General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FFS! When will football have a proper 4th Official!

Search this Thread

Old 28-01-2007, 02:00 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Franco
Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Your mum likes my name
No mate............

She just likes your money!
Old 28-01-2007, 05:48 AM
starturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FFS! When will football have a proper 4th Official!

Originally Posted by Dan
Man United just disallowed a perfectly good fucking goal!

They should have a 4th Official infront of a TV with replay available much like Cricket and many other sports!!

It wouldn't really interupt the flow of the game either, it's hardly a very free-flowing game these days with all the overpaid pussy's rolling around on the floor every 5 minutes!

What do you guy's think?
i think it would go against united more than benefit them unless of course its at manc shite trafford. The term "glory hunters" should read "clingons".My mate who is a rarity,born and bred in manchester and sadly supports united has many a time said he wishes they werent so succesful.that way he might get a ticket when the cling ons go and support another team.aint it funny how they hate scousers as well but rooney is adored?mind you he aint a proper scouser is he.Once a blue (bitter and twisted)always a blue.
Old 28-01-2007, 09:09 AM
rs shawn
S1 Database Editor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

starturbo SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH my friend.
Just because Liverpool aren't at the top....(still)

Originally Posted by starturbo
unless of course its at manc shite trafford.
IT WAS AT OLD TRAFFORD !!
I've told you before, it's not where you're born..it's where your heart is.

As for a fourth official: fook that. We need ice-hockey technology. Big red police light on the cross bar that goes off on one with a siren everytime the ball crosses the line.
Seriously tho: how does it work for them? Can't see it being laser beams as if the goalie moved his arm into the goal it would sound. Is it some sort of magnetic field and if the puck passes through it that it breaks the field up (due to the pucks material construction) and sets everything off?

Deffo need something sorting in football tho as there's so many dodgy goals or disallowed goals that cause longer delays than if they stopped the game for a 4th official/similar to see what exactly happened from a better angle...or put it on the big screen so everyone sees the same: might also stop the diving if everyone in the ground sees them cheating.