General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Where did the sticky post go?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should have spoke to me at Daddy Thrash and you would have found out my personality maybe this year you will.

Now is not the best time for me, too much on my mind and a little stressed.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:28 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ouch at least 3 people on this thread are friends of mine, so i am not commenting on any of it. Safe to say its amusing though

keep at it you lot
Old 06-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Redkop
Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Have you ever cum on a bird in her sixties before radders?

If it was anyone else of 20 or so I wouldnt normally ask, but in your case it seems a genuinely possibility

Dont refer to it as "doing a roony" though when you do, she wont like that as he plays for the other mob

Oh dear how childish. It's no wonder why Phil detests you when you bait him into getting banned. You don't even take a breath between replies when you think you have an audience, with your pathetic attempts at trying to be clever. You ought to take care of your blood pressure when you get this adrenaline rush and don't come up for air.

Of course its childish Lynne, I was trying to come down to the level of your original post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Have you ever cum on a bird in her sixties before radders?

If it was anyone else of 20 or so I wouldnt normally ask, but in your case it seems a genuinely possibility

Dont refer to it as "doing a roony" though when you do, she wont like that as he plays for the other mob

Oh dear how childish. It's no wonder why Phil detests you when you bait him into getting banned. You don't even take a breath between replies when you think you have an audience, with your pathetic attempts at trying to be clever. You ought to take care of your blood pressure when you get this adrenaline rush and don't come up for air.

Of course its childish Lynne, I was trying to come down to the level of your original post
That doesn't explain your childish replies on other threads though or are you so narcissistic that think you're on a level above most people?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Chip

I would need to address them on a thread by thread basis Lynne, as it depends on which of the little people on here im talking to how many levels above them I think I am
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Dunno about Spiderman, I think a Seagulling is required.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big G
What about 'Space Docking' ?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
You should have spoke to me at Daddy Thrash and you would have found out my personality maybe this year you will.

Shan't be at the Daddy Thrash this year, Andy has changed the whole set up of his car for track use only, so no more top speed runs.

No doubt I shall see you sometime though....
Old 06-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Redkop

I would need to address them on a thread by thread basis Lynne, as it depends on which of the little people on here im talking to how many levels above them I think I am
Narcissism at it's best....
Old 06-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Shan't be at the Daddy Thrash this year, Andy has changed the whole set up of his car for track use only, so no more top speed runs.

Sure you will, Make sure you say Hello
Old 06-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Redkop

Sure you will, Make sure you say Hello
Will do
Old 06-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Should we start another thread just purely about cumming on Lynne to save filling this one up?

Old 06-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Wiki
Narcissism describes the character trait of self love.

The word is derived from a Greek myth. Narcissus was a handsome Greek youth who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo. As punishment, he was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name, the narcissus.

Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth and was the first to use the term in the reference to psychology.

Sarcasm from Greek σαρκασμός (sarkasmos), 'mockery, sarcasm' is sneering, jesting, or mocking at a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound[1] — stating the opposite of the intended meaning, e.g. using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful". It is used mostly in a humorous manner, and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words. Use of sarcasm is sometimes viewed as an expression of concealed anger[2] or annoyance.

I'll leave others to decide with "ism" it was Lynne
Old 06-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Should we start another thread just purely about cumming on Lynne to save filling this one up?

No comment
Old 06-06-2007, 01:53 PM
neil andeRSon
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The word is derived from a Greek myth. Narcissus was a handsome Greek youth who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo. As punishment, he was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name, the narcissus.

Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth and was the first to use the term in the reference to psychology.

Sarcasm from Greek σαρκασμός (sarkasmos), 'mockery, sarcasm' is sneering, jesting, or mocking at a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound[1] — stating the opposite of the intended meaning, e.g. using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful". It is used mostly in a humorous manner, and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words. Use of sarcasm is sometimes viewed as an expression of concealed anger[2] or annoyance.

J"ism"

Old 06-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Chip

@ Jism

Im just waiting for someone pedantic enough to point out that one is an "asm"

LOL
Old 06-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Redkop

Narcissism: An excessive preoccupation with one’s own personal importance, or with achieving one’s own chosen goals rather than bonding with others, or with associating only with others whom one chooses. Sometimes psychologists associate narcissism with psychopathology and lack of conscience, but this need not be the case.

Thesaurus narcissist:

noun

A conceited, self-centered person: egocentric, egoist, egomaniac, egotist. Informal swellhead. See self/other, self-love/modesty.

narˇcisˇsism(närs-szm) also narˇcism (-szm)
n.

