General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Reckon I should shop the old bill to a newspaper? (pic)

Search this Thread

Old 15-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts
Default Reckon I should shop the old bill to a newspaper? (pic)

Saw this today and thought how fooking cheeky the old bill are!

Got a camera van out doing pull-overs with cops up the road;

Sitting opposite the camera van I notice it was parked on a double yellow, next to a sign that said no stopping at any time, with another sign underneath it saying no loading at any time, and not only that, but two wheels up on a public footpath!

Any of us did that we'd get fooking nicked!!!!

Old 15-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant see pic as net is playing up... But i would why not
Old 15-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

one rule for them, a different rule for us
Old 15-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sure its the bill and not the highway agency?
Old 15-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

shop em, bunch of cunts
Old 15-06-2007, 06:22 PM
gus
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

do it
Old 15-06-2007, 06:23 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

agreed shop em
Old 15-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should have rattle can'd "CUNT'S" on the side
Old 15-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Like it!!

shop the fucking cunt's
Old 15-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Old 15-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Pretty sure it was the bill - as there was a cop sitting in the front drinking coffee and half a dozen more of em up the road giving people tickets
Old 15-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Fil

Old 15-06-2007, 06:32 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

They are also pointing the wrong way up the road which is against the highway code I was told by Plod once
Old 15-06-2007, 06:33 PM
seveneigths
Advanced PassionFord User

Shouldn't they be clearly mark up as a police van
Old 15-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Looking at that pic closer it does look as tho it might be a tax van
have seen one around greenford/perivale in the last 2 month's
also parked up like a cunt aswell
Old 15-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Can;t be a tax van, as they are only pulling motorists PASSING them, so the cameras wouldn't be able to see the tax disc from BEHIND the passing cars would it?

It's the same van I see in stings all over North and East London. It's unmarked so as not to draw attention to it.

Aprrently it doesn't have to be marked cos it's not doing you for speeding or anything - it's observation, and it films the police further up the road "for protection" (evidence more like!)
Old 15-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Either way - I just sent it to the Sun
Old 15-06-2007, 06:45 PM
monkey nutz

Originally Posted by Fil

Old 15-06-2007, 06:48 PM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by monkey nutz
Originally Posted by Fil

zive seen the tax van in galsgow and it was lookig for iut of date tax and it never had any on it they said it fell off
Old 15-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by djmillsy
Originally Posted by Fil

zive seen the tax van in galsgow and it was lookig for iut of date tax and it never had any on it they said it fell off
Typical example of one rule for us and another for them
Old 15-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Fil

Fil thats piss poor.. Prob not even 50% LOL

Old 15-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Thrush
Can;t be a tax van, as they are only pulling motorists PASSING them, so the cameras wouldn't be able to see the tax disc from BEHIND the passing cars would it?

It's the same van I see in stings all over North and East London. It's unmarked so as not to draw attention to it.

Aprrently it doesn't have to be marked cos it's not doing you for speeding or anything - it's observation, and it films the police further up the road "for protection" (evidence more like!)
mate it films the plate and from there tells the officers futher up what cars have insurance/tax/no mot ( thats NO mot from the current MOT system not the old system) and they pull you over and investigate

nothing wrong with that car if im honest as its catching people who are breaking the law and not hiding on long sections of road with a blind bend nicking people for speeding

lea bridge road ios a favortie for that,,,, though they are usually a cunt and have a hard hat on the dash of it so people think its some workman parked on the pavement rather than the old bill

the reason they use the pavement is to help to reduce congestion and the rules onthe footway are aslong as theres room to get a double pram though then its not a real issue even though the councils choose to ignore the rule and give you a ticket

doubloe yellow lines are a waiting restriction,,,, its a single yellow line enforced 24 hours... its nothing to do with being dangerous place to stop,,, they have to put double yellow lines on corners cause of the same tossers who park in supermarkets using 2 bays or parent bays ect also need ton be THREATENED not to park on corners or they will cause there aint a law against it
Old 15-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Ginge - ah, I see! But either way, they ain't allowed to stop on a double yellow that has a sign on it saying NO STOPPING AT ANYTIME nor are they allowed to park two wheels up on the pavement are they? I'm not, why should they be?
Old 15-06-2007, 07:04 PM
monkey nutz

Originally Posted by Ginge !

mate it films the plate and from there tells the officers futher up what cars have insurance/tax/no mot ( thats NO mot from the current MOT system not the old system) and they pull you over and investigate

nothing wrong with that car if im honest as its catching people who are breaking the law and not hiding on long sections of road with a blind bend nicking people for speeding

lea bridge road ios a favortie for that,,,, though they are usually a cunt and have a hard hat on the dash of it so people think its some workman parked on the pavement rather than the old bill

the reason they use the pavement is to help to reduce congestion and the rules onthe footway are aslong as theres room to get a double pram though then its not a real issue even though the councils choose to ignore the rule and give you a ticket

doubloe yellow lines are a waiting restriction,,,, its a single yellow line enforced 24 hours... its nothing to do with being dangerous place to stop,,, they have to put double yellow lines on corners cause of the same tossers who park in supermarkets using 2 bays or parent bays ect also need ton be THREATENED not to park on corners or they will cause there aint a law against it
Double standards there my friend, I can't park in a P&T, but your best mates in uniform can park where the fuck they like?
Old 15-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ginge - ah, I see! But either way, they ain't allowed to stop on a double yellow that has a sign on it saying NO STOPPING AT ANYTIME nor are they allowed to park two wheels up on the pavement are they? I'm not, why should they be?
ok as i said they are doing there dutys,,, there working not visiting a kebab shop

if a copper has to speed to catch me speeding should he also be done ?

