General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The Sun - Page 3

Search this Thread

Old 16-03-2007 | 01:57 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

I was actually reading the Sun b4 and saw ur pic (didnt realise it was you) and said to my bf.. she's really pretty! .. He wasnt looking at your face, but did have a smile lol!!
Old 16-03-2007 | 02:01 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

i was ogling you first thing this morning
Old 16-03-2007 | 02:13 PM
boogaloo
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

u do know that they airbrush all photos and get rid of stretch marks and scares so i bet her body doesnt look like that in really life.dont take it wrong way u r a pretty gal.
Old 16-03-2007 | 02:22 PM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh was that you in the paper?!? i had a wank over you on my morning tea break, shot it all over your face
Old 16-03-2007 | 02:44 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 16-03-2007 | 02:50 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED

nice pics well done
Old 16-03-2007 | 02:53 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Cawood
oh was that you in the paper?!? i had a wank over you on my morning tea break, shot it all over your face

...well...i was sat on the bog with the Sun,a mug of tea and a jam sandwich...and yet again the sun was smooth ,strong and thoroughly absorbant.

Old 16-03-2007 | 03:14 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd hang out the back of it!!
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:18 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by boogaloo
u do know that they airbrush all photos and get rid of stretch marks and scares so i bet her body doesnt look like that in really life.dont take it wrong way u r a pretty gal.
pics of you or STFU

and trust me, dont do THAT much airbrushing, good makeup yeah, but dont sort people right out.

if you covered in marks and a mess, you covered in marks and a mess, and not making good money modeling
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:28 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i thought they were all just perfect!
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:32 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo
i thought they were all just perfect!
A lot more perfect than some people think mind.

Its 2 ends of the scale...

Idiots who think they 101% flawless (which isnt miles from the thruth on some).

And idiots who think they skanky old bitches like everyone else who just get good airbrushing and makeup.

There tens of thousands of birds who try to do it and get nowhere, the ones that do arnt just lucky...
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:38 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Originally Posted by Stavros
There tens of thousands of birds who try to do it and get nowhere, the ones that do arnt just lucky...
you mean there are other websites that page 3 girls ask to vote for them

i bought the sun today, nut i tend to get it for their motors supplement

let me go and have a look and i'll give my verdict
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:42 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Cawood

bit pasty looking for my liking, need to get some tanning hours under your belt!
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:42 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

plus points

great body and nice hair and face too

bad points

nails and the mona lisa smile

overall
Old 16-03-2007 | 03:44 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Stavros i was being sarcastic! i suppose i just didnt see the point to her post... But yes... if you're a pretty girl you'll go a long way in modelling, but we do all know that they're not all perfect, just wasnt a need for it to be pointed out!!
Old 16-03-2007 | 07:22 PM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

From: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Didn't recognise you, you look totally different to your sig pic!

Well done, must be weird to see yourself in the paper

Z
Old 16-03-2007 | 07:23 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Originally Posted by M7 COS
Originally Posted by pauls_mrs
My Family are happy for the fact i have bulls..
You keep bulls?

Old 16-03-2007 | 07:27 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I keep saying to my gf about doing it , size 10 waste and shes now a F cup
Old 16-03-2007 | 07:56 PM
SHIFTY rsoc
Regular Contributor

Mmmmmmm
Well done!
Old 16-03-2007 | 08:04 PM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 16-03-2007 | 08:10 PM
Anonymous
Banned

boogaloo....thanks for the photos you are very attractive

(only just checked my mail!)
Old 16-03-2007 | 08:31 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

whilst waiting to get my hair cut there was a sun paper that i had a flick throught, now i dont know who the hell you are like, but nice tits!

ps, i didnt see the face
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:19 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Originally Posted by Carlsworth
hahahaha lmao...

just noticed something, and sort of links what phil said about being in that profession...

topic starter and boogaloo have a horendously poor abiltiy to spell

im not saying anything by that, just draw your own conclussions

Maybe thats why they arent allowed to write their own quotes, even for a paper with a reading age of 7 like the sun there is still a minimum standard.

Good picture though, saw it today when we were eating at some dodgy burger van on away day and said to xrstu I thought it was one of those birds off PF who keeps asking for votes, you need to do something about getting that enormous birth mark removed though I think (although it may have been brown sauce)
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:26 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
hahahaha lmao...

just noticed something, and sort of links what phil said about being in that profession...

Maybe thats why they arent allowed to write their own quotes, even for a paper with a reading age of 7 like the sun there is still a minimum standard.
Wierdly enough tho, they not all thick as fuck, one I can think of is probably (ok, easily) THE most intelligent bird ive ever met.

Properly properly clever, think she doing a masters degree at uni i think at mo, i cant remember, either way she so fucking clever I have trouble talking to her (she clearly thought being a journalist meant you was intelligent. WRONG ).

