General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

LIVERPOOL

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by se mk3 cabbie
well i for one would rather see you or even man u win against chelsea

Chelski are the new Man U everybody wants to see them get beaten

i really hope we do beat them we gotta do something to repair the damage tonights result has done beating Watford who are bottom of the premiership on Saturday won't be enough
Old 09-01-2007, 11:07 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Don't forget were away to Watford
Old 09-01-2007, 11:09 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

walk on...walk on
Old 09-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
I for one am over the fucking moon, I actually wanted us to lose today from the very start so we can concentrate on the proper goals as i think the carling cup is bullshit which, is why i'm annoyed at the fact we've lost players to injurys due to it!
its a cup w
Arsenal fans cant be taking this victory serious surely!? here no manager puts out a proper team and uses youth team members until thhere in the final

Is stevie G ok as it looked like he pick up and injury after his shot at goal!?

stevie is the fucking man though his performance was inspiring RESPECT!
hardly a youth team you had out there
to be honest i was expecting an ass whipping from liverpol today(against our YOUTH team) i dont take this cup seriously but putting 6 past a top team is a fucking good result
i wont even bother giving a worthy reply to that response, you obviously dont know the liverpool regulars
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im still trying to understand why Carragher was left on the bench had he been on the field they wouldn't have put 6 past us thats a sure fact
Old 09-01-2007, 11:18 PM
se mk3 cabbie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

well i reckon (maybe wrong) but hyypia, gerrard,gonzalez, fowler, bellamy,carragher,garcia and alonso are all pretty much some of your best players are they not?
Old 09-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Carragher came on after the damage had been done

Garcia's fucking useless unless its the champions league

Alonso came on too late as well

Fowler's getting old (but still a legend)

and Gonzalez lasted all of 8 minutes
Old 09-01-2007, 11:31 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Kop2381
Originally Posted by doggpk
LFC are just not good enuff...u cant afford to loose by that much for such a big team..3-6 FFS..dont think they'll win fook all...whatever u anti-man u say we winnig it..4 real...
It was a second string LFC that got beat by a second string arsenal team fact

I dont see why people follow football teams from miles away you shouid follow a local team

What a load of crap. I'm sick of people who have this view. Why support a team who may not be in a decent league or even ever reach the leagues where the decent football is in your lifetime?

We have around 80 years or so if you're lucky so why waste it? I want to watch the good stuff and the team i support isn't my local team.

If you have supported them since being a kid and aren't one of these glory supporters who chop and change teams then whats wrong with that?

We have pakis, indians and polish living here or those born here with foreign parents and they support England for christs sake. Who cares about regional borders.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

nope you are wrong and they all played 90 minutes plus injury time did they!??????? also if my maths is wrong you've listed 8 players there aint there ment to be 11 give up trying it on mate. your fooling yourself

if your serious lets see the same side wenger picked today against us the next time you come to anfield. I bet you he don't!!????

peace

were out of the carling cup yiiiiiiiippppeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-01-2007, 11:39 PM
se mk3 cabbie

nope you are wrong and they all played 90 minutes plus injury time did they!??????? also if my maths is wrong you've listed 8 players there aint there ment to be 11 give up trying it on mate. your fooling yourself

if your serious lets see the same side wenger picked today against us the next time you come to anfield. I bet you he don't!!????

peace

firstly you had the players there maybe they didnt all play 90 minutes but they were available to play, secondly i listed 8 out of 11, we had 2 out of 11, why would wenger play a youth side against you in prem? be serious. its a shitty cup that no one really cares about that much but its still silverware
Old 09-01-2007, 11:50 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

give up trying it on mate. your fooling yourself

Sorry to interupt but it looks like the only fools around here at the minute is Liverpool. No silver for you this season, oh well.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

peace

firstly you had the players there maybe they didnt all play 90 minutes but they were available to play, secondly i listed 8 out of 11, we had 2 out of 11, why would wenger play a youth side against you in prem? be serious. its a shitty cup that no one really cares about that much but its still silverware
one minute you make out that your youth side can beat our 1st team then when i bet you to see if wenger picks the same side again you say "oh its only a carling cup" if wenger also thought this which i'm sure he don't because he's logical, unlike some fans (MUST be the reason why henry bigs up liverpool fans then instead of his own clubs PMSL), he'd bring the same players out again wouldnt he

think i'll stop wasting my time now. [/b]
Old 10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Why are you so pleased? It was the only piece of silverware you actually stood a chance of winning.

Personally, I'd be furious with that result, especially after your defeat in the FA Cup, but denial is a funny thing.

