General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just had a fight with my neighbour! update p3, police came

Search this Thread

Old 20-06-2007 | 11:31 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

You should have put some ear plugs in your pocket. When she came out moaning about the noise given them to her

I would just be a really polite to him the next time you see him, really fucks people off that
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:09 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

fuck that, out on the shed roof tommorow, if he kicks off give him the peoples elbow

Old 21-06-2007 | 05:46 AM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

fookin' townies................steve u want ta grow up dont ya........... .............na fuck it...........after u've stamped on his head,punch the fat bitch aswell....................
Old 21-06-2007 | 06:00 AM
coco16i
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
fuck that, out on the shed roof tommorow, if he kicks off give him the peoples elbow

The peoples elbow

Stone Cold Stunner would be better as does more damage

Break that little coonts neck
Old 21-06-2007 | 06:20 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Just be careful he doesn't report you to the police and says you attacked him first.

I'd report him if I were you, but say you don't want to being charges against him, at least the cops would have it on record if anything untoward happens in the future, like damage to your car or your property.
Old 21-06-2007 | 06:47 AM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by Redkop
Just be careful he doesn't report you to the police and says you attacked him first.

I'd report him if I were you, but say you don't want to being charges against him, at least the cops would have it on record if anything untoward happens in the future, like damage to your car or your property.
M8 you def wanna do that just covers yourself incase if anything kicks off in the future
Old 21-06-2007 | 07:20 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

my neighbours dont bother me no more over me fixing the cossie one lot phoned the police so i went over to have a word then i get the fat wife gobing off with the husband stood behind her doing the same sol i reached round got him by the throat pulled him out put him up the wall and he colapsed

the other came in my garage moaning about me useing a disk cuter so chased the cunt out with it but he got away as the exstention lead was only 5 meters long

thing is up and till these points if there cars were playing up even at 10 at night they didnt care about knockin the door for help , but now i get piece lol
Old 21-06-2007 | 07:40 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

to be honest, if they've got young kids next door i think 9pm is too late and is not considerate to your neighbours. especially if you know they have young kids.

they should have approached it differently and had a polite word at 7:30, but i can understand that when they didn't they would have probably been thinking that you would stop soon, and then got more and more wound up when you didn't until breaking point.

the proper neighbourly thing to do is sort it out civilly tonight to stop it going any further. it's much better in the long term if you get on with your neighbours. go round, be a real man and apologise for making noise past the kids bedtime.

i know how it is, i've been trying to get stones cut for a patio in the evening lately, and it's frustrating that you have to stop at what seems like such an early time with a couple of hours of daylight left
Old 21-06-2007 | 08:08 AM
Anonymous
Banned

As above
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:00 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Please tell me your garage wall is pebble dashed - now that would hurt

What a stoopid neighbour
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:07 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
to be honest, if they've got young kids next door i think 9pm is too late and is not considerate to your neighbours. especially if you know they have young kids.

they should have approached it differently and had a polite word at 7:30, but i can understand that when they didn't they would have probably been thinking that you would stop soon, and then got more and more wound up when you didn't until breaking point.

the proper neighbourly thing to do is sort it out civilly tonight to stop it going any further. it's much better in the long term if you get on with your neighbours. go round, be a real man and apologise for making noise past the kids bedtime.

i know how it is, i've been trying to get stones cut for a patio in the evening lately, and it's frustrating that you have to stop at what seems like such an early time with a couple of hours of daylight left

sorry mate but i think thats bollocks. On the flip side, if you work lates or nights and weekends you get the bloody kids from next door get up real fucking early on a sat morning and make plenty of noise outside when others are trying to sleep.

If you have daylight left carry on. You dont actually have to stop until 11pm i think. Defo would carry on past 9pm tho.
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:15 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

this thread is awesome, some properly funny comments
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:23 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Default Re: Just had a proper fight with my next door neighbour!!!

Originally Posted by the youth
can't believe it,had no problems with them since we moved in until last week when they asked me to stop tapping my molegrips ( was using them as a hammer!) on my shed, It wasn't late it was before 9 oclock anyway he got aggressive and we had a bit of schoolboy slanging match..
then went our seperste ways...until tonight!!!!!

I was just packing up after tapping some tacks into my shed roof just to hold it in position until I can do it properly tomoz, anyway there loads of noise around us lawnmowers etc so I kept going I stopped at about 20.50 and started packing up at which point the fat wife from next door comes out and again has a go at me she said I should stop at 7.30 at thats when her kids go to bed I said" no 9 oclock is reasonable" at which point the husband comes out shouting his mouth off again so I give it back the same no problems untill he told me to "crawl back under your stone you fat slob" so I said pointing at his wife "your calling me fat" thats when the shit hit the fan

he jumped the deviding fence and proceeded to swing at me which got me on the jaw so I then started strangling him and rubbing his head along the garage brickwork lol

he soon let go and retreated to the safety of his garden and started shouting abuse again!!
I can't believe I was so restrained I had him against a wall in MY garden and had every oppertunity to knock the shit out of him but didn't cos i'm not that sort of person in hindsight I'm proud that I never laid into him as I really would have hurt him but I am still gutted that I got hit in my own fookin garden and never laid the twat out! got a sore jaw and a scratch off my own wall down my face, fook knows what his head looks like after going up and down the wall!!

sat here gutted that he isn't laid out in my garden

presume I did the adult thing then by just defending myself with reasonable force?

sorry it's long winded but I am sat here angry as fook

steve
oh no steve thats shite, tbh you can legally make a noise upto 10pm after that its classed as unsociable, though 9pm is more than reasonable, 7.30pm is taking the piss imo though

what an arsehole, cant believe he decked you though

our neighbours moan if we start the cossie before dinnertime on a sunday
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:33 AM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by foreigneRS

:
Have to agree with that...
Old 21-06-2007 | 09:54 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Originally Posted by R4N S S
sorry mate but i think thats bollocks. On the flip side, if you work lates or nights and weekends you get the bloody kids from next door get up real fucking early on a sat morning and make plenty of noise outside when others are trying to sleep.