Carla Brown. Mega clever, and looks totally off the charts too.

http://www.carlabrown.co.uk/showpic....tfolio/067.jpg
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:28 PM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i was too busy waiting for my sausage bacon and egg roll to pay much attention to be honest
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:29 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by xr-Stu
i was too busy waiting for my sausage bacon and egg roll to pay much attention to be honest
To be fair mate, the food was pretty awesome for a greasey van, that WAS an awesome pair of baps that the bacon and sausage came in, and at least these baps wont soon be getting spunked on by a couple of footballers like the ones in the paper no doubt will
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:30 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

To be fair mate, the food was pretty awesome for a greasey van, that WAS an awesome pair of baps, and at least these ones wont soon be getting spunked on by a couple of footballers
ROFL

Aah, to be a footballer
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:33 PM
Chip

To be fair mate, the food was pretty awesome for a greasey van, that WAS an awesome pair of baps, and at least these ones wont soon be getting spunked on by a couple of footballers
ROFL

Aah, to be a footballer

Give it 12 months and I bet there is a post up on here from Paul about how even after "everything i did to help her with her career" she is currently getting seen to by a bunch of 11 lads who keep changing ends every 45 mins

Its the natural progression for any page 3 bint
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:35 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

ROFL

Aah, to be a footballer

Give it 12 months and I bet there is a post up on here from Paul about how even after "everything i did to help her with her career" she is currently getting seen to by a bunch of 11 lads who keep changing ends every 45 mins

Its the natural progression for any page 3 bint
Last one I had much to do with was going out with Anton Ferdinand, so in a word, yes
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:40 PM
Chip

Will start with her getting invites to all the trendy parties but never to bring him along as well, then that will lead to an argument about how he doesnt see enough of her anymore, followed by her cheering herself up by riding somone from the premiership and chucking it all over the front page, then she will go through a couple of football teams and finally get impregnated by one of them and settle down, which will be followed by a short but very poor singing career and a divorce then its into rehab, her ex will pick up the pieces as he wont have found anyone new cause he will be too busy wallowing in self pity to be attractive to any other bird, and will then spend his life visting her in various institutions, always carting along the baby a different colour to him that he is bringing up as his own that she got knocked up with along the way, he will achieve brief fame in a series of "owned" pictures where he poses with mum and child
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:42 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Will start with her getting invites to all the trendy parties but never to bring him along as well, then that will lead to an argument about how he doesnt see enough of her anymore, followed by her cheering herself up by riding somone from the premiership and chucking it all over the front page, then she will go through a couple of football teams and finally get impregnated by one of them and settle down, which will be followed by a short but very poor singing career and a divorce then its into rehab, her ex will pick up the pieces as he wont have found anyone new cause he will be too busy wallowing in self pity to be attractive to any other bird, and will then spend his life visting her in various institutions, always carting along the baby a different colour to him that he is bringing up as his own that she got knocked up with along the way, he will achieve brief fame in a series of "owned" pictures where he poses with mum and child
Hilarious
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:45 PM
DOCK1
Regular Contributor

Chip-3Door
Old 16-03-2007 | 09:54 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hahahaha lmao...

Wierdly enough tho, they not all thick as fuck, one I can think of is probably (ok, easily) THE most intelligent bird ive ever met.

Properly properly clever, think she doing a masters degree at uni i think at mo, i cant remember, either way she so fucking clever I have trouble talking to her (she clearly thought being a journalist meant you was intelligent. WRONG ).

ask her to put a wardrobe together and she would be fucked probably.,but hey i dont think any of us would pick a bitch cos of her wardrobe building skills
had a quick look at her website hot!
Old 16-03-2007 | 10:14 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by dovboy
hahahaha lmao...

ask her to put a wardrobe together and she would be fucked probably.,but hey i dont think any of us would pick a bitch cos of her wardrobe building skills
had a quick look at her website hot!
she only about 5ft, shed have no chance of building a wardrobe

and her website dont do her justice, she lovely, properly mint.
Old 16-03-2007 | 11:00 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Nice tits etc etc blah blah blah

Now lets see a proper pic with your legs spread so we can have a good look at your gash, even better if you can pull it apart!! Ta
Old 16-03-2007 | 11:14 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

AFPMSL Clever Chip!
Old 16-03-2007 | 11:17 PM
DOCK1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Dannn
Nice tits etc etc blah blah blah

Now lets see a proper pic with your legs spread so we can have a good look at your gash, even better if you can pull it apart!! Ta
Her bloke will release a home movie of her when she runs off with a footballer
Old 17-03-2007 | 12:40 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

to be fair her and paul aint just got together

seriously dont get why she get people who choose to be rude to her when she aint done anything to them,,,, not to mention make fun of a member on this forum thats been around before MOST of you lot

none of you even know who paul is, let alone seen him post on here

cant see why people choose to hate,,,, its just sad

fair play to her to get on page 3, i trust it aint that easy otherwise im sure there would be a few people other halfs on it from here,,,, but then ive seen some of the peoples bird and tbh they would be hard pressed to be asked to be a extra in planet of the apes

think a photo of all members having a dig should be done at the same time,,,, hell a photo of the members wearing a thong,,,, lets see how easy it is and see how many are real brave

as for the footballer thing,,, is there a time limit on that or is it a " its gonna happen anyway" type thing

typical people who have never met her choose to report how she actually is
Old 17-03-2007 | 12:42 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

what you on about ginge

nobody has slagged her or him have they?

said about fucking off with a footballer, but thats not nasty, thats just the future
Old 17-03-2007 | 12:53 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Nice one.

Quick Reply: The Sun - Page 3