General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Told off by plod @ Tescos

Search this Thread

Old 14-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Diseasel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

copper or not mate..you where in the wrong you lazy sod, just wait till you have kids on need a p&t space and you see some fella by himself in a spot you badly need..really annoys me . Same goes for chelsea tractor society who use the disabled bays
Old 14-06-2007, 10:24 AM
jbrayley

I think its disgusting people on here are advocating or justifying purposely denting a car becuase they have parked inconsideratley. Just becuase someone has done something wrong doesnt mean their property should be damaged. I think thats very primative and you would be dropping to their level. If you are that concerned or bothered by it then go see the security guards in Tesco etc.

Very very immature IMO
Old 14-06-2007, 10:25 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Monkey nutz

Don't worry bout some of em on this thread they'll be putting their slippers on in a minute and lighting up a pipe after they've been down to collect their pensions fookin old job worths

Luciano
Old 14-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Doh

Default Re: Told off by plod @ Tescos

Originally Posted by Dannn

....the same way I would if you parked across two normal spaces. If you can't handle your piece of shite getting dents in it then buy a cheaper car you don't care about. What makes it worse is its not like its a decent car in the first place!
so your advocating criminal damage? in my book that makes you just as much as a cock (perhaps more so) than the thread starter

the shite people spurt on PF never ceases to amaze me
Old 14-06-2007, 10:46 AM
boXXer
GASH!

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Monkey nutz

Don't worry bout some of em on this thread they'll be putting their slippers on in a minute and lighting up a pipe after they've been down to collect their pensions fookin old job worths

Luciano
Old 14-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

what about spaces for large people if you are 25 stone and able bodied and childless cos your dick won't reach past your beer belly, are you allowed to park in disabled even though your not or the child on bored places.
Or do you have to park in the normal spots and not be able to get out of the car or just not go to tescos as clearly at 25 stone you don't need any more food
Old 14-06-2007, 11:00 AM
b_kennedy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

monkey nutz
Simple!! I always take the little one with me

Tabetha
They are f***ing idiots. I was going round a roundabout yesterday and there was a police car on the left lane next to me followed by a police van. As we came round the roundabout they both come straight across me to take the next exit. I had little one in the car and had to break really hard. Not only that but the traffic lights were red and the van is now sticking over the lane for the previous exit, so everyone is swerving round him. Complete wankers
Old 14-06-2007, 11:02 AM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Paul Eggleton

Have you ever tried to get a baby out of a CSL in a normal parking space - its fucking hard let me tell you!

It was your choice to buy an m3 clit car maybe you should sell it and by a more kiddie friendly motor

Luciano

I agree.

Moral of the lesson? Always have a doll in your car
Old 14-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by YoungDan

Have you ever tried to get a baby out of a CSL in a normal parking space - its fucking hard let me tell you!

It was your choice to buy an m3 clit car maybe you should sell it and by a more kiddie friendly motor

Luciano

I agree.

Moral of the lesson? Always have a doll in your car
its the same in any car its hard to get baby out a normal parking space no room
Old 14-06-2007, 11:07 AM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sorted
Old 14-06-2007, 11:10 AM
b_kennedy

who would want to drive that
Old 14-06-2007, 11:10 AM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I would, it's cool as fuck
Old 14-06-2007, 11:11 AM
b_kennedy

Old 14-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

tescos do on line home deliver for a fiver problem solved
Old 14-06-2007, 11:23 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Park across two normal spaces then.
Thats what i do .
Old 14-06-2007, 11:29 AM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Park across two normal spaces then.
Thats what i do .
Me too, and normally well out of the way too.

But you still get some people kicking off even when that clearly isn't affecting anyone as there are loads more spaces available.

And as to whoever it was that said they would still damage cars for doing that then go ahead treat yourself, but you'll know about it if i catch you doing it to my car
Old 14-06-2007, 11:35 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree as I have already said there are idiot coppers, I'm no fan of them.
The point I was making richardPON, was that it would be logical to have the most needy nearest the door, ie those that for whatever reason cannot walk as well, disabled, by all means have M+T places, but why are these always nearer than the disabled that cannot walk as well.
I always park as far away as possible from the entrance, as no one else does, and there is less chance of your car getting dented that way.
I do this even when I have young children with me, EXERCISE IS GREAT FOR THEM, oh and I DON'T park in DISABLED bays, even though I could, simply by putting my BLUE BADGE UP, as disabled badge holder.
The main reason why the M+T are closer is to encourage more M+T to use the store.
As for saying they are all "designed", I don't disagree but it is VERY HARD TO BELIEVE, especially if you have ever been to Thetford Tesco, a two year old could do better, there are accidents on a weekly basis, despite the slow general speed.
tabetha
Old 14-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Phil79
Banned

Scrap all cars and lets all walk to tesco eh??

Moaning fucks. It's a free for all on spaces IMHO.