1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

I rest my case
Old 06-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Chip

Lynne, if you cant see whats sarcasm, then it would be easy for you to get the wrong end of that stick, but TBH, the description you posted seems to fit you so well anyway, that even if what I said was serious it still wouldnt put me in your league for that one
Old 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Redkop

Lynne, if you cant see whats sarcasm, then it would be easy for you to get the wrong end of that stick, but TBH, the description you posted seems to fit you so well anyway, that even if what I said was serious it still wouldnt put me in your league for that one
That's a matter of opinion
Old 06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Chip

And you're narcissistic enough to think yours counts more I guess?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Redkop

And you're narcissistic enough to think yours counts more I guess?
One doesn't have to be narcissistic to see that the definitions I posted fit you admirably Chip... anyone with half a brain can see that
Old 06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Chip

You seem to be avoiding attempting to apply them to yourself though for some reason Lynne?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Redkop

You seem to be avoiding attempting to apply them to yourself though for some reason Lynne?
Quite simply Chip... they don't apply to me
Old 06-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Chip

True, you are convinced you are too important for it
Old 06-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Get a room. All 4 of you. Im sure Rads game for it
Old 06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

...atleast chip is now targeting someone else instead of me.

...lynne just ignore the twat as you say he takes every opportunity to attack on an and on as he lives the net 24/7 you cannot win..i have worked that out so i will be taking my own advice and ignore his attacks on me..he will soon go on to the next...he has all the time in the internet world
Old 06-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Bosch_Dealer
...atleast chip is now targeting someone else instead of me.

...lynne just ignore the twat as you say he takes every opportunity to attack on an and on as he lives the net 24/7 you cannot win..i have worked that out so i will be taking my own advice and ignore his attacks on me..he will soon go on to the next...he has all the time in the internet world
Look at you!!! you sad little man

Chip starts ignoring you... and you start SULKING about it!!!!

Just unbelievable!!!

You take attention seeking onto another universe....
Old 06-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Drewman
Advanced PassionFord User

Quality Thread!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Chip

@ Porkie.

By the way Phil, I only live on the 24/4 not 24/7 as I only work a 4 day week and am almost never online from anywhere but work

Lynne, when it gets to the stage that the only person who identifies with you is Phil, its time to panic
Old 06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Credit where it's due though Chip.

Whenever two people are having an sort of disagreement on here, you're always smack bang in the middle waving your spoon around!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Credit where it's due though Chip.

Whenever two people are having an sort of disagreement on here, you're always smack bang in the middle waving your spoon around!

Nah, if its two people going at it i leave them to it, its only when its just one person and the other isnt bothering to respond much that it needs a stir to keep the humour alive
Old 06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Redkop

@ Porkie.

By the way Phil, I only live on the 24/4 not 24/7 as I only work a 4 day week and am almost never online from anywhere but work

Lynne, when it gets to the stage that the only person who identifies with you is Phil, its time to panic
The time when I'd really start to panic is, if I'd amassed as many posts as you have for only being online 24/4.... 3200 in less than 6 months

That's insane or is it sad?

Edit: 3204 you have managed to do another 4 just while I have done this reply!!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Chip

Dont forget though, you only really post about football and bitching at people, if you replied with technical help and events chat too like I do, you would have even more replies, so would be closer to my posting rate
Old 06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

one of the best threads this year
Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

so whats space docking?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by rauri
so whats space docking?

Radders will post a video of him and lynne demonstrating this soon
Old 06-06-2007, 05:06 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

tbh id rather not ,il try wikipedia
Old 06-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Redkop

Dont forget though, you only really post about football and bitching at people, if you replied with technical help and events chat too like I do, you would have even more replies, so would be closer to my posting rate
ROFL.... I answer lots of other threads giving people advice/links to help answer their questions/queries. Use search and you will see for yourself

I don't read your technical replies, but I have seen loads of threads with you stirring the shit like RichPON says... so that makes your reply rather ironic - don't you think?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Chip

ROFL.... I answer lots of other threads giving people advice/links to help answer their questions/queries. Use search and you will see for yourself

I don't read your technical replies, but I have seen loads of threads with you stirring the shit like RichPON says... so that makes your reply rather ironic - don't you think?
No, it just makes you someone who obviously hasnt been in many technical threads if you havent seen the replies by me and are under the completely wrong impression that I spend the vast majority of my time on here bitching like you do
Old 06-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Redkop

No, it just makes you someone who obviously hasnt been in many technical threads if you havent seen the replies by me and are under the completely wrong impression that I spend the vast majority of my time on here bitching like you do
Wrong impression? That's quality

As much as I'd like to have the banter [sic] with you some more, I've spent far more time than I usually would online today. I have to say though.... your narcissism has excelled itself today and wiled away what would have been a boring afternoon.

Quick Reply: Where did the sticky post go?