General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

any other bodybuilders on here ?

Search this Thread

Old 17-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Katie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to be honest im quite anti steroid.... my mates brothers are both pretty big, the elder f the 2 cant get into his car properly due to the size of his arms....like wtf? its like a fucking disability.....
personally it doesnt appeal to me in the slightest.......no point making myself bigger really I dont think....I dont want rock hard tits thank you, .....
Old 17-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Ian2wdsaffcos
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
And about the 'roids making you more sexual rather than the oppoisite like i said... Its funny how every medical thing on the net agrees with what i say, and not what you said
Steve you are wrong mate. Doctors prescribe testosterone (an anabolic/androgenic steroid) to people with libido problems as it's often caused by low test levels. A friend of my sisters has the weekly injections for this very thing.

The things you read about impotence etc is what can very occasionally happen AFTER people have discontinued the drugs if they have used them for eccesively long periods of time.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 17-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Brasso
Advanced PassionFord User

Done it off and on since 15 never really stuck at it tho due to workin all the time. Like blackrs above I'm naturally fairly big and get asked if I do weights, bout 16.5 stone up n down a few pounds all the time 6 ft 2.

My eating and drinking is shit, and due to work and breakin me mota I aint been to the gym for two weeks (joined a 6 weeks ago)

Tips on food and training would be great. Need to shift beer belly aswell! Dont wanna be as huge as bigman or owt jus large and toned and fitter.
Old 17-09-2004, 08:41 PM
lee3105
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Lee Reynolds you are a prick. People that dont train properly or train at all seem to think they know everything about it.
Old 17-09-2004, 11:34 PM
4x4pete
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Old 17-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by lee3105
Lee Reynolds you are a prick. People that dont train properly or train at all seem to think they know everything about it.
judging by that comment,,,you are too a meat head yes?
Old 17-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
judging by that comment,,,you are too a meat head yes?

I prefer the word 'roid

As in "You fookin 'roid"
Old 17-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Old 18-09-2004, 08:47 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

hell yea, dont wanna be fucking about with insulin.

get that wrong and your gone
Old 18-09-2004, 09:07 AM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

anyone who has obviously put that much effort into something deserves credit whether it's to your liking or not. obviously being so big must help in your security business as being a deterent is better than things kicking off. i do some door work now and again too.

This is me at about 14.75 stone @ 5'8"l ate last year i'm a bit heavier now maybe half a stone, i'm trying to cut up before xmas when no doubt i will eating loadsa shite .

only thing i try to be careful with is diet, i go out get wrecked etc...i started to give me more confidence which it has so whoopee fucking do to all the doubters .

btw my dick aint small aint massive either but it does the job .

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chr...&.dnm=6663.jpg

feel free to slag all u want cos i'd rather be like this than a fat couch potato .

bbigman thats some serious strength u got there....200kgs b.press lol!! my pb is 160kgs did me shoulder in trying 170kgs.

me d.lift aint bad for my weight so i believe @260kgs for 1 rep.
Old 18-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
And about the 'roids making you more sexual rather than the oppoisite like i said... Its funny how every medical thing on the net agrees with what i say, and not what you said
sorry mate, when I was on them years ago it was unbelievable... just shagged for England ireland and wales...

I fucked myself up physically and mentally with steroids because I didn't know or understand what I was doing... My fault not the drugs fault.

I remember having little walnuts for bollocks, and how much they ached when you come off the gear and they have to start working again.

First things I ever took was a drug called anabol, little pink hexagon tablets bet some of the older boys will remember those little nasty things

Orals are shit though, when someone who actually knew what they were doing started helping me with some decent drugs and decent dosages I got great results... Testex and testerviron were my too favorites as I remember.

I still think they sent me mental though

Just big fat and happy now though
Old 18-09-2004, 12:19 PM
bbigman2000
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Thanks for all the comments, lads good balanced debat I guess

Sorry Lee your wrong about the occupational hazards thing, The most dangerous thing you can do is work with the sea, end of story.

its might is not apparent until you have to face it everyday.

LOL porkie, class mate, yeh I know them all, and your correct if you know what your doing then your in the mix you can get big, lean, toned, and fairly safely, and to those that do not like "roids" haha, then you wont want to watch, football, rugby, boxing, wrestling, athletics, swimming, or baseball, because the most fantastic athletes who are at the very top of all these sports are using ultra advanced steroid and other drug techniques.

some of them clients of mine
Old 18-09-2004, 05:57 PM
bbigman2000

Originally Posted by * Rudey *
herd of them lee anabol theirs decca testdex and winstrol i also saw alot of people useing i was always told orals are x2 toxic over jabz that true?
deca, testex, winstrol, dianabol are the correct terms mate

orals are liver stressing as they are 17 alpha alkylated

injectables are much safer, in the short term.

main issues with gear are increases in bad cholesterol and decreases in good cholesterol
Old 18-09-2004, 06:02 PM
apples24
Banned

i can vouch for the sea, went deep sea shark fishing in cornwall couple weeks ago and it nearly made me

fook me it was real bad out there

Old 18-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Big man...ok the Sea might be the more dangerous. Its how its worded. There is obviously a lot more building workers so stats show it is the biggest killer.....

Anyways....Fook it pmsl
Old 18-09-2004, 06:07 PM
bbigman2000

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Big man...ok the Sea might be the more dangerous. Its how its worded. There is obviously a lot more building workers so stats show it is the biggest killer.....

Anyways....Fook it pmsl

pmsl aswell

apples yeh mate, it sucks huh, no feelin like sea sickness
Old 18-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a fan of steroids or anything like that. I go to the gym three times a week, do some cycling and running aswell.

Wasn't getting anywhere as I was eating a granny diet of about 2k calories a day. Bumped into a mate who is a power lifter and told me to start eating for Scotland. Put on a stone in about a month and having a laugh doing it. Not a fan of the massive unable to walk properly look that the big lads have, more happy with a bit of mass and some decent tone. The Christian pic is a pretty decent size as hes not like a walking brick wall.

At the end of the day the more excercise I do the more energised I feel so its better to go than to sit on the couch like a fat bastard IMO. Happy to take creatine and protein shakes but no desire to get into anything that might risk my health in the slightest.

Appreciate the level of dedication it takes tho!

Cheers

RW