General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Coontin Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 23-04-2007, 11:07 AM
IckleMissBish
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sexy-RS Didn't realise it was that bad! Hope your all ok. (Well as ok as you can be after all that!)
Old 23-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Zetec_mk4_XR3i
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

Fuck sake, cant stand bouncers, walk around like they are the hardest thing on earth and then beat up lassie's???

Hope yous make a speedy recovery
Old 23-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Coldo
For once i agree with the PON.

I imagine it is no coincidence that the same burds have been caught up in trouble again....
mate shut the fcuk up....you wasnt there and so what if someone has a row it happens....doesnt make them less of a person because of it. so for once i think people should keep there petty comments to themselves and actually making sure a fellow PF is ok and not too bad after being kicked about by a racist woman hitting cunt.
and Thrush why would they do it.,.....these guys were not small and they could have easily stopped it without harming people....they were wankers END OF
Old 23-04-2007, 11:11 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Well at least you're taking it further as you feel you are justified.

I don't doubt that some stuff went on that shouldn't have. On the whole, most bouncers aren't exactly the kind salt of the earth people they would have you believe, and I'm sure they get off on the fighting aspect - part of the reason they do the job I'd imagine.

My only problem is that I bet it looks very different sober. Say for example you see John's missus trying to get the bouncers off of him - they're going to restrain her - you must realise that?

I suppose when pissed, reason doesn't come into it.

Just can't understand how girls could once again end up in a nightclub fight of any sort!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Dan - I'm not saying they aren't wankers for doing what they did. If Faye's report is true word for word then yes they are cunts for behaving the way they did, no doubt about it. My comment was aimed at Daves claimed "they just wanted to kick the shit out of Kirsty and Faye" - how does he know this? How can he possibly know that THAT is what they wanted to do? And should it BE true, then WHY? What reasoning is there for grown men, "professional" door men, to aspire to kick the shit out of two girls in a club?

See my point? I'm not pointing any blame anywhere, and not saying anyone is lying, just the way it reads does not add up, and Dave seems adament that people get their facts straight, then claims he knows the bouncers just wanted to kick the shit out of a pair of girls.....

Odd.......
Old 23-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hope all concerned are ok, Saw JB at santa pod yesterday, was gonna pop over and say ello long time no see etc, but didnt get time, whatever the reasons behind it hope all make a speedy recovery
Old 23-04-2007, 11:23 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
Originally Posted by dojj
i overheard something regarding this yeterday, from the horses mouth, but the perosn who the were speaking to said to not say anything, so i can't, unles the other person says so

ok, so i was standing there in awe of someone thinking "should i tap him on the shoulder and ask "are you really **** ********" but i didn't wan to look a fool in front of everyone else

back to seriousness now

someone is a litle out of order though as the people who were there have said what happened, who are we to question them as to what we would have done in similer situations? you wern't there, you don't know what was going on so saying "but this" or "but that" means nothing

ok, thats it, nothing more to report, but that doesn't mean to say that i won't be posting here again to back up or deny what i accidently overheard
Could you PM me this please
on it's way mate
Old 23-04-2007, 11:24 AM
gingeRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

my mate mentioned someone kicking off in the club......i was too drunk to notice

didnt know it was you guys

he said "the bouncers just thrown some girl out of the door and she bounced of the steps"
Old 23-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Though i would put my part of the story on, not sure why i should have to but hey ho.....

I did not see the incident on the dancefloor as i was over the other side of the club near the bar area, i was at that point dancing away with Comedy Dan's girlfriend. I went off to the loo and found Faye getting dragged out of the club by her hair, You feel that is resonable force do you ? I think not.

Yes i had a few to drink, but i sharp sobered up when i saw that, i followed the bouncer and Faye up into the reception area of the club, where he had Faye on the floor holding her down by her hair, i had hold of her arm asking the bouncer to let go so i could take her out of the club and get her home.....

He then assaulted me, i spent 2 hours in A & E last night getting my finger straightened up, nice eh

I turned to see JB on the floor in the corner of the reception with the bouncer kicking him in the stomach, again do you think this is resonable force ? No i dont dam think so !!!!!!!!

I pulled JB up and got out of the club, where i found Faye again screaming and crying up against a wall, i tried to calm her down, when Kirsty was brought out of the club by 2 bouncers, 1 had her legs then other had her arms and dropped her on the pavement, was nice of them wasent it , cunts.

So theres my side of the events, anyone who wants to call me or take the piss, go ahead, i really dont give a shit.

I was helping my mate at the end of the day as any one would if they saw their mate being treated like that.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:27 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

........ and you've put in a complaint as well?
Old 23-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Yes i have.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rich wat is the point?? they have already said apparently the CCTV wasnt working...(funny that) and it will be their word against the club and the club will win 99% of the time. it will take alot of time and effort for no reward.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:31 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

At least that's something!

You lot should try avoiding these situations - seems to be becoming a habit!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Back Door Dan
Rich wat is the point?? they have already said apparently the CCTV wasnt working...(funny that) and it will be their word against the club and the club will win 99% of the time. it will take alot of time and effort for no reward.