If you have daylight left carry on. You dont actually have to stop until 11pm i think. Defo would carry on past 9pm tho.
well, you're entitled to your opinion and can follow the law, but it would still make you an inconsiderate neighbour in my opinion
Old 21-06-2007 | 10:11 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

My neighbour screamed at me the other day because my son was playing out at 8.30am on half term.

Last year, my dad was fitting a carpet on my stairs at 10.30am on a Sat morning, the neighbou went mad at me again

I'm so scared of making noise, incase he starts again, even my son creeps up the stairs, as the walls are so thin.
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:04 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I have to say I couldn't give a monkeys about people who work late nights.

Hammering at 9pm at night is taking the piss a bit though.
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:24 PM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Our neighbour has been banging away most nights for the last couple of months converting a Sprinter into a camper van. It doesn't bother us as they are good neighbours. Unlike the miserable c**ts who live the other side of us, who moan when we start one of the cars up at 10.30am on a Sunday morning.
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:27 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Jemma
My neighbour screamed at me the other day because my son was playing out at 8.30am on half term.

Last year, my dad was fitting a carpet on my stairs at 10.30am on a Sat morning, the neighbou went mad at me again

I'm so scared of making noise, incase he starts again, even my son creeps up the stairs, as the walls are so thin.
Tell em to get to FUCK!
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:28 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

My neighbours recently got a Westy Terrier.

I made the mistake of commenting on how quiet it is.

It now barks all the time, and bonus - they bark (shout) right back at it.

It's only really a pain when you are outside trying to relax and all you can hear is

YAP YAP YAP YAP

ABBY!

YAP YAP

ABBY STOP IT!

YAP YAP YAP YAP

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, SHUT UP!

But I can't blame the dog, just wish the owners realised shouting at it wont help.
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:29 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Also
what the fuck's with all these neighbours moaning about starting car's after 9am

fucking whining old bastards
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:42 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

That's shit Steve!

I think you did the right thing in the situation and well done for being so restrained.

Unfortunately I think this may run for a while yet now.
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:44 PM
Phil79
Banned

ROFL @ this thread.

My neighbours dont say a bean to me, been grinding nuts off at gone 11pm before now.

I am always the first to say hello, nice and politely and they never moan.

I think they fear fro their safety as they have seen me flip with a power tool in my hand before and the washing line GOT IT.......... big time
Old 21-06-2007 | 12:48 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rob V
Also
what the fuck's with all these neighbours moaning about starting car's after 9am

fucking whining old bastards
9am? What are you supposed to do push it to work?
Old 21-06-2007 | 01:13 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Thats not good like as you have to see them everyday!

Personally i'd have found it hard not to lay into someone who hit me first

I have a young son and i dont think 9pm is unreasonable at all.

btw i can never imagine being in such a position with neighbours. My street is excellent
Old 21-06-2007 | 02:30 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

my take on this is that if i have to be up at 5am for a show they they shuold be up as well

and the exhaust rattles every window within a 100 yard raduis
Old 21-06-2007 | 03:12 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

it's no wonder society is breaking down with the selfish attitudes of some on here
Old 21-06-2007 | 03:21 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ow here we go with the whole be kind to your neighbour shite .....

Fuck em....

Fuck em all.....
Old 21-06-2007 | 04:31 PM
Patto

go tell him to take his frustration out on his "fat" wife by nailing her, not only will it help put him in a better mood she'll lose some weight in the long run
Old 21-06-2007 | 04:47 PM
the original
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

young kids should be in bed by 7.30
I know lots aren't and they stay up late watching dvd's and god knows what
but they're the ones who can't concentrate, do shit at school and grow up into little cunts

yes they do so fuck off
Old 21-06-2007 | 04:51 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Patto
go tell him to take his frustration out on his "fat" wife by nailing her, not only will it help put him in a better mood she'll lose some weight in the long run

youve got such a way with words patto

Sarah
Old 21-06-2007 | 04:57 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by the youth
my wife heard nothing tho as she was on the computer playing bloody bubble shooter

steve
whats her best score? mines 841000
Old 21-06-2007 | 04:59 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by the original
young kids should be in bed by 7.30
I know lots aren't and they stay up late watching dvd's and god knows what
but they're the ones who can't concentrate, do shit at school and grow up into little cunts

yes they do so fuck off

if they grow up like little cunts then its down to the parents for bringing them up the wrong way.

you cannot blame them being like that on anyone else imo.
Old 21-06-2007 | 05:01 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Our neighbour has been banging away most nights for the last couple of months

Sounds like a good show to me
Old 21-06-2007 | 05:02 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
if they grow up like little cunts then its down to the parents for bringing them up the wrong way.

you cannot blame them being like that on anyone else imo.
i disagree,, my brother was a total arse when he was growing up, and ive always tried to be a good lad!
Old 21-06-2007 | 05:15 PM
Patto

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
Originally Posted by Patto

youve got such a way with words patto

Sarah
You know me chick
Old 21-06-2007 | 05:22 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Which side Ste?? 9 pm is not too late ,i have kids too .If i am working at home they still sleep whilst i am banging away(LOL) plaster boarding or skimming.
Fuck i was out this spring laying the patio by floodlight,no complaints from anyone.

Just let the fool carry on shouting but tell the nut to keep off your property

Quick Reply: Just had a fight with my neighbour! update p3, police came