General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

liverpool fc

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 03:51 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by bud-weis
how was it a way better comeback

Man United i beleive were favourites in 1999 for one....

and psychologically it's much much more defficult to retriev a game that you are losing 3-0!!!! at one nil there's always a chance

and i'm sure had Collina written his book after the 2005 final,those comments would be different too!

I'm not talking about favourties or things off the pitch. I'm talking about the 90(+) minutes on the field.

United game was over, they didn't look like getting to extra time/penalties let alone winning. You could argue your point about psychology that a team would give up at that point after never looking like getting the 1 goal. It shocked everyone more and they didn't need penalties. The germans thought they had won it. 3-0 at an early stage you don't think you have won, you still try for more goals. The fans were dancing at that point too.

Don't get me wrong the Liverpool game was fantastic, very entertaining but i don't think its a better comeback. Getting a goal in closing time is one thing but 2?

Imagine how you would feel as a player losing 2-1 with 1 minute to go after leading 89 mins 1-0 compared to losing on penalties. With penalties you still have a chance as a team to win. It would scar you for life.

Uniteds was only 1 goal less than Liverpool scored but its how they did it.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:02 PM
addiction
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Liverpool's comeback is widely regarded by ALL football pundits as THE greatest comeback in the history of the european cup!! the only people that think UTD's was better is blinkered UTD fans
Old 07-02-2007, 04:07 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

the Liverpool-Milan final is the best final possibly EVER,the United one was only famous for two minutes of shock!!

the Milan players were singing in the dressing room at half time....at this point Rafa was explaining that we were going to disgrace ourselves if we don't get a grip!!

The way Milan had outplayed us in that first half...Kaka was just genius..we looked hopeless,to then WIN the match was just astonishing!!

trust me you are wrong
Old 07-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
Originally Posted by Fiddy UK

wtf , im not trying to deflect anything, i dont care if the people who own liverpool are from the bermuda triangle, timbucktoo, or the planet zorg, as long as they do whats rite by liverpool football club. if you read everything i posted above it is about the DEAL itself, i for one have never mentioned anything about where the glaziers are from, ONLY the deal with united, and the loan they took out in order to buy them. all the piss taking from united fans, and all this, you took the piss out of us because we had american owners, now you have, so where gona take the piss out of you, is just sour grapes that united got a deal with someone who needed to borrow money in order to purchase the club, and we didnt, and as far as us not winning the premiership without splashing the cash, thats shite aswell, liverpool have never gone out and spent Ł30 million on a rio ferdinand, or Ł28 million on rooney, or a Ł20 odd million on van nistleroy, or Ł20 odd million on a veron ( infact, maybe we should forget about that one cos he was pure garbadge ), but we still managed to win the champions league with a team that included vladamir smicer, and milan baros , so if you want me to explain that, we may not have won the premiership, but we have proved we can compete with the biggest teams in europe without spending stupid amounts on players, so just imagine what we can do IF the new owners start throwing money about

LOOK i will spell it out for you then. Someone posted this:

Originally Posted by SapphyMike
I wonder how many of the Liverpool fans who slagged off Manchester United for having American owners will be now shouting from the roof tops about being owned by Americans?

You then replied with this:

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK

yeah but the difference is mike, our new owners havnt taken out a loan and used our ground as collateral , infact, its the opposite, they are paying off our debt, and paying for our new ground, so its a totally different deal to the one the glaziers have at united.

Now tell me how the FUCK this makes one bit of difference? Don't give me any of that speil about how part of the money was found for United. Hence why i highlighted the FA game last year at Anfield, LIVERPOOL were clearly singing Bruce Springsteen BORN IN THE USA because of being owned by YANKS not because of anything else. So you are saying its ok now? All forgotten. Typical.

Now you're just further deflecting the situation even more by banging on about what the 2 clubs have spent. Whats that got to do with the original quotes? Nothing. Face it, it's come back to haunt you.

