General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WOMEN....DO MY F*CKING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 15-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LilMissRST
Maybe I should change my name to LilMissTrouble
That'd be cool! Plus your not a virgin anymore!
Old 15-10-2006, 09:44 PM
G2 FSR
Advanced PassionFord User

You foward..........no LOL!!! But a fair point
Old 15-10-2006, 09:45 PM
LilMissRST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

No offense taken, it takes a lot to offend me.
Im not after attention, not trying to find a man, got one, but I've been brought up to say what I think...so I do, sadly it's not always a good thing
Old 15-10-2006, 09:49 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

If you've got tits and a blue oval surely thats double trouble
Old 15-10-2006, 09:52 PM
LilMissRST

Originally Posted by xr_craig
Yeah, thanks for that I need to find someone to be on my side, being ganged up on here lol
Old 15-10-2006, 09:59 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
Maybe I should change my name to LilMissTrouble
if you want attention,,,, why not just have in your sig " i do head"

dont get me wrong im a forward person but i still cant think of any point in my life where i have told another BIRD what i dont mind doing in bed,,,,, maybe im a old fooker

dont take offence,,,, just what i personally feel about those comments from women i dont know
Old 15-10-2006, 10:01 PM
RSKim
15K+ Super Poster!!

pmsl they're right though....women and blue ovals usually mean trouble, there are a few exceptions though me being one of them of course!!!!

Back on topic though, keep your chin up Paul hun, see how things work out, its obvious how much you love her, and its easy for everyone to sit here and tell you to just walk away...yes that is probably the best thing to do ESP since she did it by text but we all know its not that easy....

Give her some time, i know it sounds hard but just leave her to find her feet for a few weeks, let her have a break....if she's been ill, then she may just be a bit bewildered by it all and feel confused and not know what to do....and personally if she does just want space to sort her head out, if you go in all guns blazing, it may make her think she doesnt actually want to be with you, show her the guy she fell in love with, not the angry guy that most guys turn into when a relationship breaks down...

It will all work out x Look slike you got enough friends around to look out for you and for you to talk to, but if you wanna talk, add me to msn...and like i say chin up yeah x
Old 15-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No offense taken, it takes a lot to offend me.
Im not after attention, not trying to find a man, got one, but I've been brought up to say what I think...so I do, sadly it's not always a good thing

its called lack of tact,,,,, i admit i dont have much tact but then being a pig of a bloke im not expected too

im glad you happy with your bloke,,,,,, im sure hes just as happy as you typing what you and have strangers thing the WRONG thing about you

dont get me wrong i never judge people,,, just i think having a little girl makes me worry when i see posts like this from other girls,,,,,, 9 years ago i would have prob never batted a eye lid

dont get me wrong as it made me laugh and never made me think the worst,,,,, just thought it was more of a off topic than even I could have typed

fair play to ya,,,, im sure your msn list has doubled in the last 20 mins as this lot seem to pray on the vunerable
Old 15-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RSKim
pmsl they're right though....women and blue ovals usually mean trouble, there are a few exceptions though me being one of them of course!!!!

Back on topic though, keep your chin up Paul hun, see how things work out, its obvious how much you love her, and its easy for everyone to sit here and tell you to just walk away...yes that is probably the best thing to do ESP since she did it by text but we all know its not that easy....

Give her some time, i know it sounds hard but just leave her to find her feet for a few weeks, let her have a break....if she's been ill, then she may just be a bit bewildered by it all and feel confused and not know what to do....and personally if she does just want space to sort her head out, if you go in all guns blazing, it may make her think she doesnt actually want to be with you, show her the guy she fell in love with, not the angry guy that most guys turn into when a relationship breaks down...

It will all work out x Look slike you got enough friends around to look out for you and for you to talk to, but if you wanna talk, add me to msn...and like i say chin up yeah x

i agree with all what she said,,,,, apart from adding her to msn

good advice for another girl,,,,, she also managed to leave out she likes it doggy, loves 3 somes and has wanted to try it anal but her bloke feels like hes gonna be a queer if he did it

so fair play on that too
Old 15-10-2006, 10:11 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

paul, sorry to hear about what ya wife has done to u, i can imagine how u feel.

girls just do my head in these days. ever since i broke it up with a girl who thought world of me (bout a yr ago), every girl since has been not what i want, or it just doesnt go anywhere. i think some1 up there is lookin down on me and gonna give me shit for breaking that girls heart lol.

what is it with girls liking to be treated like shit, and they like being with blokes who r dick heads. my girl mates say my problem is im too nice, too sensitive an coz of that, people, especially girls see it and walk over me.

another thing, why does a girl give u her number, then they dont bother textin u, and im not just talkin bout in clubs etc where everyones pissed up

gotta agree with people sayin bout not liking girls who r into cars to. its good to have different interests in a relationship at times. plus which bloke would want to try and settle down with a girl who wants to go to the cruise every week with their bloke mates lol.

