General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

5th prostitute reported missing !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:24 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn lucky prostitutes with their easy come money and luxury life styles
Old 12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by JayCos
hope u dont mind but edited the stupidity out
You missed quite a few qoutes then
Old 12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Originally Posted by Dunc Maclean
the man should be hung!

but then again, the dirty bints should get proper jobs instead of putting themselves at risk

Dunc

I really like well thought out comments like that

Never occurred to you that perhaps at that moment in time they are pretty much out of other options, possibly hooked on drugs and almost certainly terrified of some pimp who beats the shit out of them and/or their kids if they dont do as they are told?

I personally cant see that any woman would look at that job as the "easy option" i would have thought you have to be fucking desperate.
true, but then u have to think how they got in that position in the first place.

all boils down to the family history etc i guess

Dunc
Old 12-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the man should be hung!

but then again, the dirty bints should get proper jobs instead of putting themselves at risk

Dunc

Never occurred to you that perhaps at that moment in time they are pretty much out of other options, possibly hooked on drugs and almost certainly terrified of some pimp who beats the shit out of them and/or their kids if they dont do as they are told?

I personally cant see that any woman would look at that job as the "easy option" i would have thought you have to be fucking desperate.
true, but then u have to think how they got in that position in the first place.

Dunc

wft,,,, mate have you actually seen what life can be like for people ?

not every crack head is from a council estate with parents on benifit,,, infact ALOT who come out of it are from rich parents who dont pay attention to there kids until its too late

its nice having a chance in life and not being allowed to make the bad desisions OR atleast have people help you rather than condem you when you make a mistake

i dont like birds on the game but i DO know rather than tell them where they went wrong instead should try to learn from them to protect our own kids !!!

pimps ARE the problems here,, not the women,,, infact belive it or not the women actually have a strange attraction to there pimps HENCE thats how most get into it

shame the cunt aint targeting them and solve the fucking problem rather than gain more victims !!!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the man should be hung!

Dunc

Dunc

Well in the case of a girl that I knew who was on the game, she was repeatedly raped from the age of about 5 by her father, at 14 she ran away from home, because a guy she knew offered her a "safe place" to stay, he then proceeded to beat her and rape her and got some of his mates to do the same, then forced her to start taking heroin and then stuck her out on the street to feed her habbit, and she knew that if she did manage to run away all she had waiting for her was a trip back home to her dad for some more of the same, and being hooked on heroin didnt exactly help her much with thinking things through.

From what she told me, her story was about average for a girl on the street.

Serves the dumb bint right though if you ask me, fancy letting herself get raped when she was 5 and fucked up for life, she should have run away or beaten up her 6 foot dad and stopped him fom doing that thing which she didnt even understand anyway.

She's actually ok now, luckily for her she got beaten up so badly by her boyfriend/pimp one night that he very nearly killed her and as a result she was actually in hospital for so long that she had a chance to get some proper help.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Some ppl on here are very sheltered.

Chip - Glad to here shes doing a lot better for herself, sounds like she has defo been thru the mill But then we shall blame it on the family eh, and how she was too young to understand
Old 12-12-2006, 01:44 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Well in the case of a girl that I knew who was on the game, she was repeatedly raped from the age of about 5 by her father, at 14 she ran away from home, because a guy she knew offered her a "safe place" to stay, he then proceeded to beat her and rape her and got some of his mates to do the same, then forced her to start taking heroin and then stuck her out on the street to feed her habbit, and she knew that if she did manage to run away all she had waiting for her was a trip back home to her dad for some more of the same, and being hooked on heroin didnt exactly help her much with thinking things through.

Serves the dumb bint right though if you ask me, fancy letting herself get raped when she was 5 and fucked up for life, she should have run away or beaten up her 6 foot dad and stopped him fom doing that thing which she didnt even understand anyway.

She's actually ok now, luckily for her she got beaten up so badly by her boyfriend/pimp one night that he very nearly killed her and as a result she was actually in hospital for so long that she had a chance to get some proper help.
Shocking story Chip but a well written insight into what some of these poor girls go through. Good man for taking the time to post it and I'm glad to hear the girl is OK now.

I find it absolutely shocking that some of the most desperate and poorly treated members of our society are having to weigh up going on the street and getting murdered or getting a beating by their pimps and people say they should get proper jobs. I mean jesus.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Dunc Maclean

sorry man, glad shes getting her self sorted now man. feel bad for what i put, yeah i didnt think and i appologise to everyone. i just started typing without thinking.