If you want to get techinical with regards to your other comments, you could say Liverpool spent less than the other big clubs and were still in debt. Winning the champions league is what everyone wants to do but its harder to win the Premiership as its 38 games and more strain on the squad. Hence why Liverpool have not won it yet since it began in 92-93.
i will spell this out for you, your original post you quoted what i had i posted, then started banging on about how liverpool fans were singing born in the usa at the fa cup game, i never mentioned liverpool v man utd in the fa cup last season, i was not at the game, and was not singing it, so tell me, what the fook has that got to do with me ?, dont tar me with the same brush as the fans at the game. since the glaziers took over at untied, i have not once took the piss that united had american owners, so where you get this idea from, i have no fookin clue, all i have i spoke about, and ill say it again, is the DEAL. and EVERYTHING i have i posted is imo the TRUTH, from what has been said on tv, in the media, and the opionion of the genral public, i have not gone out of my way to have a go at untied, all i have done is compared the deals of the 2 clubs. and if you want to start with the ' your the worst team to win the champions league ' shite, if thats the case, why is thought of as the greatest champions league final in history ? ill tell you, because we, a team never good enough to win the premiership in your words, were 3-0 down to one of the best teams on the planet at the time, in one of the biggest club games on the planet, at half time, no one, including myself, gave liverpool a chance, the game was dead and buried, and everyone was just waiting for milan to see the game out, and win the cup, but we came out, and in the space of 6 minutes, battered them, and got the 3 goals back. so if your mr no it all, and where the worst team to win it, why did john terry, and tierry henry, both phone stevie g after the game, and tell him liverpool had made the greatest comeback.second half performance they had ever seen ?, and what we achieved was the unacheiveable. it wasnt a fluke, its called refusing to accept defeat, being men, standing up, and saying, no one gives us a chance, but where gona go out there, give sweat blood and tears, and do what ever we have to do to salvage this game, and we will not let our fans down, some spirit for the worst team to ever win it if you ask me. i suppose i should have expected all this shite as soon as we got some money, i hated chelsea because of the money, everybody does, i didnt need an excuse to hate united, im a liverpool fan, it comes natural, and united fans will say the same, but god damn the united fans are taking it hard, whats the matter, are you all scared, becasue through all the years of your success, liverpool havnt been good enough to catch you granted, but even though we havnt caught you, you havnt been able to shake us off, we might not have been on your back bumper, but we were still in your rear view mirror, and now, we have the financial power to compete with you on a leval playing field, and are now in a position financially to take us from the top 4, to title challangers, its not gona happen this season, maybe not next, but its coming, and united fans know it and cant help but scream and shout about it, awwwwwwwwww, what a shame . as far as this goes, you have my opinion, and im sick of acting like a 3 year old, with all this back and forth shit, i have posted not 1 lie, and i refuse to put anymore energy or time into this pointless disscussion.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:15 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bud-weis
the Liverpool-Milan final is the best final possibly EVER,the United one was only famous for two minutes of shock!!
I agree but i'm not arguing what was the better game am i? I'm saying Uniteds was the better COMEBACK and shock!

3-0 at HT to 3-3 at FT or

1-0 at 90 minutes to 2-1 at 92.

Below is a video from Youtube posted clearly by a Liverpool fan. Although there will be lots of people for either vote i have highlighted 2 comments, one a neutral and the other a Liverpool fan. I think it sums my statement up. (below it is uniteds clip on its own but does not show the bayern players deflated).

"was great for Liverpool to come back from 3 goals down, but as a neutral, the Man U victory sticks more in my mind cos they were 1-0 down with the 90 mins up. But both were brilliant achievments (and thats from a scotsman as well)"

"liverpool was easily the better final,man u game had 2 dramatic minutes,thats it,it was a shit game,nobody will ever top us,WE ARE LIVERPOOL"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BQ37Q39KtDM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GnXuZiRixpQ
Old 07-02-2007, 04:24 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fiddy Uk, sorry mate but i'm not reading that. Whats wrong with your enter button? After 3 lines i got pissed off.

I was not talking about weather you sung or thought that. I'm replying to your comment to someone who said Liverpool fans won't be laughing now and you won't! Stop bringing other shit into it.

The issues of the takeovers have bugger all to do with it. Hes right, Liverpool fans won't be singing or teasing no more. Thats all i meant. What can you not grasp about that?

All the other stuff i have talked about is discussion with other football fans, ie about euro games etc nothing to do with your quotes.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

One of your Liverpool legends even admitted it on the radio the other month.(Cant remember who)

He said something along the lines of "Liverpool had 45 minutes,United had 3 minutes.Plus Liverpool had to win it on penalties."

There is no change about winning it on penalties,is there?

And i dont know why Liverpoool are getting about all this success they will be getting.You have to buy top players to win the league.And the top players normally go down south.Because "thats where it is at"

I dont think people will be running for Liverpool.Manchester is only 30 miles away.And we have had plenty of players decide to go down south.

