General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Dissertation help. Please do my survey!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Ranjana
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dissertation help. Please do my survey!

Hi

This is a survey for my dissertation on viral marketing.The answers to your questions will be used to develop a better understanding of online social interaction, habits, and forwarding behaviour in terms of digital media. Any time you pass on a link or post content that you haven’t made yourself is an instance of forwarding.

The survey is totally confidential, non-commercial, and for academic research purposes only. I'd be happy to share the finished study with any interested parties. Just click on the link, or cut and paste, and you’ll be taken to the online survey. After you’ve finished click “done” and you’ll be taken to the google search page.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=379132870457

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I'm also happy to forward copies of the finished dissertation to any interested parties. Thanks!

Ranjana

PS. Please forward the link to anyone you feel might want to participate. Also, thanks (see thread in feedback) for letting me post the survey!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:58 AM
FAST AS FORD
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll pass this on to my girlfriend, she's just completed her msc in advanced marketing management and says she appreciates how hard it can be to get partcipation