General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Has my opportunity of a lifetime FINALLY arrived........?

Search this Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 07:12 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Has my opportunity of a lifetime FINALLY arrived........?

Well what can i say.

On thursday of last week , i decided to restart my search for jobs in spain. I applied for 3 and today at 5pm i got a call from these http://www.macanthonyrealty.com/ They are Europes largest property dealers and they have their own tv channel as well now. (287)

I spoke to a women by the name of Pippa. They are holding a sales convention at the birmingham motorcycle musuem on Fri/Sat/Sun and Monday. After a 30 minute chat on the phone they want to interview me on Monday evening at the musuem.

The company is based in Marbella and the job is self-employed.However they wil pay me a basic of 1200 euros (£812 a month our money at current rates) I then earn commission on top of that.

This could be the break i need to get to Spain. Oh and they want me to be able to relocate within 8 weeks..............

I guess i'd be a fool if i didnt take this up eh.
Old 13-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I'd say is read the small print.

Good luck in what you decide!

p.s. Did you tell "pippa" you couldnt be arsed to take the christmas lights down from last year

Old 13-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Rene
PassionFord Post Whore!!

IF that is WHAT you want GO FOR IT!

If it doesnt work out in the end you can always go back
Old 13-09-2006, 07:23 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stu.H
All I'd say is read the small print.

Good luck in what you decide!

p.s. Did you tell "pippa" you couldnt be arsed to take the christmas lights down from last year

Stu you could take em down for me ....................cheers tho pal. This is what i REALLY want in life

RENE
Old 13-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Rene
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what are y waiting for then ?
Old 13-09-2006, 08:18 PM
RapidRS
Regular Contributor

Default Re: Has my opportunity of a lifetime FINALLY arrived........

Originally Posted by the sludge
Well what can i say.

On thursday of last week , i decided to restart my search for jobs in spain. I applied for 3 and today at 5pm i got a call from these http://www.macanthonyrealty.com/ They are Europes largest property dealers and they have their own tv channel as well now. (287)

I spoke to a women by the name of Pippa. They are holding a sales convention at the birmingham motorcycle musuem on Fri/Sat/Sun and Monday. After a 30 minute chat on the phone they want to interview me on Monday evening at the musuem.

The company is based in Marbella and the job is self-employed.However they wil pay me a basic of 1200 euros (£812 a month our money at current rates) I then earn commission on top of that.

This could be the break i need to get to Spain. Oh and they want me to be able to relocate within 8 weeks..............

The wife and I are making the huge move to Oz next year, selling most things we own, including the house as we need the collateral. But, if we didn't at least go and give it our best now why are still young enough, at least we could never turn round and say "Oh, I wish we'd done that when we had the chance."

My two pence worth would be go and give it your all if it's what you've been hankering after for so long. As said above, if it doesn't work out, then you can always come home.

(I'd 2nd the bit about reading the small print mind)
Old 13-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Rene
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: Has my opportunity of a lifetime FINALLY arrived........

Originally Posted by RapidRS
Originally Posted by the sludge
Well what can i say.

The wife and I are making the huge move to Oz next year, selling most things we own, including the house as we need the collateral. But, if we didn't at least go and give it our best now why are still young enough, at least we could never turn round and say "Oh, I wish we'd done that when we had the chance."

My two pence worth would be go and give it your all if it's what you've been hankering after for so long. As said above, if it doesn't work out, then you can always come home.

(I'd 2nd the bit about reading the small print mind)
doing the same thing within 4-5 years
Old 14-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Clare
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sludge, I tried to explain to you a while ago on another thread that there is not a shortage of work in Spain, especially in Sales. Did you register with the Agencies I recommended?

I am aware of Macanthony Realty, they are one of the largest Real Estate Companies in the Costa Del Sol but also one of the most ruthless. If you're interested drop me a PM and i'll tell you what I can about them, good and bad.

I actually had an email this morning from one of the Recruitment Agencies I recommended to you, they are coming into their busiest time of year and are asking people who are registered with them to register their interest online for particular jobs they want to apply for.

www.wemploy.com