General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Oh dear dog problems...

Search this Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
Phil,
I wonder what you would have said if someone had been injured doing a top speed run at Brunters? I bet it would have been along the lines of "Should top speed runs be banned?" . Just my thought for the day .

Brunters will NEVER claim the innocent life of a young child
Old 26-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Phil,
I wonder what you would have said if someone had been injured doing a top speed run at Brunters? I bet it would have been along the lines of "Should top speed runs be banned?" . Just my thought for the day .

No shit Sherlock . I was just making the point that Phil always makes spurious links after similar types of incident and only isn't doing so in this case, as he has similar dogs .

Look back at any of Phil's posts after headlining news .
Old 26-09-2006, 01:54 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my neighbour had arottie, was the soppiest dog goin!!!

was brought up around three young children, and would hurt a fly!!!

i used to walk him without a lead, and would neva leave my side!!!!

even with ppl and other dogs walkin he wldnt batter a eye lid at them!!

sadly he got old and started to loose his mind so was put down!!!

as for the couple that got stabbed, it was on the fathers side that this happened, the owners of the pub were the parents of the mums boyfriend
Old 26-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Phil,

No shit Sherlock . I was just making the point that Phil always makes spurious links after similar types of incident and only isn't doing so in this case, as he has similar dogs .

Ah yes, see what you mean now his "should turbo's be banned cause someone died in a turbo car when they took a heroin overdose" type of very relevant posts
Old 26-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Phil,

Ah yes, see what you mean now his "should turbo's be banned cause someone died in a turbo car when they took a heroin overdose" type of very relevant posts
Old 26-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...sorry Mike i dont follow ..i would happily admit my dogs would probably do the same as these dogs did...well i would assume it...the reason being they aint ever seen a 5 month old baby before BUT they have seen a toy that squeaks when they bite it and you see what they do to that!...To these dogs that is just another toy making a noise.

The main concern here is TRAINED guard dogs they need no training but now feel it wasnt anything to do with that....Doors were left open...not good..you need to be VERY responsible with these animals...The one you describe Mike aint anything like mine...well when they were under 1.5 years old yes...now mature they wont lick they will just sit and let you stroke but dont treat it like a labrador or you will get a growl....Unfortunaletly because anyone can breed them and do you are making dangerous animals...breeding is a very careful plan to get the right traits...not too soft not to hard but confident and protective of its pack..thats when you have a good German line.

To your Brunters claim...no way you didnt see me pipe up about the Hammond crash...its your life your risk...which i personally aint prepared to take..but i would let you do it
Old 26-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

I think the Rottie in question is still only 2 years old, but as you can see they are VERY responsible with him and because he hadn't been brought up with little children, are weary of letting him get too curious, as his size would make it difficult to stop him doing anything before any damage was already done.

What do you do if a Rottie starts to shag your leg?

Let it finish when it's good and ready .
Old 26-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Phils dogs are trained so they dont miss his arse like that in the first place
Old 26-09-2006, 03:42 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

I have no shame to admit me shit scared of dogs
Old 26-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Phils dogs are trained so they dont miss his arse like that in the first place

I was going to say he gets down on his knees and sucks but yours was better chip!
Old 26-09-2006, 04:56 PM
justin.e
Advanced PassionFord User

Lee,
that image is going to haunt me
Old 26-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Anonymous
Banned

It worries me more that you actually THINK about those statements
Old 26-09-2006, 06:12 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
round here the local chavs use there staffs for pit fights, happens a most weekends too,,,,, its a fucking shame but the stafs are now used as prize fighting dogs for money and then the owner poses with there mutt

when i got my tattoo done there was fucking tattoos with staf's/pits, having seen the pit fighting take place then it clicked why people are getting th tattoos done

im a big animal lover and i loved my poor white gsd,,,, even though he killed a few inocent animals

)
so your a BIG animal lover but you have seen pit bull fights ,your dog killed innocent animals and you know of staffordshires being fought "most weekends" REPORT IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Old 26-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...i agree RC4 and as i am an animal lover B19BAL is the type of person who should be put in a cage with a pitball to see how he likes it.
Old 26-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

edited as i was talking shite again and posted without thinking
Old 26-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

edited as its yet another comment from me when ive had the hump and never thought about what i typed
Old 26-09-2006, 07:09 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

some of your quotes are stupid mate like this you said.... learn to see live before you post shite mate whats that meant to mean???
,and contact your local RSPCA if these fights go on your local housing estates
Old 26-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Katie

Same as above really...nobody in their right mind would leave a baby alone in the presence of dogs..or anywhere that the baby may be able to be alone with the animals..ie if they break out/in..
My dog's an absolute soft touch but there has been an incident where she has gone nuts and was swinging in the air from my forearm, only to be stopped by a smack on the arse with some frozen peas

It's not the dogs fault they mauled the kid..if the kid hadn't been there they wouldn't have had anybody to harm...and whether the kid was provoking it or not..(I used to pull our old grumpy cat across the lino kitchen floor when I was a toddler..it'd promptly hiss like a bitch and go and scratch my mum/dad for it..)..whoever was responsible for both the child and those dogs is at fault..

