General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Why aren't I loaded?

Search this Thread

Old 22-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Brom did a List, I did a list back.

Brom's reading and writing on PC's isnt all that special, so I kept it in the same format he did as my reply was to him.

I fail to see why you are so amazingly fascinated by it or so determined I should have posted it differently, if you have a reply thats different then fucking post it yourself, dont try and tell me I should have!
Old 22-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

regardless of what people say money may not buy you hapiness, but it fucking helps ALOT!

Not having to worry about bills or anything, 90% of arguments are probably money related in some way.
Old 22-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door

Brom's reading and writing on PC's isnt all that special, so I kept it in the same format he did as my reply was to him.

I fail to see why you are so amazingly fascinated by it or so determined I should have posted it differently, if you have a reply thats different then fucking post it yourself, dont try and tell me I should have!
I don't give a fuck to be honest what you post. I just could not understand why you were so detailed about your earnings and then when I queried you over a part of it your tone was off by calling me daft like I should have know you were using your mrs tax code.

Also you have explained to me why you were and again I fail to see why and tried to give an example of a reply which would not be require it to be mentioned.

There no point in carry this on as your never going to see my point of view which is fair enough......few more post and your PM'ing a mod about me (joke btw!)
Old 22-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Ryan
regardless of what people say money may not buy you hapiness, but it fucking helps ALOT!

Not having to worry about bills or anything, 90% of arguments are probably money related in some way.
Kind of but money can buy you problems and stress - well that is what I founf out in the past.

Don't see a proper poor cunt shedding a tear over his cossie which blew up at the weekend as he don't own one.

Also that proper poor cunt is so poor he can't get credit and run up huge debt.....!!

Think they did survey's before and proper poor people on average were happier.
Old 22-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

Dept is caused by weak will though, same as most things.

Granted when i was 17yrs old working at mcdonalds i was extreamly happy, no stresses and no financial commitments.

Could go out everyweekend and not have to worry about when the morgage was.

Granted we are a materialist culture.

But IMO opinion if you stay small and dont exceed your income then money should never be a problem.

Of couse if you want to live a in £2m house and have a footballers lifestyle then expect there to be massive sacrifices should something go wrong.

Too many people live for today IMO and never think more than a year ahead
Old 22-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by andyescos
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Me and Lindsay had this discussion not so long ago as our combined income is high, but we are not loaded.....but then when we added up what we have spent over the last couple of years we realised why, Its the small things that add up....
Exactly Lee, I had a nice sum of money saved for my GTR, then I ended up spending it all on setting up my Rescue/Medical company. When I go through the reciepts all these little fivers here and there add up to thousands.

One of my mates has a v simple life, he once bought a copy of Autotrader into work and we all realised it was the first time we'd ever seen him buy something! ever! I'm trying to live the simple life at the mo, try and adopt a "whatever" attitude to things outside of work.
In all honesty Andy, id like to make a lot more money than i do now...its natural, but im not bothered about being loaded...money is for spending

As long as your happy? Are you? If so then fook it....
Old 22-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Originally Posted by monkey nutz
Originally Posted by monkey nutz
You are being seriously bum-fucked if you have to do 100+ hour weeks for your 60K I earn 40K a year for 37.5 hours a week.
How teh other half live and look down on us.
Mate, I don't look down on anyone.
You would be as well to keep your back to the wall up here then if you think you can earn that kind of money "WITHOUT" being bum fucked, and even if you fucked real good, i reckon youd be limited to about £25K.

ROFLOL

Pah, ive seen pictures of your house and been out in your fairly new beamer, you aint as poor as you like to make out
Well, the house, and i agree it is beautifull, but its rented as its cheaper to renta nice house than buy one, and the beemer is my only car and worth about £6500. Not a great achievement at 36yrs old after 20years work, but an achievement none the less. Its paid for, and im happy with that.
Stu, im not having a go at you just trying to understand but

You sau about getting cars on finance etc and how sensible it is NOT to...then you say you rent a house Which is throwing money away

Is there a method to your madness??
Old 22-06-2007, 05:35 PM
rssteve
Advanced PassionFord User

money aint everything. Don't work too hard a bloke i knew had a heart attach the other day and died he was only 36, all because he was so stressed throught work. he had pains, went to hospital, discharged himself as business would have stopped, had a major attack later that nite.
Old 22-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

rssteve

shit news pal
Old 22-06-2007, 05:43 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

So Chip (nor anyone else it would seem) can be proud of having achieved a good wage?