I like Liverpool, but somee of their fans are seriously deluded. Speaking of which, where's Redkop?
Old 10-01-2007, 11:01 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

for a bit more perspective read this
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70110-1010.htm

it's not all doom and gloom
Old 10-01-2007, 11:59 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big bad al
im still trying to understand why Carragher was left on the bench had he been on the field they wouldn't have put 6 past us thats a sure fact
thats not a fact thats you hoping
Old 10-01-2007, 12:07 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

just watching sky sports news and there interviewing one fan who inda spoke the truth

" horrible just horrible we need to stop the excuses "

Old 10-01-2007, 01:59 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fact: Steven Gerrard is not the best player in the league - hes one of the best, but not THE best.

Fact: Liverpool will not win the Champions League

Fact: Liverpool will not finish 2nd or 3rd in the League

Fact: If i am proven wrong on ANY of those above, i will donate money to charity!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:10 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by SapphyMike
Fact: Steven Gerrard is not the best player in the league - hes one of the best, but not THE best.

Fact: If i am proven wrong on ANY of those above, i will donate money to charity!
i think your money is pretty safe
Old 10-01-2007, 02:11 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default your deluded you are !

so some liverpool fans on here are happy to be out of the cup? that would be understandable if you were still in the fa cup,but your not . just admit your pissed off with a very poor performance ,i know i would be.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:29 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by danneth
Originally Posted by SapphyMike

i think your money is pretty safe
FACT

Old 10-01-2007, 03:41 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:54 PM
se mk3 cabbie

Old 10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
heepsy1
Regular Contributor

well done
Old 10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Kop2381
Originally Posted by Coopsrst

I know what happened that day.I just want to hear the Vermins side of the story.
Il tell you what big man why dont you tell us your side of the story with regards to munich ???

I just want to hear the vermins side of the story ???
Big man?? Your not upset because i called you the `Vermin` are you? I only said it because the Grimreaper always refers to United as the Scum.

Munich was an accident.They left that runway and a couple of minutes later the plane had mechanical problems.nothing hard about that.

Most people know that it was poor policing in Yorkshire that day.And i am certainly not blaming all of it on Scousers,but why cant everyone just let the victims rest in peace?.
I would be pissed off if someone in the newspaper was making shit up.But he is a cunt for doing that.

And as for people supporting their local team.I think we both know that it isnt just United with their OOT support
Old 11-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Why are you so pleased? It was the only piece of silverware you actually stood a chance of winning.

Personally, I'd be furious with that result, especially after your defeat in the FA Cup, but denial is a funny thing.

I like Liverpool, but somee of their fans are seriously deluded. Speaking of which, where's Redkop?
why am i so pleased, i think i've already answered that afew times. I'd be even happier if we werent entered in the shitty cup from the beginning would have saved afew players from injury for a start!

fa cup yes i'm furious but thats football! cant win it every year!

deluded i think not, i was watching the game with a few mates who also support liverpool and i cheered when arsenal scored as i always wanted us to lose.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Every team that get's knocked out say's "we'll concentrate on the league", or "we're not fussed about the cup". It's the easiest way into europe and a trophy in the cabinet. Fine, if your manager want's to aim higher, then great, if he wins. Fergie must be pissed about being out the F.A Cup, winning the league might be some consolodation I guess.

In hindsight, the pool will concentrate on the champions league now, and when they get knocked out, will think "why the fuck didn't we do better in the F.A Cup or the Carling Cup"

And don't give me no bullshit about saving players for more important matchs andweaker teams etc, amount of games. Spurs, Newcastle & Blackburn, are all in the same boat with the UEFA cup
Old 11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Every team that get's knocked out say's "we'll concentrate on the league", or "we're not fussed about the cup". It's the easiest way into europe and a trophy in the cabinet. Fine, if your manager want's to aim higher, then great, if he wins. Fergie must be pissed about being out the F.A Cup, winning the league might be some consolodation I guess.

In hindsight, the pool will concentrate on the champions league now, and when they get knocked out, will think "why the fuck didn't we do better in the F.A Cup or the Carling Cup"

And don't give me no bullshit about saving players for more important matchs andweaker teams etc, amount of games. Spurs, Newcastle & Blackburn, are all in the same boat with the UEFA cup
Errrr. Man Utd are still in the FA Cup.

They beat Aston Villa on Sunday.

Hello?????

Old 11-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by big bad al
what i can't understand is whenever Liverpool lose there is a thread like this that goes on for god knows how many pages with god knows how many people slagging off the team yet it NEVER happens when Arsenal,Chelski or the scum get beaten
Probably because Liverpool fans big themselves up as being the best fans, being the best team and having the best player in the world evAr, when your wrong on all 3 accounts.

At least being a City fan, we dont have a great deal to boast about so take the piss out of those who want to