Redkop,United buying the title?? We have earnt the right to be up near the top.We have won things to get the money you need to be near the top of the table.Please do not put us in the same catagory as Chelsea.

Im not taking the piss,but Liverpool have had squads that win cups.Not strong sides that can hack it for 9 months in the Premeirship.That is why you have been battling in the 4th and 3rd place spots.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

skeg stop talking SHIT!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
One of your Liverpool legends even admitted it on the radio the other month.(Cant remember who)

He said something along the lines of "Liverpool had 45 minutes,United had 3 minutes.Plus Liverpool had to win it on penalties."

And i dont know why Liverpoool are getting about all this success they will be getting.You have to buy top players to win the league.And the top players normally go down south.Because "thats where it is at"

I dont think people will be running for Liverpool.Manchester is only 30 miles away.And we have had plenty of players decide to go down south.

Redkop,United buying the title?? We have earnt the right to be up near the top.We have won things to get the money you need to be near the top of the table.Please do not put us in the same catagory as Chelsea.

Im not taking the piss,but Liverpool have had squads that win cups.Not strong sides that can hack it for 9 months in the Premeirship.That is why you have been battling in the 4th and 3rd place spots.
What a load of old bollox you spout, you've got such tunnel vision it's pathetically funny..... what's your excuse for Liverpool finishing 2nd above Utd in 2001/2002. You remind me of that inbred Neville with his hatred and bigotted views of Liverpool. The Manchester Moustache is always bigging up the club at the expense of others, he hates us so much. He's fucking jealous of us being the most successful football club in England. He really can't stand it. Despite all the bullshit about ''Liverpool have never won the premiership'' that Sky spurt out you'd think football started in 1992 according to them Liverpool are still far and away the most successful club in England. No one comes close. We've won as many European cups as every other English team put together, we're that successful. also we've got the best fans in the world.

Shame the sad little c**t won't be around to see this....

NEV: WE'LL TOP KOP'S 18 TITLES
EXCLUSIVE
By David Mcdonnell

GARY NEVILLE last night taunted Liverpool by claiming Manchester United are ready to overhaul their record of 18 league titles and replace their arch-rivals as the country's most successful club.

United are six points ahead of Chelsea as they try to close in on a 16th title and skipper Neville, famed for his hatred of Liverpool and Scousers, wants to have the last laugh on their old enemy.

Liverpool have not won the title since 1990, during which time United have dominated the Premiership, winning it eight times under Sir Alex Ferguson.

And Neville, 31, warned: "I always thought it would be a dream to leave this club having won more titles than Liverpool."
Old 08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Redkop

What a load of old bollox you spout, you've got such tunnel vision it's pathetically funny..... what's your excuse for Liverpool finishing 2nd above Utd in 2001/2002. You remind me of that inbred Neville with his hatred and bigotted views of Liverpool. The Manchester Moustache is always bigging up the club at the expense of others, he hates us so much. He's fucking jealous of us being the most successful football club in England. He really can't stand it. Despite all the bullshit about ''Liverpool have never won the premiership'' that Sky spurt out you'd think football started in 1992 according to them Liverpool are still far and away the most successful club in England. No one comes close. We've won as many European cups as every other English team put together, we're that successful. also we've got the best fans in the world.
Bollocks??

Ok, we will see which players come to you then.Dont think just because you have new owners and a new ground everyone will come running to you.

Is it also bollocks that United havent "bought" titles then?

No,buying titles is when you come from nowhere and win a title.
Where were Chelsea before the Russian came? 5th 6th place in the league for a couple of years,a couple of FA cups.Didnt see them winning many trophies and getting into semi finals of european cups.
United have been the biggest club in this country.Ever.Ok,Liverpool have been more successful.
Why does everyone hate United?Not just because they were the dominent force in the 90s.Because we are the club that everyone hates.We are a bigger and more attractive club.

And for fucks sake,will you stop going on about this "best fans in the world" shit.

How many were at Anfield in your group match against Deportivo the other year? How many people in Istanbul were on their phones when you were 3 nil down in the cup final? Quite alot.
What were the Scousers like at OT the other month when we played you? Absolutely wank.

You can ask any other premiership team and United will always come out on top as the best supported side away from home.

I bet you sit their in the Kop and wait to be entertained,dont you? "Its alright,we dont have to sing,we are the most successful team in England"
Old 08-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Redkop

Bollocks??

