General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Is Englands Alastair Cook on PF ?

Search this Thread

Old 17-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Rab
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by allbluepete
allbluepete

But, what ARE scots good at? Apart from mouthing off???
fighting you prick,ootside noo fanny lmfao
See.....Gobbin off again

Come on you simple highlanders.....what are ya good at? Its taking some thinking about this....i can hear Rabs head grinding now
Things we're good at.

Not rioting..
Making booze..
Tunnocks Teacakes....
Irn Bru (the worlds BEST soft drink )
Beating you lot at football..
Inventing Stuff ..
Building stuff..
Pissing off you soft southern poofters..
DRINKING
Curling
um....
er........

I dunno

We're just better than you, so, get used to it
In other words......

FUCK ALL
Old 17-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

allbluepete

See.....Gobbin off again

Come on you simple highlanders.....what are ya good at? Its taking some thinking about this....i can hear Rabs head grinding now
hey ecky thump,what have yorkshiremen ever given the world except black pudding and a couple of second rate cricketers,look at most of the things you rely on in everyday life and most have been invented by scotsmen,if you werent such a racist(lol)you would surely realise that we are the greatest people who have ever walked this earth and you are privelidged to be our neighbours,but i can tell you i am thinking of getting an asbo slapped on all you ungrateful fuckers
Im not racist, i LOVE every race in the world except scots Im scotchist lmfao

No i dont hate the scots like they hate us, same as i dont hate Marmite, as FOOKING AWFUL as it is i just stay clear of it
Old 17-06-2007, 10:05 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

allbluepete

See.....Gobbin off again

hey ecky thump,what have yorkshiremen ever given the world except black pudding and a couple of second rate cricketers,look at most of the things you rely on in everyday life and most have been invented by scotsmen,if you werent such a racist(lol)you would surely realise that we are the greatest people who have ever walked this earth and you are privelidged to be our neighbours,but i can tell you i am thinking of getting an asbo slapped on all you ungrateful fuckers
Im not racist, i LOVE every race in the world except scots Im scotchist lmfao

No i dont hate the scots like they hate us, same as i dont hate Marmite, as FOOKING AWFUL as it is i just stay clear of it
aye well i suppose you would have to love every race,because they have all invaded you and fucked your ancestors
english are just like the local slag,everycunts been through them,bit different now cos theyve all got passports,ticket to ride,at least the 5 million scots are mostly real scots,youre all just a bunch of itaes, frogs and fuck knows what else has come in and bred with you all the last 50 years
whats black and eats fish suppers?

most of yorkshire you cunt
get it rite up yee
Old 17-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Your still RULED by us though, and have countless times been trampled on by the mighty English...

And you STILL havent said what ya good at. The ONLY thing you have done with you posts pete is confirmed my theory, all Scots are good at is gobbing off
Old 17-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all Scots are good at is gobbing off
fuckinell, coming from the mouthiest most opinionated person on PF
sure you not scottish?
Old 17-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Stavros
all Scots are good at is gobbing off
fuckinell, coming from the mouthiest most opinionated person on PF
sure you not scottish?
Surely studbucket you mean Self opinionated?
Old 17-06-2007, 10:24 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Your still RULED by us though, and have countless times been trampled on by the mighty English...

And you STILL havent said what ya good at. The ONLY thing you have done with you posts pete is confirmed my theory, all Scots are good at is gobbing off
lee thats really rich coming from you,what are you lot good at then pray tell,from what i can see you are good at thinking you are good then crashing and burning as soon as the pressure is on.
anyway i just dont remember me or any scotsman saying we were particularly good at anything before you started spouting pish,just think we were discussing what a pish game cricket is and how you are pish at it,not as pish as us but the big difference is WE DONT CARE,YOU DO all you have confirmed to me is that you are a dick,the rest of the english i dont know about,but am pretty sure about you, have met more good than bad,but have never heard an english sports pundit who ever talked anything but shite
Old 17-06-2007, 10:26 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

anyway does that cricket geezer come on here or not
Old 17-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

lee thats really rich coming from you,what are you lot good at then pray tell,from what i can see you are good at thinking you are good then crashing and burning as soon as the pressure is on.
anyway i just dont remember me or any scotsman saying we were particularly good at anything before you started spouting pish,just think we were discussing what a pish game cricket is and how you are pish at it,not as pish as us but the big difference is WE DONT CARE,YOU DO all you have confirmed to me is that you are a dick,the rest of the english i dont know about,but am pretty sure about you, have met more good than bad,but have never heard an english sports pundit who ever talked anything but shite
So, apart from being a hopeless, simple highlander, your also a person who cant take a bit of harmless banter, Next youll be 'seeing me' at a show sometime

All i asked is what the scottish are good at and youve hurled(not haggis hurling) abuse at me
Old 17-06-2007, 10:39 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

no i dont think he does come on here but we r ranked number 2 in the world at test cricket
Old 17-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by mechanic28
no i dont think he does come on here but we r ranked number 2 in the world at test cricket
can we guess who number 1 is? Begins with A?
Old 17-06-2007, 10:43 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

