General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

SADDAM HUSSAIN.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 09:52 AM
mick
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so the russians knew it wasn't a fluke......... or some conspiracy crap like that......

as for saddam, if he is executed he will be a martyr , if allowed to live , a symbol of the capitalist oppression. as to the right and wrongs , not my place to judge him but my morals and upbringing determine that he should pay for his crimes.

as for who to blame........ i'm glad i'm not there this time round a severe clusterfuck is the only way of desribing it....i've got friends there , some veterans of the first one and they paint a crappy picture of the situation.....
Old 06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

@ Blue Pete

Yes i hate the French and Scots

Was fooking banter ya fool hence all the and not

Christ, I know its cold up there but............

BTW, still like to know where you source all these facts, everyones opinion on here is based upon reading and hearing things...then interprating them into your own views..unless of course like i say, you have first hand information...in which case please fill us all in id be very interested

But i doubt that is the case, and your opinions are based on the same as mine are based on.....but differ....

as for Paddy banging on about the past things the British have done and shouldnt be proud...disagree. Thats life mate, thats how things were back then....no different to when the romans, vikings and saxons came here if you wanna go back in time like that...
Old 06-11-2006, 10:57 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i think paddy is trying to put across the point that we should be learning from past mistakes, rather than repeating them
Old 06-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard something on the Radio earlier, said that the decision on his appeal will be heard Mid January, so its not gonna happen any time soon is it! The shits gonna hit the fan if and when he gets executed!!
Old 07-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i think paddy is trying to put across the point that we should be learning from past mistakes, rather than repeating them
i know, but i dont think they were mistakes thats what im saying

Progression... Romans invaded us, wasnt good at the time, wasnt good for many years after...but look at what it actually did for us. Its the same for the countires we have gone into....
Old 07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

it took hundreds of years to get stuff done in the age of the empire, and when we left them places still didn't work all that well

don't foget that these ain't no spear chucking savages from the moiuntains, no matter how bin laden and his cronies dress up, these are cold and calculating warriors who will do nothing to stop the "opresion" from the west

rolling into town in tanks and shit was great tv, but the reality is that this is going to turn into a worse idea than korea and all the assciated bullshit that came with that

all in my own onion of course