Ok, we will see which players come to you then.Dont think just because you have new owners and a new ground everyone will come running to you.

Is it also bollocks that United havent "bought" titles then?

No,buying titles is when you come from nowhere and win a title.
Where were Chelsea before the Russian came? 5th 6th place in the league for a couple of years,a couple of FA cups.Didnt see them winning many trophies and getting into semi finals of european cups.
United have been the biggest club in this country.Ever.Ok,Liverpool have been more successful.
Why does everyone hate United?Not just because they were the dominent force in the 90s.Because we are the club that everyone hates.We are a bigger and more attractive club.

And for fucks sake,will you stop going on about this "best fans in the world" shit.

How many were at Anfield in your group match against Deportivo the other year? How many people in Istanbul were on their phones when you were 3 nil down in the cup final? Quite alot.
What were the Scousers like at OT the other month when we played you? Absolutely wank.

You can ask any other premiership team and United will always come out on top as the best supported side away from home.

I bet you sit their in the Kop and wait to be entertained,dont you? "Its alright,we dont have to sing,we are the most successful team in England"
More verbal diarrhea from a bigot, where were you when ManU were in obscurity for 26 years and Liverpool were winning everything - eh? The mouthy mancs weren't so verbal then as they weren't even near to winning the league. The hatred that ManU get is well deserved, not only by Liverpool fans, it's because they are mouthy and their fans are even more bitter than the Bluenoses because Liverpool are more successful than them and always will be. What's it like being bitter and jealous? You'd better get used to it because that's the way it's going to be in the future, so get over it!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

[quote="Coopsrst"][quote="Redkop"]
No because of there dickhead supporters who analyse the game and come out with some complete untruthful bollox who will have biased opinions towards there own team also twatish players like the olympic diver Ronaldo and dicks like gay neville

you go on about how good your supporters are and that there better then liverpool ones is evidence of what i have written above, the amount of new supporters man u have gained since they started winning stuff is a joke most of which dont have a clue what there team have achieved or even the players they have and you say manu supporters are better then liverpool ones TAKE THE BLINKERS OFF PMSL
Old 08-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what was it that roy keane called them, the prawn sandwich brigade or something like that
Old 08-02-2007, 06:13 PM
addiction

do you really think everyone has only hated UTD since the 90's?!
most people hate UTD because 90% of they're fans are blinkered and arrogant arseholes that can't see the wood for the tree's.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by addiction
most people hate UTD because 90% of they're fans are blinkered and arrogant arseholes that can't see the wood for the tree's.
I was saying it was well before the 90`s.We have always been the bigger club between United and Liverpool.Liverpool have been more successful,thats all.

Fiddy,he did say that,but all premeirships home grounds are like that.Liverpool included.But United always come out on top in the the away department though.

Redkop,bitter and jealous? Jealous of some mongs that sing about Munich?.Ok.Were not jealous about the trophies you have won.Im sure we would be even stevens if you had won finals in the proper manner.Not in extra time and penalties.
Put a list up of how you have won finals.Aand i bet you i wont be to far off.

And Hardeep,you only went to your first Liverpool game the other week.So you cannot talk about the best supporters in the world
Old 08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

[quote="Coopsrst"]
And Hardeep,you only went to your first Liverpool game the other week.So you cannot talk about the best supporters in the world
first game????? afew weeks ago!????? errrrmm no, so try another way of coming back from my comments

you get me a ticket and i'll be there like a flash! deal?

if you knew me you'd know i look high and low for tickets to see liverpool play home or away all the time! unless your a season ticket holder you got no chance! you'd know this if you read my previous post which i'm sure you have as you remembered the post i put up regarding the time i went to anfield but seem to have selectively forgot the numerous posts i put up about ways of obtaining tickets!

i've supported them from childhood and watch every game i'm not at on tv and if it aint shown on tv then i search the net for a live feed which aint easy!

as your now gunna get me tickets i can go all the time like i've been trying for years! cheers manu fans aint bad afterall
Old 08-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Redkop

I was saying it was well before the 90`s.We have always been the bigger club between United and Liverpool.Liverpool have been more successful,thats all.

Fiddy,he did say that,but all premeirships home grounds are like that.Liverpool included.But United always come out on top in the the away department though.

