General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Arsenal 2 - 1 Man u

Search this Thread

Old 22-01-2007, 03:12 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I knew Redkop would be silent until the scouser's had a win, then come back with all gun's blazing

And, If Rafa had any fucking sense whatsofucking ever he would of made an effort to retain the FA Cup you won at the end of last season. Nope, that silverware is out of Liverpool nearly as quickly as the Champions League trophy did

Neverthe less, The gooners played well last night, despite my every effort to cheer on man utd

And remember, both Man Utd and Arsenal have yet to come to White Hart Lane
Old 22-01-2007, 03:30 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he DID make an effort to retain the FA Cup,he just didn't bank on Dudek's complete incompetency on that night!!

ps Spurs are shit!!
Old 22-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
And remember, both Man Utd and Arsenal have yet to come to White Hart Lane
Yeah only to double the value of that complete shite hole ground of yours!
Old 22-01-2007, 03:41 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Wait till Wednesday night m8
Old 22-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Blah blah blah!

Unlike some mate, i'll support my boys win / lose / draw!

May the BEST Team win!
Old 22-01-2007, 04:15 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

I support my team win lose or draw
Old 22-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Your getting one in the face next time i see you!
Old 22-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

[/quote]And remember, both Man Utd and Arsenal have yet to come to White Hart Lane [/quote]

Oooooooohhhhh Ill set a reminder on my phone for that. Wouldn't want to miss cainin you yid cunts again!

Wednesday your gunna get embarassed at home (shit hole) by our kids!

And as for uefa cup...
Old 22-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

i cant believe the amount of plonkers on here going on about how big the carling cup is all of a sudden is that all you lot have got, not even the manu fans talk about winning it last year because there embarrassed but now not being able to win it is the worst thing ever you lot are confused!, the carling cup is trash END OF.

as for spurs fans rubbishing liverpool are you lot not seeing what everyone else is every weekend you mite enter the intertoto cup if your lucky this season

arsenal fans sorry to break reality to you, weldone for yesturday but thats gunna be your highlight of the year oh maybe winning the uefa champions league carling cup as you lot and the rest of the plonkers make it sound these days also you aint finishing higher then us, dont give yourself false hopes i hate to see grown man cry! unless its a manu fan!

manu have been lucky with injurys so far whereas the rest of the top flight teams have had to deal with them problems, your luck has got to run out soon and when it does trying to win the league and other comps wont look so easy.

the league is very much open even now and the scum are shitting it LOVE IT!
Old 23-01-2007, 03:29 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh

manu have been lucky with injurys so far whereas the rest of the top flight teams have had to deal with them problems, your luck has got to run out soon and when it does trying to win the league and other comps wont look so easy.

Sing, you muppet! I think you are forgetting something, United finished second in the league and after a bad start and Mourinho saying its over they managed to get the press and media all excited again towards the end.

Lucky with injuries? United can carry injuries, last year they had the worst of the big clubs and Chelski as well. Smith filled in for Keane it was that bad and then got hit himself. Then they put a LW and a LB/Cb in midfield together and still only 8 points behind and won 1 of the 4 trophies. getting to cardiff. Mayb be small to some but i think they do ok considering. And like this year after sales they spent NOTHING in the summer.

Keane- Broken bone
Scholes- Blind/blurred vision out for ages.
Giggs- Hamstring and a broken bone i think.
Smith worst INJURY IN THE PREMIERSHIP, snapped leg and dislocated ankle. After playing a blinder against Chelski he was starting to look the part as well,

Old 23-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh

arsenal fans sorry to break reality to you, weldone for yesturday but thats gunna be your highlight of the year oh maybe winning the uefa champions league carling cup as you lot and the rest of the plonkers make it sound these days also you aint finishing higher then us, dont give yourself false hopes i hate to see grown man cry! unless its a manu fan!
like you're going to win owt! PLLLLEEEEEAASSSSEEE - you lot live on past glory FFS! And that wanky fucking deigo in charge...........I'd rather have Joll at the helm!

As pon previously said - One good result and you cant fucking shut a scouser up!

Also our highlight was spanking you in 3 games, and being the only team to have beaten united this season home & away!

Roll on Barca dumping you on your arses!
Old 23-01-2007, 04:07 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Surely Arsenal's highlight of the season was going to.... and I quote... "FORTRESS ANFIELD" and popping goals in like it was a Sunday league game!
Old 23-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Nah obviously not Rich!
Old 23-01-2007, 04:18 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

yawn yawn yawn

i can take the criticism from Arsenal fans and even united fans,but am i fuck gonna take it from a spurs fan!!! won fook all for years and not gonna win fook all for years to come,mid table mediocrity is the best you'll ever acheive
Old 23-01-2007, 04:26 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

.......... but the differencee is, I'm a realist.

I know that we don't deserve Champions League football, I know we're not good enough to be anything other than a "non-top 4 club" in the League, and I acknowledge when we play badly.

However, your lot had the second worst away record behind Watford up till a month ago, then you shored up the away form, and then conceeded how many at home? And THAT sort of form wins the Premiership?

And you're going to tell me that you are Champions League contenders, when not even the most generous bookie in the country will give you better than 20s! You're deluded mate!
Old 23-01-2007, 04:38 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by RichardPON
.......... but the differencee is, I'm a realist.

I know that we don't deserve Champions League football, I know we're not good enough to be anything other than a "non-top 4 club" in the League, and I acknowledge when we play badly.

However, your lot had the second worst away record behind Watford up till a month ago, then you shored up the away form, and then conceeded how many at home? And THAT sort of form wins the Premiership?

And you're going to tell me that you are Champions League contenders, when not even the most generous bookie in the country will give you better than 20s! You're deluded mate!
Firstly if you are talking Premiership form,then you can't refer to results outside of the Premiership....so yes on current form we would normally be in with a shout,however our poor start to the season has hampered us massively,so many 'what if's' floating about but as it stands we're looking good in the prem and i genuinely beleive we can pass Chelsea.Catching Man U is out of our hands really,so only time will tell...i don't think it's possible.

RE:Champions League,Of course we are contenders,just like we were two seasons ago,we got through an average group,but then found ourselves up against Bayer Leverkusen (who from memory had twice beaten Real Madrid in there group games) we polished them off with ease in both legs,then we were written off against Juve,Chelsea and Milan,and STILL people call us lucky for winning???????? luck gets you maybe 1 flooky goal per game or decision that goes your way,but to beat apparently 'the best in Europe' as those teams stood at the time and then get 3 goals back in the final required more than luck!! and throughout this we had a team which still had the likes of Igor Biscan and Djimi Traore playing regularly!!

We ARE in with a chance,you'll see
Old 23-01-2007, 05:13 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Yeah, a 20-1 chance at best!

You're currently 4 th from bottom on the list of odds compilers to win the CL.

You think it's a wager worth taking?
Old 23-01-2007, 05:42 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Yeah, a 20-1 chance at best!

You're currently 4 th from bottom on the list of odds compilers to win the CL.

You think it's a wager worth taking?
having never made a single bet on football the answer would be no

but football is a funny old game,and those odds will change all of the time,and if we get past Barca,then that puts us into a group of maybe 4 or 5 teams that can win it.

but you have to be in it to win it