General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Is this a scam email???

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is this a scam email???

I got this today,now normally i can see scam e-mails instantly,but this one i dunno,i even looked up the names and addresses and they are correct.
The only thing that does look wrong might be the phone numbers, i suppose they're £10 a minute or something like that.

Just in case ive changes a few details

Any way here it is:

The Camelot Group,:
Operators of The National Lottery.
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD

REF Nº: UKL/74-A08******07
BATCH Nº: 2007UKL-09

2007 BONANZA

The United Kingdom National Lottery wishes to inform you that the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery international program by Great Britain held on 3rd of March, 2007. Your Email account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of Eight hundred and ninty-one thousand, nine hundred and thirty-four Great Britain pounds (£891,934.00 pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file REF NO. REF: UKL/74-A08****2007. This is from total prize money of GBP £4,459,670.00 shared among the FIVE (5) international winners in this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer balloting system drawn from over 100,000 names database, union associations and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion is this year's United Kingdom National Lottery Bonanza. The Camelot Group, operators of the United Kingdom National Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

All winning must be claimed not later than 14 working days from this notification. After this time all unclaimed funds will be retured to European Union Treasury as unclaimed. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.

Be advice to keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent:

Mr Fred Martin.
Email: camelotclaimscenter@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44 701 113 8406
Fax: +44-871 253 8063

He will brief you on steps to be taken for due processing and remittance of your prize money

Note below your winning details:

Ticket Nº: 22-1356-****-988
Serial Nº: A0**-07
Lucky Nº: 12-13-21-26-32-39 Bonus-17
File REF Nº.: UKL/74-A08******07
BATCH Nº.: 2007UKL-**

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Dianne Thompson
Online Coordinator,
CAMELOT GROUP,
Operator of The National Lottery.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the Winners will result to disqualification.

NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to contact your claims officer immediately. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences.

*IMPORTANT* FILL OUT THIS WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:

Your application for the claim of lottery winning prize will be duly processed and settlement made upon certification.

Hence, carefully fill in the appropriate information in the space provided below for record purposes to facilitate our immediate commencement of your claims process. The completed form should be sent to your claims agent for immediate commencement of prize remittance.

*Name of Beneficiary:
*Address:
*City/State:
*Nationality:
*Sex:
*Marital Status:
*Email Address:
*Tel:
*Next of Kin:
*In Figures:
*In Words:
*Lucky Nos:
*Ticket No:

OFFICE USE ONLY
Verified by:________________

Confirmed by: ________________

CLAIMS AGENTS SIGNATURE:________________

The Camelot Group,:
Operators of The National Lottery.
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD

So what you all think??
Old 05-03-2007, 06:29 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

scam i think camelot would know how to use a spell checker m8
Old 05-03-2007, 06:31 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolute scam mate,Camelot don`t do anything by e-mail and the numbers are probably premium rate.....
Old 05-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

And I doubt they'd host their email addresses with yahoo
Old 05-03-2007, 06:37 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bloody hell do you think that ill get my deposit ive put down on this then

Old 05-03-2007, 06:38 PM
st3v3