Redkop,bitter and jealous? Jealous of some mongs that sing about Munich?.Ok.Were not jealous about the trophies you have won.Im sure we would be even stevens if you had won finals in the proper manner.Not in extra time and penalties.
Put a list up of how you have won finals.Aand i bet you i wont be to far off.

That's fucking rich, have you not heard the chants the mancshite are currently singing? Have you not seen the banners on the East Lancs Road that the mancshite left when Liverpool came to OT last year, did you not see the graffitti on Busby Way to the Liverpool fans? So don't you fucking dare preach to me that the fucking mancshite mongs are better than Liverpool fans, you fucking halfwit!! Wake up and smell the coffee

Old 09-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Cant bloody wait first time i'll be going AND the tickets are for the KOP END WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

games against portsmouth

gunna be a long day though as the games on wensday at 7:45 i think and i start work at 9am then a 3 and abit hrs drive down to liverpool and i got work the next morning but who cares!!!!!!

any regulars know where the best places are to park!?

Cheers,

Come on Hardeep.It wasnt hard to forget that someone comes on here and boasts about going to his first game.Well done for going,but you cant talk about being the best supporters in the world when you have hardly ever been.Anyone can watch it on the internt and on tv,going to the games is a different matter.

Redkop,throwning shit down on the United end at the FA cup last season,rocking the Ambulance of Alan Smith on his way to hospital.Think there were quite a few bricks thrown at it aswell.Were you not at OT last season in the semi final .Graffiti left all over the toilets,toilets smashed.Writing all over the walls about George Best.

You probably have forgotten about this,havent you? Dont act the big "I know everything what happens with Liverpool football club"All these are facts.

And is that picture you have put up not true then.Think about that before you reply
Old 09-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Redkop

Redkop,throwning shit down on the United end at the FA cup last season,rocking the Ambulance of Alan Smith on his way to hospital.Think there were quite a few bricks thrown at it aswell.Were you not at OT last season in the semi final .Graffiti left all over the toilets,toilets smashed.Writing all over the walls about George Best.

You probably have forgotten about this,havent you? Dont act the big "I know everything what happens with Liverpool football club"All these are facts.

And is that picture you have put up not true then.Think about that before you reply
I really can't be arsed to list ALL the incidents which are TRUE facts I have witnessed the scum mancshite doing. Here's a few to go on with...

Tennis balls with 5" nails being thrown at LFC fans.
Two young 13-14yr old girls being kung-fu'd in the back resulting in a broken collarbone for one of them.
Bricks thrown at coaches.
Coach tyres being spiked with 6" nails.
Drunken mancshite fans fighting with coppers outside the ground in the Annie Road end.
LFC fans being spat upon.
ManU fans pissing on the flowers left at the Eternal Flame

So if shit 'was' thrown at the mancshite in the Anny Road end, it's only what they deserve.

I term you as one of the lowlife gobshite, if you truly believe the story that Kevin McKenzie wrote about LFC fans. You absolutely disgust me!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:31 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

........... and Liverpool fans are all salt of the earth gentle souls?

You're all as blinkered as each other!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Did I say that?

Liverpool have their quota of 'bad' fans but they don't come anywhere near the low, pondlife mancshite.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:49 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

No, they couldn't possibly could they?

Of course they don't stand and sing songs about Munich air disasters, or go abroad to away matches and end up murdering opposition fans.....

Get a grip - the minority idiot supporters of both clubs are utter scum of the earth and have more in common than either group would like to admit.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Redkop

No, they couldn't possibly could they?

Of course they don't stand and sing songs about Munich air disasters, or go abroad to away matches and end up murdering opposition fans.....

Get a grip - the minority idiot supporters of both clubs are utter scum of the earth and have more in common than either group would like to admit.
Oh dear Richard, your lack of knowledge about Heysel is sadly lacking. This is the 2nd time in as many weeks I have had to question your intellect Your misplaced stupidity knows no bounds!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:27 AM
MattyRST

How many years did it take united to win the premiership ?? Just remind me 20 old years wasnt it ?? Every team goes through good and bad times, united have had times when they didnt win the league either !!! At the end of the day the deal has to be good for liverpool football club !! The money will help us to close the gap on the likes of man utd and chelsea
Old 09-02-2007, 10:33 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Misplaced stupidity?

How ironic, coming from someone who says that Liverpool fans are the best............ because she supports liverpool? I used to hear that sort of talk ini the playground!

Were European clubs not banned fromo Europe as a DIRECT result of what happened? Or let me guess........ all the Liverpool fans were just stood drinking tea and discussing the finer points of the match when they were attacked?

