General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Weed smokers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
jonnybravo I am the e professor, mix e with weed you get depression para attacks and add speed to the mix your fucked.

Weed on its own is ok, but it fucks you up more than MDMA and if you want to argue the point I can chuck more reaserch at you you will never smoke a joint again.
I'm quite aware of what mixing all those does to people mate

I have genuinelly never been the same since I done all that years ago, at the time it was ace but the shit I've been through since isn't good at all, some can take it better than others but the abuse I gave my body has probably done me in for life.

Can't remember allsorts, my childhood, anything I learnt etc.. I have self taught myself over the last 4 yrs and I can cope well enough with what I do for a living now, still plagues me to fuck that I was once well educated and I threw it all away getting shitfaced.

Life goes on though and If I was still sitting here worrying about it then I would be on my way out to get hammered again but PF manages to keep me well enough amused these days
Old 09-03-2007, 10:59 PM
MancDave
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Location: Salford I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhhhhhhhhhh gold seal many a 2 fag mix with that.

My bong was my best mate

fuck me mate after a heavy night the bong water in the morning did not smell to pleasant
YES ESPECIALLY WHEN U SPILT IN ON UR MATES BEDROOM CARPET LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never grow up is what i say, life is too short so may aswell enjoy it

im gonna test that banana theory mate, see if it works,,,, but im also gonna take a few weeks off and see if that helps too as when i dont even get a buxx of charlie anymore and when i was aking morphine/diasipam apart from the fact my memory was shot,,,,, i was still at work and didnt feel drowsey,side effect ect,,,, well apart from not going for a number 2 and throwing up,,,, i DID suffer from DT's when i come off it though which was a little fucked up ,,, think ive had a little too may drugs in one go and might have screwed a bit as its since then ive not had a buzz

gona be banana man for 3 weeks then the week before the ring have a goodn night,,,, then its a t--total weekend in germany cause i aint got a CLUE who im gonna get it from there, though if i drive past amsterdam on the way
Old 09-03-2007, 11:06 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jonny it fucks some people up mate my mate fucked it, at the time all he did was speed and weed, he did not do pills as it quote"felt he lost control" well he fucked it.

I asked him to keep an eye on my flat for a week when I went and took my new girl friend to ibeza for a week. I gave him a electric card, money and asked him to top it up when needed.

got back to find the keys posted though the letter box and he had fucked off the face of the earth. he was my best mate. I knew he was losing it and I talked to him about it.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:07 PM
MancDave

Originally Posted by JonnyBravo
jonnybravo I am the e professor, mix e with weed you get depression para attacks and add speed to the mix your fucked.

Weed on its own is ok, but it fucks you up more than MDMA and if you want to argue the point I can chuck more reaserch at you you will never smoke a joint again.
I'm quite aware of what mixing all those does to people mate

I have genuinelly never been the same since I done all that years ago, at the time it was ace but the shit I've been through since isn't good at all, some can take it better than others but the abuse I gave my body has probably done me in for life.

Can't remember allsorts, my childhood, anything I learnt etc.. I have self taught myself over the last 4 yrs and I can cope well enough with what I do for a living now, still plagues me to fuck that I was once well educated and I threw it all away getting shitfaced.

Life goes on though and If I was still sitting here worrying about it then I would be on my way out to get hammered again but PF manages to keep me well enough amused these days
Pal it makes u as paranoid as u would like it to make u to be honest i have mates who have smoked since 12 and now 30 and they have the best memories ive ever known anyone person to have ???