Alex
Old 22-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Phil
Jeebus

Money isn't everything. I'm more than tempted to sell everything here and move to the mountains in Europe / America. I'd be happy with just a bar job so long as it paid enough to put food on the table and allowed me to enjoy life every day, rather than wasting 250 days a year just to have the rest off!

The problem with England is that everything is massively over-priced and there is very little to do unless you have a lot of money!
Old 22-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Matt J

Granted when i was 17yrs old working at mcdonalds i was extreamly happy, no stresses and no financial commitments.

But IMO opinion if you stay small and dont exceed your income then money should never be a problem.

Of couse if you want to live a in £2m house and have a footballers lifestyle then expect there to be massive sacrifices should something go wrong.

Thing is though people on an average/minimum wage cant afford to live within their means if they want their own place, it aint possible.

If I was on my current wage before the house market boom I'd be minted with no worries, as it is I'm skint and I dont throw money away.

Its alright saying dont get into debt and have things on finance but its the nature of the beast these days, because wage's havent risen relative to the cost of living/housing people HAVE to get into debt, and I dont mean for material things that just means keeping up with the jones', I'm talking about basic things to kit out a house when you've moved in etc...
LOL. Hmmm I just managed to buy a house and am strapped. I know let me get into some debt by kitting it out because I just can't make do with cheap secondhand stuff off ebay just to get me by for a while!

People other than teir mortgage do not need to get into debt but they choose to. Now don't get me wrong that's OK if they are mature enough to borrow a sensible amount which can be paid off in a sensible amount of time.

What seems quite common these days for a lot of people is for them to keep borrowing and borrowing until they are completely and utterly fucked which results in their outgoings exceeding their income every month. They then have the nerve to moan about it and think that people should feel sorry for them.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Default Re: Why aren't I loaded?

Originally Posted by andyescos
...and another of my mates has just landed an £80k a year job with Porsche UK.
Andy. Lets take your mate as an example.

How old is he? What is this job at Porsche? What were his previous jobs and what were his qualifications from Education?

IMO Its a career you need in life (moreso than working several jobs to get the same money) Thats how after 10-15 years you can get more pay for less hours and more perks. Look at your bosses. Could you do their job? Why aren't you doing their job? And then after 2 years lok at the bosses above that and keep going. Ideally when you hit 50 you should be 3/4 of the way to the top.

Im 28. I could make the jump to the next paid job above me. But I would say Im not in the exact area I want to spend the next 20 years in. If I can make the switch then I shall go for it.

O/T Wheres Porkie when you need him. Hes very definetly got a valid opinion on earning a good wage.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Dannn
LOL. Hmmm I just managed to buy a house and am strapped. I know let me get into some debt by kitting it out because I just can't make do with cheap secondhand stuff off ebay just to get me by for a while!

People other than teir mortgage do not need to get into debt but they choose to. Now don't get me wrong that's OK if they are mature enough to borrow a sensible amount which can be paid off in a sensible amount of time.

What seems quite common these days for a lot of people is for them to keep borrowing and borrowing until they are completely and utterly fucked which results in their outgoings exceeding their income every month. They then have the nerve to moan about it and think that people should feel sorry for them.
Nail, head, mate. Most people are guilty of this in one way or another, myself definitely included unfortunately.

If I want something, I will have it there and then and think about the repercussions later. Although the last few years I have chilled out a LOT, and for the better.