i got a girls number the other week from another forum, was kinda gettin to know her, sent each other a pic bla bla bla, talkin to each other loads each day. i then see her down southend last night, we said hi, they went off but i decided to go home earlier, gave her a cal an said so, then shes like oh ok then, then since then she ant replyin or talkin to me

why do us blokes bother hey, stick to our cars and mates i say, lifes to short to be moaping around feeling shit and sick and disheartened
Old 15-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by RSKim

i agree with all what she said,,,,, apart from adding her to msn

good advice for another girl,,,,, she also managed to leave out she likes it doggy, loves 3 somes and has wanted to try it anal but her bloke feels like hes gonna be a queer if he did it

so fair play on that too
Yeah you missed the back on topic bit ginge!
Old 16-10-2006, 03:25 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey gotta be said my missus likes cars,,,, shes not into them BUT she helped me on my cossie all the time,,,,,,

not bad for a girl whos always dressed in pink and collects teddies

was a good 3 to 5 mins too might i add,,,, she had a tear comming down her face,,,,, just fucking one of em too and she was holding her breath

she wont go near the fucking garage now though,,,,,,, strange that
please dont say there ..Forever Friends teddy bears

i could show you some pics ..of what she has

about 600 last count i think

each to there own obsessions ....

me cars her bears ...
Old 16-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

LilMissRST I'm on your side!!
Old 16-10-2006, 09:25 AM
LilMissRST

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo

Thanks, seem to need all the help I can get lol

It makes me laugh, men moan when a woman is all reserved and coy but at the same time they can't handle it when she knows what she wants and ain't afraid to say...need to make up their minds me thinks
Old 16-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo

Thanks, seem to need all the help I can get lol

It makes me laugh, men moan when a woman is all reserved and coy but at the same time they can't handle it when she knows what she wants and ain't afraid to say...need to make up their minds me thinks
Yep you're right! I think men are just useless and as bad as us women!
Old 16-10-2006, 10:31 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

back to the topic though, have you considered the fact that it might be the drugs shes on?

we do this sort of stuff so if you want to, drop me a pm with the name and i'll se what the lab coats say

then again, she might just be playing you for a sucker with the text message, but until you get to the bottom of it, your only going to end up kicking yourself for soemthng you might not be to blame for

cheer up mate, put it all to one side for a few days and then look at it from a different prespective, it's amazing what a few ays to clear your head can do
Old 16-10-2006, 10:40 AM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Never good when this shit happens

Seen it happen to a few of my mates and there is ALWAYS a 3rd party involved.
Old 16-10-2006, 11:38 AM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

man if my gf said that on here i woudlnt be happy!

carl
Old 16-10-2006, 01:09 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well guys got her round the house last night as i needed to talk to her, it was riving me insane and had to let her know what i felt and try and get some answers from her, she turned up and i started reeling of how i felt and how she could be so low and text me to finish it, i said i really think shes seeing someone but shes adament that shes not seeing anyone at the minute , to tell u all the truth i was a fucking mess telling her everything i felt but not shouting at her as i didnt want to cause an arguement which wouldnt solve anything,
said to her shes my life shes even taking the fucking dog as with me working away i cant look after the dog
she didnt show any emotion, she is an emotional person but maybe wih her not showing anything is making it easier for me as im reading it as her not giving a toss, at the end of the day im a good person ive always treated women with respect and really look after them sooo well
i know that i can do no more in this marriage and like many of u have said if i have her back how long will it be before she does i again , i cant live my life like this and i truly believe its over , even if we got back together theres so manythings she will have to change that will make me happy which i cant see her doing, shes the most beutiful thing in my life but sometimes u need to look further and think whats best for me, i deserve better and i dont deserve to be treated like shit
The good thing thats gona come out of this is my finances i earn very good money as i pay all the bills at the minute im not going to have to deal with money worries stress , we dont own our own house we have no children thankfully , which means ill have no ties to her, im in a position where ill be able to buy a house OUTRIGHT in 7-9 years time even with me renting my 3 bedroom house and running 2 cars .................its time i lived my life as im a good person and deserve better , thanks for everything peeps u ALL mean alot to me.........hope to see u at a few shows next year
Old 16-10-2006, 02:04 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You`ve made the right decision Paul in my opinion,as you rightly say it could never be the same again and its time to look forward and get your life back on track...

As hard as it may seem mate it`s the right thing......
Old 16-10-2006, 02:29 PM
COSSIE 1

cheers mate thats excactly what im thinking...........its about time i looked forward and get my life back on track and i want a break from women for a bit .....
Old 16-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Keep your chin up Paul, I've been down this road before after 17 years so know how you feel. If you want to meet to have a beer sometime and bend someones ear a bit, then drop me a PM if it'll help you think straighter ....

Stick with your good mates for the time been as they wont mess with your head or your heart!
Old 16-10-2006, 02:55 PM
COSSIE 1

cheers all uve been great
Old 16-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Lou Lou.
10K+ Poster!!

Sorry to read all this! good luck with everything
Old 16-10-2006, 06:12 PM
COSSIE 1

cheers lou lou
Old 16-10-2006, 06:24 PM
RSKim
15K+ Super Poster!!