nah wouldnt dream of 'seeing you at a show mate,wouldnt waste my energy,really cant believe that you would be so gobby face to face anyway,sure i have been down this road with you before and again i will just stop posting because it is clear to me that you are a true internet warrior,and obviously one of the most well informed geezers in cyberspace,just dont want to push you too far incase you totally fuck me up with a virus or something
bet you are about 14 and live in your bedroom/cyberspace at your folks house,get all your contact with the outside world through the daily star which you browse on line,top geezer take my hat off to you dude
Old 17-06-2007, 11:02 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by mechanic28
whoop de dooooo
we are ranked number 1 or 2 at curling,slightly more exciting than watching 11 geezers sit on a pavillion for 6 hrs and try to hit a ball then run away with there legs held straight wi a big pad for an hour weather permitting,dont give a fuck
anyway lee as you know we are the best in the world at caber tossing,haggis hurling,a close second at sheep shagging which we were narrowly beaten into 2nd place at the recent world championships by our welsh cousins ,we are also world class at not taking ourselves too seriously,and also laughing at our close neighbours who think they are the greatest at every sport and only have to turn up to win,then failing miserably most of the time,hey most scots dont give a fuck about winning because we know we are not going to,the highlight of most international tournaments is watching the english who think they have a god given right to win,crash and burn,diego maradonna is my fave footballer of all time,his 2 goals against england at the world cup the best of all time,and i truely believe it was the hand of god cos i reckon the big man upstairs is sick of hearing about 1966 as well
Old 17-06-2007, 11:04 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Matt J
nah wouldnt dream of 'seeing you at a show mate,wouldnt waste my energy,really cant believe that you would be so gobby face to face anyway,sure i have been down this road with you before and again i will just stop posting because it is clear to me that you are a true internet warrior,and obviously one of the most well informed geezers in cyberspace,just dont want to push you too far incase you totally fuck me up with a virus or something
bet you are about 14 and live in your bedroom/cyberspace at your folks house,get all your contact with the outside world through the daily star which you browse on line,top geezer take my hat off to you dude
Couldnt be further from the truth mate, although you wouldnt adam and eve it, he's a fully paid up member of the grown up club and everything.
aye well dont cost much for fake id nowadays
Old 17-06-2007, 11:06 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I know an Essex cricketer and he earns around Ł50K a year, he's not an international like Cook so I imagine probably earns Ł60K+, not bad for playing the sport that you love!
Old 18-06-2007, 05:44 AM
scottbrown
Advanced PassionFord User

they get a lot more than that when they play for england on a central contract
Old 18-06-2007, 08:09 AM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by scottbrown
So he's doing pretty well for himself then!
Old 18-06-2007, 08:20 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by scottbrown
Yep, and players like Pietersen are now signed up to agencies for image rights, advertising etc, so will earn a LOT more!
Old 18-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

I see this topic has gone downhill since I left

Lee, I can't beleive you don't like the scots!

I reckon it's just jealousy, yorkshire being so close to Scotland and all, you just want to be one of us. Probably to get girls.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rab

I reckon it's just jealousy, yorkshire being so close to Scotland and all, you just want to be one of us. Probably to get girls.
His SMS isnt helping in any of this!
Old 18-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Rab

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Originally Posted by Rab

SMS? Now I'm confused...
Old 18-06-2007, 09:27 AM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

How off topic has this thread gone
Old 18-06-2007, 09:32 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by stonehavencossie
How off topic has this thread gone
This is passionford - nothing EVER stays on topic
Old 18-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rab
Originally Posted by Rab

SMS? Now I'm confused...
short man syndrome

chip on shoulder etc
Old 18-06-2007, 09:46 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i cant believe all the scots guys on here have forgotten that we are the world champions at elephant polo!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4073353.stm

beat that you morris dancing b******s!!
Old 18-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Rab

Originally Posted by Rab
Originally Posted by Rab

SMS? Now I'm confused...
short man syndrome

chip on shoulder etc
Ahhhhh,
I reckon Lee is pissed off cos we get more girls than people from Yorkshire
Old 18-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I've just heard hes traded the ST in for a BMW so he will deffo be on here now Can someone lock this thread im bored now
Old 18-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Im NO internet warrior pal. I have NEVER made any threats to ANYONE on the internet. Thats what internet keyboard warriors do which is rather sad... Just because i voice an opinion on something or i wind someone up a bit, with some harmless banter doesnt make me a keyboard warrior...you fit that catagory more by making threats....If you cant handle a bit of pisstake then dont reply to me and i wont carry on.

And for your little story about me being 14 yes i am...

Im 29, married with a 6 month old daughter, i have my own construction company, and 4 bed detached house with large garage and i have some lovelly Dalias in the garden

Like i say, its all a bit of soft old pal..dont make assumptions on my life just cos i choose to wind someone up who really cannot take it.....
Old 18-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Rab

That could well be the reason Rab

I dont dislike anyone Rab and im sure you know that.....i cant beleive how some people cant cope with banter......glad your not one of em

And that Lanky fooker Lamp chop can go fuck himself
Old 18-06-2007, 06:28 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 18-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Old 18-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Rab

Originally Posted by Rab

That could well be the reason Rab

I dont dislike anyone Rab and im sure you know that.....i cant beleive how some people cant cope with banter......glad your not one of em

And that Lanky fooker Lamp chop can go fuck himself

I know you don't mean any harm in it mate.

Because you reply to every Scotland football post I put up

And it's not normally to congratulate us on beating the french

Which we did by the way.

How did you get on last time you played them?

or have you reverted back to cricket now England are shite at football aswell
Old 18-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

LMAO i only reply to your scottish posts cos you give us some right hammer when we put english ones up Bastards...

But, there are more Enlgish football posts go up cos we are generally play more games than you lot
Old 18-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Rab

LMAO i only reply to your scottish posts cos you give us some right hammer when we put english ones up Bastards...

But, there are more Enlgish football posts go up cos we are generally play more games than you lot

Thats cos you need the practice