Old 22-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry but this thread seems to have lost the plot a little

how the hell can someone who works 3 jobs and 100 hours a week have 80 quid in the bank if he lives a humble lifestyle

physical sweat is NOT a measure of how hard you work,,,, the ability to EARN money is,,,,, its that simple.... if you can earn a company 14k a day,,,, then sorry but you deserve to be paied for it,,, the actual stress of them targets and keeping people sweet to make them targets and ALSO allow them to GROW aswell,,,, stress is no different to sweat

you can get fit and get used to grafting after a while if done on the same level,,,, you brain when burnt out is fucked,,, look at alot of people who gain memory problems and thinking problems who had "office jobs"

oh and anyone here who cant live on less than 30k a year TOTAL INCOME with a family needs to fucking wake up

i earn IF i make my bonus less than 30k a year,, my missus dont work as shes doing uni to IMPROVE our income in the future as we have a 3 year old child

i managed to do the ring this year,,, i was going put EVERY weekend from last august till march and i STILL managed to have 100 quid a month at the end of it in the bank

i now DONT go out and im saving to buy my little one a flat for HER future and ive saved up just under a grand a month for the last 2 months,,, i DO live a modest lifestyle though when i have to

i have NO bills but what i need, no house phone or sky as im at work all the time,, dont buy on hp or do loans as i spent 3 years paying back 16k worth of bills when i pretended to live like a pop star and went out all the time buying designer clothes claiming to mates what cash i got paied

when i child was FIRST born i was earning 12k a year at halfords and running a fucking sierra cosworth,,,, how the fuck can you not live on them hours

wake up people ffs.... cant live on 30k a year incomes fucking bollox

i live in fucking central london, pay 145 quid a month council tax, 100 quid a month to send my child to a private nursery so my missus can go to college that i also pay 500 quid a year to enrole her

she takes a sandwich and a bottle of drink that she fills from a bottle of cheep pikey tescos summer fruits drink,,, i buy a sandwich at work from the sandwich bird for 1.40 a day,,, i get drinks free as i have a "easy" desk job

anyone whos seen me will tell you my child aint dressed as a council estate kid,,, shes looks well with nice clothes ok my parents and her family look after her too when they see her so maybe thats why i guess

anyway i have a few bits of jewelery that ive had for years and wear them when i used to feel poor and pretend im doing well when i was close to the bread line

sorry but this thread has alot of bollox in it,,, if i can live then others can live as i live VERY well just due to me leaving all but 1 job with a bad term ive had to learn to have a low running cost lifestyle incase the worst happens

btw when i was growing up my old man earnt 45k a year and spunked all his cash paying off loans/ catalogues/renting 29ins tv and video from granada/bank charges ( bank charges where a BIG part of it i discovered)

anyway when i was growing up from the age of 13 i had to buy my own clothes on my pocket money of 10 quid a week INCLUDING my lunch money and my old man would by me 1 pair of trainers every 6 months,,, no matter the state of them,,,, my parents NEVER had any cash due to debts they built up wasting cash they never had

NOW hes got ALOT of cash due to a payout due to his last job causing him health problems and hes now going blind that hes back ontop as hes sorted all his bills ect,,

now he and all my family look at me as a failure but dont look at THERE history

ok im doing quite well now but all can change and if it does i can STILL rearange my life and live off the dole money just about and not be fucked

my advice is sort you fucking bills out,,,, save up 25% of your income for your child and stop spunking cash if you need to work 100 hours,,,, ffs what kind of relationship do ylou have with your child if you REALLY leave the house that much a week , they change SOOO much and it REALLY will fly by mate,,,,, why waste it to give cash to other large corperations for stuff you OBVIOUSLY dont need

rant over,,,, but get a grip ffs
Old 22-06-2007, 07:17 PM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

For once ginge ill agree with you on all that mate!

Ive just completed my first year of my air-con course, i fucking love it
and it beats driving a forklift hands down for me......also im off the poxy
agency aswell!.

Granted my money is not all that at the mo but when ive finshed my 5 years training ill be fully qualified working on chillers myself and the money will be a lot better.

