on airplanes? Who got charged for what for that?

I'm not suggesting the news stops reporting, I suggest it starts reporting accurately, and without emotional headlines. Not rocket science is it?
Old 30-06-2007, 05:18 PM
gaz s1

"Potential terrorist shot dead. Kinda Muslim looking, padded jacket jumped a barrier etc etc ......"

"Oh well, too late now"

I'm not suggesting the news stops reporting, I suggest it starts reporting accurately, and without emotional headlines. Not rocket science is it?
He was told to stop and run off, for fucks sake if someone pointed a gun and told me to stop id stop.
He run on a train and they blew him away, if hed been a terrorist and they did nothing innocent people would have died, he shouldnt have run.

Where did you get it from that he didnt run?
Old 30-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah the stupid twat RAN AWAY when an officer shouted 'Stop, armed police' about 2 days after the London bombings! Plenty on eye witness reports back this up. Idiot asked for it.

I'd be raging if that was me at the airport, I doubt insurance will pay out as they're now calling it a terrorist attack. Some familys will have stuck 3k down for 2 weeks in Florida, gutted.
Old 30-06-2007, 05:23 PM
donny murdo

Graham S1

Read this as this is what really happened and not what you'd like to think happened.

Jean Charles de Menezes (7 January 1978–22 July 2005) was a Brazilian electrician living in the Tulse Hill area of south London. De Menezes was shot and killed at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground by unnamed Metropolitan Police officers. Initially, police falsely claimed that he was wearing bulky clothing and that he had vaulted the ticket barriers running from police. The government also issued information that he was staying in the UK illegally. It soon became clear that de Menezes did not vault and run from the police, but police did not correct the misinformation until the correct information was leaked to the press. They later issued an apology, saying that they had mistaken him for a suspect in the previous day's failed bombings and acknowledging that de Menezes in fact had no explosives and was unconnected with the attempted bombings.

So in fact it was the police who misinformed the media, get it right mate.
Old 30-06-2007, 05:27 PM
donny murdo

Im sure that the counter terrorist intelligence agency's invoked the no liquid above 100ml on commercial airlines for a reason, ie the well being of the passengers.

The fact there have been no liquid bombs on a commercial flight since then would seem to advocate that decision would it not?
Old 30-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Whoops! I stand corrected lol
Old 30-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Old 30-06-2007, 05:49 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by scottbrown
big difference at least is that the ira used bombs and gave warnings. not un-notified suicide attacks.
ie undefendable against.
VERY good point Mr Brown....

Pete..
Old 30-06-2007, 07:17 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by rabmc
well me and nuttin rilla drove by earlier and im not one to spread rumours but we seen a small "bus" full of "asians" i dont know if this is related but as johnny will confirm they were speading and looked very suspicious !!!!!

you should of rammed the bastards off the road
Old 30-06-2007, 10:06 PM
PSL

Originally Posted by NUTTIN RILLA

If deliberate i hope he burns in hell
Well put
Old 30-06-2007, 10:25 PM
NMS Badboy^NUTTER^

Originally Posted by Dan
Fuckin nutters!
I don't think so
Old 30-06-2007, 10:37 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by ^NUTTER^
Originally Posted by Dan
Fuckin nutters!
I don't think so
nothing personal i'm sure
Old 30-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Adrian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BBC News
One of the suspects taken to the city's Royal Alexandra Hospital to be treated for severe burns was in possession of "a suspect device", believed to be a "suicide belt", which had been found on his person, Chief Constable Rae said.
Terror threat now at Critical.
Old 30-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by gaz s1

"Oh well, too late now"

He was told to stop and run off, for fucks sake if someone pointed a gun and told me to stop id stop.
He run on a train and they blew him away, if hed been a terrorist and they did nothing innocent people would have died, he shouldnt have run.

Where did you get it from that he didnt run?

he did FUCK ALL you stated,,,, all he done was go to fucking work like normal...... he was EXICUTED !!!!

the fucker also MISSED TWICE some how at MORE than point blank range

id NEVER fucking ran EVER !!!!

he got on a train,,, a undercover bloke pointed him out to the so19 and they shot the fuck out of him,,,,, they they LIED about it and then came clean later when someone grassed on them !!!!!

it worked well too,,,,, as 40% of people STILL think the poor bloke has SOMETHING to do with his death !!!

he was MORE than inocent !!!
Old 30-06-2007, 10:57 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I certainly wouldnt want to have a brown face in Govan tonight...
Old 30-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Ade
Fast Ford snapper

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Last night I said goodbye to my girlfriend at that exact spot where the Jeep hit!
Old 30-06-2007, 11:45 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by neilm
I certainly wouldnt want to have a brown face in Govan tonight...
you have a point there neil, will be interesting to see what happens I don't think the jocks are quiet as tollerant as us henry's
Old 01-07-2007, 12:29 AM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mate.... after every incident I just feel my blood temperature rise a little more and I feel more and more angry and racist....... and I am not naturally a racist person...

But I am really wrestling with my conscience over all this and it makes me feel horrible inside, I dont want to feel like this...

I'm sure I cant be alone in these sort of feelings....

Quick Reply: Attack on Glasgow airport