It usually does you in a few years after you stopped and to be honest i am severely hyperactive an dnever had a memory to begin with apart from for work and cars

To be honest i only did the bob hope though had a little spell on pills/whizz/lsd for around a year and i think they do you in royal especially lsd/and pills

The funniest thing is my mates still say to me they could give it up tomorrow if they wanted (lol)
They been sayin that for 15years
Yet there not addicted but when they aint got any fook me moody city there like coked up war heads just wantin to argue and be tossers and blame a bad day or the likes ???
You only really see it when you have stopped!!
The only thing i can say its made me a deep thinker and slightly more intelligent a complete analyser but who knows i might of been like that if i never of touched it so long ago!!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:09 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ginge stop all drugs and hit the bannana's go to your healh food shop and ask them for supllimet to help sertouim levels.

you will have a banging night
Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ps ging if you are on anti deprssants, pills will not work, they block the recptor gatways.
take 20 pills you will get nothing with anti depressants.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

as for giving it up,,, i gave it up for 5 years belive it or not ( gives himself a pat on the back) but HONESTLY i found my drinking into a fucked and wrecked state was MENTAL,,,,, and the average bar bill was mental too when i got pissed,,,,, and FUCK ME hangovers get worse when your older

went back into the other side and i no longer wanna fight the world,,, i dont drink as much and i get get up for work in the morning ( or atleast im already awake for work )

but the ONLY downside is i WONT go to a party and not have gear on me,,, honestly the odds are i just wont end up going as i feel like its gonna be a shite night,,, good job i got a man local to me whos always got stuff to hand

the ring WILL be a test for me but im hoping the actual buzz from being there will overcome it,,,,, or be prepared for some photos of ONE MISRIBLE CUNT

think i may be getting too old for clubbing ect,, well in about 10 years or so i will be
Old 09-03-2007, 11:23 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I totally agree mate, I only started smoking green after I moved from Blackpool to here in my last year of school, couldn't get settled and met some people who happened to smoke weed. I was ofcourse paranoid of meeting new people but I felt that took my mind off things.

Sadly one thing led to another and once you pop you just cant stop, that led into other things though and it all went totally Pete Tong for quite a few years.

The worst bit was a year or so after I first gave up the chemicals, the constant headfucks and massive paranoia which ended up making me want to get back on it, not as much the second time round though and eventually knocked that on the head as well.

Sort of knew what to expect but it was really hard and although some people can continue to get fucked and do well in their lives I couldn't, I had to wise up and see who was actually my mates and a lot changed there after.

Years later I'm still here, much quieter than I used to be and still resemble a rake as never been able to put much weight back on

Just one of those learning curves, Its good to know about these things as people do totally get the wrong idea at times, I don't condone it but I cant stop the world or even my mates from doing it so I'll let them ride it out.

The one downside to all of this is that I have never smoked so many fags in my life ! it seems to be getting worse and with my old dot working in a transplant hospital I should really know better !

One step at a time though eh, back to my beer
Old 09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps ging if you are on anti deprssants, pills will not work, they block the recptor gatways.
take 20 pills you will get nothing with anti depressants.

ha ha ha ha,, wish the fucking doctor told me that at the time

btw it was used as a muscle relaxent,,,,,, i cant get serious about anything enough to get depressed,,,, infact the only depressing thing ive had this year was fucking my back so i couldnt go gym

how long does it take for them to wear off then !!!!, not taken em for a month now and still nothing,,,,, and ive done a good few pills in the month, i done more last week than some people do in a month

i LOOKED wrecked though,,, just no feeling if that makes sence,,,,, which is a little like marrying kate moss and not shagging her,,,,, no fucking point
Old 09-03-2007, 11:27 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

all you druggies. I've not had any pills or anything for a few years and so don't know anyone who does it now or those crowds so when it comes to a night out thats a bit more special than the normal ones drought is not the word. When i next come accross someone that does them i might get a little stash in for rainy days.