I got myself into some serious money trouble a few years back racking 15k in loans and cards living like a twat

Slowly paying it off and its getting there but.........thats why i pulled my finger out and got into something with some prospects now.

One day i will have my own house with my supra in the garage but thats what im working towards.

At the mo im looking at renting my own place and will probably move to Milton Keynes soon as there is more housing up there than the shit hole that is dunstable and luton lol........

And finally yes im happier now than ive ever been earning £17.5k a year no car as i have a van and living well in my means!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Matt
Old 22-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Dannn

Thing is though people on an average/minimum wage cant afford to live within their means if they want their own place, it aint possible.

If I was on my current wage before the house market boom I'd be minted with no worries, as it is I'm skint and I dont throw money away.

Its alright saying dont get into debt and have things on finance but its the nature of the beast these days, because wage's havent risen relative to the cost of living/housing people HAVE to get into debt, and I dont mean for material things that just means keeping up with the jones', I'm talking about basic things to kit out a house when you've moved in etc...

And your experience of working and owning a house on an average/minimum wage is?
mate from the age of 24 to just over a year ago i was earning 12k a year mate,,, i own my own place that i do pay a morgage for,,, i have a child and a missus who dont work due to her needed to get a qualifacation to get a 10k a year pay rise and better prospects

now last year i was earning just over 20k a year and i was doing ok,,, i earn more now and im doing better as i just pay my bills and go gym so thats a extra 50quid a month i could cut out but its better for me in the long run for me

if i can live on that a year just about,,,,,, im sure andy can live on working 100 hours a week,,,,, he MUST earn more than 600 quid a week,,,, how the fuck he cant live considering hes got NO TIME to SPEND the money i dont know

how can you work 100 hours,,,, sleep and STILL manage to spend more money than a factory worker with 5 kids can in 1 week

the guys living in a dream world,,,, hes getting depressed cause hes spends too much money on pointless stuff that he aint got cash that others have SAVED for to own

pointless post,,, may aswell have a drink driver complain that hes lost hes licence and now cant work as a delivery driver,,,,, just as pointless imo
Old 22-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

btw sorry but i thought that post as aimed at me for some reason and yet i notice has fuck all to do with me
Old 22-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by Ginge !
mate from the age of 24 to just over a year ago i was earning 12k a year mate,,, i own my own place that i do pay a morgage for,,, i have a child and a missus who dont work due to her needed to get a qualifacation to get a 10k a year pay rise and better prospects

now last year i was earning just over 20k a year and i was doing ok,,, i earn more now and im doing better as i just pay my bills and go gym so thats a extra 50quid a month i could cut out but its better for me in the long run for me

if i can live on that a year just about,,,,,, im sure andy can live on working 100 hours a week,,,,, he MUST earn more than 600 quid a week,,,, how the fuck he cant live considering hes got NO TIME to SPEND the money i dont know

how can you work 100 hours,,,, sleep and STILL manage to spend more money than a factory worker with 5 kids can in 1 week

the guys living in a dream world,,,, hes getting depressed cause hes spends too much money on pointless stuff that he aint got cash that others have SAVED for to own

pointless post,,, may aswell have a drink driver complain that hes lost hes licence and now cant work as a delivery driver,,,,, just as pointless imo
How much is your mortgage?
When did you buy?

I think thats his (Matt's) point tbh. If you earn £12K a year. And your mortgage is 800 per month. Doesnt leave much left. Factor in travelling costs, food, council tax. Tehn how much have you left as disposable income? Wheres your savings going to come from?

TBH Even if you earn £18K, once Tax and NI come out its only going to be £11-1200 a month.
Old 22-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Originally Posted by Ginge !

How much is your mortgage?
When did you buy?

I think thats his (Matt's) point tbh. If you earn £12K a year. And your mortgage is 800 per month. Doesnt leave much left. Factor in travelling costs, food, council tax. Tehn how much have you left as disposable income? Wheres your savings going to come from?

