General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

My Chemical Romance Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Jade1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Chemical Romance Tickets

My friend wanted to go see them very badly and i owed her some concert tickets, so i thought, why the hell not.....
She said that her dad announced that she got her a couple of tickets for Wembley, but didnt say when, and because she's sad she wanted to go see them twice, and i wondered why she said to book tickets for them at the MEN (Manchester Evening News)

Just been on ticket master, booked a couple of tickets for Wembley as i didnt see the point travelling all the way from down here to up there......

Just called her up, gave her the good news, ended up being a bit of bad news.......I've booked another 2 tickets for the same day we were already going to.....

So i now have 4 tickets for a show where only two of us are going

On ticket master you cant exchange or refund, so wondered if anyone wanted 2 tickets for the 29th March at 7.30pm, ot asking for anymore money then i have just paid for, £45.31 (to be precise ) if anyone would like these, it would be a fantastic help as now i need to fork out another £45 to get tickets in Manchester
Old 09-11-2006, 06:51 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My Chemical Romance Tickets

Originally Posted by april
Just called her up, gave her the good news, ended up being a bit of bad news.......I've booked another 2 tickets for the same day we were already going to.....
sorry but FPMSL

ebay them!!!