Stuff all that going round the club looking for people selling them for extra. Back then the thicker amanis used to be good along with jerrys, apples, medusa, snowdrops and some of the €uros but not all.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ironically ive never smoked a fag in my life

always the scare of cancer ect and the fact it STINKS puts me right off it, i couldnt even date a bird who smoked either,,,,, im supirsed at people who do tbh
Old 09-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

there was a big drought round here before christmas for about 6 weeks, but there's been plenty about since.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:32 PM
OvaBoost
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

...TALK TO FRANK u fucking junkie cunts!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:35 PM
MancDave

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
...TALK TO FRANK u fucking junkie cunts!
LOL LONG TIME AGO FOR ME PAL FULLY REFORMED WELL ISH ANYHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fookin spliffheads!

now i realise why ginge posts such crap

as said talk to frank!

or try the brain store

Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Just to let everyone know.. I dont touch the stuff
Old 10-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

at this whole post

Old 10-03-2007, 06:00 AM
indycos
helooooo!!!

you're all fucked up cunts, mmmmmmkay!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:44 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

For all those people who said talk to FRANK. If you are tee total they you have full rights to say it.

Else Fuck off you drink which is Drug which kills more people in the UK than road deaths.

so eat me
Old 10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

For all those people who said talk to FRANK. If you are tee total they you have full rights to say it.

Else Fuck off you drink which is Drug which kills more people in the UK than road deaths.

so eat me
well said that crack head

heres a rock for ya mate to let 30 mins pass
Old 10-03-2007, 04:50 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Tar Ginge, lol staying of the crack at the moment as I find my self trying to sell my body for Ł2.50 for the next hit
Old 10-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ok mate, ive got a bit of brown then if that helps,, was saving it for a few members of parliment though
Old 10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuck me I would neverhave known, but then again they all talk shit in a slow drual voice, so fuck me they are all smack heads.

you learn somthing new every day
Old 10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

there IS a few in parliment who are jacking up but aint got a clue who,,,, though tony blair has been selling his arse to bush
Old 10-03-2007, 05:00 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

so eat me
i dont drink or smoke m8
Old 10-03-2007, 05:02 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuck it must go to morrisons need a steak for to night.

oooooooooooops I am a druggy so I have no job no life.

laters
Old 10-03-2007, 05:03 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

All I can say indy is well done.

and thats not a piss take
Old 10-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by indycos

so eat me
i dont drink or smoke m8
bet you get invited to all the cool partys
Old 10-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

oh bet christmas is stressfull round your house too

i dont smoke though,,,, but thats cause it fucking kills people and is dangerous to your health

just off to grab another stella
Old 10-03-2007, 05:11 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

Fuck it must go to morrisons need a steak for to night.

oooooooooooops I am a druggy so I have no job no life.

laters
im a non smoking non drinker with no job and no life, so we sort of have something in common, fuck knows how that works lol
Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
addiction
Advanced PassionFord User

only last week customs siezed 121kg's of coke and a 162kg's of weed
pill's have been rubbish since 1992,speed has allways been rubbish,base sends you mad,ketamin is loopy juice,brown detroys people,as does crack. Pcp turns you into the hulk and LSD rock's! if you can find any!
not that i've tried any of the above
Old 10-03-2007, 05:42 PM
_SpeedX_

are you lot having a laugh??

its readily available round here and VERY VERY good stuff
Old 10-03-2007, 05:50 PM
_SpeedX_

i dont really agree with that cuz when "my friend" has done mdma cut with speed "he" got a super rush (all clean substances) and "he" always has a spliff or 2 and i can HONESTLY say i have NEVER seen "him" have any kind of depression from it.

hell "he's" even done 3-4grams on my own in 1 nite and not been fuckd beyond belief.

The only time i have ever "seen him" buggered was when "he" did 2gram of mdma/speed and 2gram of coke flake with weed. then my was "he" fucked lol
Old 10-03-2007, 05:51 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

LSD rocks fucking hate the stuff
Old 10-03-2007, 05:52 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

never have or ever will try browns or crack for me thats when you get fucked up
Old 10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

speedx every now and again thats the best, but over time thats the combo to take you over the edge.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
_SpeedX_

ok mate cheers for the advice
Old 10-03-2007, 06:03 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Do not take any MD based drugs more than once a month at best every 6 weeks and then you will have no issues. Also keep to a heathy live style.

there is no issues exept the do's and don't when on the stuff which you all know.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:16 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lovely ,public forum browsed by police and talking about drugs!

Quick Reply: FAO Weed smokers!!!