General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

SADDAM HUSSAIN.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...Also forget to say sentencing him to death to the most stupid thing ever...........!!

The fucking fall out from it will be herrendous - many people will die as a direct result of it . But hey is makes a news report and the ignorant twats will think its cool!LOL
Old 05-11-2006, 08:55 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

still too good for him. Personally id do it my way

1> tie him down
2> drill 3mm holes in each fingernail and toenail
3> insert inscence sticks and light them so they burn right down to inside of fingernail
4> whilst that is happening and he is sweating get a cold beer out of fridge
5> watch and enjoy a little
6> proceed to then get the nail gun and put 1 nail through each knee cap ensuring its securrely attatched to the bed/board etc
7> he must be thirsty now as well. So proceed to give a nice drink of suplhuric acid to him
8> Damn, time for another beer
Old 05-11-2006, 08:59 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

thats the sort of thing they say he did
how does getting down to his level make you any better?
Old 05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by dojj
i didnt say it would make me or anyone in this country any better at all.
Please show me where it did

I am not down to his level at all.

He killed thousands. Why shud he get away with just a hanging sentence??

Bloody hell if someone had hit you car , and youd posted it on here theyd have had a bigger sentence than what suddam had had.

If it offfends what i wrote dont bloody read it dude.

It wasnt written in that way it was interpreted by you.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:06 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by july1
As a good Froggy I'm against death penalty... even if sometimes people would deserve to be killed..
In this very case I'm quite against because of the political aspect of it and the "independence" of the jury.....
seeing as the French surrender at every given opportunity and dont back no one as they are spineless i reckon no one would expect anything other than that kind of comment.....
think thats just a fucking ridiculous remark,if we had not had the channel between us we would have been next to surrender.the free french and the resistance fought on for the whole of the war and were our allies even after we fucked them over
at least the french people are not shy about telling their government when they are not happy, unlike us brits we just sit back and take the shaftings our government hands out to us,btw thanks for the 3 points at hampden,you restored all our nations pride in our national team
Old 05-11-2006, 09:11 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by the sludge
yes you are, you've just said so in your previous post

because thats what peole who are paid more money than you have decided his sentance should be, if you passed down your sentance i'm pretty sure he'd be walking around a free man

Bloody hell if someone had hit you car , and youd posted it on here theyd have had a bigger sentence than what suddam had had.
hitting my car and killing thousands of people are worlds apart
hitting my car would result in insurance (and possibly a little bit more)
killing, or being the man who gave the order is something totaly different and so should the punisment

so now you are trying to censor my replies?

and so i can reply, can i not? or are you on a bush power trip
Old 05-11-2006, 09:14 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

yes you are, you've just said so in your previous post

because thats what peole who are paid more money than you have decided his sentance should be, if you passed down your sentance i'm pretty sure he'd be walking around a free man

hitting my car and killing thousands of people are worlds apart
hitting my car would result in insurance (and possibly a little bit more)
killing, or being the man who gave the order is something totaly different and so should the punisment

so now you are trying to censor my replies?

im on a bush power trip TBH fair i was sooooooooooooo gonna let rip to your reply but you was fair dude in what ya said
Old 05-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by allbluepete
As a good Froggy I'm against death penalty... even if sometimes people would deserve to be killed..
In this very case I'm quite against because of the political aspect of it and the "independence" of the jury.....
seeing as the French surrender at every given opportunity and dont back no one as they are spineless i reckon no one would expect anything other than that kind of comment.....
think thats just a fucking ridiculous remark,if we had not had the channel between us we would have been next to surrender.the free french and the resistance fought on for the whole of the war and were our allies even after we fucked them over
at least the french people are not shy about telling their government when they are not happy, unlike us brits we just sit back and take the shaftings our government hands out to us,btw thanks for the 3 points at hampden,you restored all our nations pride in our national team

Dont think the Brits would have surrenderd. Lost maybe, but never surrenderd...
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 PM
jamesw
PassionFord Regular

my cousin is over there and he won't be back for another 4 months, so it's not as if it doesn't affect me, he's the same age as my brother (4 months younger but who's counting) and i've grown up treating him like a younger brother, if, god forbid, he doens't come back who do i blame?
saddam?
bush?
blair?
the un?
kofi anan?
Flame suit on!