Take your head out your arse. Your fans can and have been just as scummy as the Mancs - to be expected frm a bunch of northern monkeys!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:48 AM
MattyRST

to be expected frm a bunch of northern monkeys!

I would say that every football club in england has good fans and lowlife scum as fans that cause shit !!! So i dont think its just northern monkeys as you put it !!!
Old 09-02-2007, 11:13 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

I know, but I was bored, and it seemed an appropriate insult!
Old 09-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Redkop

Misplaced stupidity?

How ironic, coming from someone who says that Liverpool fans are the best............ because she supports liverpool? I used to hear that sort of talk ini the playground!

Were European clubs not banned fromo Europe as a DIRECT result of what happened? Or let me guess........ all the Liverpool fans were just stood drinking tea and discussing the finer points of the match when they were attacked?

Take your head out your arse. Your fans can and have been just as scummy as the Mancs - to be expected frm a bunch of northern monkeys!

Yes Heysel did blame Liverpool for the banning of English clubs from Europe for 5 years BUT later reports apportioned blame on the stadium. It had a weak crumbling wall separating the fans, LFC fans were provoked by Juventus fans and the wall could have fallen down anytime. Police presence was sadly lacking and the disaster could have happened at any time. The stadium did not have a H&S certificate and was condemned shortly afterwards as being totally unsafe and replaced with the current King Baudouin Stadium.

Stories of supporters from other clubs and political groups infiltrating the group emerged, and these were followed by the maladministration of Uefa, the poor quality of the stadium and the cowardice of police. All of these have important elements of truth in them but they were also ways of avoiding responsibility
If fans could blame Liverpool for other footballing tragedies, like Bradford for instance, they would because of their inability to see the truth and their dislike and jealousy about all things Liverpool!
Old 09-02-2007, 12:05 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

PMSL was gonna say the same! It's funny, because when there's one of these threads goes up, you already know that the same people will be all over them, spouting the same stuff! Their clubs/fans never do any wrong etc

Get a grip!

And for the record, the Manc and Scouse fans both have hooligan elements that ARE both as bad as each other. People from either side can dress it up and say what they want, but the rest of us who are just watching this silly argument and finding it highly amusing are, thankfully, not blinded by the same bias or blinkers!
Old 09-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

I think its a good deal with Liverpool fc

Cant wait for barca game in champions league
Old 09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Cant bloody wait first time i'll be going AND the tickets are for the KOP END WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

games against portsmouth

gunna be a long day though as the games on wensday at 7:45 i think and i start work at 9am then a 3 and abit hrs drive down to liverpool and i got work the next morning but who cares!!!!!!

any regulars know where the best places are to park!?

Cheers,

Come on Hardeep.It wasnt hard to forget that someone comes on here and boasts about going to his first game.Well done for going,but you cant talk about being the best supporters in the world when you have hardly ever been.Anyone can watch it on the internt and on tv,going to the games is a different matter.
you keep making yourself look a bigger mug then you already do! i suggest you keep looking on here for more posts as you'll find more games i've been too as i've posted before that aswell i have been to away games also which i have said in my above post before , also i dont post on here all the time saying i've been you clown

and whats wrong with watching games on tv and the net, not everyone has the time and money to go watch there team they love play every weekend, i do have other thing to do, dont you???? persides the fact i havent missed a game in god knows how long shows dedication and support to a team whether its actually going there or not unlike most of the dickhead manu fans who aint got a clue of the regular players

like i also said before you get me tickets to liverpool games and i'll go no problem!???? AGIAN its difficult getting tickets unless your a season ticket holder, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

liverpool fans are the most loyal passionate fans about stop kidding yourself to make yourself feel better just remind yourself what Henry says about liverpool fans, the man knows!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Redkop,what about scousers who use to slash people when returning to their cars from Anfield? Or the time when the Vermin came to OT and were stopped by the dibble.Knives,baseball bats CS gas etc were found on the coach?.
Or the other season when Liverpool thought they were the big men and singing about Munich behind the fences at OT? They got their heads kicked in.Which i think they deserved.

Hardeep,it is not hard to get tickets at Liverppol.Im pretty sure of that.I bet there isnt a waiting list for a season ticket.There isnt at OT.