There was no CCTV working in the club that night
Old 23-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah true but the club wud prob get a Ł500 fine and a slap on the wrist for the bouncer which wothout CCTV can you prove which one it was??

and rich you sayin you have NEVER had a fight in your life?
Old 23-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

I was not in a situation Rich

I just did what any other mate would do and helped my mate.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen

same as i would do for any of my mates and expect the same back............Rich you wudnt help your friends or family in the same situation??
Old 23-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Fagin
Advanced PassionFord User

I don't doubt that some stuff went on that shouldn't have. On the whole, most bouncers aren't exactly the kind salt of the earth people they would have you believe, and I'm sure they get off on the fighting aspect - part of the reason they do the job I'd imagine.
Would this be a bad time to admit that I have been a doorman for the past 15yrs!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fagin
Would this be a bad time to admit that I have been a doorman for the past 15yrs!
Fagin i have done it for a couple of years too but it is tossers like these one that get all of them a bad name
Old 23-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rich is a good mate of mine, and to be honest, if i ever saw him getting set upon in a club, i'd probably stick the boot in as well
Old 23-04-2007, 11:39 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

yeah true but the club wud prob get a Ł500 fine and a slap on the wrist for the bouncer which wothout CCTV can you prove which one it was??

and rich you sayin you have NEVER had a fight in your life?
Yep.

I'm able to handle myself well enough, but when I go out, I'm going out for fun, and nothing else.

There will always be some cock in a downmarket club trying to start a fight or something. Why on earth would I ruin my night and a load of other people's by responding to that sort of low level mentality? I'm just not that insecure.

Plus, I'm 27! What would that say about me if I was ejected from a nightclub for fighting?

Yes, I know it's easy to take the moral high ground, but I just don't go to places or go out with people who fight in nightclubs any more. Left that behind 10 years ago!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:41 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen

same as i would do for any of my mates and expect the same back............Rich you wudnt help your friends or family in the same situation??
What, and attack the bouncer?

I'd probably try and placate the situation, and calm it down, but I wouldn't start anything with a bouncer as I'm liable to get the shit kicked out of me by him and his mates out the back!

Fagin - I'm not surprised! Goes with the Subaru image
Old 23-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

anyway, sounds like you all had a FAB night! must come out with you lot some time
Old 23-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
Originally Posted by Daveyboy
Rich is a good mate, and to be honest, if i ever saw him getting set upon in a club, i'd probably stick the boot in as well

Think you find alot more would do that
english please?
Old 23-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Fagin

If all that has been stated is factual, then it would seem that way.

To be perfectly honest 70% of other doorman I know (don't work at the club I work at) I wouldnt work with them if you paid me triple..... not because that are thugs, but because they couldnt back you up at Mothercare. Most people that do it have no bottle what so ever.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:43 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Rich is a good mate of mine, and to be honest, if i ever saw him getting set upon in a club, i'd probably stick the boot in as well
Ah, John Daniels! How is he these days?
Old 23-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Fagin

Fagin - I'm not surprised! Goes with the Subaru image
I thought it was more the bullet headed Ford scene!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ah, John Daniels! How is he these days?
we agreed to have a trial seperation mate. Lifes never looked so good
Old 23-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fagin
No as one of the Surrey Group is a bouncer to, your not all cunts! You should see the strangulation marks on JB's neck And he said yesterday bouncers are allowed to restrain you but not touch your neck or kick the shit out of you end off! And kirsty was dragged away by her throat by a man. Pissed or sober i would have acted the same and tried to help my freind who was being attacked by a man and did not stand a chance on her own end off! And im sure if she was sober seeing her bloke be attacked by a load of bouncers she would have acted the same and tried to get to him.

People who so any different no matter what your age then obviously your mate's mean jack shit to you imo if you would stand there and watch just not to be involved or thrown out a club!
Old 23-04-2007, 11:49 AM
johnny boy rs
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

alot of you guys are having a go at the wrong person here. Helen didnt do a thing wrong all night unless having a dance and a giggle with her girly friends off of here is wrong!

If anything, she was trying to help our friends outside once they had got a kickin to calm down and make sure they were ok. If any of you guys had seen the state poor kirsty was in after what the bouncers had done to her you would understand. The girl could barely breath having a panic attach and collapsed twice even with the ambulance ppl there trying to help her.
The state of the poor girls arm in the morning spoke for itself.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:56 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

So you think the only way to "help" your mates who are being roughed up by the bouncers is to wade in and start swinging?
Old 23-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Ollie MK5 Turbo

I don’t even think they where proper bouncers.
Looked more like the club was run by thugs
Old 23-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So you think the only way to "help" your mates who are being roughed up by the bouncers is to wade in and start swinging?
NOT at all Rich.....but depending on how the bouncers are reacting then determines how you react yourself
Old 23-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Sexy-RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who said anyone waded in starting swinging
Old 23-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Viva La Robb

No Thats not case. But if a mate is down or ne of the passion ford ppl, i would be there. Its not always bout hitting the other person rich

Quick Reply: Coontin Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!