I hope he does come back safely.! However there is only one person you can blame if he does not come back and that is him. Or was he forced to go out there? If he is out there because he joined the armed forces then surely he is doing his job(which dont get me wrong, I give him full credit for). In IMO if someone is prepared to go and join the armed forces, then they must be prepared to fight whoever/whatever they are told to, if anything goes wrong the only person they have to blame is themselves for getting themselves into the job in the first place.

sorry if this seems harsh but its my opinion.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

we could have saved ourselves billions upon billions if we hadjust believed the guy in the first place about his weapons of mass destruction and there not being any

my cousin is over there and he won't be back for another 4 months, so it's not as if it doesn't affect me, he's the same age as my brother (4 months younger but who's counting) and i've grown up treating him like a younger brother, if, god forbid, he doens't come back who do i blame?
saddam?
bush?
blair?
the un?
kofi anan?
it's all one big cluter fuck and no one is accepting responsibility for it, there are evern people who are now saying we hsould pull out and let them get on with it because there is no way we can win over there
why don't people just understand that democracy is not for everyone and that the american way isn't working?
what a load off balls. If we HADNT gone in and he then used weapons of mass destruction folk like you would be saying ''we should have gone in when we had the chance fucking useless governments'' No win situ...

As for ya cousin, well, he chose to go in the Army to fight for the UK, its not national service anymore its choice.... no one to blame at all....
Old 05-11-2006, 09:22 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

democracy is a fucking joke,our country and especially the us is run by big companies with big lobbying budgets,not by the people for the people,dont think i can ever remember a government fulfulling their manifesto pledges,but they sure as fuck make sure they get their own private agendas through.
bet if we tried the dictator route in this country it would be great success,instead of having to elect a new dictator every 4-5 years,they just never do the things they should because they are so scared of losing votes,and too concerned with feathering their nests for retirement,with their directorships on big companies etc,who runs this country? they never listen to public opinion unless its near to election time,anyway how the fuck can you have democracy in a country where you are not even a citizen
Old 05-11-2006, 09:26 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

we could have saved ourselves billions upon billions if we hadjust believed the guy in the first place about his weapons of mass destruction and there not being any

saddam?
bush?
blair?
the un?
kofi anan?
it's all one big cluter fuck and no one is accepting responsibility for it, there are evern people who are now saying we hsould pull out and let them get on with it because there is no way we can win over there
why don't people just understand that democracy is not for everyone and that the american way isn't working?
what a load off balls. If we HADNT gone in and he then used weapons of mass destruction folk like you would be saying ''we should have gone in when we had the chance fucking useless governments'' No win situ...

As for ya cousin, well, he chose to go in the Army to fight for the UK, its not national service anymore its choice.... no one to blame at all....
he must of hid those wmd's well then when he saw the yanks coming over the hill,where are they then?did they just vanish or did he have any in the first place?you are obviously one of these peeps who believes everything the politicians tell you.
bet you thought the daily sport was spot on when they found a double decker on the moon bud eh
Old 05-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

democracy is a fucking joke,our country and especially the us is run by big companies with big lobbying budgets,not by the people for the people,dont think i can ever remember a government fulfulling their manifesto pledges,but they sure as fuck make sure they get their own private agendas through.
bet if we tried the dictator route in this country it would be great success,instead of having to elect a new dictator every 4-5 years,they just never do the things they should because they are so scared of losing votes,and too concerned with feathering their nests for retirement,with their directorships on big companies etc,who runs this country? they never listen to public opinion unless its near to election time,anyway how the fuck can you have democracy in a country where you are not even a citizen
You seem to forget that the uk was run my dictators...the kings and queens....and if it went back to how it was then you boys up jock land would be fooked again

FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

saddam?
bush?
blair?
the un?
kofi anan?

he must of hid those wmd's well then when he saw the yanks coming over the hill,where are they then?did they just vanish or did he have any in the first place?you are obviously one of these peeps who believes everything the politicians tell you.
bet you thought the daily sport was spot on when they found a double decker on the moon bud eh
He stopped the UN inspecting for long enough to get shut...

So who should i listen to? The government or a loud Scot?
Old 05-11-2006, 09:33 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

we just ran the fuck away,sorry in military and political terms we made a tactical withdrawal .
if there was no water between us and the continent we would have had no choice but to surrender,or be fucking anihallated,wake up winston
Old 05-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

we just ran the fuck away,sorry in military and political terms we made a tactical withdrawal .
if there was no water between us and the continent we would have had no choice but to surrender,or be fucking anihallated,wake up winston
aye your right, we never took a battering from the skies did we?

ffs
Old 05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

saddam?
bush?
blair?
the un?
kofi anan?

He stopped the UN inspecting for long enough to get shut...