Dunc
Old 12-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Anonymous
Banned

sorry man, glad shes getting her self sorted now man. feel bad for what i put, yeah i didnt think and i appologise to everyone. i just started typing without thinking.

Dunc

I used to think exactly the same way as you, at first glance it certainly looks like "easy money for some cheap slut to make and she probably enjoys it anyway"

Sadly though, from what she was saying, most of the girls doing it have never actually enjoyed sex at ANY point in their life.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Dunc Maclean

Dunc

I used to think exactly the same way as you, at first glance it certainly looks like "easy money for some cheap slut to make and she probably enjoys it anyway"

Sadly though, from what she was saying, most of the girls doing it have never actually enjoyed sex at ANY point in their life.
cheers for sharing that, it has opened up my eyes.

Dunc
Old 12-12-2006, 02:14 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wonder if they were killed close to when they went missing, or killed just before being dumped?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:23 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Wonder if they were killed close to when they went missing, or killed just before being dumped?
I would imagine that may be hard to quantify at this stage as prostitutes are out for large amounts of time without people knowing of their whereabouts. Plus it's not like their clients or pimps are going to be forth coming with information.

But I may be wrong.

From what I've read in the past it seems prostitute killers are notoriously hard to catch without some sort of lucky break for the police.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If you look at the dates on the link when they went missing, and the dates they were found, one missing for 17 days and one for 39 days. The police will be able to determine a rough time of death by their body's.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Lamb Souvla

Its deffinetly some fucked up shit.
Gemma Adams worked for us as a Rep this year in Greece, as I'm in the ops department I had been delaing with her on a regular basis with reports and so on.
Very sereal really, someone I spoke to and got to know is now gone in such a horrific way.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Bloody terrible stuff, esp as it's near to where I am.

I reckon it's some 40yo-ish bloke with no life and a shit job.

I watched Taggert and Vincent once,I should know.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

***********Updated***********

All the 5 missing protitutes from around Ipswich have been found...

They have found all of the Women involved. All found naked around Ipswich in woods

Turn on Sky news or BBC at 6 for the full story...

Man this is too close to home!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Originally Posted by Smit
***********Updated***********

All the 5 missing protitutes from around Ipswich have been found...

They have found all of the Women involved. All found naked around Ipswich in woods

Turn on Sky news or BBC at 6 for the full story...

Man this is too close to home!
Agreed mate.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Treen
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Also live in Ipswich and this is just getting crazy.

I wont let my missus or daughters out on their own now - I drive them everywhere (and NO to the smart arse who asked Smit if his friends where on the game - my lot aint - but as the red light area is under heavy surveilance(sp) chances are the person responsible may go on to target random women).

One of those found lived a couple of streets away from me and went to school with my daughter.. so it feels even more chilling.

For those who call them dirty sluts etc - if there weren't guys out there willing to pay for their services they'd have no business.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by Dan
Originally Posted by GARETH T
the guy will be a WHITE middle ages single man who got close connections with his mother
You seem to know alot about it, and your middle aged, kinda!
He's right though. Almost all serial killers are middle aged white men.

SO IT WASNT OJ !!!!!!!

i never doubted him
My point exactly Bal!

Gareth, STFU!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:00 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by Dan
the guy will be a WHITE middle ages single man who got close connections with his mother

SO IT WASNT OJ !!!!!!!

i never doubted him
My point exactly Bal!

Gareth, STFU!
youll be eating humble pie soon enough
Old 12-12-2006, 11:16 PM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

After having driven down that road this morning passed the place where last 2 were found, was bit of a shock to hear about them being found there. Personally think if it is a serial killer there's gonna be more. You have to be one sad, sick fucker to even consider doing that.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Dan
Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by Dan

SO IT WASNT OJ !!!!!!!

i never doubted him
My point exactly Bal!

Gareth, STFU!
youll be eating humble pie soon enough
Now i'm worried!
Old 13-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i think he will be caught soon tbh. he's getting sloppy. 20ft from a road, not long probably after they got murdered. more chance of evidence being found and cause of death. i think there be one more sadly.
Old 13-12-2006, 08:05 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

saw today all bobies found within 6 miles off each other

that is one sick person who is doing it, him/her could be watching police and everything going on around there

i would hate to be living in that area would be so scared