And what does Henry have to do with anything?Just because he is a top player(Not in the big games though),we have to agree with him on things? get real.If you are that passionate try that little bit harder to get a ticket and im pretty certain you will be able to get one.Fact
Old 10-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Redkop

Redkop,what about scousers who use to slash people when returning to their cars from Anfield? Or the time when the Vermin came to OT and were stopped by the dibble.Knives,baseball bats CS gas etc were found on the coach?.
Or the other season when Liverpool thought they were the big men and singing about Munich behind the fences at OT? They got their heads kicked in.Which i think they deserved.

Hardeep,it is not hard to get tickets at Liverppol.Im pretty sure of that.I bet there isnt a waiting list for a season ticket.There isnt at OT.
And what does Henry have to do with anything?Just because he is a top player(Not in the big games though),we have to agree with him on things? get real.If you are that passionate try that little bit harder to get a ticket and im pretty certain you will be able to get one.Fact
I am through bothering to discuss the inbred mancshite fans, I could list just as many instances, if not more than you of what the scum have got caught doing when visiting Anfield, but it disgusts me too much.

Wherever do you get the ludicrous idea that there isn't a waiting list at Anfield for Season Tickets and that tickets are easy to get? You really are a fucking clueless halfwit when it comes to knowledge of Liverpool

Some people are still waiting now for one after 11 years!!!!

From the Official LFC site
ANNUAL CHARTER REPORT 2005/06

"Season Tickets at Anfield continue to be in high demand with over 50,000 supporters now on a waiting list to obtain a guaranteed seat for FA Premier League matches. With Season Ticket sales continuing to be capped at 27,000 the Club is able to offer over 30% of the stadium capacity (45,362) to non season ticket holders and non Priority Ticket Scheme Members."

This thread is about LFC so now bog off and start one of your own about the mancscum.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:15 AM
MattyRST

I still think its a good deal for liverpool football club
Old 10-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Sukhy RS
LFC

Hardeep_Singh, Redkop you shut that mancshite right up
Old 10-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

This is my last post on this subject.Cannot be bothered anymore.

50,000 waiting list ?.I know people who support liverpool and know what happens behind closed doors.And it is no way near 50,000.

Why should i start a thread about United? I am only answering the stupid comments about "the most passionate fans in the world" comments and the people who are getting excited by the new owners.

And as for Inbred?? I think you should put Liverpool in that category.

Anyway,good luck in the next few years Liverpool.The fans and their `Justice for 96` campaign.The task of sorting the city out before next year.And the success of filling bins full of knives that are carried around Anfield
Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Redkop

This is my last post on this subject.Cannot be bothered anymore.

50,000 waiting list ?.I know people who support liverpool and know what happens behind closed doors.And it is no way near 50,000.

Why should i start a thread about United? I am only answering the stupid comments about "the most passionate fans in the world" comments and the people who are getting excited by the new owners.

And as for Inbred?? I think you should put Liverpool in that category.

Anyway,good luck in the next few years Liverpool.The fans and their `Justice for 96` campaign.The task of sorting the city out before next year.And the success of filling bins full of knives that are carried around Anfield

Don't trip over your wealth of knowledge as you depart this thread - will you?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Maybe we could talk at a couple of shows this year.See what you foolballing brain is like
Old 10-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Redkop

Maybe we could talk at a couple of shows this year.See what you foolballing brain is like
Maybe, but as I don't own a cossie anymore, the only 2 I think I'm going to is Central & Croft and Croft is only the 100% definite one
Old 10-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

I am through bothering to discuss the inbred mancshite fans, I could list just as many instances, if not more than you of what the scum have got caught doing when visiting Anfield, but it disgusts me too much.

Wherever do you get the ludicrous idea that there isn't a waiting list at Anfield for Season Tickets and that tickets are easy to get? You really are a fucking clueless halfwit when it comes to knowledge of Liverpool

Some people are still waiting now for one after 11 years!!!!

From the Official LFC site
ANNUAL CHARTER REPORT 2005/06

"Season Tickets at Anfield continue to be in high demand with over 50,000 supporters now on a waiting list to obtain a guaranteed seat for FA Premier League matches. With Season Ticket sales continuing to be capped at 27,000 the Club is able to offer over 30% of the stadium capacity (45,362) to non season ticket holders and non Priority Ticket Scheme Members."

This thread is about LFC so now bog off and start one of your own about the mancscum.
if you stopped talking shit earlier on you wouldnt look a cock now!

Thanks Lynne you saved me writting a huge reply