General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What the 10 year adventure has cost...................

Search this Thread

Old 30-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Bruce Read
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have obviously never read what I have wrote in the past!

Maybe do a search on what I have written before as I cant be arsed to repeat it - again!
Old 30-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Rich stop flirting with Mr Read and go get me that phone number
Old 30-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce Read
its written .. you fookin illiterate pikey
Old 30-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Pub Trivia :

Question- What do Bruce Read & The Roman Empire have in common.

Answer- They were both heavily defeated & crushed by superior opponents & confined to History. .
Old 30-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MADRod
Pub Trivia :

Answer- They were both heavily defeated & crushed by superior opponents & confined to History. .
ffs that sig is good to
Old 30-09-2006, 05:39 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe do a search on what I have written before as I cant be arsed to repeat it - again!

your so called god like new tuner may have been good ,but he forgot one thing....... A CAR ALARM
Old 30-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a month off this place and nothing changes
tuner wars still happening and rod still at the heart of it all with his troops a few clicks behind
Old 30-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Bruce Read

Originally Posted by jaycos
Pub Trivia :

ffs that sig is good to
That was almost funny

But it fell apart when you consider I went out UNDEFEATED - with very little expense compared to you, whereas you will go out defeated and with a very large hole in yout pocket
Old 30-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Bruce Read

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF

your so called god like new tuner may have been good ,but he forgot one thing....... A CAR ALARM
Funny that - the alarms were fitted when Mark (the MAD god) Shead owned the car, and were unchanged by anyone else
Old 30-09-2006, 06:03 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Originally Posted by jaycos
Pub Trivia :

ffs that sig is good to
That was almost funny

But it fell apart when you consider I went out UNDEFEATED - with very little expense compared to you, whereas you will go out defeated and with a very large hole in yout pocket

Old 30-09-2006, 06:05 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Funny that - the alarms were fitted when Mark (the MAD god) Shead owned the car, and were unchanged by anyone else

im sure whoever stole it must have changed them

unless of course you gave them the keys
Old 30-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Anonymous
Banned

JTECHSAFF.....you are without doubt PassionFords biggest tosser...thankyou from knocking me off the number 1 space!!
Old 30-09-2006, 06:17 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

coming from the biggest prick in the uk, i take that as a massive compliment

ps... you dont even know me...... just because you are very easy to take the piss out of, dont be offended!
Old 30-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...not a bad thing to be,although not ALL females like a prick this big Cheers
Old 30-09-2006, 06:24 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
...not a bad thing to be,although not ALL females like a prick this big Cheers
i can imagen,
Old 30-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Here it is

Now were is the :vikingboysuckscock: smiley when you need it?

Originally Posted by vikingboy
Originally Posted by Dannn
The real problem here was that Rod was much better at sucking the root out of Marks cock - hence the extra effort Mark would devote to Rod's car.
Where's the wanker smily when you need one?

:wanker:
Old 30-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Dannn

Within the next few weeks Bruce, Mark will have 2 more cars in the Fastest list above you 191mph not bad for a Wank Tuner as you put it.
Well blow me down - its only taken a couple of years

when I pointed this out he blew a cloud of Nitrous gas at me & told me to 'fuck off'
Thats the best example of what a complete bell-end you are I have ever heard

STOP now, my sides are splitting
I can beat that bruce - Rod would not let me pick up a diff I brought from him as he did not want me to visit his house as he was concerned I may have had something to do with your car being stolen!!LOL
Old 30-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

JTECHSAFF

if you feel you wish to accuse bruce i suggest you contact the police with your evidence ..
untill you do .. dont even think of using this board to throw loose accusations at any member..
Old 30-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Eagle he is just somebody who is trying to walk in anothers shoes....treat his replies for what they are truly worth...trying to be controversial to get attension...as you know i am the king of that and i can spot a faker at 1mb
Old 01-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Eagle he is just somebody who is trying to walk in anothers shoes....treat his replies for what they are truly worth...trying to be controversial to get attension...as you know i am the king of that and i can spot a faker at 1mb
the real slim shady
Old 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Hi Lads
Sorry I cant keep up this thread, my Mums had another stroke & my thoughts are elsewhere at the mo.
However ive read through & these are my Final thoughts on this Topic.