TBH Even if you earn £18K, once Tax and NI come out its only going to be £11-1200 a month.
mate my total house hold bills are just over 600 quid a month,,, that i agree with to a point

but i still pay more for beer in pubs/travel to work/insurance/council tax

and if i can live on 250 quid a month after i get paid when i was on 12k a year,, AND run a cossie (which cost about 50 quid a week in fuel) then im sure he can live on a 100 quid a month morgage and a 20k a year 2 days 2 nights a week job and 2 other jobs

hell if he cant then fuck me how do the other 70% of users on here manage to who earn less than him

sa said i get paied LESS than him now,,, i still managed to save a grand a month for the last 2 months

hes spending money and yet wants to know why others have money,, its simple they dont spunk there money on pointless shite they cant keep like beering it up/ missus spending on loads of pointless plates ect for the house, lots of flashy electrical stuff and 12k cars parked in a garage ect

infact for a SERIOUS moment think about dan and his missus,, got a kid on the way which is one of the most SCARIEST moments in life,,,, they earn about 25k a year between them,,,, they have a BIG morgage,,,, they are gonna have to sell up unless they get there shite sorted out im afraid or will REALLY be stressed in life

as ryan says,,,, most rows are caused by money in the household,,, even if that aint the subject no money makes you more touchy and will row over other stuff for no reason

money dont make you happy,,,, but it sure takes the sting out of being poor
Old 22-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Brasso
Advanced PassionFord User

Fuckin hell some of you earn a decent wedge and still not happy!

We literally just tick over with the missus bein at home with our 10 wk old.

If I were to have a month of sick we'd be bolloxed!

You shouldt give a toss what other people earn/buy. Most people who spend spend spend are up to there neck in debt. (I used to be so I know how people do it)

Old 22-06-2007, 09:04 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh fuk what have i started

chipper i was actually good at English when i was at school but as you know when you visited me in hospital after my blood clot and major relapse and strokes when i was in coma for 8 weeks i am lucky to be alive let alone spell again am glad am not a window licker so fuk what every one things if i carnt spell and use grammar anymore am still here on keyboard
Old 22-06-2007, 09:39 PM
OldSkoolRS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I started reading this and then got bored...

I bet half the people who drive Cayennes/Range Rover Sports etc etc have got them on finance which pretty much anyone can do, it doesn't necessarily mean you have £££
Old 22-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by OldSkoolRS
I started reading this and then got bored...

I bet half the people who drive Cayennes/Range Rover Sports etc etc have got them on finance which pretty much anyone can do, it doesn't necessarily mean you have £££
prob the BEST and truest answer on here too
Old 22-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate dont forget the travel allowance tax dodge too mate

and a porsche can be rented for 500 quid a month with a deposit,,,, over 5 years though
Old 22-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

and you could just get a better paid job,,, where do you work ffs,,, tescos pay more than 7 quid an hour these days
Old 22-06-2007, 10:16 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Some great comments on here, and a few going off thread!lol. The easiest way of saying what I'm trying to put across I spose is I'm envious off wealthy blue collar types on £60k a year and car benifits etc who only do 40 hours a week. The only way to sort my situation would be where everyone had the same hourly rate, and the more you work, the more you get. Simple.

Chips earlier post has got me thinking, I'm lucky in the respect that when I left the Army I got qualified up in Data comms and Fibre Optics etc, then landed a job as a Service Engineer for Chubb making good money. Now my Intruder Alarm Company has a good name and a lot of work coming in. If I want to make money, I should leave behind what I love(Fire Brigade and my Rescue/Medical Company) and go for it with the Alarms etc.

My problem is though, I'm passionate about what I do, I adore my job in the Fire Service, I'm at a great station on an awesome Watch, and my business I set up recently providing Safety for motorsport etc is great. I'm perfect for the job in so many aspects and I love being paid to basically, either sit and watch TG be filmed, or watch Supercars being thrashed up runways all day.I'm proud of my company so much, If you knew me you'd know I'm so down to earth with no arrogance at all, but to be honest, I believe I'm the best in the business for providing the cover I give and I know there's a lot of people out there v jealous of the contracts I currently have. I'm constantly hearing how some other Mickey Mouse Rescue Unit is mouthing off about me behind my back as "They once squirted a bit of water on a n old F1 car 40 years ago" and what would I know? It's what I do for a job full time FFS! Basically, although it's not mega pay, especially when you consider my overheads and Insurance etc it's something I love doing, really love doing, hell I've even done events for free before.

