General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am i due another Ban?

Search this Thread

Old 24-09-2004 | 12:40 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'm a self employed IT contractor who is with b.card until 30th sep 04 so tell or email whoever you want

Old 24-09-2004 | 12:41 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Originally Posted by Billabong
are you related to Isaac btw
Ive only just got that!!!

The pain
Old 24-09-2004 | 12:42 PM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

come on stu keep up
Old 24-09-2004 | 12:43 PM
Little Joe
Advanced PassionFord User

Default Re: Am i due another Ban?

Originally Posted by Ima-Racing500
Sorry for asking,but as everyone knows the little guy always wins...no matter what...you can go round to him and kick the shit out of him...and what would he do?He'd get you arrested.....even by saying something out of turn the little guy can take you to court...has the Hard man finally lost control?

Can you picture the scene.......i am sitting typing and hear i noise...FUCK its the five-0....as a tear gas cannister comes thru the window.."hands behing your fucking back,you are being arrested cause the little guy got upset over a sentance on the net,you fucking scum bag"....my reply "but why did he persist on trying to make me look stupid?"....the Five-0 explain..."its because you are no longer the hard man....the little guy is so protected you cant even fart without his permission"....i hear helicopters hovering over my house with marksmen hangin out.

Damn is this the life for me i contemplate as i am cuffed?Should i become anorexic and sue the world cause i am too little to use force?...To that a firing noise...i shout "Dear God i wonder can they save me" ------------FLATLINE--------
Old 24-09-2004 | 02:19 PM
Ima-Racing500

What did i miss????

The address of where he is at??????

Waiting for a reply to the mail Christian.....i hate being left in the dark...as you said i am gonna come off worse...so i have chosen my coffin,its a lovely black number with white silk lining....i fit in it a treat...infact i look damn good dead...according to the sales man...so i need do know as i gotta pay for the fooker...

I just got to say in the event of my demise i would like Mike Rainbird and Rich Pon to carry the coffin dressed only in a tight black PVC thong (dont worry my elderly relatives wont be offended by the lack of lunch box ) .My vicar is a bit ginger beer so you will get on like a car on fire..ROFL....for fooks sake dont let Jim read that or he might sue my dead arse ...infact make sure he dont turn up as you can only have one cremation an hour ....
Old 24-09-2004 | 02:21 PM
Rs Gus
impreza wrx sti version 8

What did i miss????

Waiting for a reply to the mail Christian.....i hate being left in the dark...as you said i am gonna come off worse...so i have chosen my coffin,its a lovely black number with white silk lining....i fit in it a treat...infact i look damn good dead...according to the sales man...so i need do know as i gotta pay for the fooker...

I just got to say in the event of my demise i would like Mike Rainbird and Rich Pon to carry the coffin dressed only in a tight black PVC thong (dont worry my elderly relatives wont be offended by the lack of lunch box ) .My vicar is a bit ginger beer so you will get on like a car on fire..ROFL....for fooks sake dont let Jim read that or he might sue my dead arse ...infact make sure he dont turn up as you can only have one cremation an hour ....
Old 24-09-2004 | 02:23 PM
Billabong
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Damn!!! That's another two ribs done

Stu, believe it or not, my mate got pulled over once (same surname) and the copper actually asked him that I had to explain it to him after the copper had performed his checks and left, else all hell would've broken loose
Old 24-09-2004 | 02:29 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What did i miss????

outstanding
Old 24-09-2004 | 02:29 PM
Jon ERST S2
PassionFord Post Troll

PMSL

What did i miss????

Old 24-09-2004 | 02:56 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What did i miss????

now that is quite funny
Old 24-09-2004 | 03:03 PM
K3V HA
PassionFord Post Troll

Fookin hell Phil, where do you get it from? My fookin sides are splitting!!

Old 24-09-2004 | 03:22 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

ROFLOL
Old 24-09-2004 | 03:31 PM
PGT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:19 pm Post subject:

What did i miss????

SUPERB ima - keep up these threads - wonderful entertainment
Old 24-09-2004 | 03:36 PM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

LOL
Old 24-09-2004 | 04:53 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i've had no email, send it again

chris678472@yahoo.co.uk
Old 24-09-2004 | 05:12 PM
Tylow77
PassionFord Regular

Hate to admit it but top posts Phil
Old 24-09-2004 | 05:19 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Phil

You CAN be one funny mother fucker sometimes
Old 24-09-2004 | 06:01 PM
Ima-Racing500

Christian..it was sent at 11.30am...and i have just replied to yours.

This is gonna be headline news.....

I have a vision of my death and its front page Sun..

"Death of a leg-end"

A young attractive Cosworth tuner today IMA Racing was brutally murdered by a Barclays employee at a remote location,it all started when Christian H deceided that he needed taking care of because he was a menace to the internet world,particualary for a Jim Galbally Nick named "Swan Vesta",who is un avalible for comment due to accidentally setting himself on fire,he is said to be doin ok,better than his car anyway....The victim IMA Racing had signs of having anal sex minutes before the savage end,he had nail marks on his hips,the giver was rough anda pro,there is no sign of IMA racing wanting it to stop this may not be a surprise to many as he is famed for his quote "You can have Gay sex without the need for a man,you just take a shit and let it go in and out...the bigger the turd the better is feels"We do not know at this stage if Christian is the sex offender.Death was caused by a single shot to the head.The whole world is devastated,this man was a genuis in his field....its just a pity that field had cows in it.

IMA Racing we salute you.
Old 24-09-2004 | 06:08 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

This is gonna be headline news.....

I have a vision of my death and its front page Sun..

"Death of a leg-end"

A young attractive Cosworth tuner today IMA Racing was brutally murdered by a Barclays employee at a remote location,it all started when Christian H deceided that he needed taking care of because he was a menace to the internet world,particualary for a Jim Galbally Nick named "Swan Vesta",who is un avalible for comment due to accidentally setting himself on fire,he is said to be doin ok,better than his car anyway....The victim IMA Racing had signs of having anal sex minutes before the savage end,he had nail marks on his hips,the giver was rough anda pro,there is no sign of IMA racing wanting it to stop this may not be a surprise to many as he is famed for his quote "You can have Gay sex without the need for a man,you just take a shit and let it go in and out...the bigger the turd the better is feels"We do not know at this stage if Christian is the sex offender.Death was caused by a single shot to the head.The whole world is devastated,this man was a genuis in his field....its just a pity that field had cows in it.

IMA Racing we salute you.
swan vesta unavailable cos of setting himself on fire

i know i shouldnt egg you on phil but your one funny mo fo
Old 24-09-2004 | 06:18 PM
Rs Gus
impreza wrx sti version 8

u are funny phil
Old 24-09-2004 | 06:19 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Shouldnt laugh but PMSL

Reemind not to upset you Phil