General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

awkard situation

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 09:09 PM
b14dave
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default awkard situation

Right guys here we go i recently went to look at a motorbike got me mate to drop me on his bike,i liked the bike so rode it away didnt have ins as was only riding home when me mate came accross me at a roundabout and took my handlebars with him and took me off my bike,anyway ive got a broken leg and a write off bike now me so call mate has gone quiet and hard trying to keep in touch, what to do, i know what a dumb ass
Old 12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

swallow mate,,,,, cause you aint insured he cant claim of his insurance either without getting you done

sell it for spares on ebay,,,, dont loose a mate over cash,,,,, aint worth it imo

you chose not to get insurance so you should accept what happens imo

but thats my opinion and good friends are hard to find where wanky mates i seem to attract like a chav to a job centre
Old 12-06-2007, 09:39 PM
b14dave
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats the prob good friends should stay he aint bothered to phone or pop round when i ring him hes says ill ring ya back then dosnt bother