So who should i listen to? The government or a loud Scot?
evidence would be what i would listen to mate,sure most people are sensible enough to make up their own minds and i know what i think about the whole affair,well at least petrol prices have come down lately thats one good thing about it,hey but if your fellow forum users cousin has to die for it then thats his choice eh,you should maybe look at facts before you open your big english mouth
Old 05-11-2006, 09:39 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

When they kill him, the shit will really hit the fan in iraq
Old 05-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

So what Facts do you present us with Blue peter? Where do YOU source your facts? I gather by all the spouting you are in the secret services?
Old 05-11-2006, 09:51 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

hey lee,you are doing plenty of spouting yourself mate,so far i have gathered you dont like the french the scots or saddam very much,guess you are just the typical enlishman who is loved throughout the world eh,just a walking waste of fucking oxygen,your arguments are based on your personal deluded thoughts,with no real facts to back them up,tbh cant even be bothered typing another reply to you because i might say something i get banned for again
Old 05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by SECS
When they kill him, the shit will really hit the fan in iraq
agreed

very sadly
Old 05-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Dannn

hey lee,you are doing plenty of spouting yourself mate,so far i have gathered you dont like the french the scots or saddam very much,guess you are just the typical enlishman who is loved throughout the world eh,just a walking waste of fucking oxygen,your arguments are based on your personal deluded thoughts,with no real facts to back them up,tbh cant even be bothered typing another reply to you because i might say something i get banned for again
Don't tar all us englishman with same brush!!LOL

Most of us don't beleive all the shite in the news and can make up our own educated opinions from the information on offer on most subjects!!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:49 PM
dojj

im on a bush power trip TBH fair i was sooooooooooooo gonna let rip to your reply but you was fair dude in what ya said
no worries mate
just because you don't share the same views as others doens't mean you shouldn't air them

if it was up to me? they hsould have shot gassed him in his hole, job done, no one would have been any the wiser but seing as they made a whole thing about putting him to a fair trial and all that, there was only going to be one outcome

as for those who say my cous can only blame himself, it would be fair if he blames himself, but the majority of our family would rather he wasn't there, and no matter how hard you try to justify it, some people will not take it lying down and will blame everyone else

ultimatly, tony got us into this mess, and now we've got to save face by staying to sort it ou
his no show when the boys hwo died on that plane recently and were shipped back home says enough about how i feel about him, if he had any balls he would have dropped everything to be there, even if it was only to get his teeth in the front pages again
Old 05-11-2006, 11:04 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Dannn
Don't tar all us englishman with same brush!!LOL

Most of us don't beleive all the shite in the news and can make up our own educated opinions from the information on offer on most subjects!!
sorry bud should have added stereotypical into that sentence
and i really should know better due to my previous ban
Old 05-11-2006, 11:38 PM
radiant red
Advanced PassionFord User

theres plenty of folk out there just as evil as that twat and they too deserve what he gonna go through
Old 06-11-2006, 01:22 AM
starturbo

AND BREATHE.I actually agree with you and i am english.Well nearly (a scouser).I notice everyones fallin out and if my eyes dont decieve me,she that started the thread hasnt said anything apart from her initial comments.She probably thought"fookin ell what ave i said".FPMSL well done girl.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:29 AM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by starturbo
Spineless! the only thing that makes me spinless is my suspension m8!
You should grow up and learn
dont wanna learn about your sussies
I do .french women are scrummy.all the ones i know are fookin gorgeous.
Man, the one I know ruined my life - yet I forgave her!

I knew her for a few years then I had her stay with me whilst at Uni as this guy whe was meant to stay with originally was a right nutcase. She ended up getting off wiwth someone off my couse and then I didn't go back as at first I was embarrassed and humiliated and then the anger that took over would ahve meant if I had turned up I'd have destroyed him!
Old 06-11-2006, 01:37 AM
starturbo

Originally Posted by DogSmoke
Originally Posted by starturbo
Spineless! the only thing that makes me spinless is my suspension m8!
You should grow up and learn
dont wanna learn about your sussies
I do .french women are scrummy.all the ones i know are fookin gorgeous.
Man, the one I know ruined my life - yet I forgave her!

I knew her for a few years then I had her stay with me whilst at Uni as this guy whe was meant to stay with originally was a right nutcase. She ended up getting off wiwth someone off my couse and then I didn't go back as at first I was embarrassed and humiliated and then the anger that took over would ahve meant if I had turned up I'd have destroyed him!
Any woman is capable of that mate.its like my workmates say"women are snakes with tits"
Old 06-11-2006, 01:46 AM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

Old 06-11-2006, 02:20 AM
Anonymous
Banned

I dont really see how people can feel qualified to comment when they werent even at the trial, if we rely on what the press tell us to decide if people die or not it seems a pretty dangerous situation IMHO
Old 06-11-2006, 05:44 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

torture the bastard till he dies like a bitch
Old 06-11-2006, 05:50 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by chip-3door
I dont really see how people can feel qualified to comment when they werent even at the trial, if we rely on what the press tell us to decide if people die or not it seems a pretty dangerous situation IMHO
it's the same with history
it is written by the victorious so how do we know it is an accurate depiction of how events unfolded?

we can all say sadam is an eveil man, i think no one is going to argue that case, but the nagging suspision that america is trying to shut him up is not going to leave many peopls minds

or that bush is dealing with matters daddy couldn't deal with at the time..........
Old 06-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I feel qualified to comment [along with everyone else] because the country I live in is [apparently] a democracy that affords me the freedom of speech. The same freedoms that allow me to dispose of any tact and say what you REALLY wanted to, which is "there are some fucking ignorant people on here".