This thread has been visited by two names from the past, I wonder why.
Welcome Bruce & Dan.

Those two guys would have given everything to own the Fastest Cossie. But in afraid they didn’t make it & their hurt is so obvious I cant get upset with them its just so very sad.

Sorry Dan, I didn’t trust you fully & didnt want you visiting my house but that’s the way it was. Better to be safe than sorry, which is what i said to you, remember it followed the disappearance of Bruces car.

Bruce, I can never be defeated, First Cossie to 200mph will be what will be remembered in years to come & im looking at the Framed picture on my computer room wall & I quote “ World Exclusive ! We time the first ever Cossie to break the 200mph barrier” going to love showing that too my grand kids in a few years time.

Records will always be broken & when its time to pass on the baton, I will do it with dignity & e-mail a ‘ well done message’ to the new owner of the record, as I did when you took the RWD record, but did you really think I would let you keep it.

When I was young I was told ‘ If you enter a Competition you can always get beaten & be gracious when it happens.’
Holding the Topspeed record for over 2 years with this 17 year old road car is beyond mine & I know Marks dreams & we cant believe that other cars aint beaten 200mph, we are now achieving that inside a mile, so it aint a difficult task in 1.5 miles, well it aint if you have a MAD engine.
Rod
Old 01-10-2006, 06:22 PM
nigel b
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

rod
would it be another record for the smallest bloke to ever drive to 200mph in a saff
i doubt anyone could beat that
Old 01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Bruce, I can never be defeated, First Cossie to 200mph will be what will be remembered in years to come
By who?

A few blokes on a car forum?
Old 02-10-2006, 05:05 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sure theres more people impressed then just a few " forum geeks "
Old 02-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Bruce, I can never be defeated, First Cossie to 200mph will be what will be remembered in years to come
By who?

Are you joking Pon?.....I think to get a rusty nail to over 200mph is amazing and many many people think so to...people that watched 5th gear or bought Performance Ford...and the other forums who heard about it...hardly a few people ...BUT i would expect that kinda reply from a knob cheese
Old 02-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by RichardPON
By who?

You simply have no idea of the publicity generated, before 5th geat I agree with you but we saw a response from Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, AM forums even Ultima checked it out. none of these guys had heard of Reyland or indeed cared. Still getting response from these guys & on the day after the 5th gear prog 152 of the 180 sites being monitored by my Sponsor had a Topic on it . Abroad it appeared on American, Australian, Russian & most European Forums.
My site traffic went from average 40 to around 300 hits a day. Yep!! National TV exposure gets you noticed.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:58 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Where did I say it wasn't a great achievement?

Unfortunately, it's always tainted by the bickering, but in true Rod style, what exactly is it that you've achieved then Phillipa?

.... and before you ask what it is that I have achieved, I have mastered the art of having fun on trackdays on a very small budget, and also achieved the lofty position of not having to impress others to enjoy myself.

As for Dave calling Bruce a "one hit wonder", that's laughable. Bruce was out on trackdays actually driving his car round corners when yours was in the car park with your neons flashing in time with the music Dave!
Old 02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Anonymous
Banned

..Pon i have acheived a business from the FORD scene which gives me enuff cash to wind the likes of you up with having vehicles which should be in your hands to go enjoy yourself in
Old 02-10-2006, 08:11 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fair play to you Rod,

Although from what i saw you car still has a fair bit of work to do to get it finished,

Unfortunately i think that the truth will never be fully know about why Bruce's never did what it maybe should have done, because 2 people will always have different veiws on it,

Rod is arrogant but then i would be as well if i had acheived what he has maybe not as much as he is at times but then we are different people are we not,

best of luck with the next run,

Mike
Old 02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

....i like Bruce and Rod...and to be honest its just sour grapes on BOTH sides.

..Thats competition unfortunately....or fortunately as it makes for great forums IMO...if everybody was nice to each other noone would come here and it wouldnt be the great site it is.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Dannn

Those two guys would have given everything to own the Fastest Cossie. But in afraid they didn’t make it & their hurt is so obvious I cant get upset with them its just so very sad.
Rod, I never gave everything to have the fastest cossie. All I wanted was a car that would go like fook on the road, I could do the odd track in and that did not cost as much as something like a 996 (man I wish I brought the 996 now!! ). Unfortunalty I got sucked in by a few cunts and the rest is history. (It's a shame I never met Mr Hadland earlier or who knows if I had not listened to the bullshit being talked about Mr Shead by a few peeps I may even had ended up at his door!). So anyway my hurt is a financial one, nothing else - my penis is bigger enough thank you!

