General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

OK WHOS GOT REAL SNORING PROBLEMS !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 31-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OK WHOS GOT REAL SNORING PROBLEMS !!!!

ive been with my bird for 7 years,,,, shes never told me fuck all about it and ive,,,,, well ive never woke up from it but ove the last 3 weeks ive been staying around alot of places and every morning ALL i fucking get told is

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING STAYING HERE AGAIN AS YOU FUCKING WOKE ME UP WITH THAT FUCKING SNORING OF YOURS !!!!

now i first laughed it off,,,,, but im talking about people who dont know each other who have complained,,,,,, theres 9 different people,,,,, one of them was my mates fucking mum ( who was in another room might i add) and another WAS MY SISTERS FUCKING NEIGHBOUR !!!!!!!!!!)

now my own missus has mentioned that shes just realised just how fucking bad my snoring actually was when shes had a few weeks without it and she was ALSO kept up last night by it

so ive gone out and bought nasail strips, snore eze mouth strips ( wonder if they make me dance like the regular eze ) aswell as snoreeze mouth spray

just wondering of theres a PROPER way to resolve this issue ???

dont mind surgery,,,, well if its like having a tooth taken out,,,, dont mean fucking open face surgery where i need time off work ect

anyway any sugestions and advice you lot can give me would be cool !!!!
Old 31-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

cant you commit suicide Ginge? That way your back problem and snoring will be cured AND....yes AND theres a bonus....you wont have to pay congestion and permit charges
Old 31-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

fpmsl..

I grind my teeth...
Old 31-01-2007, 09:53 PM
D7AKE
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my bro suffers real bad and I know hes on sum meds I will ask 4 u

Drakey
Old 31-01-2007, 10:00 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

easiest cure is to not sleep on your back i beleive.......so find a way to make it uncomfortable to lie on your back on your cured

like fixing a golf ball or summat to your back
Old 31-01-2007, 10:03 PM
gup
Advanced PassionFord User

i snore quite loud too only when im pissed mind
thier was a patch that you put over your noise before you went to bed i think this worked quite well when i used it once
Old 31-01-2007, 10:04 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

i grind my teeth and snore like feck but the mrs is used now...............i dont know how

Trending Topics

Old 31-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

lee the doctor has discoverd the reason for my back pains !!!!

i have a very very high tollerence to drugs for some reason,,,, im currently on 10mg of morphine every 4 hours to help dull the pain,,, the ONLY reason he discovered my high tollerence to drugs was cause i went fucking MENTAL at the receptionist who spoke to me with a attitude when i told her i needed to see the doctor ASAP as im on valium to help control the pain and its still not working

he said its not normal to get so agressive when been given this does of valium not to mention act so alert and normal,,,, also was suprised that i was mixing the valium with 14 tramadol tablets each day ( the max you shoud EVER take is 8 and MOST people pass out or feel really slow and drosey

he also knows im not faking it as im the FIRST person hes EVER seen thats taking this much valium and morphine and refuses to take time off work let alone manages to get out of bed,,,, visiting UCH hospital where there gonna run tests and try to understand why drugs dont have a effect on me

think round about now i may mention the REAL amounts of charlie and ecstacy i consume on a average week to get buzzing as when i told him before i think he ment over the month or on long weekends

they suspect ive crushed my vertabre hence the pain,,,,, or im just a big girl when it comes to pain
Old 31-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Must be a ginger thing as i snore quite bad apprantly
Old 31-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by bud-weis
easiest cure is to not sleep on your back i beleive.......so find a way to make it uncomfortable to lie on your back on your cured

like fixing a golf ball or summat to your back

mate the cure to snoring your sugesting is not to fucking sleep

been told that using recreational drugs can affect the tone of my snoring,,, but i cant go back in time,,,, nor am i gonna start sewing sports stuff into my pejamas,,,, so was thinking of other solutions,,,, and NO im not gonna sleep on a bed of nails either
Old 31-01-2007, 10:12 PM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Me, I'm gonna get a fucking ASBO for it soon.