What sickens me personally is all this "I'm British and Proud" rubbish.

Proud of what? A fallen Empire that was set up on slavery and genocide? How many Indians were killed before we collonised them? How many Native Americans were massacred by us? How many Africans?

If this is all too far back in time for people to take seriously, what about Hiroshima? All those innocent people killed by our "friends" the Americans?

And even more recently, we are supposed to be civilised and a great power in this world. Why did we continue to do nothing when nearly a million lives were taken in Rwanda in the 90's?

Send in the UN instead because there's no natural resources worth monopolising or cities to rebuild with lucrative contracts.

Saddam Hussein no doubt committed horrific acts of genocide and doesn't deserve to live.

But as for whether or not the country is better as a democracy I'm not sure I agree. A friend of mines family is still out there, they are Catholic Iraqis. Saddam was a non-secular ruler and they lived with absolutely no fear. As things stand now, they are persecuted as a minority group in a country where elections are sure to be decided mostly through religion. Let's be honest, they have fuck all else as the Americans and their allies [including us] have taken over anything of any value.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:35 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

well said

yes saddam deserves to have the maximum punishment for what he's done but more bad than good is gonna come out of it in the end...

he's just been bush's get out of jail card as bin ladens more clever than the americans
Old 06-11-2006, 07:40 AM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Paddy
I feel qualified to comment [along with everyone else] because the country I live in is [apparently] a democracy that affords me the freedom of speech. The same freedoms that allow me to dispose of any tact and say what you REALLY wanted to, which is "there are some fucking ignorant people on here".

Proud of what? A fallen Empire that was set up on slavery and genocide? How many Indians were killed before we collonised them? How many Native Americans were massacred by us? How many Africans?

If this is all too far back in time for people to take seriously, what about Hiroshima? All those innocent people killed by our "friends" the Americans?

And even more recently, we are supposed to be civilised and a great power in this world. Why did we continue to do nothing when nearly a million lives were taken in Rwanda in the 90's?

Send in the UN instead because there's no natural resources worth monopolising or cities to rebuild with lucrative contracts.

Saddam Hussein no doubt committed horrific acts of genocide and doesn't deserve to live.

But as for whether or not the country is better as a democracy I'm not sure I agree. A friend of mines family is still out there, they are Catholic Iraqis. Saddam was a non-secular ruler and they lived with absolutely no fear. As things stand now, they are persecuted as a minority group in a country where elections are sure to be decided mostly through religion. Let's be honest, they have fuck all else as the Americans and their allies [including us] have taken over anything of any value.
well said
Old 06-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

all the delays and adjournments in the trial... and it finishes up a few days before the US mid term elections. What a surprise. Coincidence?

Ahh, but you see the justification for that is that millions of lives were "saved" by using the bomb instead of a land invasion.

So many other fucked up countries with regimes that need "sorting", but they haven't got any oil, or no benefit in putting in a "puppet" government to act in our interests.

it's the same with history
it is written by the victorious so how do we know it is an accurate depiction of how events unfolded?
Shame more people can't accept that view. Will our history in one hundred years time be dependent on what headlines were in "The Sun"?

The whole weapons of mass destruction thing. Surely that was a "conspiracy". How many people would have had to have been "in" on that one?
Old 06-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Ahh, but you see the justification for that is that millions of lives were "saved" by using the bomb instead of a land invasion.
And how would Saddam justify the genocide of 180,000 Kurds if he admitted it?

I imagine it would go along the lines of "saving" millions of Iraqi lives.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:25 AM
dojj

for someone who comes across as the sort of guy who is laid back and a bit aloof, you don't half make some intresting and articulate reading mate

however the case may be put, iraq is now worse off that when it was under saddams rule
ok, so he wasn't a nice guy by all accounts, but at least he was the absolute ruler of his plot of land, anyone who didn't agree with him was either shipped out or terminated, none of this namby pamby liberal westernised "lets let others lead lives that we ourselves won't led because it's their "Right" to led them" bullshit
even though i cannot condone the way in which he made his rules for his people, it's taken a turn for the worst since his dethronement from office hasn't it

i'm not going to tag onto the "conspiracy" arguement because i'm only going on what i believe (which is my right so ) but if anyone wants to enlighten me as to why i should think differently i am willing to listen with open ears, and mind
Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Graham S1
all the delays and adjournments in the trial... and it finishes up a few days before the US mid term elections. What a surprise. Coincidence?

but they dropped 2 bombs
why?

Quick Reply: SADDAM HUSSAIN.....