So so glad you came to this decision personally i think its defo the right one

Im sufre everything will work out 100% for you xxx big hugs xxx
Old 16-10-2006, 06:34 PM
COSSIE 1

its been so hard but by her actions is the right decision im sure , everybody cant believe how shes been acting and the text message she sent me i cant get out my head how low she went to do it by fucking text ...........cheers RSkim , back to u, not sure how im going to cope over the next few weeks/months its going to be so hard.............but i hope i can move on and when im ready able to meet somebody else .......chers all
Old 16-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

does this mean your gonna come blackpool and have a good time with us lot then

i also think you made the right desision mate,,, we all change and tbh if you changed your mind even though you wouldnt be as calous as that im sure you would prefer her to help you get space

you never know mate,, she may realise shes a idiot and lost moren than she thought

Old 16-10-2006, 06:41 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

paul give yourself a massive pat on the back for your last few posts there mate, u deserve all the best from now. u deserve better than the way uve been treated and u know that. i know its hard for u at the moment but i bet deep down u know full well u will get over her in time, it does just take time tho. u havent got any ties to her as uve said like children or house together which is great, find ya mates and look forwards an to the future in life. do summit that'll make u feel good.

mike
Old 16-10-2006, 06:42 PM
RSKim
15K+ Super Poster!!

i think anyone who sends a message to finish a long term relationship dont deserve someone who loves them as much as you do her

Ye get your backside on the blackpool weekend you REALLY wont regret it

Well apart from having to put up with Ginge, but for every bad thing there's always a few good things to contra it, like meeting me for one
Old 16-10-2006, 06:46 PM
COSSIE 1

does this mean your gonna come blackpool and have a good time with us lot then
sorry mate dont think i can make it ..........i need to spend more time with my mum and dad as the last yr or so i havent seen them much due to work and the wife ...........my parents have been superb and all they want is whats right for me and have given me the best advice and a shoulder to cry on(thats whats mums are for), im not really interested in going out on the piss just now just need to be with people i love and between everyone i hope to move on
Old 16-10-2006, 06:48 PM
COSSIE 1

ALL I CAN SAY IS IM GONA BUILD ONE MONSTER 4X4 COSSIE NOW GUYS

IT'S GOING TO BE A MINTER
Old 16-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

if your worried mate when you go blackpool you dont have to speak to kim mate,,,, just do what her bloke does and when ya see her run off and pretend to be talkign to others,,,,, stus done that for years and she aint noticed yet

on a serious note mate if ya DO change ya mind theres room in my car for a person whos going though the BEST change of his life,,,,, as your better to find shes a wrongun now than end up like ,,,,,, with kids ect and then get that info

serious mate if ya wanna pop up,,,, just do it mate and call me anytime if ya wish and ill come collect ya,,, you dont have to stick with me all night as iom picking ya up to help ya and not to find mates cause i dont have any

good luck mate and remember where all here for ya
Old 16-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

This place does turn into a great place the way people and often sometimes who have never met will willingly help others out ...you got to luv it for that .....and that alone sometimes means so much

Paul, if you want a place to get away to, then I have a spare room, the next 3 weeks off work a load of mates who love to live life (not that expensive ..honest ) , so if you fancy a break away from the norm, then your more than welcome to have an escape from the norm if that will help you bud
Old 16-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Nath
This place does turn into a great place the way people and often sometimes who have never met will willingly help others out ...you got to luv it for that .....and that alone sometimes means so much

Paul, if you want a place to get away to, then I have a spare room, the next 3 weeks off work a load of mates who love to live life (not that expensive ..honest ) , so if you fancy a break away from the norm, then your more than welcome to have an escape from the norm if that will help you bud

fuck me now THATS a blinding offer,,,,, hope you remember me when i get a divorce from my missus
Old 16-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

fuck me now THATS a blinding offer,,,,, hope you remember me when i get a divorce from my missus
I think the rooms booked that weekend

..only kidding, ginge, I like most of your posts as you remind me of ME a while ago, which is scarey .... the difference is I keep quiet sometimes and make sense sometimes
Old 16-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

... not forgetting and its no-ones blame/fault ....relationships often and do grow apart and thats the way it goes sometimes Sad but true but it happens for a reason
Old 16-10-2006, 07:35 PM
COSSIE 1

to u all THANKS
Old 16-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

im actually quite quite about alot of things belive it or not,,,, these post on here and things i chose to talk about,,,,, just imagine what i COULD talk about

i also make sence,,, i just have a very laid back look on life tbh and dont the best at explaining things

but im not as bad as i make out,,,, has to be said i prob have alot of people on here ive looked after and the people who i have then followed the crowd and didnt wanna be assosiated with me cause of what others think

ironic cause,,,, well i use this site as i choose not to mix with my mates i know well as i like staying out of trouble
Old 16-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Glen1909
PassionFord Regular

Damn it, I was gonna say that earlier and read on to see if anyone else had beat me to it so I didnt look like an idiot.

And they had.....damn you!!!!

Quick Reply: WOMEN....DO MY F*CKING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!