Sorry Dan, I didn’t trust you fully & didnt want you visiting my house but that’s the way it was. Better to be safe than sorry, which is what i said to you, remember it followed the disappearance of Bruces car.
I find that extremly disapointing - I could and anyone else who wanted to find out your address within a couple of hours. Is not like I was a stranger, you have known me for quite some time. What concerns me is if your notion that I had something to do with the theft of Bruces car has been branded about amongst the MAD peeps/other people and in turn tarnishing my character. I am many things but not a car thief......
Old 02-10-2006, 09:02 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dan what MAD car did you have ? and what were your problems

this is a genuine questions

Mike
Old 02-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Dannn
[
I find that extremly disapointing - I could and anyone else who wanted to find out your address within a couple of hours. Is not like I was a stranger, you have known me for quite some time. What concerns me is if your notion that I had something to do with the theft of Bruces car has been branded about amongst the MAD peeps/other people and in turn tarnishing my character. I am many things but not a car thief......
The fact is someone pinched Bruces car & Knowing where it was meant someone with Cossie inside Knowledge was responsible, you dont stumble on an alarmed RS500 in a pub carpark & take it away unnoticed by chance I think you will agree with that.
That meant You , me & anyone else around Cosworths was a suspect at the time & I personally took no chances , no one was permitted to my house/garage during that period.
Never heard your name ever mentioned in the mad camp except when your car ran badly at totb1 & when it was suggested you were thinking of sueing Harvey.
I expect I also know the actual thief as well Dan, but im not aware who it is so cant judge.
Their was no point for you to get involved, Bruce was causing enough aggro, but thats Bruce & I did not expect you to try to stir things further. I appologise for suggesting you are like Bruce, cos I know you aint. Sorry!!.
Rod
Old 02-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Dannn

Never heard your name ever mentioned in the mad camp except when your car ran badly at totb1 & when it was suggested you were thinking of sueing Harvey.
Well that suggestion/rumour never came from me. Never ever had any thoughts on sueing Harvey as (a) Would be nothing I could directly sue him for (b) Would not be arsed anyway.

...anyway I was only concerned if my name has been mentioned in connection to the theft of Bruces car....!

I expect I also know the actual thief as well Dan, but im not aware who it is so cant judge.
Strange comment that I never even suggested I did know who took it - and for the the record I have no idea!
Old 02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Rod are you suggesting it was an inside job re the Bruce car stealing?
Old 02-10-2006, 11:13 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Dan - how you keeping anyway? Been a very long time!
Old 02-10-2006, 11:55 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

a kitted out rs500 does blend into the background so i dont know why a thief would go for that

and with the money bruce had spent i wouldnt let it out of my sight(alarm or no alarm)
Old 03-10-2006, 07:24 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Rod are you suggesting it was an inside job re the Bruce car stealing?
In honesty Phil I dont give a f**k !!
Old 03-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

The fact is someone pinched Bruces car & Knowing where it was meant someone with Cossie inside Knowledge was responsible, you dont stumble on an alarmed RS500 in a pub carpark & take it away unnoticed by chance I think you will agree with that.

Rod
for you and whoever else really cares ...

the decision to get something to eat THERE was made at the last second by me.. whilst we were wandering around the diy shop ..

so unless you wish to accuse me of organising it's theft then i really hope you all can provide any proof ..

throwing accusations around on this board without the proof required to back it up WILL not be tolerated by ANY user ...

we were supposed to be attending the norfolk group .. that is the only thing that was said on here ...
so unless someone followed me to bruces or even sat outside and waited for us to leave would have no idea of the route we would have taken.. i have no idea ... and i someone wishes to pm me who stole it (in total confidence) and can provide the proof i will happily wander down to the local police station and show them the proof that has been provided to back these claims up..

untill you can provide any proof of any sort DO NOT USE THESE FORUMS to try and throw ANY ACCUSATIONS around about ANY user...

i have spoken to rod about this before and have made my feelings very well known to him about this subject...

Quick Reply: What the 10 year adventure has cost...................