It sounds like someones raping a buffalo on the other side of my door.
Old 31-01-2007, 10:12 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

get someone to stove your face in then.....it may or may not work
Old 31-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by gup
i snore quite loud too only when im pissed mind
thier was a patch that you put over your noise before you went to bed i think this worked quite well when i used it once
i fear ill get my face selotaped to the pillow and suffercate,,, ok snoring stopping but id rather she got no sleep as its not so loud it keeps me awake

my little girl snores like a fucker too im afraid to say,,,,, recon she gets that from her mums side of the family though i like to think,,,,, though its not looking a good argument these days
Old 31-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

PS: also looking for a flat mate if anyone is interested
Old 31-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Ginge !
lee the doctor has discoverd the reason for my back pains !!!!

i have a very very high tollerence to drugs for some reason,,,, im currently on 10mg of morphine every 4 hours to help dull the pain,,, the ONLY reason he discovered my high tollerence to drugs was cause i went fucking MENTAL at the receptionist who spoke to me with a attitude when i told her i needed to see the doctor ASAP as im on valium to help control the pain and its still not working

he said its not normal to get so agressive when been given this does of valium not to mention act so alert and normal,,,, also was suprised that i was mixing the valium with 14 tramadol tablets each day ( the max you shoud EVER take is 8 and MOST people pass out or feel really slow and drosey

he also knows im not faking it as im the FIRST person hes EVER seen thats taking this much valium and morphine and refuses to take time off work let alone manages to get out of bed,,,, visiting UCH hospital where there gonna run tests and try to understand why drugs dont have a effect on me

think round about now i may mention the REAL amounts of charlie and ecstacy i consume on a average week to get buzzing as when i told him before i think he ment over the month or on long weekends

they suspect ive crushed my vertabre hence the pain,,,,, or im just a big girl when it comes to pain
lol cant believe ya still take that shit when ya got kids

But im not judging you like...each to their own
Old 31-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Lee its no different to drinking in the pub,,, ive been doing it since i was 16/17

its not like i do lines on the baby changing mat

oh and i dont do it much anymore cause,,,,,,, and this is no bullshite when i say this,,,,,, it dont give me a buzz anymore but keeps me from falling a sleep when drink on LONG nights out

and i DID give it up when we found out nikki was pregnant,,,,, so i DO understand what you mean,,,, i just discovered i was drinking alot and geting into a fucked drinking state when doing double aftershocks with each stella and also find im can be a RIGHT CUNT when ive drank too much,,,,, i am alot more mellow when on drugs and as much as nikki HATES drugs,,, shes HATES the fact i ALWAYS fight/ get into trouble when im pissed and i drink less when im on gear

unless your talking about morphine,,,,, and its thats what you are talking about its at doctors orders,,,,,, thought i was REFUSED entry intoa night club on friday due to my fucking perscription as its a controled substance
Old 31-01-2007, 10:44 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Can you not stop doing drugs/drinking excessively then?
Old 31-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

yes course i can,,,, i can also stop eating chocolate when ever i want,,,, i choose to do drugs as a recreational thing on some nights out,,,,, i dont always do drugs or drink when going out,,,,,,,, sometimes i get arrested
Old 31-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Mr Sam
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i snore a bit

you should hear my great uncle its like a shunting yard
Old 31-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

infact ive not had a drink or a non perscription drug since i got perscribed tramadol,,,,,,, though i gotta admit taking valium and morphine dont feel the need to have a drink as it seems to make me hyper for some reason,,,, even though its ment to slow me down,,,, my boss at work has never seem me do soo much work,,,,, infact he said that untill i was issued the morphine i never done fuck all at work but rinse the phone and send emails to mates
Old 31-01-2007, 10:52 PM
RickDraper
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I need to sort this out as well. Seeing a girl and its terrible sleeping with here knowing you might wake her up snoring. And i snore like a mo fo.
Old 31-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Lee its no different to drinking in the pub,,, ive been doing it since i was 16/17

its not like i do lines on the baby changing mat

oh and i dont do it much anymore cause,,,,,,, and this is no bullshite when i say this,,,,,, it dont give me a buzz anymore but keeps me from falling a sleep when drink on LONG nights out

and i DID give it up when we found out Nikki was pregnant,,,,, so i DO understand what you mean,,,, i just discovered i was drinking alot and geting into a fucked drinking state when doing double aftershocks with each stella and also find im can be a RIGHT CUNT when ive drank too much,,,,, i am alot more mellow when on drugs and as much as Nikki HATES drugs,,, shes HATES the fact i ALWAYS fight/ get into trouble when im pissed and i drink less when im on gear

unless your talking about morphine,,,,, and its thats what you are talking about its at doctors orders,,,,,, thought i was REFUSED entry intoa night club on friday due to my fucking perscription as its a controled substance
i agree its no different to beer. Its the lifestyle of it that i wouldnt want my kid/s to grow up in...and if i was still on it...even if they never found out..id not feel right
Old 31-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ginge sorry to hear about your back mate

anyway i have this snoring problem its a fooker mate girls ive slept
with have left the room and i wake up the next morning to find im still
in there bed but on my own

anyway there is some stuff you can get its been on tv its some spray
you spray it before you go to bed mate,,, in the mean time try and
sleep on your side my ex used to push her finger hard in to
my side that would make me turn on my side she said it allways worked