no stopping at any time,,,, no mate it dont say that,, it says no waiting at any time !!!!, no stopping is a redroute which is a different situation totally

the yellow lines are to stop people PARKING and blocking main roads causing the flow of the traffic to be slow and bottle necked at times,,, they are parked on the pavement to allow them to get on with there job aswell as not cause traffic problems.... sounds like a normal thing to do as they could have just parked on the road and got in the way

the rule on pavements is actually only a real offence if theres not enough room for a double pushchair to get through meaning they have to go round them via the road

and EVERYONE knows im far from mates with the old bill,,,,, you dont know the half of it mate,,,, but i DO see comon sence in the police getting on with there dutys thats to the benifit of everyone else who pays there taxes for them to do just that
Old 15-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Double standards there my friend, I can't park in a P&T, but your best mates in uniform can park where the fuck they like?

thats the best attempt to show what there doing,,, they aint getting a kebab mate,,,, there WORKING !!!!,,,, SO THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH That THEY AINT BLOCKING THE ROAD,,,,, THEY ARE TRYING TO LET OTHERS GET ON WITH THERE LIFES AND CATCH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW AT THE SAME TIME

nothing like parking where they like
Old 15-06-2007, 07:21 PM
monkey nutz

nothing wrong with that car if im honest as its catching

people who are breaking the law and not hiding on long sections of road with a blind bend nicking people for speeding

thats the best attempt to show what there doing,,, they aint getting a kebab mate,,,, there WORKING !!!!,,,, SO THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH That THEY AINT BLOCKING THE ROAD,,,,, THEY ARE TRYING TO LET OTHERS GET ON WITH THERE LIFES AND CATCH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW AT THE SAME TIME

nothing like parking where they like
But they are blocking the pavement!
Old 15-06-2007, 07:23 PM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

PMSL Legend
Old 15-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

they aint, theres room for double pram which is the min required amount of pavement needed by standard laws

they are doing there job,, why are we arguing..... its when they aint doing there job we need to complain !
Old 15-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Typical anti police bollox post

Next people will be filming them going through red lights and saying ...Cunts, if they ca go through why cant we? Blah bollox
Old 15-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Red light what red light officer

Old 15-06-2007, 07:37 PM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 15-06-2007, 07:40 PM
rsdene
Advanced PassionFord User

fookin arse holes
Old 15-06-2007, 07:40 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got photos of a SAFETY CAMERA VAN doing a 3 point turn on a duall carriageway, 1/2 hour after he drove up it AGAINST the traffic flow, ie the WRONG way to film cars etc as they passed him, ie he was facing them parked on a verge at the side of the duall carriageway.
These vans are staffed by CIVILIANS, but seemingly IMMUNE from the law.
tabetha
Old 15-06-2007, 07:44 PM
lickshot
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

[quote="Ginge !"]they aint, theres room for double pram which is the min required amount of pavement needed by standard laws

say theres a blind man/lady that walks up that stretch of pavement everyday and this day there happens to be plod on the pavement in a white van with cunt written up the side!!! poor blind man aint gunna expect it is he???

answer me this... why cant they park in a layby or on a road with no parking restrictions or yellow lines hey???

BECAUSE THEY ARE CUNTS AND THEY KNO THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT AND THEY KNO IT WINDS US UP!!! THATS WHY!!!

Being sensible now there really is no need is there! ? ? Many other roads to catch people with no tax/insurance and tings hey....

If i had seen it i would have gone to the local halfrauds and paid rediculous dollar for a can of underbody seal (they have wide nozzles) and propa fooked sumfin on the side...LOL..
Old 15-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

all the main roads in london have parking restrictions and they choose long main roads with no turnings so the guilty cant turn off and if they turn round they are shown up like a sore thumb

they are doing there jobs,,,,, theres no issue with that

a blindman has a cain and they van is inline with the lampost that the blind man would have hit before of after hitting the van

they aint doing anything wrong !!!!
Old 15-06-2007, 08:06 PM
lickshot
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

personally looking at the pics the vans inside n/s wheels are basically touching the second yellow line... agreed?? that must mean that 3/4's of the van is on the pavement...yes?? now look at the lampost... probably sited around 12-18 inces in off the edge of the curb...is it not??? tell me if u dont agree...

now that to me says that van is no where near in line with the lampost. unless the van is only around 30 inches wide... which we all kno it aint... its a mahoooosive van and is quite wide... no room for a double pram me thinks...

they have transit connects and other small vans so why not use one of them???

and if they did use a non restrictive slighty bendy road then oncoming traffic wldnt have a chance with being able to turn round would they....

they dont use their noddles enuff...
Old 15-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate that way works round here,,,, its the only way that does unless you know of another way,,, thats the BEST way

and remember theres actually a computer and recording stuff in the back if that wiith a actual person aswell

you will notice it gets very hot in there so imagine squeezing in a connect
Old 15-06-2007, 08:18 PM
monkey nutz

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Typical anti police bollox post

Next people will be filming them going through red lights and saying ...Cunts, if they ca go through why cant we? Blah bollox
"Fuck the po-lice comin' straight from the underground, another nigga got it bad 'cos I'm brown"
Old 15-06-2007, 08:32 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm no fan of some of them, but I do think they generally do a good job with low resources.
Unfortunately this sort of thing is what the PUBLIC SEES, and a little more thought about where to park might have endeared themselves to the public a bit more.
There is good and bad in all, but they need the public trust and help, and they don't seem to realise at times.
I watch Police Stop etc and think that particularly the traffic police do a spot on job, it's a hell of a responsibility to tear about, BUT have to do so safely unlike the joyriders who don't give a toss.
The plod get criticised if they don't catch the baddies and also if they crash while trying.
tabetha

Quick Reply: Reckon I should shop the old bill to a newspaper? (pic)