What happens when disabled people park where they like and bring a city centre to a standstill because they want a coffee and their cunting blue badge allows them to park on double yellows?? If you had spent 2 hours in traffic, would you be so nice to them then??

I think not.

I pay my road tax, them cunts get it on disability or child allowance, so fuck em, I have more right to park there
Old 14-06-2007, 11:43 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Why should people without/can't have kids be discriminated against?

Alex
Old 14-06-2007, 11:45 AM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think the simpliest answer is.. Make all the parking spaces bigger.
Old 14-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 14-06-2007, 11:48 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

then on saturday when all the old people go shopping there won't be enough spaces
Old 14-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Kevin B
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Diseasel
copper or not mate..you where in the wrong you lazy sod, just wait till you have kids on need a p&t space and you see some fella by himself in a spot you badly need..really annoys me . Same goes for chelsea tractor society who use the disabled bays
Couldn't agree more!

It's just ignorance in my opinion
Old 14-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

most disabled people I have seen are 50 - 60 year old women who park in the disabled spaces and there are nearly as many of those spaces as normal spaces,walk into tescos spend two hours pushing a big trolley round and quite ably load it all in their motability cars they get for free. Are they really disabled.A disabled person imo is in a wheel chair or needs walking aids.Are these alleged badge holders just fat lazy women pretending to be disabled so they can park anywhere get a free house and bum off the state ?
Old 14-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Kay69Grant
Virgin

Originally Posted by monkey nutz
Did my usual this morning and popped into Tescos just after eight to pick up some lunch and parked in one of the anti-door-dent parking spaces down the front (or parent & child spaces as they're more commonly known). I noticed as I got out a plod car sat over by the cash machine, but didn't think anything of it. Anyway, bought my bits and came back out to find said car now parked directly in front of mine, walk to my car, and both coppers get out. They ask me why I've parked there as I've not got a child with me, I tell them why I've done it (paranoid about dents) I then get lectured for 10 minutes on why I shouldn't have parked there To top it off, some mouthy chav, with her horrible brat comes over to tell me off too.

Do these fuckers have nothing better to with their time; can they even do anything about this anyway? Surely I'm not the only person that does this?

have you ever thought the reason why cars get dented in normal spaces is because idiots like you park in the parent and toddler spaces, meaning people with children have to park in normal spaces giving them no room to get out there children/carseats?
Old 14-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexF
Why should people without/can't have kids be discriminated against?

Alex
Not giving someone space to get a kid they dont have out of their car is discriminating against them?

I think that the REAL irony in this thread, is that the single place you are the MOST likely to get your car twatted in a car park, is in the mother and child space, as thats the place you are GUARENTEED to be surrounded by mothers struggling with kids and a trolley at the same time, kids running around your car, kids pushing the trolley about, mums swinging pushchairs etc.
Old 14-06-2007, 12:05 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Doh

....the same way I would if you parked across two normal spaces. If you can't handle your piece of shite getting dents in it then buy a cheaper car you don't care about. What makes it worse is its not like its a decent car in the first place!
so your advocating criminal damage? in my book that makes you just as much as a cock (perhaps more so) than the thread starter

dannn what a fucking stupid thing to say

the way of thinking from some people is amazing.... so lets all buy Ł50 cars all in the name of parents with 2door CSL's cant get their kids out of the back of a car without smashing your car up
Old 14-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by AlexF
then on saturday when all the old people go shopping there won't be enough spaces
OAP's don't go shopping on Saturdays... thats Bingo day!
Old 14-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Did my usual this morning and popped into Tescos just after eight to pick up some lunch and parked in one of the anti-door-dent parking spaces down the front (or parent & child spaces as they're more commonly known). I noticed as I got out a plod car sat over by the cash machine, but didn't think anything of it. Anyway, bought my bits and came back out to find said car now parked directly in front of mine, walk to my car, and both coppers get out. They ask me why I've parked there as I've not got a child with me, I tell them why I've done it (paranoid about dents) I then get lectured for 10 minutes on why I shouldn't have parked there To top it off, some mouthy chav, with her horrible brat comes over to tell me off too.

Do these fuckers have nothing better to with their time; can they even do anything about this anyway? Surely I'm not the only person that does this?
its people like you who annoy the fcuk out of me, parking in mother and baby spaces when you have no child.

the reason your car is full of dents, is because people who have children in car seats cant open the doors wide enough to get them out of a normal car parking space, making it nie on impossible to NOT damage the car next to you when getting your child in and out.

Old people seem to think they have the right to park in them also

if i was a traffic copper id give everyone a ticket for parking there never mind a telling off

have some bloody consideration for people with kids

Sarah
Old 14-06-2007, 02:14 PM
ian_s

Originally Posted by Doh

You would think people on a car site would have a bit of respect for other peoples property.
Old 14-06-2007, 02:21 PM
dave_y

went to local swimming pool recently and there were 2 spaces left in the car park.

one was nearish the pool and the other was right outside - parent and children space.

car in front of us was full of children and they parked in the normal space and got out with children etc

girlfriend and i had to park in the P+C space

am i supposed to not park the car and wait cause parent does not use their deginated space!?
Old 14-06-2007, 02:41 PM
BlueXR2
Advanced PassionFord User

U shouldnt park in the child/parent space unless u have a young child or are expecting.

