General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

job vacancies at race technology

Search this Thread

Old 20-02-2007, 06:57 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default job vacancies at race technology

if anyone is interested. i am quite interested in the technicale sales engineer post, but don't want to move just now as i only bought a house a couple of months ago. would suit me down to the ground though, as i have a good background in everything needed for the job and it could be interesting. i've wanted to get into motorsport all my life but have only got as far as the automotive industry so far.

anyway, hope it helps someone out

Job Vacancies

To facilitate our further plans for expansion we currently have four job vacancies in our office in Nottingham (UK), which would suit hard working, motivated, enthusiastic individuals with an interest in the automotive industry...

A product designer to take responsibility for designing enclosures for our new range of products. Applicant must have good 3D CAD skills and an excellent aptitude for practical mechanical design.

A technical sales engineer. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting our network of distributors and end users, as well as assisting with the development and testing of our products in new and diverse applications.

A ‘C’ programmer to assist in the development of our new range of data logging products. Applicants must have a good engineering degree and exceptional skills in ‘C’ programming, in addition, any experience in working with embedded or DSP systems would be highly advantageous.

A production technician to assist in building and testing our expanding range of data logging and electronic dashboard products. Ideally applicants would have some experience and knowledge of electronics, but this is not essential.

More details are available on the jobs section of the web site if required. In all cases please email us at directly at Jobs@Race-Technology.com .
Old 20-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Arfur
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick, if the job interests you that much, surely you should apply for it anyway?

If you get offered it, and it really is your dream ticket, then you can rent your house out for a couple of years.

Si
Old 20-02-2007, 09:01 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Si, maybe you're right. You've got me thinking about it now

I really wasn't wanting to go anywhere just now, but it can't hurt to apply and take a look I suppose