People like that shouldn't be allowed to keep any animals..least of all ones that do require a lot of training...
Old 26-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Katie
katie if you stopped covering you arms in pedegree chum he wouldnt hang from it.
Old 26-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by NIL 7717
Katie
katie if you stopped covering you arms in pedegree chum he wouldnt hang from it.
Lol..note to self..

Nah..was one of those times you don't know wtf has happened until it's happened. Our little jack russel attacked our old blind old english (who id had since i was 2/3) hanging off his neck etc.. so I just jumped into the dog fight..and our jack russel was still in kill mode..and latched straight onto me..so mum thought the best way to get her off without harming her was to go to the freezer, get some frozen peas..and startle the dog with them on the arse..needless to say it spent a good half hour in a darkened room to calm down with mum talking softly through the door at it
''You can't just go round doing that to people''
Old 26-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Katie
oh note to self! cant go round biting people for fear of getting banged up in a dark room.

seriously i know what you m ean,its not good to get inbetween rowing dogs.but sometimes you need to.
Old 26-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Katie

Katie
oh note to self! cant go round biting people for fear of getting banged up in a dark room.

seriously i know what you m ean,its not good to get inbetween rowing dogs.but sometimes you need to.
Thing is..I was a lot less panicked when the dog was attacking me than our other dog..as he was blind and didn't understand/was very stressed by it...
Was my right arm anyway mate..I'm left handed..so not like I need it for anything.. it just helps to distribute the weight evenly on both sides

Moral of the story..if we'd properly trained our dog, she wouldn't be so fucking arsey
Old 26-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Katie

very true.and i hope that when we get ours it does respond to trianing cos i wont put up with any shit,if we cant do it we best call victoria stillwell. top lass she is!
Old 26-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Katie

Katie

very true.and i hope that when we get ours it does respond to trianing cos i wont put up with any shit,if we cant do it we best call victoria stillwell. top lass she is!
Just don't put it with an old blind smelly dog that'll walk into it, sit on it or generally annoy it and you won't have the problems we did
Old 26-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RC4
some of your quotes are stupid mate like this you said.... learn to see live before you post shite mate whats that meant to mean???
,and contact your local RSPCA if these fights go on your local housing estates
i ment learn to see LIFE before posting about it

there not on MY local estates,,,, cause im fortunate enough not to live on one but i have mates that do and thats how i heard about it then seen it a few times

its unfortunate but its also common knowlege im afraid

and im sorry but it also aint my business as i got a family to worry about before anyone else in this life

but dont EVER try and assume im part of lifes monsters !!!!

ive just realised that its getting a big sport on the quiet market so to speak and noticed the references on the tattoo place that unless i was aware i would never have clocked tbh
Old 26-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Anonymous
Banned

EDITED as this is now PRIVATE,
Old 26-09-2006, 09:50 PM
YoungMatt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Another child attacked by a Rottweiler today
Old 26-09-2006, 11:01 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Katie
Katie
Lol..note to self..

Nah..was one of those times you don't know wtf has happened until it's happened. Our little jack russel attacked our old blind old english (who id had since i was 2/3) hanging off his neck etc.. so I just jumped into the dog fight..and our jack russel was still in kill mode..and latched straight onto me..so mum thought the best way to get her off without harming her was to go to the freezer, get some frozen peas..and startle the dog with them on the arse..needless to say it spent a good half hour in a darkened room to calm down with mum talking softly through the door at it
''You can't just go round doing that to people''

if i saw my dawg latched on2 one of my family or someone whos not a theif in my house, i would'nt think of ways to not harm him to get him off...... i would kick him up his arse as hard as i could coz he would harm the poor person he's latched on 2 as you say..... not being rude but its owners like you who make a dog think its a princess and is alowed to do anything to anyone...

not tryin to upset anyone but this is true and i love dogs too but my good friend lives a few doors from this ill manered man whos covered in tattoos and he lets hie staff cross with some mongrol thing run free and do what it wants, one day i was walking to my car from his house n i heard a dog snarling and barking behind me, i turned around and this dog was havin a stand off woth me,i wasnt scared coz ive lived with rotties and got one at the mo and some of you mite no what its like to have a stand of with one of them, any way i told the fat fucker to controll his dog, he ignored me for a second until i told him i'll go home and get my dog and my brothers presa canario(spanish war dog) and we'll se whos still havin a standing off. but im not as stupidas him so i wouldnt, he eventuallly called the mutt off. this was about 8 or so months ago and now the dogs dead coz the same dog got hold of my mates brother when he fell of his bike and the dog came runnin out, my mate was out in a flash and battered the dog with a african style war bat. the dog was so badly battered that it would of dies if not put down. my mate served 6 fucking months in jail and got out after 3, WTF was that about.

DONT BUY A DOG IF YOU CAN NOT OR WILL NOT CONTROLL IT!!!!