The other day I went to tesco and there were no parent and child bays so I parked in a normal space which aint a problem apart from they are so small come back and some twat had parked so close to me I couldnt even get in my car. Lucky one of my mates was with me and had to climb across the passenger seat and drive my car out for me.

I do get annoyed when people hit their car doors/trolleys up against other peoples cars and Iv had ago at a few people before there is no need for it. People just dont have any respect for other peoples property now adays so the fact is if u care bout ur car dont take it to tesco and get ur shopping home delivered.
Old 14-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Anonymous
Banned

All this boils down to is a general lack of respect for other's and there property IMHO
Old 14-06-2007, 03:27 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i went to tescos the other day, parked in the baby bays, came back, 2 nice fresh dents in the doors
1 was from a trolley but the other seemed to be from a bum as it was a dent in the metalwork with scratches and scuffs all around it

yet there was a baby on board sticker, a push chair AND a child seat in full view of everyone so it can't have been the dannns of this world

the other thing is that it doesn't matter wehre you park, they are private car parks, i must have told you all the story of the a class driver who parked up in the space i was waiting for and him, his wife and his 2 teenaged kids got out? i went and complained to the store manager who shrugged his shuolders and said that there was nothing he could do about it as they aren't specificly reserved for those people with small children, they are only there so that if people need to use a bigger parking space they can do so
to which i countered, so if i bought my dad with me he could park there and you couldn;t do anything about it because it's a prent parking spot and he said yes, thats true, but the same also applies to parking across 2 bays, can't do shit

on the other hand, if i take the van to tesco's if i don't park in the parent parking spot because there isn't any, i HAVE to take up 2 spaces as the doors won't open otherwise, but i do tend to take these spots next to the ends so that no one can "block" me in like a cunt
Old 14-06-2007, 04:34 PM
monkey nutz

Two or so years ago, I had a really clean S2 RS turbo. One day out shopping I came back to it to find a lovely dent in my door. A guy sat opposite waiting for his wife had seen a women and a young kid come back to the car next to mine, the kid went round to the passenger door and yanked it open, hitting my door hard. The women walked round told the kid off, then glanced round to see who was watching, then jumped in hers and promptly fucked off. The real gutter was it'd just been resprayed. This is why I'm now so paranoid about leaving my "piece of shit" (cheers Dannn) anywhere.

Anyway, the point of the post was not me showing off how clever I am by parking in a M+T, it was about me getting bollocked by old bill when there's fuck all they can do to stop me.

And yes, one of them WAS using the cash-point. Prehaps all the burglars and rapists have taken a day off today.
Old 14-06-2007, 04:39 PM
monkey nutz

Monkey nutz

Luciano
Lol cheers mate!
Old 14-06-2007, 05:03 PM
dom_xr3i
why poke the animal

this is my 2p worth but i park in perant +child spaces
with my mum she' 38 and i'm 21 and i think its ok
to do that cos she my mum and i'm the "child"
cos i hate have dents in my car door it piss me off alot
so everytime i go to tescos i take my mum and i park there

this only my 2p worth
Old 14-06-2007, 05:18 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Redkop

Why are you posting this rubbish - your quite clearly in the wrong. If I had been with my baby and seen you do it then your car would have been dented one way or another the same way I would if you parked across two normal spaces. If you can't handle your piece of shite getting dents in it then buy a cheaper car you don't care about. What makes it worse is its not like its a decent car in the first place!
I have seen people deliberately push their trolleys against cars belonging to the inconsiderate twats who have parked in Disabled Parking & M&C bays and always thought 'good on ya'
Not just for Redkop but all others who think it is ok to damage someone elses cars, complete cunts the fucking lot of ya, hope one day someone see's it fit to put a huge fucking gash into the side of your cosworth/evo/rs....Twats....

Have the balls to front someone and deal with the athermath not just cowardly dent/scratch or damage a car and think you are on the moral highground......
Old 14-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Park across two normal spaces then. It pisses me off when I see people doing what you do and also using handicapped one's just becasue they're too lazy to walk another 20 yards

Me Too...

Monkey nutz your a typical, idle, ignorant cunt like the rest of em that use these spaces.....
Old 14-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by ian_s
Originally Posted by Doh

You would think people on a car site would have a bit of respect for other peoples property.
So cos we are all car enthusiasts it means we have to agree with monkey nutz being a cunt???

I agree with Dann 100%.

Some right ignorant fuckpigs on this post

Quick Reply: Told off by plod @ Tescos