anyway have a look at this and see if its any use

http://www.sleeppro.com/index.html
Old 31-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

lee belive it or not my missus comes from a old school gangster family in islington and is VERY close to her uncle and hes brothers,,,,, but she has NEVER done drugs NOR smokes and NEVER got involved in moody shite either due to not liking the lifestyle,,,,, so aslong as i educate my kids into whats right and wrong then im sure they will be wise enough to make there own choice

and on that SAME token both my parents smoke and my old man is DEAD AGAINST drugs,,,, wont even talk about them/discuss there existance apart from " if i ever hear you get into that life style and ill fucking kick some fucking sence into you

strangly enough i started taking drugs at the age of 16 YET ive NEVER smoked anything in my life as i always hated when my parents smoked

parenting is a very hard thing but the hardest part of parenting is trying to protect kids from them selves,,,,,, anyone whos ever met my child is confused as they have this opinion of what my child or what my girl friend should look like/act like based on me

now im not qualified to tell you how to me a parent considering i dont see my first child due to me being very hot tempered and a general cunt when thinking was the answer,,,, but i do like to think i will be close enough with my child that they wont be like i was and feel the need to hide and do things behind my back and get into trouble and not know about it

one of my best mates is a drug dealer and has been for years,, YET hes 40 times a better dad than i EVER could be,,,,,, yet theres other people i know that have well paying jobs who ignore there kids when they should make time for them !
Old 31-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Rs Baz
ginge sorry to hear about your back mate

anyway i have this snoring problem its a fooker mate girls ive slept
with have left the room and i wake up the next morning to find im still
in there bed but on my own

anyway there is some stuff you can get its been on tv its some spray
you spray it before you go to bed mate,,, in the mean time try and
sleep on your side my ex used to push her finger hard in to
my side that would make me turn on my side she said it allways worked

anyway have a look at this and see if its any use

http://www.sleeppro.com/index.html

125 quid for a gum shield,,, fuck it she can sleep on the fucking sofa
Old 31-01-2007, 11:48 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sleep on the settee ya ginger goon!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

shame Tiff aint about as according to him and everyone else on his stag do I snore.

Come to think of it..

According to..
Karl
Nutter
Pegueot peds
Flipper
Chad
Daboy12s
Dingy
Tim
Most of my family
All of my ex's

I snore- really badly..

Problem is- I wouldn't know.. except when it wakes me up- cuz I am normally asleep.

Jake
Old 01-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Katie

I don't think I snore...and luckily have never had the problem of sleeping near/with anyone who does..

I tell you what I hate though...people who will sleep quietly for ages then their gob opens and they make that horrid churning sound...god it's vile...''cughhhhhhhh''..bastids.
When I went skiing years back one of the girls in our group did it constantly...when you woke her up she stopped...for about 5 mins...then started again...all night, every night. ahhh!

I sleep on my front...makes it hard to breathe/settle but at least you know there's nobody near you shaking with anger at you making weird noises
Old 01-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by bud-weis
get someone to stove your face in then.....it may or may not work
afpmsl!!! That's had me in stitches that... AFPMSL!
Old 01-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I snore like a bastid

Wonder why i usually wake up with a black eye cause the missus has gave me a swift right elbow during the night....

Don't snore much if i lay on my front in bed though
Old 01-02-2007, 07:36 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

im afraid its all part of the disease that is, being ginger.

The solution is suicide or murder!
Old 01-02-2007, 07:42 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Apparently i snore. When i shared a room (note ROOM and not BED) with Jim the night before the donno track day end of last year, he said, and i quote:

"Rich, you need to go to the doctors about your snoring, its terrible"
Old 01-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

the cure is to live on your own
Old 01-02-2007, 09:04 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the best way to sleep to stop snoring is on your front with a single pillow and you head facin away from your bird, cut the ale out and it will get better.

failing that you could have your pollocks (tissue and bone inside your nose) removed so that there is no resistance in your nose ( had mine done 2 years ago due to a bike accident) according to the docs it's the most grusome surgury to do due to them braking your nose and cutting 70% of the insides out

my snoring is that bad when am on me back it goes through 2 fire doors and me missus can hear it in the front room
Old 01-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

jakes snoring can bring plaster down
Old 01-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

how do u know matt u slept with him too
Old 01-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sort of lol hes slept in the next room and on the floor below and was an irritating twat on both ocassions
Old 01-02-2007, 12:31 PM
CliffRS4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Maybe they're using your snoring as an excuse cos they on't want you to come round
Old 01-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

so are you Matt and you don't snore
Old 01-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

how do you know have you slept with me too

Quick Reply: OK WHOS GOT REAL SNORING PROBLEMS !!!!