Summerising, I'm lucky, but if I want to be wealthy and work less hours, I need to concentrate on Alarms etc, If I want to make good money through hard work, I need to crack on doing what I do if you see what I mean?

It's hard turning work away, I worry a lot about what would happen if suddenly I only had the FB to depend on for a wage, although it'll probably never happen as I never, ever let anyone down and have a great deal of respect for "The Customer". Never bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind.

Ref assets etc, hmmmm, a hard one, My son means the world to me, so much more than a piece of metal sat in a garage, but the GTR is my selfish toy, Something I have to make me smile(even if I never use it!) If I really needed to I'd sell it of course though.

Hmmmm, a lot to think about, cheers all for your posts. Can you all see where my "Envy" comes from, nd is it wrong to be envious? How many of you hve money left at the end of the month?

Andy
Old 22-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

nothing wrong with envy and jelousy.

Its makes you more motived IMO.

Give you personal goals.

Its all down to the individual.

Like myself, i live like a bum, havent bought myself clothes in about 8yrs.

Drive around in my mums car.

But i think im doing ok.
Old 22-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

YES is IS wrong to be envyious of ANYONE !!!

you should be HAPPY for people doing well rather than NOT liking it

alot of my mates do MUCH better than me,, some of em who dont and the min WILL earn more than me,,,, do i get envyious of em,,,, HELL NO

andy you must earn a fair bit of cash mate,, overheads or not you MUST and just have too much wastage of cash im afraid

if you cant live when doing 100 hours a week,, 2 of them companys you OWN and the other is a 4 day a week job on 20k a year,, remember 4 days a week not 5 days

mate you need to look at where the money is going

and YES i always leave atleast 1 to 200 quid in the bank each month even when i was PROPER broke i never touched it as i MAY need that one day for a emergency of some sort

but then we also have some small savings left too and we are fortunate that even when i wasnt in a job for 7 months i still managed to live even if i couldnt do anything
Old 22-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

I see where you're coming from mate, it seems a lot of people have what they've got simply from being in the right place at the right time rather than being grafters, good or experienced at what they do, unfortunately I've never been one to big myself up, be a cocky twat or blag stuff so the chances of me working my way into a cushty well paid job are nil.

I'd like to be in your position though of having the choice of jobs to concentrate on, regardless of what Ginge says your body never gets used to physical graft and you run the danger of burning yourself out doing that many hours regular, if it were me I'd concentrate my efforts into one of them.

The alarm Co. sounds good it would be either that or the brigade for me, have a bash at promotion, what are you currently? FF or LF, SO ???

mate your body does get used to long hours over time,,, africas and other races do it alot yet we dont notice

and he also gets paied to sleep 2 days a week on average too remember
Old 22-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

btw i work resonably long hours too imo

i start work at 8am and finish at 6pm and 3 of them days i go to the gym and work out till 10pm,,,, the weekend i work sat from 8am till 5pm too

dont know how many hours but i spend 2 nights a week at home chilling and the others i get back from the gym at 11pm and go straight to bed as im up at 6am to get ready for work again
Old 22-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate your talking about wearing out you limbs mate

and if you lift correct yur back would be fine,,,, im 28 with a fucked back too,,, infact im on tramadol for the rest of my life to ease the pain,,,, i even get back pains when i sit down at my desk for some reason

last feburary i was prescribed morphine for my back pain as it was soooo bad,,, tramadol im using like paracetamol and take it at work on my desk,, my bosses brother is a doctor and thinks i got a adiction of some sort

i was talking about getting used to the hours mate,,,, hes not talking about lifting fuck all in hes job

Quick Reply: Why aren't I loaded?